Missing send button on outgoing mail

The toolbar containing the send button is no longer
showing in the window of a newly created e-mail.  Making
changes to the toolbar options has no effect.  I have re-
loaded outlook.

The only way I can temporarily correct the problem is to
use the command line switch to start it in safe mode.

Any syggestions?
0
ccarwile (5)

You and I were chatting about this in another thread -- I replied to you
there a little while ago.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:73c601c47644$bf9bf7e0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
CathyPC wrote:

> The toolbar containing the send button is no longer
> showing in the window of a newly created e-mail.  Making
> changes to the toolbar options has no effect.  I have re-
> loaded outlook.
>
> The only way I can temporarily correct the problem is to
> use the command line switch to start it in safe mode.
>
> Any syggestions?

restrict Distribution Groups so no everyone can send to them
How can I restrict a group so everyone can't send to it? I have distribution groups, All Employees, for example, that we want to limit the people who can send to it, so only 10 managers can send to it for example. Where would I address this? Thanks. AD Users & Computers | Distribution Group -> properties | Exchange General tab | select "Only from:" and add recipients who can send to the group. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------------ "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wr...

Invert Send and Receive
Trying to avoid error 503, I'd like to know whether there is any hidden trick to invert the sequence Send&Receive to Receive&Send Outlook is version 2003 TIA -- /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\ http://www.boincsynergy.com/images/stats/comb-2591.jpg If you go into the Properties of the account and then select More Settings and then Outgoing Server you can specify that you log into the incoming mail server first - is this what you were after! "Ammammata" <ammammata@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:mn.6ae67d5a55f1e1a5.37434@tiscalinet.it... > Tr...

Missing files

Outlook 2003 and GroupWise
I'm running Office 2003 including Outlook which is installed but not used as the primary e-mail client... Our company uses GroupWise v 6.5 (it smells)... but that's what we have to live with... I need to run an e-mail merge to Groupwise from MS Word, and though it seems set up properly, the "merge" just goes off into oblivion... no errors... nothing... the only thing that indicates a problem is that when you try to do a "send to mail recipient as attachment" (a document or spreadsheet you're working on) from any MS Office application, e.g., Word, Exce...

Remove Options under Account Actions Button
Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > (Actions Button) for example remove "Delete Account" from the drop down menu? Hi, Remove the rights of deletion of Account from the roles and "Delete Account" button will disappear. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Sixty4" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > > (Actions Button)...

Search all mail items INCLUDING calendar items simultaneously
I just bought office 2007. In office 2003 you could do a mail search in Outlook of all items in all folders including calendar items. In Outllok 2007 it seems the the "search all mail items" does not include calendar items and that you need to do that search seperatly. Is there a way to do a complete search of ALL mail items INCLUDING calendar items? CTRL+ALT+A Stolenbuick wrote: > I just bought office 2007. In office 2003 you could do a mail search in > Outlook of all items in all folders including calendar items. > > In Outllok 2007 it seems t...

SDI app: Sending messages to the view
Hi, I have a SDI application with multiple views that are all active, but only one is visable at a time (the others are hidden). There is a thread called that is created and started in the mainframe initialupdate. When the thread has processed a chunk of data, it needs to send a message to all views (so each view can get the data and act on it - not just the active view!) If i send a message to MainFrame using AfxGetApp() ->GetMainWnd() ->PostMessage(..) will all the views get the message? If not, how can i subscribe each view to the message? TIA. >If i send a message to M...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

E-mail one sheet
I have a workbook of several sheets but I want the client to be able to fill out one sheet and e-mail only that sheet. How do I do that in a very simple way. Check out your other threads please -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lella" <Lella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:263C8B91-A927-48A6-A7D0-13D3CF1EDE15@microsoft.com... >I have a workbook of several sheets but I want the client to be able to fill > out one sheet and e-mail only that sheet. How do I do that in a very simple > way. ...

All employee distribution group could only sent out about 300 mail
we try to send All employee mail out but it could only reach about 200-300 users and the rest will stuck in exchange 2003 local delivery until expire. We have total 750 mailboxes for the company. I have either tried to add all users individual or group them by departments in the "All employee" distribution group but still have the same problem. Please help Hello Chris, 1. What is set for "Recipient limits" in Exchange / Global Settings / Message Delivery Properties / Defaults? 2. Is the message or its attachment large and exceeding a delivery limit? "Chris ...

