more than 1 user

I am sharing a pc and we want seperate address books how can we do this as so
we can syncronise our seperat palm piolets?
Thanks in advanced ;o)
0
ilan2004 (1)

In news:A0644E48-E32D-47C9-9152-3E58202DBF69@microsoft.com,
ilan2004 <ilan2004@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I am sharing a pc and we want seperate address books how can we do
> this as so we can syncronise our seperat palm piolets?
> Thanks in advanced ;o)

Either two separate Windows login accounts with their own Outlook profiles,
or a single Windows login account with two separate Outlook profiles using
different PST files, should do it. More info would depend on your version of
Outlook, which you haven't provided.

0
lanwench (7567)
10/8/2006 1:57:59 PM
Create individual Profiles, use mail applet in the control panel

"ilan2004" <ilan2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am sharing a pc and we want seperate address books how can we do this as
so
> we can syncronise our seperat palm piolets?
> Thanks in advanced ;o)

0
DL
10/8/2006 3:06:17 PM
ilan2004 <ilan2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am sharing a pc and we want seperate address books how can we do
> this as so we can syncronise our seperat palm piolets?

Separate Windows logins is the best way to go.
--
Brian Tillman
0

how to forward a users email
I have a user that needs to have his email forwarded. how do i do this in exchange 5.5. Hi Larry, Take a look at the following article, it should help. 255697 XADM: How to Forward E-mail Messages from an Exchange Mailbox to a POP3 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=255697 -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "larryb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b4b301c437...

OWA & "User must change password at next logon"
Current Environment: Running EX2K3(SP2), and using OWA as the ONLY option to get e-mail; using certificates (https:\\owa.domain.com\exchange) & forms based Authentication. Problem: I create a NEW user in AD; e-mail enable it, and select "User must change password at next logon". Now when the user tries to log in (VIA OWA) s/he is not prompted to change the password / it won't even log them in. It use to work with our old exchange 2000 environment, where it gave them the opportunity to change the password at sign on. Answer: ? There is one property in MetaBase: ...

single user mode
Hi, I need to be able to establish an exclusive connection to the database and do a restore to it. Nobody, can be connected to that database prior to the restore. Also, I need to be able to schedule it to run on a daily basis. I tried putting that db in a single user mode and then do the restored in a transaction but I got the error that the restore command is not allowed in the begin tran commit tran. How can I accomplish that? tolcis (nytollydba@gmail.com) writes: > I need to be able to establish an exclusive connection to the database > and do a restore to it. Nobody, c...

SP 1 & 2 Updates
I noticed that when I installed the SP 1 & 2 Updates, I could no longer get .zip, .doc, .htm, .exe attachments and anything like that (.jpg and .gif are no problem). Is there a way to enable attachments of other types to come through? I would like to install the Updates, but need to be able to receive attachments. Thanks for your help. ...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Formulas in Excel using [R-1] not A10 references
I converted a Word document into Excel 2003 and when creating formulas,they are formatted as the cell the formula is in plus or minus a number of rows or columns. An example: =SUM (R[-4]C:R[-1]C). I would like to see these formulas in the regular format referencing Row and Column number i.e. =Sum A1:V52 Tools >Options, the General tab, uncheck R1C1 reference style "Drregion" wrote: > I converted a Word document into Excel 2003 and when creating formulas,they > are formatted as the cell the formula is in plus or minus a number of rows or > columns. An example...

Grant admin rights to user account
Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi qwerty What version of GP are you runing? Fliehigh "qwerty" wrote: > Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user > has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi Fliehigh, I use Version 9. "Fliehigh" wrote: > Hi qwerty > > What version of GP are you runing? > > Fliehigh > > "qwerty" wrote: > > > C...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

NDR goes to different user
I have an Exchange 2003 serving two domains, both domains have a user nemed "info" the problem I get is that when user info on domain A sends a mail to an unknown user, the ndr is received by info at domain B? any ideias? Thx, Ed ...

Set default time zone for all users
Is there a way to make the time zone default to a certain value so that I don't have to go into every user and change it to the correct zone? No. Each user must change their own timezone settings. I have no idea why Microsoft do not pick up your computers timezone. Hopefully this will be changed in a version 2.0 release "Jack Black" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F5F4A10-B6AD-420C-9ACB-F73A13FDABB9@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to make the time zone default to a certain value so that I don't have to go into every user and change i...

Remote ActiveSync User Permission Errors...
Hello, We recently purchased a few Motorola Q smartphones for our users. I already have a PPC-6700 that I've been using Exchange ActiveSync on for about 10 months. It works fine. So, I installed the same certificate on the Motorola and provided the end users username and password, entering it exactly as is on mine. It gives the 0x85010004 error...."Your account in Microsoft Exchange Server does not have permission to synchronize with your current settings. Contact your Exchange Server administrator" So...the first thing I did was check Mobile settings for the user...

