Money Downloads my statement, but I cannot read it

I can either manually download my credit card statement or have Money
2006 do it automatically.  It says "Transactions to read:19" but when I
go into the actual account the transactions do not show.  My other
credit cards work fine, it is only this one.  I have experienced this
before and then it started working again.  Any ideas would be great!

0
meggreg (1)

Is this Outlook-related? I'm not sure I understand the relationship of the
problem to Microsoft Outlook?
--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"meggreg@gmail.com" wrote:

> I can either manually download my credit card statement or have Money
> 2006 do it automatically.  It says "Transactions to read:19" but when I
> go into the actual account the transactions do not show.  My other
> credit cards work fine, it is only this one.  I have experienced this
> before and then it started working again.  Any ideas would be great!

0
KOrland1 (1012)

American Express Download Money 2003
Well I have emailed Microsoft on Fri 10/22/04 and recieved a confirmation # SRZ41022001813 stating that a microsoft representative will contact me by email within 1 Business day. Know 10/27/04 and still no answer no wonder Bill is a Billionaire when you have to pay $35.00 for Customer Service and you get India who spends an hour going through the same stuff you have already done and still no answer. American Express is not working with XP SP2 and its a Money issue, when is Microsoft going to do something about it. The time has come for somebody to stop the extortion/extortor called Am...

Money 2004 trial
I have been a Quicken user and wanted to try MS-Money 2004. Having downloaded the trial version and after converting my Quicken file, when i try to setup on-line services of any financial institution it gives me error "microsoft money has encountered a problem and needs to close ... " . I tried it after creating a new file with one account and no transactions, with the same result. My system has 512 MB of RAM and still has 2.5 gigs free on hd. Is it that the trial version will not allow me to do this or anything else is going on ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Than...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

NO "Pay Online" Checkbox Money 2006
I have NO "Pay Online" Checkbox to check and my "Pay Online" button is grayed out. This is within the Bills tab of my Microsoft Money 2006 ...

download only mail for a certain alias
Hi, On my email account i have with my provider i have one mailbox with several aliasses. I used to be able to create a rule that only downloaded email for a given alias, and leave the rest on the server. Now i'm trying to do the same under outlook 2002 and 2003, but i'm unable to find the rule in the rules list. I think it was something like"do not download mails from server". This might have been under outlook express, but i'm not sure. Is something like this possible in some way on outlook? Thanks, Kristof Rules in Outlook act only after the mail is downloaded, s...

Money is already running #4
I have experienced the "Money is already running" problem with Money 2006 and thought I would try Money 2007 to see if the problem went away.. NOPE.. I have tried all of the suggestions, switch automatic backup off, etc.. etc.. nothing helps. I have noticed that this only happens when Outlook is running, I called MS tech support (now there's an experience in futility) and we have had no success. Any ideas... Does closing the program from File - Exit make a difference? -- Michael Gordon "Rick B" <Rick B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Reading Transaction logs
Is there any way to look into the transaction logs to see what changes were made to a folder/item? I have a user who spontaneously lost the contents of his inbox. The contents of all the other folders were left untouched, including two subfolders in the Inbox. No one else on the exchange 2k3 or Exchange 5.5 server lost any information. ----------------------system details----------------------------- Servers---- 1 Exchange 5.5 server 1 Exchange 2003 server Both servers are part of same site (mixed mode) same administration group In process of moving mailboxes from 5.5 server to Exch. 2k3 (...

Downloaded statement automatically connect to wrong account
I am running MS Money 2001 Standard OEM Edition, version 9.0. When I downloaded my VISA statement once from my bank's website, I selected the wrong account in MS Money. Now every time I download the VISA statement, it places the transactions in this incorrect account. Is there any way to reassign it to the correct account? I now have to go into the account in MS Money and move every transaction into the correct account. I tried exporting the data from the incorrect account, creating a new account and importing it and then deleting the incorrect account, but there are too many f...

Removing Read-Only Attribute
I am using Win. Small Business Server 2003. After creating a shared folder, I noticed the Read-only attribute setting. I've tried everything I know to remove it so users can save to the directory. I even tried the ATTRIB -R command at the dos prompt. Can anyone point me in the right direction? THanks McMillan McMillan wrote: > I am using Win. Small Business Server 2003. After creating a shared > folder, I noticed the Read-only attribute setting. I've tried > everything I know to remove it so users can save to the directory. I > even tried the ATTRIB -R command at...

Money Plus Deluxe download
Hi! I had purchased Money Plus Deluxe on the internet and received my activation code and install download file. After installing the software I burned the downloaded install file to a DVD and so I thought I was safe. However, that is not the case, as I recently had to do a reinstall of the OS and when I tried to copy the install file off of the DVD I had burned, my laptop couldn't read the disc. I'd go download the install file again, but it's past the 30 day limit for me to download it again. So what I'd like to know is there someone out there that can send me the ...

wrong calculations in money 2004
how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. i tried deleting and entering the portfolio entry 3 times but got the same wrong result, it wants to charge most of it to commision which it isnt and i didnt enter it as such. no typing errors either. i tried rebooting the program and the pc. nope! You entered 13 cents instead of dollars. Norm anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? > money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. > > i tried deleting and enteri...

Money Plus Deluxe 2007 and MSN Explorer
When I start Money the MSN sign on screen opens,I close the sign on screen but it just keeps showing up again.I minimize it but it just keeps popping up.I don't use online Banking or any online accounts.My browser is set to 'never dial a connection'.If I go online first and then open Money this does not Happen.I use a Dial up connection. In microsoft.public.money, Oldtech wrote: >When I start Money the MSN sign on screen opens,I close the sign on screen >but it just keeps showing up again.I minimize it but it just keeps popping >up.I don't use online Banking or...

