Missing .dll on opening

Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am
missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during
any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook.  Any ideas?  This
started occuring after a recent update I did to Office.
0
jsmall1 (1)

John,

I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is
that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the
following steps to confirm this assumption:

1. Exit Outlook.
2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook.
3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes.

Does the error occur? If not, please continue with the following steps:

1. Exit Outlook.
2. Start Outlook in normal mode (don't hold down the CTRL key).
3. On the Tools menu click Options.
4. On the Other tab click Advanced Options.
5. Click Add-in Manager.
6. Note the list of add-ins with a check in the checkbox. If you see
anything that does not have "Delegate" or "Exchange" in its name, clear the
checkbox and restart Outlook.
7. If the error does not occur then you would need to figure out which of
the currently disabled add-ins was causing the error.

Hope this helps.

--
Greg Mansius [MSFT]

"John Small" <jsmall@texasweb.net> wrote in message
> Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am
> missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during
> any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook.  Any ideas?  This
> started occuring after a recent update I did to Office.

0
gregmans (163)
7/21/2003 2:23:39 PM
That file is used by an Add-In called MAX synch.
Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options>Add-In Manager or Com add-Ins and
disable it.  If you need it, you might want to reinstall it, or check out
http://www.maximizer.com

"John Small" <jsmall@texasweb.net> wrote in message
> Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am
> missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during
> any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook.  Any ideas?  This
> started occuring after a recent update I did to Office.

0
cj6178 (257)

How to correct stalling in opening documents on Word 2003?
Recently I have been having a 10 second delay in opening and shutting down Microsoft Word 2003 documents. This does not happen on Exel 2003. Can anyone advise how I can resolve this stalling? ...

Missing files

OUTLLIB.DLL #3
Getting "Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIUB.DLL" at load. Have installed SR-1, repaired inbox, deleted install and reinstalled ... nothing. Any ideas? SWB ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

excel 2002 opening excel 97 files as read only !!!!
some users using excel 2000, some using excel 97. typical "enterprise" enviornment i guess. anyway, files open fine with excel 97 but when opening with the "new and improved" excel 2002, a (read only) appears at the top next to the file name. this is a new one on me, it's not "backward compatible" ?? when excel 2000 opens the files, it says some "plugin" isnt there and that there is an installer error 1605 or something but then opens it just fine. im truly lost on this one. So are we, Bill. You really need to get the exact messages. And... are t...

mseo.dll
I had a problem with my laptop today. With Dell's help I was able to get back into Windows 2000 Professional. I tried to go into Outlook Express and immediately got a message that the msoe.dll file was missing. Any clues? Ernie -- Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]...

how to send data/message from win32 dll to mfc application?
Hi All , I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the possible ways to achieve this? In mfc application I have a document which should recieve this data . is it possible ? I read somewhere about PostMessage() method . it sends the message to applcations main window (CmainFrm ???) .Should I handle the messages sent by the dll and update my document from here ? Thanks in advance JustLikeDat ggurubasavaraja@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All , > > I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the > possible ways to achieve this? > In mfc a...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Openning Office 2003 Software
I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that program requires me to accept the licensing/terms and conditions agreement. I would like to accept it once and not see it again everytime I open a program. How can I make it stop asking me to accept the agreement everytime I open an Office 2003 program? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=office+2003+eula+keeps+popping+up&aq=0m&oq=EULA+keeps+popping+up&aqi=g-m2 Maynard wrote: > I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that > program requires me ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

how to use windows dll in linux program
hi all, i want use windows all in linux program, i search on internet and somebody say use wine, but have not any document about how to export windows dll to ..os or linux assembly, anybody know about that, pls help me. Thanks very much, "David" <thuong101277@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:urlbo%230VJHA.1788@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > hi all, > > i want use windows all in linux program, i search on internet and somebody > say use wine, but have not any document about how to export windows dll to > .os or linux assembly, anybody know about that, pls h...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Cannot open Excel, message given is about VBA libraries?
A worksheet was created in Excel to keep track of the lunch count for a public school. The program is opened twice daily, however, today a message displayed and the words VBA libraries was mentioned. I was not the one that opened the file, so I am not sure what the message said exactly. Without knowing the exact error message, it is difficult to suggest a remedy. However, one technique for clearing up a number of problems is to re-register Excel in Windows. Close Excel, then go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver and press Enter. This will cause Exc...

opening messages in outlook 2002 that are created in 2003 version
I synch my pst files between two computers; one at home (Outlook 2003) and one at work (version 2002 XP). When at work, if I try to open a message that was created at home on the newer version of outlook I keep getting the message: "Outlook cannot open this message. A newer version, such as Outlook 2003 or later is required." Is there any way to solve this compatibility problem? Peter Are you using a UniCode PST on the OL2003 machine? If so, try switching to using an Outlook 97-2002 version PST file. You'll have file size limits but it may solve the compatibility i...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

register dll
Hi, I want to re-register atl.dll in the windows folder, I could execute "regsvr32 <windows\system32>\atl.dll" but that doesn't sound like the best idea. (I guess I would get the msgbox saying that is succesfully registered the dll) Is there a better way to register the dll? thanks! >I want to re-register atl.dll in the windows folder, I could execute >"regsvr32 <windows\system32>\atl.dll" >but that doesn't sound like the best idea. You could do what regsvr32 does and load the DLL and call its DllRegisterServer function. > (I guess I wo...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

Slow Opening Shared Workbook
I have an Excel 2003 workbook that is shared. It's about 35 Meg in size. If you open it in Excel 2003, it loads in about 15 seconds. I have one user that is opening the file in Excel 2007 which takes about 45 minutes to open. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to speed it up? I've tried turning off sharing with no effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Steve, This response isn't intended to be spiteful or hurtful, and hopefully someone else will come along and offer something useful, but until then: it may be a situation you have to live with barring: retrofi...

Exporting DLL (Best way)
Hi, I'm trying to exporting some DLL funct. which will be used by both C/C++ and VB applications. --I found 2 ways to exporting this DLL funct. #1--> Using a .def void _stdcall MyFunct(HWND hwnd, LPCTSTR uData) { // .... } -- here I have not to use any alias in vb, and it's quite east to write ..def, specially if you have shared sections. #2--> Using __declspec(dllexport) extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) void _stdcall MyFunct(HWND hwnd, LPCTSTR uData) { // .... } -- here no .def, but when I compile get a warning, but just ignoring that makes all alright. Questio...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...