Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro

Does anyone have alot of experience with 2000 Pro???
Something went completly haywire with my Outlook. First
its refers to IIS 4.0, then to some patch and send me to
the vendor which I've been sent to another file and
another until I guess run out. Sure would like some help
with this. I can't uninstall or reinstall Mico Windows
2000 Pro. Patch error again. Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)

You're not making a lot of sense here. Can you explain what you are trying
to do and with what version of Outlook? Also mention the exact errors you
get and from what programs these errors come from.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore
"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have alot of experience with 2000 Pro???
> Something went completly haywire with my Outlook. First
> its refers to IIS 4.0, then to some patch and send me to
> the vendor which I've been sent to another file and
> another until I guess run out. Sure would like some help
> with this. I can't uninstall or reinstall Mico Windows
> 2000 Pro. Patch error again. Thanks

0
Roady

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Access 2000 01-07-08
Does anyone know how to define an email field as a clickable event which then opens up Outlook Express with the email address you have just clicked appearing in the To: line? Sarah, > Does anyone know how to define an email field as a clickable event... Every TextControl has a DoubleClick event. Any code you want to run when the field is double-clicked should be placed in that event. Given an Email field on the form named EMail1, the following code will send an email to the email address contained in Email1. (Don't use the Click event, as that will send an email every time...

Microsoft Promo

Window 2003 x64
All, We're in the process of installing great plains and we just received our window 2003 software but it came as x64 instead of the requested x86. I understand that x86 is 32 bit and x64 is 64 bit. What I'm trying to find out is there any benefit to installing 64 bit and are there any limitation or issues with applications such as with SQL Server 2005 and other. Jamal I use x64 server 2003 with x64 Sql05. One of the big advantages is additional ram that x64 can address natively. You will need to get the x64 edition of SQL to run it, though. -- Gigabyte Tech "Jam...

asp.net, windows 7, and a return of the BSOD
I spent years and years using Windows XP without *ever* seeing a BSOD. I honestly thought these things were a thing of the past. Now I see one, or have my machine simply lock up hard, nearly every day and it only happens when I have just started an ASP.Net project in debug mode. The recovery tool kicks in on reboot but it always comes up with "no known cause" as the reason for the crash. This worries me because it suggests that MS isn't getting any meaningful feedback on the problem, which in turn means that I may experience this problem indefinitely. Has anyone ...

microsoft XL

Outlook 2003 on Windows 7
I am unable to open Outlook 2003 SP3 on Windows 7. This is a new Dell PC w/ Win7 installed. If I run Outlook in XP compatability mode I receive error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened." Wierd thing is if I open Outlook from Windows Safe Mode with Networking it works fine. I have tried stopping all services except those running in safe mode and still no luck. Any ideas... please? Thanks, Steve Are you connecting to an Exchange server (used typically in businesses and universities)? "Steve Ballard" <...

Audit C:\Windows in Windows 7?
I have some contracts at work that require folder and file auditing be enabled in C:\Windows and the subdirectories. I've been using Windowx XP, but now we're moving to Windows 7. Microsoft has (finally!) enabled good security by default, so I don't think I need to change permissions. I am having problems enabling auditing, though. If I enable auditing on C:\Windows using Windows Explorer, many of the subfolders and files don't get the setting because inheritance has been disabled. It's obviously impractical to change auditing using Explorer on hundreds (thousands...

Re: child window cant redraw after main window resized?
i have same problem like Max have. And add WS_CLIPCHILDREN did help a little. But now the child windows still cant redraw after main window resized. i put child_window.RedrawWindow() in OnPoschanged(){...} of main windows. it wont work. any ideas? thks for any help Tomasen "Johan Rosengren" <johan.rosengren@telia.com> wrote in message news:OlegFCRMDHA.2220@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Max, > > Perhaps creating the main window with the WS_CLIPCHILDREN style will help? > > Johan Rosengren > Abstrakt Mekanik AB > > "Max Khesin" <max@cNOvSisi...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Windows 7 and Office 2007
Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? YES. I have had no problems thus far. However, if you haven't got Office 2007 yet, then it is good idea to get into Office 2010 direct and you can download a beta version from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx> The beta version is valid until June 2010 by which time new version should be out. hth SteveM wrote: > > Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? "20100209" <20100209@20100209.NET> wrote in message ...

I can't sent emails from windows mails
I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can receive emails. The error msg is: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error ...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Outlook 2000 #68
I have Windows XP Professional installed with all updates from Microsoft. Outlook 2000 will not let me "Customize Outlook Today". Is there any way to correct this?????????? ...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Open windows explorer
Does anyone know how to have a cell "hyperlink" to windows explorer open to a particular folder? Right-click the cell, select Hyperlink and point to your folder. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Item Transaction Inquiry window modifcations requested
In the Item Transaction Inquiry window, if you narrow your inquiry by site you do not see transfers into the site you're viewing, you only see transfers out of the current site (as well as the other transactions types: sop, pop, adj, etc.). Additionally, the transfers out show up as positive numbers, instead of negatives. I understand that transfers always show up as positives when a transfer transaction is occurring, but in this view it is confusing and can lead users astrays since sales and negative adjustments show up as negatives. When users go to this window and narrow their...