Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Error #2

When I open Outlook 2000, the first time I ger the
following error "RUNTIME ERROR PROGRAM:C:\PROGRAM
FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE\OUTLOOK.EXE"
It says this application has requested the runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more
information.
There are two of us on the outlook e-mail that we share.
We have two profiles and sepaarate PAB & PST files.
I get it the first time, and when I close it out, it will
open on the second go around with no problem.  When I open
the other profile, I get it the first time I open it, then
close it and it will open fine after that, until I go back
to the first profile again.  It does this on the last
computer and this one.
I have deleted and re-installed Office 2000, plus service
packs, and reinstalled Window 2000 and WIndows XP Pro.
Anyone with a fix, or suggestion, please write me at the e-
mail address BEAGLE911@CHARTER.NET..
0
Beagle911 (1)

Try the steps in this KB
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;307590

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

"Beagle911@charter.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:28d101c49d20$a61b2e50$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> When I open Outlook 2000, the first time I ger the
> following error "RUNTIME ERROR PROGRAM:C:\PROGRAM
> FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE\OUTLOOK.EXE"
> It says this application has requested the runtime to
> terminate it in an unusual way.
> Please contact the applications support team for more
> information.
> There are two of us on the outlook e-mail that we share.
> We have two profiles and sepaarate PAB & PST files.
> I get it the first time, and when I close it out, it will
> open on the second go around with no problem.  When I open
> the other profile, I get it the first time I open it, then
> close it and it will open fine after that, until I go back
> to the first profile again.  It does this on the last
> computer and this one.
> I have deleted and re-installed Office 2000, plus service
> packs, and reinstalled Window 2000 and WIndows XP Pro.
> Anyone with a fix, or suggestion, please write me at the e-
> mail address BEAGLE911@CHARTER.NET..

0
dianenws (1904)

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Visual Studio Toolkit for GP and external apps
Can the VS toolkit be used to develop external applications? We've tried to develop one that will run while GP is running (for good ole retrieveglobals9.dll) but we keep getting odd "file not found" errors that somehow relate to the dynamics.dll that DAG.exe generated. However, we can take the same code, do it as a GP add-in and it works fine. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried an external app using the toolkit. Thanks, Steven V. I tired VSK too, but I had no luck devloping mine. I was told dexerity was need to do what I wanted. David "svallarian@gmail.c...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Redirect Rule error in Outlook
I set up a rule to redirect my mail to an outside address and when I receive mail from the outside once the mail arrives I get the following error "The redirect action is not currently supported with Run Rules Now" the mail I receive from the outside is pulled into my email box by a POP3 account. If I send myself a mail through the Exchange Server it redirect to the outside with out issue. Any suggestions. Thank you. -- Stacy Justice Aculab USA Inc. ...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

Errors with Multiple accounts on same POP3
Does anyone know of a workaround to the known issue of having multiple accounts on the same POP3? I can't for the life of me find a way to check my second account. I found the following Microsoft KB article but even that doesn't work for me. I can see the pop3 server I just can't access it without a login error. Thanks for any help. Light SYMPTOMS When you log on to Microsoft Outlook by using a profile that contains two Post Office Protocol (POP3) accounts, you may be prompted to provide a password for one of the accounts, and you may receive duplicate e-mail messag...

Date Sorting #2
Is there a way to sort a full date such as 1210/03 by the month. I can only get excel to sort by the year. I am trying to make a birthday list and I dont care about the year only the month and day Thanks In advance Use a help column and a formula like =MONTH(A2) assuming the dates start in A2, copy down and if you want day you add another help column and =DAY(A2) now select all 3 columns and sort by month help column first and second day column both in ascending order -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "S Van Drisse" <vandrisse@gbonline.com> wrote in message news:e5nxldAw...

