Missing buttons #3

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C67289.CB60C2C0

I don't have a forward button or send recieve??
Thanks for your help.
John
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C67289.CB60C2C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I don't have a forward button or send=20
recieve??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for your help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C67289.CB60C2C0--

0
jh89s (2)

Bummer.

Do you have a question? If yes, then post the question along with your
version of Outlook, the account type, and what folder you are seeing this
in.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

"John H" <jh89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:445e73c6@clear.net.nz...
I don't have a forward button or send recieve??
Thanks for your help.
John

0
MillyS (3228)
5/7/2006 10:30:48 PM
I have Outlook2000 and I see I have no email.
I'll go back to Outlook Express.
John
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Bummer.
>
> Do you have a question? If yes, then post the question along with your
> version of Outlook, the account type, and what folder you are seeing this
> in.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>

> "John H" <jh89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> I don't have a forward button or send recieve??
> Thanks for your help.
> John

0
jh89s (2)
5/7/2006 11:13:45 PM
John H <jh89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I have Outlook2000 and I see I have no email.
> I'll go back to Outlook Express.

You could have Outlook configured in the "no mail" configuration.  See this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196041/en-us
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
5/8/2006 12:04:49 AM
You need to set up a mail account to see a send/receive button.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, John H asked:

| I have Outlook2000 and I see I have no email.
| I'll go back to Outlook Express.
| John
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
|| Bummer.
|| Do you have a question? If yes, then post the question along with
|| your version of Outlook, the account type, and what folder you are
|| seeing this in.
|| --
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
|| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
|| reading.
|| "John H" <jh89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
|| I don't have a forward button or send recieve??
|| Thanks for your help.
|| John

0
MillyS (3228)

Missing files

Duplicate Attachments #3
We have come across a problem whereby I have sent an email with several attachments, one being a word doc and another being a ..publisher doc. Having sent the email the recipients have reported that he word doc has duplicated itself. Even in my sent items the emails shows the word doc having duplicated even though I attached it the once. Other colleagues have reported the same problem whereby attachments are duplicated on an email. We are working in outlook 2002 and have just upgraded to Exchange 2000. Has anyone seen this problem before. Many Thanks Lisa ...

OUTLLIB.DLL #3
Getting "Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIUB.DLL" at load. Have installed SR-1, repaired inbox, deleted install and reinstalled ... nothing. Any ideas? SWB ...

Remove Options under Account Actions Button
Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > (Actions Button) for example remove "Delete Account" from the drop down menu? Hi, Remove the rights of deletion of Account from the roles and "Delete Account" button will disappear. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Sixty4" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > > (Actions Button)...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

Missing Folders after Sync

Adding 3 months to a date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have need of creating a formula that displays the "MMM-DD" of 3 months = later than the adjacent cell. Example:=20 If 02/15/2004 was in cell A1, what formula would I have to have in cell = B1 to display May-15? TIA, AlanN ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

IE8 and MSCRM 3.0
Hi Guys, could anyone tell me that it is working or not when trying to access MSCRM V3.0 system via IE8? I tried it, and got the error message: Unsupport Browser Version. How can I do it? just must upgrade MSCRM from V3.0 to V4.0? Thanks a lot for your attention and help Martin Hi Martin, IE8 hasn't been released yet. The latest version is Beta 2. I imagine that once IE8 is released there may be hotfixes for CRM3 and CRM4 to support this browser. Until then there are a number of known issues that may prevent CRM for working correctly and you're better off with IE7. Reg...

Where can I find the "tools" button in Word 2007?
I upgraded to a new PC running Windows 7 with Office 2007. I am used to the usage tools in Word 2000. Where can I locate the "Tools" button and the other options that are in Word 2000? I really need to get this figured out because I have to transfer my MT auto-correct files from my backup. Thank you for any help! Click on the Office (Pizza) button and then on Word Options in the bottom of the dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally...

export #3
Hello, I have tried to find a proper sample code to export my active sheet to text file in all community but I wasn't success. what I need are a VB code to: 1. sort range(b3:b300) 2. export my active sheet to text file in drive d:\temp 3.specify filename "TEMP&systemdate.txt" Thanks in advance ...

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Using 2003 When I start Excel I get "Compile error in hidden module: AutoexeNew" The knowledge base says this is an Adobe Acrobat XLA issue and gives steps to correct it. I followed the directions but I am still getting the error. Anybody have an answer? Glen Close excel windows start button|search Look for pdf*.xla Move it or delete it from that XLStart folder. If that doesn't work: close excel shell to DOS windows start button|Run cmd (windows 2k/xp) command (windows 98) At the DOS prompt: C: (to get to the C: drive) cd\ (to get to the root directory) dir p...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

how to relay mail for subdomains? #3
By default, an Exchange server assigned to accept mail for example.com appears to think it's supposed to handle mail for all subdomains like foo.example.com, bar.example.com, etc. If we've successfully delegated foo.example.com to another party via DNS "NS Records" (who is, in turn, creating A and MX records for "foo" pointing to their servers), how does one configure the Exchange server so that it knows that "foo.example.com" is "out on the Internet" and thus mail should be relayed rather than attempting delivery locally? Can this be done with...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Reset button to clear cells
I have a worksheet that have only certain fields the user can enter data into. It would be nice to have a button at the top of the sheet that would clear all the user fields. I can't find anything in Excel to do this so I'm assuming that it's a VBA thing. I'm not so go at Excel VBA so I don't know how to do this. Also, the fields are single cells, ranges and all over the sheet. If you can do it manually - ie paint all the cells then remove contents AND you always do it this way you could record a macro which would convert it to VBA. Cheers John "M.Siler" <...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

3.0 Mail Merge
Is anyone experiencing this issue post upgrade to 3.0.....? When attempting to Print Quote for Customer in Outlook, we select the quote template, then Microsoft Word opens. From here the mail merge functions would begin. However, the mail merge toolbar is grayed out and we cannot merge to new document. We can't do anything. Is the process for Print Quote for Customer different in CRM 3.0? Or is this an issue? If so, can anyone provide assistance on this. Thank you! Cayla Will the templates we had set up to use in CRM 1.2 (for mail merging) still function in 3.0? Or are there ...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...