more than 1 outlook calendar

hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and
outlook when syncronising.

i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing
appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both.

when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is
stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it
happening again.

thanks tim

0
adslk4at (77)

Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my
> blackberry and outlook when syncronising.
>
> i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the
> missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both.
>
> when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where
> it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to
> stop it happening again.

What type of account, Exchange, HTTP, IMAP, or POP?
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry
> and outlook when syncronising.
>
> i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the
> missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both.
>
> when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is
> stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it
> happening again.
>
> thanks tim

0
bigk1 (12)
3/16/2006 9:03:34 PM
the mail accounts are pop , i did not realize mail was connected to
calendar, cheers
> Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote:
>
>> hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my
>> blackberry and outlook when syncronising.
>>
>> i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the
>> missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both.
>>
>> when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where
>> it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to
>> stop it happening again.
>
> What type of account, Exchange, HTTP, IMAP, or POP?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
adslk4at (77)
3/17/2006 4:02:28 AM
Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> the mail accounts are pop , i did not realize mail was connected to
> calendar, cheers

If you have POP accounts, then all of your default folders are in the same
PST and the Blackberry should be syncing with that messages store.  Unless
you specifically created another calendar folder, then there can be only
one.  You said that there is more than one calendar.  If so, where is the
other located?  Is it in the same or a separate PST?  Have you configured
your sync software to use a different folder (if it can even be configured
that way)?  Syncing problems are usually the fault of the sync software.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Outlook 2002 e-mail/calendar notification problem
Hi all, I have a client that receives her email and calendar notifications, except that they show up in the background when working in other apps, not the foreground. Is there a way to change it so that the reminders appear in the front? Please send ideas/suggestions to my email at ninja_6o4@hotmail.com .. Thanks. ...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

Importing Contacts from Word via Excel, Outlook 2003
I have a list of names and phone numbers in a Word document. I need to get this list into my Contacts but in a new category. I've put the list into an Excel document - is there any formatting I should do first, can I specify the category as the import is done, and what format should I save the file in? Thanks "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:OKrilQ7OHHA.992@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have a list of names and phone numbers in a Word document. I need to get >this list into my Contacts but in a new category. > I've put the list...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Exchange Shared Calendars and Notifications
I have a few shared calendars set up on my Exchange 5.5 server and when a user adds a appointment and wants to be reminded of the appointment in the shared calendar they recieve this message. " The reminder for %example% will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Tasks folder. Is this OK?" Is there something in Exchange to where I can change this to notify the owners of this calendar ?? No. That is a limitation of Exchange / Outlook. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "RayM" <raven7241@hotmail.com>...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Moving Emails form Outlook to an external hard drive
Hi there and thank you for looking at this point. I am trying to easily move e-mails from my Microsoft Outlook 2007 to a folder on an external hard drive. Currently, at the moment I have to open up the folder I will be adding e-mails to, go into Outlook and drag the e-mails to that folder. Is there any way of setting up short cut Folders within Outlooks "Mail Folders pain" so that I can just drop e-mails into those folders and know the e-mail will be copied across? All the very best, and thens for your help in advance. John Squirrel -- John Squirrel "John Squirrel&q...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

how do I transfer ost files to a pst format in outlook
I have my outlook contacts in a ost format and need to transfer them to an ost format in order to open them in a new computer I have in outlook. I no longer have access to my old computer and only have the ost files on an external hard drive. You'll need a utility to convert them if the profile that created the ost is long gone. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/ost2pst.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscrib...

Outlook as a diary?
Hi, Can Outlook 2003 be used as a diary? Not only would I like to record appointments, which I think it can do, but also have the capacity to be able to record text i.e. an outcome of an appointment? Thanks, Shane Yes, there are several ways to accomplish this. The most easy one is probably to use your Calendar for this (press the Calendar button in the Navigation Pane). Here you can schedule your appointments and type additional text in it. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Servi...

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

ColdFusion to Outlook Contact
Can anyone give me some guidance on using ColdFusion to send an Outlook Contact/vcard/vcf file? We use ColdFusion for a simple contact form on our website. I get an email with the text from the form when someone submits it. Our developer has figured out how to attach the information as a .csv file as well, but not an Outlook Contact as I'd prefer. Looking for some direction... Thanks! You might try the ColdFusion group here. http://groups.adobe.com/pages/home OutdoorRuss wrote: > Can anyone give me some guidance on using ColdFusion to send an > Outlook Contact/vca...

Outlook Email #5
My email stays in the outbox. Even after opening it and clicking send, it will not leave the outbox. I get an error message indicating there might be a problem with registration issues and that I should reinstall the program. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the program, but this did not solve the problem ...

Publisher and Outlook
Hi all Many moons ago I installed Office 2000 which included Outlook 2000 and Publisher 2000. Due to the activities of Microsoft's auto-upgrade system Outlook is now at version 2002! Yippee you might think ... but read on. I have recently been sent a Publisher file to edit but ... every time I try to open it I get a 'windows installing' dialogue started which eventually asks for the Outlook 2002 installation CD - which of course for reasons given above I don't have. It seems to be looking for outret.msi although I haven't a clue why! Any offers on a solution? ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

Outlook 2002 quits unexpectedly
Outlook 2002 quits unexpectedly on Windows NT 4.0 sp6a machines that had all security updates installed. Upgrading to SP2 did not help neither did a reinstall of Office XP Standard. I have even tried renaming the Extend.dat file hoping that it had corrupted. Any suggestions? ...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Outlook 2003 toolbar/menubar freezes
hello, ive recently updated from office XP to office 2003. Initially i had th problem in outlook XP that whenever i tried to attach a file to a blan message or a reply or forward it would just close the window & i coul not do anything to stop it. This problem went away when i did th upgrade to Office 2003, now i can attach files with no problem o messages. However now i have something new... every once in awhile th toolbar/menubar (where File, Edit, Tools, ect menu's are located & th Send/Recieve, new, reply, forward buttons are located) just freezes. I does not react if i move t...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

Adding Links to Outlook XP
Whenever I try to send a link in Outlook 2000 I get this message: "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: 0,,SB107127464667559900.url." (or whatever URL I'm trying to send) I'm guessing I need to change my IE settings. Any ideas? I'm running IE 6.0. and Outlook 2000 from Office XP. Thanks, Steve J If you are at SP2 or later for Outlook 2000, you have new security restrictions in place. (SP3 makes it easier to tweak them.) See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm for more info on the security features and http://www.slipsti...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

transfer calender data from outlook XP into outlook 2003
Can anyone help me transfer calender data from outlook XP into outlook 2003. My drive crashed, have XP data in an outlook file on my Migo thumb. Successfully transfered contacts and mail, but calender data transfered wierdly. Had to reload Office 2003 to remove calender mess. Wondering if anyone knew was to correctly import th XP calender .pst into my 2003 outlook? Make sure both Outlook data files are open in the same profile so you can copy from one to the other Use a Table view of your Calendar (like By Category) Edit > Select All Edit > Copy to Folder -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlo...