Microsoft Outlook Express #2

I have five identities and I can go from one identity to
another; but after 5-6 changes (from one identity to
another) I am locked up out of Outlook and I have to
restart the system (not Microsoft, but the operating
system). I use Windows XP.

0
anonymous (74718)

Hey,

I'm not actually sure about your prob, but there is a
separate forum/newsgroup for Outlook Express.  If you
look to the left, you should see a main category
called "Internet Technologies (5th main category from the
top).  Underneath that category should be a listing of
four different Internet Explorer categories.  Choose the
version of Internet Explorer that you have (If you're
running XP, then it should be 6.0) and then click the "+"
sign next to it.  There, you should find a subcategory
called "Outlook Express."  It might be worth re-posting
your message there since OExpress aficionados
occasionally check it but might not necessarily check the
regular "Outlook" newsgroup.  :-)

I hope it works out....

0
jason3158 (3)

outlook cannot open
No answers to this one yet. It tries to open but then closes, any ideas? Phil -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 9257 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now! Outlook version? Email environment (Exchange, POP3, etc.)? Error messages, numbers? Have you created your profile? If so, have you tried to delete and recreate your profile? Have taken any other troubleshooting steps? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ O...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Transfer Outlook Express file to Outlook
Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from Outlook Express to Outlook? Thanks <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b18f01c3eccc$94a969c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from > Outlook Express to Outlook? > > Thanks Export as CSV file: import in outlook ...

Outlook 2002 #207
Email sent but still in out box and recepient receiving hundreds, yes hundreds, of times. When trying to delete from out box error message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". Restarted to no avail. Any info would be great Thanks Sharon Try clicking on FILE then choose work offline, then try and delete it from the outbox. If it deletes then go back to FILE and click on work offline again... >-----Original Message----- >Email sent but still in out box and recepient receiving >hundreds, yes hundreds, o...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Outlook 2007 Autopick Next
I was looking for autopick next in Outlook 2007 and couldn't find it. However, after googling I found a couple of sources that have a screen shot of the Scheduling Assistant screen that show an Autopick Next button in the lower left corner ( same place as 2003). I do not have this button on my screen. Am I missing something, was something changed before Outlook 2007 was released or ............? Thanks for your help! Are you sure the screenshot was for 2007? On the appointment form, it's on the right side, http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/suggest.png Actions, Plan a m...

Writing a script -- to launch program from Outlook and paste phone number into it
Hi, I know Visual Basic and VBScript. However, I am wondering how to write an Outlook VBScript that will launch a program from Outlook (from a selected Contact) and then automatically paste phone number into it using simulated copy & paste. Does the commands exist in VBScript in order to be able to do such an operation? I am hoping that this is the right forum to ask this question; but if not, then please let me know. Thanks! Mark Rejhon ...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

Unicode does not always work in outlook 2007?
Using outlook 2007, when I receive an email with a chinese subject line, it displays the chinese as jibberish in the subject column in the inbox view. However when I open the message then it displays the chinese correctly on the subject line. In the contacts list, when I try to create a new contact with chinese name by copy and paste, the name displays as ????. But if I paste the same name into the notes section, then it displays the chinese correctly. Is this a bug or is it by design? Does it work better in office 2010? ...

Outlook vs. Outlook Express
Although I have installed and use Outlook to send and receive mail, whenever I try to send mail using a web- pages "send e-mail" button, Outlook Express launches instead. I have set Outlook as my default mail program, but this still doesn't prevent Outlook Express from launching instead. Any solutions to this problem? ...

Outlook Profile Used
We have just installed GP10 on our desktops and when we run our remittance advices to vendors they are emailed with the users default outlook email address. Is there any way of changing the default to a generic (A/P) email profile? -- Tony Waters Australian Electoral Commission ------=_NextPart_0001_FA54DFCA Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Tony You can change the default profile on the machine that sends the emails. Also, you can set outlook to ask when it is opened which profile to use and then just make sure that the correct profile is in use before sen...