Formula Problem
I am trying to create a scheduling formula which alerts me if there are scheduling conflicts. I have 4 different dates which a 5th date cannot match. In addition, it cannot conflict with the 4th date and including 35 days prior. For example: B2 = Inventory Date (cannot conflict with this date and 35 days prior) C2 = Reset 1 Date - (cannot match this date) D2 = Reset 2 Date - (cannot match this date) E2 = Reset 3 Date - (cannot match this date). The formula I have is: =IF(F2="","",IF(F2=C2,"Reset 1 Conflict",IF(F2=D2,"Reset 2 Conflict",IF(F2=E2,"...

Downloading full version
I downloaded the trial version of Plus and purchased the full version before my trial expired. I received my confirmation with all the info, but when I tried to activate it through the Tools menu as is suggests, "Activate" is not an option. The page that pops up says my trial has expired and I need to purchase the full version, which I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, Bunny wrote: >I downloaded the trial version of Plus and purchased the full version before >my trial expired. I received my confirmation with all the info,...

Help with Update statement
Hi, I am from Access background. I am stuck with write store procedure in SQL. How do I convert Access update statement below into SQL update one UPDATE tblProject INNER JOIN tblProjectWorkplan ON tblProject.Pr_ObjectID = tblProjectWorkplan.Pjw_Pr_ObjectID SET tblProjectWorkplan.Owner = "Ratha" WHERE (((tblProject.Pr_Year)=2008) AND ((tblProject.Pr_ProvinceID)=2)); SF Try something like this (***untested***): UPDATE tblProjectWorkPlan SET Owner = 'Ratha' WHERE Pjw_Pr_ObjectID = ( SELECT t.Pr_ObjectID FROM tblProject t WHERE t.Pr_Year ...

Money Quotes Update
Hi, Where does Money retrieves online quotes for investments? I know that there's a registry key ("http://data.moneycentral.msn.com/Scripts/ invisapi.dll") that indicates the QuoteServerURL, but... is it possible to retrieve quotes from a specific (customized?) server? How can Money retrieve the right quotes for the right country? Regards... On Jan 2, 2:22=A0pm, marco.a.mendo...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Where does Money retrieves online quotes for investments? I know that > there's a registry key ("http://data.moneycentral.msn.com/Scripts/ > invisapi....

Password
I was running Money 2002 Deluxe then recently installed the Money 2004 Delux trial version. I didn't like the new release, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled Money 2002. Now, every time I launched Money, it prompted me a password to open my money file. But it doesn't take my password. Is there any way to go back? This sucks because I don't want to waste money on buying the new release which I DON'T like. Thanks See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q84 and its cousin http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q17. "Adrian" <akma0620@yahoo.com> wrote in message...

Read some XML tags

Money 2000 backup file asks for password to restore
Hi, I recently had to format my hard drive, of course before I did, I made backups of everything so I could restore all my stuff. I did this with Money. I backed up, and then copied the backup file to my external hard drive. Once my computer was back up and running, I re-installed Money 2000 and copies and pasted the backup file back into my computer, in the same place Money places backup files. But when I try to restore the backup, it asks me for a password. It does this whether I try to restore it from my external drive, or from my computer. Now, I did use a password to open up mo...

Can I un-reconcile transactions in Money 2006?
While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete and re-enter all of them? In microsoft.public.money, Aymi wrote: >While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked >the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now >is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete >and re-enter all of them? File->...

Link Dbase Tables as read only in Access Database
I wish to link some Dbase 111 Tables into an Access Table. Can they be linked as read Only? Linking Dbase 111 Tables into Access 2003 I think that the read only attribute, would need to be enforced by the dBase database. That said, if you only view the files through a form, you can easily lock the controls so they can't be edited. Reports cannot be edited either. Assuming that you don't give your users access to tables by hiding the database container or the navigation pane, you should be OK. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com ...

MOney 2004 Crashes on startup- msofd.dll problem
My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was with msisam10.dll. I don't see any repair topics on these items. Do I reinstall and hope it starts working? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I >was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes >each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was >with msisam10.dll. I...

IF statement greater than and less than
hi I would like to drop values into 5 columns AC-AH depending upon the value entered into column N. The ranges will be <4999 5000-9999 10000-29999 30000-49999 50000-99999 >100000 I have successfuly done the first criteria based upon one argument (less than 4999) However, the next band i am struggling with the greater and less than within IF - HELP please!!! This is what I have but not working.... =IF(AND(N1626>=5000,<9999),N1626,"") thanks in advance Test the borders just outside: =IF(AND(N1626>4999,N1626<10000),N1626,"") -- Gary'''...

If statement with date
I'm trying to return new salary information based on a hire date. The criteria is if you were hired on or before Jan. 1, 2005, you get 3% of the mid-point of your current salary range. I have the spreadsheet set up as follows: A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 Current sal hire date PG mid-point new salary 40,950.00 12/15/03 15 52,460.00 ???? I was using the formula in E1: =If(B1>1/1/05,(D1*.03)+A1,A1) But when I entered a hire date that was after 1/1/05, it was still adding ...

How can I read data from SQL Tables for CRM?
Hello, I am new to CRM. I am trying to read the encrypted data in CRM database for example SalesOrderBase table, some of the fields are encrypted, is there a way to decrypt the data in those field and display in SQL Reports? Thanks, Meg, Data is not encrypted in the Salesorderbase table. Which fields are you referring to? However for SQL reports you should be using FilteredViews and not access the tables directly. For salesorder use the FilteredSalesorder View. More details on Report writing and adding filters can be found in the SDK which can be downloaded from here: http://www.mic...