Migration Tool

Is ther any migration tool to convert a .nsf mail box for
a .PST file, to be read in Outlook?

Tks a lot.
0
vborges (1)

vborges@vbinformatica.com.br <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is ther any migration tool to convert a .nsf mail box for
> a .PST file, to be read in Outlook?

What is ".nsf mailbox"?  What app uses it?
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
1/29/2004 9:25:44 PM
Yes, the Migration wizard will allow you to migrate a
Lotus Notes mail file from a Notes server to a pst.

0
anonymous (74721)
2/4/2004 5:48:58 PM
How do you migrate outlook to lotus notes 6
0
anonymous (74721)
4/9/2004 6:41:04 AM
To an inferior product?  Ask a Lotus group as this group does not use Lotus.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Willie asked:

| How do you migrate outlook to lotus notes 6

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

GWClient tool to access the Directory Services Agent
Hi, I was wandering if somebody can help me with a step-by- step procedures on how to use this tool to connect to the DSA mailbox - thanks ...

Tool to verify mailbox migration
Hello, I am getting ready to migrate my users from E2003 to E2007. I have about 150 users and will be doing the migration in stagesover the next month and a half. I am looking for a tool that I can run after the migration is complete, to make sure everything got moved correctly. Does such a creature exist? Thank you Daryl On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:54:21 -0800 (PST), baron1211 <res0ew3q@verizon.net> wrote: >Hello, > > I am getting ready to migrate my users from E2003 to E2007. I have >about 150 users and will be doing the migration in stagesover the ...

Lost Tools Menu
I am securing a database. I removed the admin user from the admins group, after creating another user for the admins group, and giving that user a password. Then in the startup options I removed some of the toolbars, so my users couldn't try to change any options. The problem is that now I don't have the Tools menu, and it doesn't come back even when I hold down the shift key while double-clicking the icon for the database to start it. It just asks me for my password (the user in the admins group) and opens the database with the limited set of toolbar menus, not including the T...

Free/busy problem after 5.5 Migration
Hi - Just completed a 5.5 to Exch2003 migration for 100 users, using AD migration tool and ADC connector. Every time I attempt to stop the Exchange Services on the 5.5 server; Nobody can access or see others free busy data when making appointments. Somehow the exch 5.5 server is still managing free/busy. Any advice On how to get the free busy data on the exch2003 server would be helpful. Tkx, Robb Q In article <E0194F71-1942-4ACF-8BAE-6B210C9F337F@microsoft.com>, Robb Quattro <RobbQuattro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi - > > Just completed a 5.5 t...

Spell Check Tool
How can I insert a spell check tool in an Access ribbon? Can anybody post an example? Thanks jess, this just uses the existing Spell check button Access has, nothing else should be needed, except making sure you can spell check the selection. <button idMso="SpellingAccess" /> there is a DL from Microsoft of excel files for all the ribbon controls, i dont have the direct link. good luck and hope that helps. "Jess" wrote: > How can I insert a spell check tool in an Access ribbon? > > Can anybody post an example? > > T...

Add Outlook personal folders backup tool as standard feature
I would like to suggest that the backup tool for Outlook personal folders is added as a standard feature. It would also be useful that in an everyday office environment that an option to automatically backup your selected files when you exit Outlook. Therefor enabling your daily updated files, contacts etc to be saved at the point of logging off. Debatable as in network environments users are not/shouldn't be responsible for backups. Still you can make your suggestion here; http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/suggestions.aspx -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook...

GoldMine Links Tab Migration to CRM 3.0
Since 1998, I have been manually grouping together our corporate Outlook e-mail communications by subject and pasting into Word documents. The Word documents are then linked to the "Links" tab in GoldMine, displaying each contacts' history on one tab. I am analyzing CRM 3.0, and wonder if there is a way to import the Links tab contents, as active hyperlinks to my Word documents, into CRM 3.0, to their respective contacts. I read the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Migration - Goldmine document by Inogic, but they give me the impression that only the Contact info, Pending, and Hi...

IE8 Built-In Developer Tools
Hello Internet Explorer Forum, I am using IE8 Developer Tools (built in to IE 8). I would like to ask is there any method that allows outlining elements to persist upon page refreshes? Using; Internet Explorer Version: 8.0.6001.18702. Windows XP Professional Version: 2002 Service Pack 3. Microsoft Visual Web Developer Version: 2008. Developer Tools from the Internet Explorer Tools Menu. Thanks and regards, - BotRot MSDN IE Development Forums <=post such questions here instead http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/iedevelopment/ BotRot wro...

Lost Tool Bar for Outlook Express
I have lost the toolbar for my outlook express 6. I have tried every setting in the View - Layout - It doesn't reappear. I have compared all of the settings with those on another computer to no avail. Can anybody help ? Outlook Express is not a MS Office program, it is part of IE. Have you done all your updates? Have you done the customize under the layout? You can then add what you want on your toolbar. Just a thought. "Jean Martin" wrote: > I have lost the toolbar for my outlook express 6. I have tried every setting > in the View - Layout - It doesn't ...

need help with the system and admin tools for integration
I'm trying to set it up, but when I click on CRM on the left I get: Invalid URI: the format of the URI could not be deteremined. When I click on Great Plains I get: the ConnectorString property has not been initialized. In the appication log I'm getting: :RetrievePickList: CRM PickList SOAP error: invalid URI: the format of the URI could not be determined. I checked to make sure the integration user is set up with sys_admin role, is a local admin on crm server, and has access to gp databases. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jen ...

Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus
I'm having problems with the migration tool when migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino server crashes as well. I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to but I've already killed a test server because of this and don't have another one handy. As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but for some reason it does not like these users. If anyone has any suggestions or has come across something like this it would...

