Missing Publish to GAL button

How can I install the "Publish to GAL" button under
Microsoft Outlook 2000, Tools, Options, Security??

XP confusing Excel and Publisher
When I try to access the Excel Help files, XP tries to install Publisher, then tells me I'm missing a PUB file. If I try to close Installer with Task Manager, Excel itself crashes. Help! Thanks ...

Missing files

I cant see pictures inserted into word/publisher #2
On reopening saved files I can't see pictures inserted into Word or Publisher. ...

GAL not showing up after 5.5 to 2003 migration
We have migrated users from 5.5 to 2003, now the users do not see the elements in the GAL. I test from a user which is DOMAIN ADMIN. In Exchange System Manager, under Recipients, All GAL, Default GAL, i checked that the "default permissions" allowed my users to read the information. "Authenticated Users" have under the "Special permission" (not inherited) Read, Execute, Read Permissions, List Contents, Read Properties, List Object, they also have Open Address List (not inherited) and List Contents (inherited). The Domain Admins have everything but Full Control...

Publishing to the Web Problem
I have created a web site approx 400 pages using Publisher 2003. It will not load during its creation I was saving to a cd so that I could work on it on the lap top. Saved it back on to main pc to load on to the web and it will not load. If I try to load it as ftp it comes up as cannot save read only file followed by another error message check url and connection. If I try to load it as http it comes up it comes up as check url and connection. Frontpage extensions are on and I have 500mb of space. I have managed to load smaller sites as soon as I cut and paste any of the original s...

Pauses during the printing of Publisher files
I frequently have occasion to print multiple copies of a single page from a Publisher file. Often these pages are quite complex in that they contain a great many text and high resolution picture objects. Despite this the printer seems to handle the task with no discernable pauses cranking out one identical sheet after another. But then with some other Publisher files that contain much less data/graphics per page I'll have the experience that after printing out the first page and a few lines on the next identical page the printer pauses for 15 seconds, then resumes finishing the sec...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Convert Publisher 2003 files
How can I convert Publisher 2003 files to be compatible with Publisher 2000. I get an error message that reads Publisher cannot open files from a different version. Save As, Select file type version 2000. Save. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Leo Riley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3626916B-CA0B-4084-B72F-9ADEB41AA077@microsoft.com... > How can I convert Publisher 2003 files to be compatible with Publisher 2000. I get an error message that rea...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Message Text

Can I get a publisher file into word?
A friend did a flyer for me in publisher. I only have word 2003 is there any way for me to view this in word. We are a new small business and I may need publisher to do flyers, is there a way to get publisler online? Microsoft has a Publisher trial download. It would be much less expensive to buy it from another vender. Your friend can save the flyer as a PDF, there are free converters around. The friend can try to copy/paste to Word. You will lose the formatting for the most part. A lot depends on the complexity of the flyer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:/...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Publisher 2000 conversion to PDF file
I made up a business card in Publisher 2000 using a photo and some text. It looks great but when I try to convert it to a PDF file either by using in house with Docudesk or sending it out to Zamzar it comes back in a set up of 10 cards on a 8x11 page like I am going to print in on some Avery format. It must be a setting in my Publisher program but I do not know how to correct it. Please help What size are the cards? Four to a page? Are you using Acrobat? Are you changing the page settings in the print options? If you are trying to print four to a page, Print, Select the PDF printer...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Help! Mail-Enabled User not appearing on GAL
Hey folks. Strange query... running EX2003Ent (all latest patches), under Windows2003Ent (with SP1 and latest hotfixes). Have created a mail-enabled user which should be forwarding to an external SMTP email address. I was expecting the user to appear on the GAL, to no avail. If I query the GAL through Exchange SysMgr, the user is shown. Try the same viewing the GAL through Outlook2k3, and the user is only shown under the "All Users" entry in the GAL. Have forced a rebuild of the GAL using RUS, but the mail enabled user still refuses to appear. Have left it a few days, ...

Set up Tri-fold in Publisher 2002
OK so this maybe an easy question....In older versions of Publisher it was easy to set up a Tri-fold Brochure, how do I configure a Tri-Fold Brochure in Publisher 2002? I have looked EVERYEWHERE. thanks, David Have you tried starting with a tri-fold brochure template? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013201c49508$de399850$a401280a@phx.gbl... > OK so this maybe an easy question....In older versions of > Publisher it was easy to set up a Tri-fold Brochure, how > do I configure a Tri...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Reset button to clear cells
I have a worksheet that have only certain fields the user can enter data into. It would be nice to have a button at the top of the sheet that would clear all the user fields. I can't find anything in Excel to do this so I'm assuming that it's a VBA thing. I'm not so go at Excel VBA so I don't know how to do this. Also, the fields are single cells, ranges and all over the sheet. If you can do it manually - ie paint all the cells then remove contents AND you always do it this way you could record a macro which would convert it to VBA. Cheers John "M.Siler" <...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...