Missing "Accounts" option button from toolbar

I need to be able to choose the account via which I wish
to send or reply or forward email. From the how to help I
understand that I am to select which account from
the "Accounts" option menu in the toolbar in Outlook 2002.
The problem is I do not have an "Accounts" option in my
toolbar?
Can anyone help?

It should be on the Standard toolbar in a new message window.  Try resetting
the Standard toolbar -- View | Toolbars | Customize, click the Toolbars tab,
select Standard, and click Reset.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

In news:030801c39e58$36cab1f0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Martyn Gallina-Jones wrote:

> I need to be able to choose the account via which I wish
> to send or reply or forward email. From the how to help I
> understand that I am to select which account from
> the "Accounts" option menu in the toolbar in Outlook 2002.
> The problem is I do not have an "Accounts" option in my
> toolbar?
> Can anyone help?

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

Transfer to Different Money Accounts
I have a business account and a personal account at my bank. I use two different Money files to track these. Is there a way to transfer money from my biz acct to my pers account without having to go out of one file and into the other? In microsoft.public.money, HT wrote: >I have a business account and a personal account at my bank. I use two >different Money files to track these. Is there a way to transfer money >from my biz acct to my pers account without having to go out of one file >and into the other? There is no way to transfer money from within one Money file to an acc...

Cannot use Accounts Funtion In Outlook 2000
I'm running XP Home and Outlook 2000 updated. Suddenly I can't access Accounts under Tool, or the Mail function in Control Panel or the Account funtion under Option. Click and nothing happens. This is awkward because something (?) has disrupted my main email account. Help. Thanks, Jim- Jim, I had a similar problem with Windows 2000 / Outlook 2002. Tools > E-mail Accounts doesn't function, just it happens nothing. With a help from a friend, I got the solution. I hope it helps you as well, though the environment is not really the same. Try it! http://support.microsoft.com/...

Import Accounts
Can I import accounts from an Excel spreadsheet or csv ?. You would need to use the Data Migration Framework (DMF) for the correct approach There is an alternative but it is going to be time consuming if there are a lot of Accounts. That is to import them as Leads and then to convert them to Accounts. However, each Lead needs to be manually converted to the Account and the Lead record type would not have as much information associated with it. Also, if you then decide to delete the Leads you need to remove the Originating Lead field value in the Account first. ...

Outlook 2007
I'm trying to switch over to OL2007 from Thunderbird. I have several email accounts, some IMAP, some POP3. It really gripes me the way OL2007 handles multiple accounts. Sending an email from any of my accounts defaults to having been sent from a default account. What's so hard about composing an email from within a particular "Inbox" and having the email appear to have been sent from that account?? Instead, unless I remember to change it manually each and every time, OL2007 will cause the email will appear to have been sent from another address entirely. For example I w...

WHy does MOney import transactions in closed accounts?
I have two banks set up with the same bank, with two different user/password combos. That's because we have accounts with different people accessing them (wife, daughter, husband), but there is overlap on the two accounts also (for example, joint checking). I am using Money 2006. I have carefully set up and resetup these accounts to only bring down the transactions into a specific account (ie checking) one time, yet it creates new accounts for all of them in both user/password pairs. I close the accounts I don't care about, but Money still downloads transactions to them! SO for...

Business Contact
I have a long list of business contacts sorted by Accounts. Unfortunately, I clicked the Accounts column while in the Business Contacts view, and all those accounts disappeared from the column. The title of the column shows, but nothing is populated or organized based on account. Now, all my contacts are ungrouped (over 3,000). If you click on an individual contact, the person still retains its Linked Account designation, but those accounts are no longer linked and organized via that filter. Can anyone help with bringing back that category to my Business Contacts view? I hope this...

consolidate accounts
I have 3 email addresses (accounts) from my isp. They all show up in my folder pane separately and each has their own "inbox", "trash", etc. folders. Can I set it up so that all the mail comes into just 1 inbox and there is just 1 "sent", "trash", etc.? Can I make the individual accounts invisible in the folder pane? Try "View - Layout - Folder pane - select "show Quick View" check box. This will put all of the unread mail from all of the Inboxes into one. Then you can collapse all of the individual accounts so you only...

Multiple Hotmail Accounts
I know this has been asked previously but, PLEASE HEL I have for the longest time used OE but have recently been converted via work to use Outlook 2003.. I can set up all my accounts fine but as soon as they try to get folders everything freezes until i shut it down and remove the other hotmail accounts...Any advice would be greatly appreciated try adding one account at a time and verify it works properly. How many hotmail accounts are you using? It may freeze because it's checking each account one at a time. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 ...

Recreate Chart of accounts
We created the chart of accounts for a new company and there are a few transactions went through and posted. Then later we designed to change the segments of the GL accounts. That means a new set of COA is needed. The transactions posted is not a concern for us and they can be reentered. But GP won't allow us to delete if posted transactions exist. Is there any way to delete the old set of COA? Thanks! In the same company you would need to purge the history and reconcile to clear the account summaries. Alternatively, you could create a new company and copy the setup to it, if there'...

Email Accounts
Is there a way to set Outlook 2k3 to use an Exchange server for one email address and an external(my ISP) for another email address? I can receive but not send. Here is what I get if I try to send and email from the external account Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 6/20/2006 3:13 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lname, Jay on 6/20/2006 3:13 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) In news:EFAA5332-17D1-4376-9630-95EDA4AE3609@microsoft.com, ve...

Change Administrator accounts Organisational Unit
Hi, I changed the administrators's Organisational Units and Ms Crm doesnt open now. :) How can i restore this. Thanks. Does it open for anyone? "news.microsoft.com" <kozgur16@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23r4%23xGwHEHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I changed the administrators's Organisational Units and > Ms Crm doesnt open now. :) > > How can i restore this. > > Thanks. > > ...