Migrating data from SalesLogix to MSCRM?
Hi There, Has any one done migrating of data from SalesLogix to MSCRM? We are using Scribe to migrate data, but Scribe has to us that making use of Scribe adaptor would not make much difference since our version of SalesLogix is 5.x. So we are connecting to SaleLogix database using ODBC which is fine. We just want to know any one has been through this experience and give us some helpful information. In particular how we could bring across activites from SalesLogix to MSCRM, since we have limited knowledge of SalesLogix data structure. Regards, Kyaw The SLX data structure is reall...

Exchange Migration to another domain
Hello, We need to migrate everything from one domain to another. Old domain is based on win2000 and Exchange 2000. New domain has new win2003 domain controller and it's also Exchange2003. I am trying to use ADMT 2.0 and it's working fine for moving user accounts, servers, but can i move mailboxes and public folders? It did not work for me. Is there document describing moving Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 in another domain? Thank you -- Ilya You are doing a Inter-org migration so you'll need to use the Migration wizard. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=328871 Nue "ILYA...

Exchange Server Migration Wizard problem
I am trying to migrate mailboxes to a new domain. The current domain is on the public Internet and the new domain is on a private network seperated by an ISA 2000/Server 2003 computer. Exchange 2000 is running in the current domain and Server 2003/Exchange 2003 are running iin the new domain. I created a VPN from the current domain to the ISA firewall and then established trust relationships between the two domains. I then ran the Active Directory Migration Tool (version 2) and migrated a test user account. I then attempted to run the Exchange Server Migration Wizard from Exchange 2003 i...

Exchange 2003 migration
I work at Michigan State University, and I have a Exchange 2003 migration question. I have one Exchange 5.5 server, running Windows NT 4 SP6a in a Windows 2003 AD network. Currently, we also have 3 other Windows 2000 AD networks (all seperate from ours) here at the University that are also using our Exchange 5.5 server for their e-mail. We currently have trusts setup between my AD and each of the other 3 AD networks so that they can see and use our Exchange server and some of our resources (file shares, apps). Now, the task I have is to upgrade our Exchange 5.5 Server with Exchange 2003 Se...

Great Plains & CRM 1.2 Integration
I am attempting to install CRM integration and migrate all data from a test Great Plains System to a blank CRM installation. The installation ran fine, and I can transfer records like Customer and CustomerAddress from GP to CRM. But I can't transfer items like InventoryMaster to Product. I have reviewed the architecture documents and reviewed all the channels, message ports etc and they appear to be configured correctly, I have even tested the maps based on message entities stored in dbo.IntegrationMessage and these work fine. I can see in the BizTalk Admin tool that underload the...

CRM Data Migration 1.2 Failure 02-14-05
I try to use the Data Migration Framework to my swedish version of CRM 1.2, but get the message "The version of the CDF database you are attempting to use does not match the version of your Microsoft CRM database" when trying to initialize the CDF Database. Doesn´t the Migration Framework support any other versions but the english version? Any clues on this? Any help is greatly appriciated. Thanks, Gunnel Hi, You need an update: Microsoft CRM Update for Data Migration Framework: 831202 which is awailable here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?amp%3Bd...

tool bar color
In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font color.how to do it? You cannot change it individually, it a windows setting. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE609C71-0361-4A09-A515-25A5C7F56C98@microsoft.com... > In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font > color.how to do it? I think I am not clear to write but actuallly,for a workbook I created a floating tool bar.Its color is grey....

Need some assistance with Migrating Project Server 2007
Hello All. Here is my current problem. We are looking to migrate our current Project Server 2007 setup to a new server in a new domain. Of cource we want to be able to do some testing first so that is where my problem is. My current setup is a single server setup. Project Server 2007, WSS 3.0, and the Database (SQL 2005) all on one server. Our new setup will be Project Server with MOSS 2007 on one server and the Database on a different server. Now what our admins have done is backup our WSS_Content database, and the 4 databases from one of our PWA sites. We moved them o...

How do I find the rectangle tool.
Right-click any toolbar, check objects. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DumbAss" <DumbAss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99934179-4589-4C53-8EA8-278DE58236A7@microsoft.com... > -- Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on salads. "DumbAss" <DumbAss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99934179-4589-4C53-8EA8-278DE58236A7@microsoft.com... > ...

CETK &Remote tools connection
Hi All, I am using Windows CE 6 /VS 2005 and ARM platform (samsung 6410).I built image and sdk using PB.Failed to use platform builder remote tools/CETK ,as none of my CE 6 sdk's installed are displayed in devices list.Only my previous versions of (CE 5.0) sdk's are displayed.When I tried to use Visual Studio Remote tools (Remote file viewer,Registry Viewer etc)its displaying all my devices/sdks.Could you please help us to resolve this issue ,as it help us to use CETK from platform builder. Thanks in advance. Sam On 29 June, 06:29, sam <u...@msgroups.net/> wrote: > Hi All, ...

Pciture and drawing tools within Excel
I have copied a picture into my spreadsheet, then added lines using the Drawing toolbar. When I print the page, the lines are not in the same place relative to the picture as they are within my spreadsheet. How can I make the print of the picture match what is in my spreadsheet? If you select the picture and the other lines (click on the picture, ctrl click on the subsequent objects), you can group them so that they behave like one object. Just rightclick on any of the selected objects and choose Grouping. Then Group. blt wrote: > > I have copied a picture into my spreadsheet,...

Forms Migration
Migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 in the same Exchange Org. I am successfully migrating public folders but the forms associated with these public folders are not showing up when connecting to the new server. How do I migrate the forms? ...

Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool
Is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool a good tool to test VS.net web application? "Steven" <chengwui.tan@tanchong.com.my> wrote in message news:OAfaQ%23FeIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool a good tool to test VS.net web > application? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http://www....