Missing Folder #2

My unread mail folder is missing.  How can I restore it?  I looked in the
delete file, etc. and it is not there.  Please help me.  I have outlook 2003.
0
capsrv (4)

Wasnt aware there was such, unless you created one. Perhaps your refering to
a View

"capsrv" <capsrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My unread mail folder is missing.  How can I restore it?  I looked in the
> delete file, etc. and it is not there.  Please help me.  I have outlook
2003.

0
dl6256 (276)
6/13/2006 7:16:28 PM
capsrv <capsrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My unread mail folder is missing.  How can I restore it?  I looked in
> the delete file, etc. and it is not there.  Please help me.  I have
> outlook 2003.

Right-click "Search Folders" and choose New Search Folder.  The Unread Mail
foler will be the default.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Mailbox Permissions Reset #2
Hi, I need to be able to reset all mailboxes within my exchange to default permissions including all mailbox sub folders like inbox, calender etc I'm aware of a tool called DAVAdmin from microsoft where you can go in and change the permission on mailboxes manually, but doing this o 100 mailboxes would take hours. Anyone know how you can reset mailbox permissions (which include inbox, calendar etc) back to default permissions? One exchange server running 2003 SP1 and MS Server 2003 Most clients Outlook 2003, other Outlook XP. Thks On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:28:03 -0800, "Alan Byrne...

I cant see pictures inserted into word/publisher #2
On reopening saved files I can't see pictures inserted into Word or Publisher. ...

Missing files

public folder issue 2007
Succesfully upgraded to 2007 server, except im having a few issues with some public folders we have a folder with subfolders on the public folder list eg TOPLEVEL -------SUB1 -------SUB2 -------SUB3 -------SUB4 -------SUB5 however since conversion, i'm unable to access some of the subfolders (but only some!) - i get a error message saying "cannot display the folder. this folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. contact your microsoft exchange admin for assistance", I cant even admin the permissions from outlook either ? any ideas ? ...

Windows Mail Drops 1st 2 letters of Reply-To Address
About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of the reply-to email address for all of my Yahoo contacts...I deleted the contacts from my list and reentered them...it still does it. I can send a new email to these people just fine...but cannot use the "reply to" feature. Any ideas? -- christinewv "christinewv" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:133071c331d4e1bf5f974795ec9ed6d5@nntp-gateway.com... > > About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of > the reply-to email address for ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Some has Moved the Inbox Folder
I have a user that somehow moved the Inbox folder to the Deleted Items folder. I have tried moving the folder back but eact time I try I get the notification that default folders cannot be moved or deleted. I tried using the command line switches to rebuild the folders but still no luck. Anyone know how to move the Inbox from one folder to another? I think its possible to move Outlook System Folders in OWA (in EX2K) and that may be exactly what your users did. Try move the inbox back using OWA and if that doesnt work, start outlook from run with the switch /ResetFolders Jamelia "RSN1...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

2000 to 2003 Exchange Migration and Public Folders
We began a migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 on Friday. Began by setting up Replication of the Public Folders to the new Exchange Server using Microsoft Article 307917 "How to remove the first Exchange 2000 server computer from the site". The article says to wait for the replication to complete and make sure they are synchronized and then remove the source server from the Replication tab. While waiting for this to complete we Rehomed the Offline Address Book. I found the folder begining with /o=Organization Name and added the replica to the new server. I now...

Missing Folders after Sync

why does Outlook 7 synchronize folders every three minutes
XP Pro, Office Enterprise 7 -- Outlook hangs approximately every three minutes while "Synchronizing folders," shutting down all sending/receiving/composing of e-mail. I have turned off Microsoft Exchange and have no RSS feeds, yet this infuriating practice continues constantly. Any suggestions? I have tried repairing my .pst file and archived my inbox, as well as completely uninstalling Office and reinstalling. "Olde Phaarte" <Olde Phaarte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0AA8F6B-C92D-4683-A6C2-F5A059B8FCF2@microsoft.com... > XP...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Re: Lost email in "Sent Item" folder
Thanks, Lanwench >> Autoarchive enabled for some reason? >> View filters set on the folder? >> Mailbox manager policies running on the server to purge older items? I have checked the archived pst file and reset the folder view but the emails are still be disappeared!! More information: I configured the Outlook client to autoarchive email which are received before 1 week. In this case, the expected result in mailbox "Sent Items" should keep emails in period from Nov 17 to 23. But now, it just has partial emails about Nov 17, 18, 20, 22, 24. I have recalled a pst f...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Message Text