SumIf Question #2
Hi Can anyone tell me if the SumIf function can work with 2 different sets of criteria. eg: A1 = P B1 = M C1 = 20 A2 = P B2 = M C2 = 10 A3 = U B3 = M C2 = 10 I would like a formula to sum the C column numbers based on if the A column returns the letter U and the B column returns the letter M. But return a zero if the A column returns the letter P and the B column returns the letter M. I can get half way there using the SumIf function but I can't get a 2nd criteria in the formula. I run Excel 2000 Any help would be much appreciated =SUMPRODUCT(--(...

Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2002
My user was able to Rename there INBOX in outlook 2000 to sbc account. I upgraded her outlook 2000 to outlook 2002/xp. But the problem is still there. Can somebody help me with this problem. I looked all over the web but didn't find anything that will allow me to rename her INBOX folder to inbox Thanks Romy ...

Syncing up two outlooks
I have outlook 2003 on my laptop and my home PC. I would like to "automate" and keep both fully syncronized. I basically want a carbon copy at any given time. If I can't automate it, I'd like to at least be able to easily (double click a batch file on ONE PC) sync at will. I tried some $20-60 dollar sync tools on the web and I was not impressed with any that I tried. The programs didn't like the fact that the source\target had Outlook running. But I run outlook 24/7 on both PCs. I don't want to have to ensure both PCs have outlook closed before syncing. Is the...

Outlook 2007
Hi All Using outlook 2003 I had the MCL overwritten by the users login script with a version that included all the categories we needed. Now with outlook 2007 this no longer works as the categories are stored elsewhere. Is there a way using something like vbs that the users categories could be over written by a master txt file or something? I tried the catman 2 tool but would involve installing the app on multiple machines. Thanks in advance. Laurence. "LarryB" <LarryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07DBECAB-79CE-4942-B527-2DF2C283387...

Date Sorting #2
Is there a way to sort a full date such as 1210/03 by the month. I can only get excel to sort by the year. I am trying to make a birthday list and I dont care about the year only the month and day Thanks In advance Use a help column and a formula like =MONTH(A2) assuming the dates start in A2, copy down and if you want day you add another help column and =DAY(A2) now select all 3 columns and sort by month help column first and second day column both in ascending order -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "S Van Drisse" <vandrisse@gbonline.com> wrote in message news:e5nxldAw...

Outlook #303
How does a person change the send/recieve so it automaticly starts when you click on your outlook? Depends on your Outlook version, mail account type,and connection type--none of which you specified. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Wayne Kallin" <wkallin@wkallin.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:8579eb68213e45bc8b819ce6009d8610@ureader.com... > How does a person change the send/recieve so it automaticly starts when > you > click on your outlook? ...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

How to export Outlook Express account info off external HD
Hello folks, my aunt's computer recently died and I got her setup with a new laptop. I've hooked up her old HD to an external HD enclosure via USB and am wondering if there's a way to transfer her Outlook Express account info from the USB drive into MS Outlook on the new laptop. I was able to convert her .dbx files and import into MS Outlook just fine but unable to setup the accounts. I've read that account info for OE is stored in Registry keys in which case this won't be possible I'm guessing but thought I would double check on a couple forums befor...

Excel? #2
How do I print titles on every page of a spreadsheet in Excel? To print titles on every page go to - File - go to - Page Setup - selcect - Sheet - and insert "Rows to repeat at top" the cells which contain the titltes your want on every page Hope this helps "Bruce" wrote: > How do I print titles on every page of a spreadsheet in Excel? ...

outlook express vs outlook #2
I am currently usin outlook express but want to use my newly installed outlook 2003 from my student/teacher edition. I also want to transfer my address book. Can I do that? thanks! -- laura File->Export. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, laura asked: | I am currently usin outlook express but want to use my newly installed | outlook 2003 from my student/teacher edition. I also want to | transfer my addre...