Microsoft Exchange Server does not appear in Add Service

I have Office 2K Pro installed on a Citrix Server.

Problem is:  when users configure Outlook and select Add
Service, there is no listing of Microsoft Exchange Server.

I have another Citrix Server and it has Microsoft Exchange
Server listed under Add Service.

Can someone tell me how to add Microsoft Exchange Server
to be shown in Add Service?

Thanks,

Dan
0
dbradshaw (2)

Sounds like Outlook is installed in Internet Mail Only mode. You can change
it to Corporate/Workgroup - tools, options, find the "reconfigure mail
support" button - you may need to have your installation media handy.

Dan wrote:
> I have Office 2K Pro installed on a Citrix Server.
>
> Problem is:  when users configure Outlook and select Add
> Service, there is no listing of Microsoft Exchange Server.
>
> I have another Citrix Server and it has Microsoft Exchange
> Server listed under Add Service.
>
> Can someone tell me how to add Microsoft Exchange Server
> to be shown in Add Service?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

0
lanwench (7567)
8/4/2004 6:01:52 PM
Outlook is configured for Corporate/Workgroup.

If I Reconfigure to Internet Mail, it will change it for
all Terminal Services users.

I had hoped to reconfigure to Internet Mail then back to
Corporate/Workgroup so that it will rebuild the Add
Service list to show Microsoft Exchange Server.

I do not want to disrupt the configuration of all
Terminal Services users.

Where is it listed in the registry?  I have a duplicate
Citrix server which has the listing.

Please respond.

0
anonymous (74722)
8/5/2004 10:14:20 PM
The installation mode is independent - applies to all profiles. If you can't
add the Exchange option in one, there's something else the matter.....

Dan wrote:
> Outlook is configured for Corporate/Workgroup.
>
> If I Reconfigure to Internet Mail, it will change it for
> all Terminal Services users.
>
> I had hoped to reconfigure to Internet Mail then back to
> Corporate/Workgroup so that it will rebuild the Add
> Service list to show Microsoft Exchange Server.
>
> I do not want to disrupt the configuration of all
> Terminal Services users.
>
> Where is it listed in the registry?  I have a duplicate
> Citrix server which has the listing.
>
> Please respond.

0
lanwench (7567)

Exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment?
Is there any way to exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment? I need to be able to make it so they cannot add themselves back in to have control. This is all in a single domain. Seems to me you have a bigger problem on your hands. Sure you can remove the Domain Admins from having permissions in Exchange, but the problem is that you can't stop them from adding their accounts to a group that *does* have permissions, or changing the password on an account that has permissions so that they can grant themselves permissions. To quote Ed Crowley:...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

access app as a service
Thanks in advance for your help. What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm looking for options. Thanks again. hi Lance, On 21.04.2010 16:37, Lance McGonigal wrote: > What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm > looking for options. There are some third-party tools which allows to run almost any executable as a service, but an Access application is not such an application. You may run Access using the Task Scheduler. btw, why do you want to do that? Maybe there are other options. mfG -->...

Exchange and hotmail
I've recently setup an Exchange 2003 server. Everything seems to be working well except one thing. When I try to send mail from a hotmail account to a user on the exchange domain, the message is bounced back to the hotmail account. I've read about PTR records and how some ISP's are trying to do use this to block spam, but I have sent mail from AOL and yahoo and the messages went through. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks, John Here is the posted message. Thanks, John From : <postmaster@mail.hotmail.com> Sent : Wednesday, July 7, 2004 3:57 PM To : us...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

Exchange not sending only in a several domains
Hello, Our new Exchange 2003 server does not send email to several domains, but for most domains it works OK. The messages are hanging in the queue. How do I diagnose more about the problem messages? Thanks for any help. Hadi ...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Exchange 2003
Hello, Is it possible to create UNIX style mailing list in Exchange 2003? The member of this mailing list may include emails from outside the organisation. Thanks Hadi It works great until a user sends from the internet - then usually only local users get the mail. I haven't found any docs on how to get it to work properly. As a last resort: Mailman Majordomo Yahoo Groups is also easy to setup and free if you don't mind some ads. http://groups.yahoo.com/ -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

Microsoft Promo

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Max clinet change to Cache mode per server
Hi, we have 2 Exchange 2003 a-p Cluster on Unisys ES7000 with 9000 mailboxes on each cluster. The Clients work with Outlook XP. We plan a Rollout of Outlook 2003 SP2 with activated Cache Mode. Our Offline Adressbook has abaout 10 MB and one Mailbox a average space of 35 MB. Now my question, how much client can rolled out parallel that the download of the mailbox content has only small impact to the Exchange Server performance ? Has anybody some experiences in this case Thank you Ingo ...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

Adding new Online Service
I have my credit union set up under online service manager. I have second account at the credit union for my bowling league. It's a different account number and pin so I can't access it from the main account, at least I can't figure out how. I also have a 401K account with another financial institution. I can't figure out how to add a new Online Service which I would at least need to do to access my 401K account. I think I need to do that to get access to my bowling account online also. Can I do that? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Harrison wrote: >I have my credit u...

Offsite corporate Exchange Server
Because of redundancy problems (T1 goes off) we would like to move our internal exchange server to a hosting company. Our current Exchange server is Exchange 2003 and we utilize public folders. Each user has there own PST file. How can I move our Exchange server off site and continue to give my users access to their email and the public folders? I could use the IMAP connection, but then the mail is kept on our server. Another alternative is RPC over HTTP, but how slow is that? POP3 is a option, but then my users can't access the public folders Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

microsoft XL

Outlook Automatically Adds Appointments to the Calendar
have Outlook XP SP3 running on WinXP Pro with SP2. When i view an appointment invitation that was sent to be in the preview pane for some reason outlook automatically adds the appointment (tentativelly) to the calendar. Searching on google.groups i found some people saying that this is the way outlook works and this behavior is by design. I really don't understand their explanation. Why previewing message in outlook would require it to add the appointment to my calendar? Some other people said to disable tracking options but that didn't help. Any other advice. Thank you very much. ...

BCC for exchange 2003 is not working
Hi Everyone, I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? thank you regards Andrew Tan Stop using POP3 "connector". AT wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with > bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? > > thank you > > regards > Andrew Tan If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used? thank you rgs AT "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.m...

Exchange System Object Container
Hi, My Exchange System Object Container has been accidently moved to a different OU in the AD. Since then there were other changes to Exchange Public Folders new Stores etc which has rcreated a new Exchange System Object Container in the. Is this going to cause any problem? thanks Simon Simon: I have never seen this happen before, but I'll bet it is NOT GOOD. :-) Exchange can sometimes be really picky on the location of objects in Active Directory (such as the Exchange Domain Servers and Exchange Enterprise Servers groups MUST be in the CN=Users container!!!!) ...

How to change Exchange Organization name?
Dear all: I've try to restore Exchange, but I forgot the Organization name, is it possible to restore Exchange when Organization name was different? David no...are you working with Exchange 5.5? if so, and you're trying to restore without the exact same Org and Site names, there will be an error in the application event log that will tell you what the names should be... "David" <david_chiang@idle.com.tw_nospam> wrote in message news:ud15GyLcEHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Dear all: > > I've try to restore Exchange, but I forgot the Organization n...