Undefined Function Error
I am developing in access 2002 on a win98 2nd edition machine. When I transfer my database to a Windows XP Professional Machine running Access 2002 I encounter errors. For Example the code: SQLStmt = "SELECT * FROM [GL Transactions] WHERE Left([GL ID],6) = '" & Temp & "' ORDER BY [GL ID]" Set GL = CurDb.OpenRecordset(SQLStmt, dbOpenDynaset) When run this code produces an Undefined Function Error for the Function 'Left' on the XP machine but executes properly on the Win 98 Machine. I have checked the references and they are the same and in the ...

C++ programmers needed
please contact cesar90212@yahoo.com with you resume @ least 4 years experiance NO STUDENTS "Cesar" <cesar90212@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:106201c3825e$19883740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > please contact cesar90212@yahoo.com with you resume > @ least 4 years experiance > NO STUDENTS Try here: http://www.newtechusa.com/PPI/main.asp ...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

XmlValidatingReader unbelievable error
Hi everyone, I am trying now for 4-5 hours to write a simple code to validate a very simple XML and i still get an error. Here is my Code, and i always get an error at args.Exception ("The 'urn:books:catalog' element is not declared. An error occurred at file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LakisService/books.xml, (2, 2).") private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { XmlTextReader r = new XmlTextReader(Server.MapPath("books.xml")); XmlSchema xs = new XmlSchema(); xs.SourceUri = Server.MapPath("books.xsd"); XmlValidatingReader v = new X...

Microsoft Promo

repeat last step #2
PS also kinda buggered by the fact that each time i place the text chun in a cell the cell becomes huge rather than cut off by the nex cell...any cure for this -- alexshield ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alexshields's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26487 ...

visual class structure
Hi, In VC 2005, is there any tool that can "visually" show the class structure (inheritance, aggregation, etc) for a given solution (or workspace)? JD Did you find the class view window? Is that what you're looking for? -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e9y9Sc0jGHA.3588@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > In VC 2005, is there any tool that can "visually" show the class structure > (inheritance, aggregation, etc) for a given solution (or workspace)? &g...

"HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" Error immediately after Upgrade
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has encountered a problem like this. Your help would be very much appreciated. I just completed upgrading MS CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Some parts of the web access are fully accessible (e.g., Queues, Articles, Announcements under "My Work"). However, I cannot access any of the data under Workplace, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings. My Report Server seems to be running fine. I can run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer without any errors. I access MS CRM through the web browser via http://<local...

Error Code 80041A01 Meaning
I'm receiving this error when I attempt to set a pricelevelid during the creation of a product: ErrorCode: 80041A01 A field that is not valid for create was specified. I am certain the correct GUID is being passed in the xml representation of the product. Does this error mean that we are not permited to set price levels during creation? Or is something else wrong? Thanks, Justin Examine the XSD in the SDK for the object you are trying to create. For each field that is invalid for create, check your XML to see if that field is included. If it is remove the field and use an alternat...

What does =B11*$C$4 mean?
=B11*$C$4 I get the cell value equals cell B11 times��then what's the $ mean, $C$4? I think it means use the value in cell C4, but what do the $ mean? The $ signs make a cell reference Absolute so it does not change as you copy the formula. =B11*$C$4 will increment as =B12*$C$4 as you drag/copy down the column. The B11 will increment and $C$4 will remain fixed. See help on absolute and relative cell references. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:52:37 -0800, David Deley <deleyd@gte.net> wrote: >=B11*$C$4 > >I get the cell value eq...

ESMTP #2
How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange server 2003 through telnet ?? Aman On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:26:29 -0800, Atanu Mahata <AtanuMahata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange >server 2003 through telnet ?? > >Aman Run that by us again? You want to configure your Exchange server's SMTP settings by telnetting into it? Need clarification. I don't believe that is possible and more specifically why would you configure Exchange through telnet. Do you mean te...

Hallo #2
Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService in Outlook 2003 -- Otto What are you interested in knowing?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message = news:dgf4im$p23$3@ah.litech.net... > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService > in Outlook 2003 >=20 &...