Waiting to update folder
Using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. I am getting synchronizing errors on new folders that I create. I am using cache exchange mode. I tried deleting my .ost file and allowing it rebuilt. As soon as I create a new folder, and send/recieve I get the error below. I've tested between two different computers with AND two different account. In conclusion, on one account, creating new folders get synchronized. Good. The problem account says, shows "Waiting to update folder" for new folders created under Inbox. Other folders in other areas eventually update. So the problem mu...

online update #2
I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS Money to see both of them. In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote: >I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS >Money to see both of them. What program are you using? In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote: >I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS >Money to see both of them. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814143/en-us zbigguy: I also have two CC accounts at Chase. Visa Cash Rewards and Visa Hess. I had the Cash Rewards c...

Problem importing Personal folders back in to Outlook
I exported the Personal folders to back them up and then I had to delete the settings from Documents and Settings. When I logged back and needed to import the Personal Folders it just creates Personal folders with Delete items folder with nothing in it. I tried to open the exported backed up Personal Folders with Microsoft Word or Wordpad and it shows me text I can't read. I need to open these e-mail so that I can at least print those and keep. Help! You can't open a .PST file from any other program besides Outlook. Hopefully you have not corrupted (or further corrupted) th...

Track In CRM #2
When I track an email in outlook or send an email direct from CRM it gets a tracking token. but when anyone replies to the email it is not getting tracked in CRM? can anyone help? p.s. If one of my guys who has CRM for outlook installed and they reply the email does get tracked! Thanks in advance Ian On Nov 13, 3:14=A0am, "Ian Watson" <rang...@hotmail.com> wrote: > When I track an email in outlook or send an email direct from CRM it gets= a > tracking token. but when anyone replies to the email it is not getting > tracked in CRM? can anyone help? > > p....

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

TransferSpreadsheet Error #2
I am using the DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet method in an Access Form to export Data to an Excel workbook. Sometimes the method works, sometimes I get the following error: Error Number: 3310 Error Description: This property is not supported for external data sources or for databases created with a previous version of Microsoft Jet. The table being exported is actually a query, and the database has been created with the current version of Jet (4.0). Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks, DJ Are there functions on the query? Are any properties set on columns of the queries, like date...

Combo box #2
Hi, how to make a combo box available to other cells in the same columns ?? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Maybe you could use Data|Validation for all the cells you need???? angy345 wrote: > > Hi, how to make a combo box available to other cells in the same columns > ?? > > thanks > > ------------------------------------------------ > ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ > ~~ View and post usenet mess...

Outlook 2000 wont send #2
I can send email using Mozilla and Netscape 7.1, but not with Outlook 2000. My server requires authentication. I have account properties set right. I get authentication errors. I have virus scan turned off. Everything else works, why not Outlook? Thanks. ...

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

Tools Synchronize All Folders Not available
I am using WXP with Outlook 2000 and offline folders. Under the Tools Synchronize menue I have 3 options (fully expanded): 1.)Mail and Calendar 2.)This folder 3.)Offline Folder Settings I remember there being an "All Folders" Option and the HELP idicates that as well, but it does not appear on the list. Any ideas? Thanks, BD are you working online or offline? BD wrote: > I am using WXP with Outlook 2000 and offline folders. > Under the Tools Synchronize menue I have 3 options (fully > expanded): > 1.)Mail and Calendar > 2.)This folder > 3.)Offline Fol...