Outlook 2003
Hi I've got about 10 mailadresses and I use Outlook2003 to download from the different servers. Problem : After about 3 -5 weeks of using Automaticdownload on all the accounts it all of a sudden stops downloading messages automaticly .... And I have to use the send/receive button on each one of my accounts? When it was newly installed it worked perfectly...One press on Send/receive and all the accounts was checked for mail, now I have to check one at a time. When trying to check all at once I get timeout error (0x8004210A) but when I check one at a time it works fine ??? This is the thi...

deleting email accounts on outlook
help, please! i was successful in adding 3 email accounts to outlook but now i am not happy using it. i want to delete the email accounts (which i already found the help tip for) but i noticed that when i go into the email site directly (ie comcast) all the items in the inbox were transfered & emptied into outlook when i imported it. my ? is, will the inbox items transfer back into the original email inbox it came from? or will i lose all of it? i have 2-POP3 and 1-IMAP accounts to delete. thanks! Any pop mail downloaded will be lost, (Though retained in the outlook data file,...

two email accounts......
i have two email accounts yahoo.com and home.com only getting virus emails in yahoo.com email none in home.com very curiously. sorry wrong newsgroup. >-----Original Message----- >i have two email accounts >yahoo.com and home.com >only getting virus emails in yahoo.com email >none in home.com > >very curiously. > > >. > ...

Account form customization does not show on existing accounts
I have just customised the Accounts form and added 2 new tabs. When I create a new account the tabs are visible however all of the existing accounts do not show these tabs??? Can anyone help? Matt Try to restart the IIS. Tomas "Matt" <mattadney@captaris.com> wrote in message news:205f301c458e3$66d48240$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > I have just customised the Accounts form and added 2 new > tabs. > > When I create a new account the tabs are visible however > all of the existing accounts do not show these tabs??? > > Can anyone help? > > Matt ...

Importing from Outlook, Contacts AND Accounts
I've read various postings on this here, but am still a bit confused. When I import from Outlook into CRM, I don't have any options about field mappings within the Import tool, just which folder to import from. It seems to make sense that since Outlook has distinct company and contact fields, one could import them as accounts and contacts, but I don't see how. I realize code can be written to do this, but shouldn't this be a pretty basic function that most everyone with Outlook would want to use? Or am I just missing something here? Thanks, Chuck Brown ...

Cases Per Accounts
Hi I need to cretae a report listing per a selected period of time the accounts that opened the largets ammount of cases... Before I do what I hate most in CRM, does anyne have such a report, or something similar that I can use??? Thanks in Advance Rakefet You can use "filtered incident Resolution " and "filtered Incident " entities " to make the cutom report . You can use two attributes like when the case was created and when the case was closed . Then you you can subtract the actual end date from created date and assigned to a variable (difference ) and get ...

Closing Unit Accounts
Can a person "close out" unit accounts? And a better question is whether a person can pick & choose which unit accounts to close? I have one unit account that is days of the month. Well I would like to close that one at the end of the year so my year totals are always 365. I have another one that is # of staff (per dept). Well at any point I would like to know what my accumulated total is (or # of staff in a dept). For that account we only post changes to the account. Appreciate any guidance anyone would have! Unit Accounts are like Balance Sheet accounts i...

Accounts missing
Using Money 2006 small business.. No accounts listed as favorites. Accounts List shows one account, Account Receivable, with 0 balance and 0 activity. Can't seem to locate any prior activity on AR or otherwise. Working from 21Mb My Money file; both quick and full repair show "no repair needed". Recent backups show same as My Money conditions. Any suggestions on returning this 21Mb data brick back into the historic business archive that it was last week? ...

setting up mutiple email accounts
I have 4 different mailboxes and I need them to go into 4 different inboxs. I dont need them to got into a community inbox. How do I do that? The help assist tells me to setup different profiles but doesnt tell you how to do it. please help With a single profile; Create mailbox specific Folders, as subfolders of Inbox Create rules to move received mail to specific folder "thephoneplace" <thephoneplace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28D1499D-B5C6-49F0-94D8-F9659341D06D@microsoft.com... > I have 4 different mailboxes and I need them to go into 4 differen...

FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNTS!!!
Tired of waiting for rapidshare? Get Legal FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNTS!!! Not only can you get a rapidshare account but you can earn cash to buy other things. Just follow these simple steps 1)Skip this step if u already own a paypal account Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up Create a paypal premier account (this is for free) When asked to give credit card details click on CANCEL 2)Now, Go to http://bux.to/?r=waqas.64 And register. Please leave name waqas.64 as your referral in your registration. If you leave textbox REFERRAL empty, then after you register www.bux.to will sell your accou...

sending mail from multiple accounts in Outlook 2002
I have two accounts in Outlook 2002 at work. One for exchange (my account) and one for a POP3 that allows me to send notices out as hrdept@chm.net I use this quite often but occasionally when I select the pop3 account to send from (it states it will be sent by that account) it will revert back to my exchange. Anyone heard of this before? Thanks. ...

Favorite accounts in Money 2003
I have an home equity line of credit account setup in Money 2003. I have checked the add to my favorite accounts in the account details window, but it will not include the account on any My Favorites list? Can someone please help. Thanks. ...

Sum of total customer accounts
Hello, My list breaks out customer sales by state (ie, Customer A Idaho Sales; Customer A Oregon Sales, etc) I want to create a query that sums the customer's total sales accross states. How do I design a query to do this? Thanks Omit the state from the query grouping or use a footer to sum. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "PamS" wrote: > Hello, > > My list breaks out customer sales by state (ie, Customer A Idaho Sales; > Customer A Oregon Sales, etc) I want to create a query that sums the > customer's total sales accross states. How d...