Excel 2003
Hi, I have a button that when pressed asked to select a worksheet and select email addresses, when the email addresses have been selected it will then email that particular user. Columns A,B and C needs to be hidden but when I hide these columns I get a mismatch error, if the columns stay visable it works? please help this is very fustrating!! Sub MAIL_PIP() Dim Response As String Dim DefaultFolder As String, DefaultFileName As String Dim FileToSave Dim OutApp As Object 'this emails operations manager Dim OutMail As Object Dim strbody As String Response = MsgBox(&...

Enhancements for Assigning Accounts/Contacts to Users/Teams
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C72516.837C5420 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, We have a client who has some complex requirements about assigning = different accounts and/or contacts to different individual users and/or = teams. There are a lot of new account/contact adds and a lot of = transfers from one user/team to another and due to their business model = no-one can see anyone elses stuff. Using the standard interface takes = too much time and maintenance. Does anyone k...

MOD Function: MOD(7.0,1) = 1 Why? and how to work around it.
I'm using Excel 2003 spreadsheet, but I've tried this in Excel 2010 & OpenOffice.org. A similiar error occurs. You can see that I've also used the Microsoft suggested workaround but to no avail. Does anyone have an answer or possible suggestion. A B C Base Increment 5.0 0.10 Qty MOD(Qty,1) number-(INT(number/divisor)*divisor) Equiv. = Qty-(INT(Qty/1)*1) $A$2 5.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A5,$B$2) 5.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A13,$B$2) 5.9 0.9 0.9 SUM($A14,$B$2) 6.0 0.0 0.0 SUM($A15,$B$2) 6.1 0.1 0.1 SUM($A23,$B$2) 6.9 0.9 0.9...

Installation CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 SP1 fails, please help
At the end of my installation I get an error windows with; Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server Setup was unable to provision your organisation Setup was unable to create user settings. Access is denied. (80070005) Active Directory is in native mode I am installing as the administrator (domain admin) security account for services in Local System account Local System account and computer are added to the Pre Windows 2000 comp group Thanks in advance for any support Marc Did you enter your organization name precisely the same way it appears on your CRM 1.2 licenses? -- Matt ...

User with multiple email addresses (Exchange 2003)
I am trying to set up an account that will receive ALL the business emails for the company, it will therefore have a name other than that of any of the email addresses it picks up. I can add the account into Active Directory (2003 SBS Server) and I can add the email addresses to that acount. I can then add the mail box to the users as an extra mail box. So far so good, the accout receives all the mail sent to those users and handles the mail the same as any private box would (read/unread/replied to etc), however the problem is that the TO: on each delivered email is the name on the du...

Users in another domain
Is it possible to allow a user from a different domain to access an Exchange mailbox on the primary domain? For example, if User has a login account User@AAA.com and another User@BBB.com, canUser@BBB.com connect to the mailbox belonging to User@BBB.com? Alternately, can the Exchange server (5.5) which is located on the AAA.com domain contain mailboxes for users in the BBB.com domain? If so, how are they defined? Thanks in advance for the help; I'm pretty much a novice at this stuff! Dave "DaveK" <dkreinesREMOVE@nbome.org> wrote in news:749201c483ec$da8471d0 $...

sql end user recovery dpm 2010
Hi, we are trying dpm 2010. for this we have installed the dpm agent on both nodes of a cluster. All mssql backups succeed succesfully. When I try to configure the sql end user recovery option I cannot enter the cluster instance name without specifying a database. I have checked this with a standalone mssql server, works fine there. Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this? Can you please try giving the names in the following format? 1. <ClusterResoureceName>\<SQLVirtualName> for default SQL Instance 2. <ClusterResoureceName>\<SQLVirtualName>\&l...

Protecting user from changing previous data
Hi All, I have a block of data A1:D10 with Protection using ALLOW USER TO EDIT RANGE. The user enter data with the following order: Input 1: A1, B1, C1, D1 Input 2: A2, B2, C2, D2 Input 3: A3, B3, C3, D3 I would like to Automatically prevent the user from changing ROW A1-D1 when Inserting NEW ROWS (Row A2-D2, Row A3-D3). Thank you. This can be a very complex issue if you don't think things out really well ahead of time. What happens if, after they've typed data in A1:D1 and while entering more data in rows below row 1, they realize they made a mistake...

Help Please - A bit of a challenge
Hello everyone~ I had had some trouble on a project I have been working on for some time. I have tried numerous approaches, each with undesired results. (VAB Code) The project I am working on has become quite complex, so rather than bother you with my spaghetti code, I have made a simple example of what I am trying to do. (Attached to this Message) The sheet tracks People and how many fruits they had each day. Day1 is where the information is Inputted, Day2 will double the DAY1 numbers, and Day three will triple the DAY2 Numbers. The challenge I am faced with: On DAY1 ...

CRM prompts for user name and password on domain joined computer but not for all users, only a few
Hello, We are having a problem, it appears to be related to the users that have installed IE 7 but we are not sure. We are using CRM 3 and all our users are domain authed, people are using the web interface and the outlook one. We have a couple users (not all) that are getting a login box everytime they try to do anything in CRM. One for example, when he opens outlook he gets the message that the crm server could not be located, if we click on the accounts folder in outlook it asks for his login info, he enters it and the accounts show, but when he double clicks on an account it asks for h...