Windows Mail Drops 1st 2 letters of Reply-To Address
About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of the reply-to email address for all of my Yahoo contacts...I deleted the contacts from my list and reentered them...it still does it. I can send a new email to these people just fine...but cannot use the "reply to" feature. Any ideas? -- christinewv "christinewv" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:133071c331d4e1bf5f974795ec9ed6d5@nntp-gateway.com... > > About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of > the reply-to email address for ...

sending emails to the new top domains
We're running Exchange 2000. For some reason, we can't send emails to the new top domains. The following error message comes back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 05/13/2004 11:30 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxx.xxxxxx@sita.aero' on 05/13/2004 11:30 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <rrtechnologies.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> What do I need to change in the exchange...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

disappearing e-mail 09-10-10
Hi: My best friend e-mails, with whom I have been corresponding for years, are seen then disappear from my inbox of Windows Mail. I find them in my webmail, along with many others. I have uninstalled my AVG virus program and replaced it with the Microsoft antivirus program, as suggested from previous communications. What else can I do? Thank you. While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Show All Messages should be checked and nothing else. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Josette" <Josette@discussions.mi...

how to send data/message from win32 dll to mfc application?
Hi All , I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the possible ways to achieve this? In mfc application I have a document which should recieve this data . is it possible ? I read somewhere about PostMessage() method . it sends the message to applcations main window (CmainFrm ???) .Should I handle the messages sent by the dll and update my document from here ? Thanks in advance JustLikeDat ggurubasavaraja@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All , > > I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the > possible ways to achieve this? > In mfc a...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Sending ZIP files with Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Every time I attempt to send a .zip file as an Entourage attachment, the file arrives at the Windows Outlook destination with a &quot;.zm9 + a bunch archive info&quot; extension. E.g., It won't just send a .zip as is. <br><br>What am I missing?? It's making the use of .zip archives impossible. Is this happening in Entourage or maybe the receiving Outlook??? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some o...

How to deliver forwarded internet mail to an Exchange 2007 mailbox
The problem I encounter is that if I set forwarding in my Gmail mail account to an exchange 2007 mailbox, The Exchange 2007 server returns that the (gmail) domain is rejected. This does not happen if I set Gmail as accepted (authoritative) domain in the Exchange 2007 server, however, if I do that, all mail sent by gmail accounts will be rejected by the Exchange 2007 server because the sender is not allowed to send as this sender (domain is authoritative exchange 2007 domain). So what is the way to accept forwarded email from non-authoritative domains like gmail? I already found the solution:...

Exchange 2k Server unable to send or receive emails.
Hi, Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store" appears when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under storage group. Would like to know how to resolve this & what could be the possible reason for this occurnce. Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort. Mark Magesen Mark, What event appears in the Application event log of the Exchange server ? Paul Ford Edge IT Ltd "Mark Magesen" <MarkMagesen@discussions.microsoft.co...

Where can I find the "tools" button in Word 2007?
I upgraded to a new PC running Windows 7 with Office 2007. I am used to the usage tools in Word 2000. Where can I locate the "Tools" button and the other options that are in Word 2000? I really need to get this figured out because I have to transfer my MT auto-correct files from my backup. Thank you for any help! Click on the Office (Pizza) button and then on Word Options in the bottom of the dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Outlook 2003 removes hyperlinks during mail merge to email
Hi All, I'm pretty sure I am in the right forum, but in using Outlook 2003 SP2, and Word as the email editor, in the last email I sent out to our staff, the email links were removed, and the names they were attached to were just plain text, no 'clickable' email hyperlink. A member of our staff has been experiencing the same thing with Outlook 2002. Does anybody know what might be going on, or what needs to be fixed? Thanks in advance, --Jim Can you provide exact steps to add a hyperlink to a merge document so = that we can try to reproduce the problem on another m...

Where is Send Using in Outlook 2002
I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 In Outlook 2000 I could click on Send Using and select which account I want to use for the email. I can't find this choice in 2002.. Could someone help me? Is changing default account everytime the only option? (please say no). Do you not see the Accounts button right next to the Send button in the new message window? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dima" <dima_47@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:030301c369e7$bb1eddf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 > > In Outlook ...