Missing Send Button #3

My kids messed up something in Outlook.  I have XP Hmoe
and office 2000.  My outlook works fine (under my user)
but my wife's is now missing the send button in the
toolbar.  Thus seh cannot send emails.  I cannot check
the response toolbar under customize.  Do I need to
uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it
without having to do that?  Thanks for any help anyone
can offer.
0
anonymous (74719)

Is her mail account installed and working?  Does reinstalling the account
clear up the situation?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Gpel asked:

| My kids messed up something in Outlook.  I have XP Hmoe
| and office 2000.  My outlook works fine (under my user)
| but my wife's is now missing the send button in the
| toolbar.  Thus seh cannot send emails.  I cannot check
| the response toolbar under customize.  Do I need to
| uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it
| without having to do that?  Thanks for any help anyone
| can offer.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Invert Send and Receive
Trying to avoid error 503, I'd like to know whether there is any hidden trick to invert the sequence Send&Receive to Receive&Send Outlook is version 2003 TIA -- /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\ http://www.boincsynergy.com/images/stats/comb-2591.jpg If you go into the Properties of the account and then select More Settings and then Outgoing Server you can specify that you log into the incoming mail server first - is this what you were after! "Ammammata" <ammammata@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:mn.6ae67d5a55f1e1a5.37434@tiscalinet.it... > Tr...

restrict Distribution Groups so no everyone can send to them
How can I restrict a group so everyone can't send to it? I have distribution groups, All Employees, for example, that we want to limit the people who can send to it, so only 10 managers can send to it for example. Where would I address this? Thanks. AD Users & Computers | Distribution Group -> properties | Exchange General tab | select "Only from:" and add recipients who can send to the group. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------------ "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wr...

Duplicate Attachments #3
We have come across a problem whereby I have sent an email with several attachments, one being a word doc and another being a ..publisher doc. Having sent the email the recipients have reported that he word doc has duplicated itself. Even in my sent items the emails shows the word doc having duplicated even though I attached it the once. Other colleagues have reported the same problem whereby attachments are duplicated on an email. We are working in outlook 2002 and have just upgraded to Exchange 2000. Has anyone seen this problem before. Many Thanks Lisa ...

Missing files

Remove Options under Account Actions Button
Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > (Actions Button) for example remove "Delete Account" from the drop down menu? Hi, Remove the rights of deletion of Account from the roles and "Delete Account" button will disappear. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Sixty4" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > > (Actions Button)...

SDI app: Sending messages to the view
Hi, I have a SDI application with multiple views that are all active, but only one is visable at a time (the others are hidden). There is a thread called that is created and started in the mainframe initialupdate. When the thread has processed a chunk of data, it needs to send a message to all views (so each view can get the data and act on it - not just the active view!) If i send a message to MainFrame using AfxGetApp() ->GetMainWnd() ->PostMessage(..) will all the views get the message? If not, how can i subscribe each view to the message? TIA. >If i send a message to M...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

sending emails to the new top domains
We're running Exchange 2000. For some reason, we can't send emails to the new top domains. The following error message comes back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 05/13/2004 11:30 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxx.xxxxxx@sita.aero' on 05/13/2004 11:30 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <rrtechnologies.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> What do I need to change in the exchange...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

how to send data/message from win32 dll to mfc application?
Hi All , I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the possible ways to achieve this? In mfc application I have a document which should recieve this data . is it possible ? I read somewhere about PostMessage() method . it sends the message to applcations main window (CmainFrm ???) .Should I handle the messages sent by the dll and update my document from here ? Thanks in advance JustLikeDat ggurubasavaraja@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All , > > I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the > possible ways to achieve this? > In mfc a...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

Adding 3 months to a date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have need of creating a formula that displays the "MMM-DD" of 3 months = later than the adjacent cell. Example:=20 If 02/15/2004 was in cell A1, what formula would I have to have in cell = B1 to display May-15? TIA, AlanN ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Sending ZIP files with Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Every time I attempt to send a .zip file as an Entourage attachment, the file arrives at the Windows Outlook destination with a &quot;.zm9 + a bunch archive info&quot; extension. E.g., It won't just send a .zip as is. <br><br>What am I missing?? It's making the use of .zip archives impossible. Is this happening in Entourage or maybe the receiving Outlook??? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some o...

Where can I find the "tools" button in Word 2007?
I upgraded to a new PC running Windows 7 with Office 2007. I am used to the usage tools in Word 2000. Where can I locate the "Tools" button and the other options that are in Word 2000? I really need to get this figured out because I have to transfer my MT auto-correct files from my backup. Thank you for any help! Click on the Office (Pizza) button and then on Word Options in the bottom of the dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally...

Exchange 2k Server unable to send or receive emails.
Hi, Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store" appears when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under storage group. Would like to know how to resolve this & what could be the possible reason for this occurnce. Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort. Mark Magesen Mark, What event appears in the Application event log of the Exchange server ? Paul Ford Edge IT Ltd "Mark Magesen" <MarkMagesen@discussions.microsoft.co...

IE8 and MSCRM 3.0
Hi Guys, could anyone tell me that it is working or not when trying to access MSCRM V3.0 system via IE8? I tried it, and got the error message: Unsupport Browser Version. How can I do it? just must upgrade MSCRM from V3.0 to V4.0? Thanks a lot for your attention and help Martin Hi Martin, IE8 hasn't been released yet. The latest version is Beta 2. I imagine that once IE8 is released there may be hotfixes for CRM3 and CRM4 to support this browser. Until then there are a number of known issues that may prevent CRM for working correctly and you're better off with IE7. Reg...

Where is Send Using in Outlook 2002
I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 In Outlook 2000 I could click on Send Using and select which account I want to use for the email. I can't find this choice in 2002.. Could someone help me? Is changing default account everytime the only option? (please say no). Do you not see the Accounts button right next to the Send button in the new message window? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dima" <dima_47@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:030301c369e7$bb1eddf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 > > In Outlook ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

export #3
Hello, I have tried to find a proper sample code to export my active sheet to text file in all community but I wasn't success. what I need are a VB code to: 1. sort range(b3:b300) 2. export my active sheet to text file in drive d:\temp 3.specify filename "TEMP&systemdate.txt" Thanks in advance ...

How do I send emails showing my email address but hiding my name ?
I know it can be done cause I had it set up that way when I first opened my email account several years ago. A friend didn't believe it was me emailing him so I set it to show my name. Now it has been so long I forgot how to set it back. Can anyone help me with this please & thank you! Remove your name in the Mail Setup -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Baffled Chic-a-dee" <Baffled Chic-a-dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:455AD3E0-8...

Sending Mail from Windows Explorer Q
When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- mailing: file that is attached" and also the message that appears within the message body? I always manually delete, but is it possible not to have these messages displayed in the first place? I'm using Outlook 2003 Sean <seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, >how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- >mailing: file that is a...

Missing Message Text