Micosoft Outlook Calender

Currently have Outlook 2000 on XP Professional. The
calender on Outlook when brought up will not go
automatically to the current date. Error Ox800cc92 comes
up. Never had this problem before.
0
jkabazie (1)

cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Outlook requires Microsoft Outlook Express 4.01
Was working perfectly fine with IE and Outlook Express 6 until I loaded up Office XP. Now I can't get access to either Outlook or Outlook Express. I get instead a message that states "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Outlook requires Microsoft Outlook Express 4.01 or greater. You can install Outlook Express by running IE5Setup.exe from the IE5 folder located on your CD or through the Windows Update website." So what gives? I am assuming I can just start all over but I am sure to lose all my data. A reload of IE with Outlook from the website does no good. You may need ...

outlook installer popup
Im running Office 2003 (RTM) and when I open Outlook I get a pop-up saying "preparing to install". This flashes for a second or two then goes away. I would like to know how to get this to go away. Its really annoying. Same problem here, no solution yet... "Eric" <ericradams@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:015c01c393fa$bce24b80$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Im running Office 2003 (RTM) and when I open Outlook I > get a pop-up saying "preparing to install". This flashes > for a second or two then goes away. I would like to know > how to get t...

minimizing Outlook 12-27-09
lately, when I minimize Outlook to run another program, the Outlook program exits. Why, and how do I prevent this from occurring? What does 'exists' mean? If you mean the outlook process is still runing, then it will unless you exit / close outlook "ChasW" <ChasW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37A632E2-C196-444A-ACB5-23EC2D723D76@microsoft.com... > lately, when I minimize Outlook to run another program, the Outlook > program > exits. Why, and how do I prevent this from occurring? ChasW wrote: > lately, when I minim...

How do I migrate Outlook to a new PC
Hi, Can anyone point me to a good write up for migrating Outlook to a new PC, complete with different accounts etc - so that it looks to the non-tech end-user just like the old system ? TIA Red Is this related to an Exchange migration or are you just looking to backup and restore a PST? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Red Kite" wrote: > Hi, > Can anyone point me to a good write up for migrating Outlook to a new PC, > complete with differe...

Problem opening Outlook #2
Firstly I apologise if this is posted in the wrong forum, however I normally use hotmail for my emails but I decided to use Outlook however when i try to open i get the following message - Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe VBscript.dll to self register. The key "DisplayName" is either missing or has an incorrect value. [File C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\forms\1033\SECREC(2).CFG, Section Description] I have tried to reinstall and also run Regsvr32.exe but I still can't open Outlook. Can anyone offer any advice on how to solve th...

Using Act with Outlook
I am using Act contact management software with Outlook 2003 as my e-mail client. When I try to pull up my e-mail in Act a pop-up comes up saying that an unknown program is trying to access Outlooks contact manager. How can I preven this from happening. ...

Create Outlook 2003 Rule using 'Or' operator in 'Sent to' condition
How do I create a rule that uses the 'or' operator in the 'sent to' condition? I actually have a rule like this, but don't know how I created it. In other rules, when I try to add more that one email address or group in 'sent to,' Outlook inserts the 'and' operator. What is the exact rule in full? In general you'd create additional rules but it depends a bit on the condition or action that you are using. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins ...

Synchronization not Working Properly
I recently upgraded to 2003, before I had the Send / Receive group All defined to sync up many of the folders in my offline folders. Press F9 and all would sync or SF9 and the folder I was on would sync up. Since the update, F9 does not sync up all of my folders, it basically just sends mail. I need to go into each specific folder and use SF9 to Sync it up. I have checked the "All Accounts" setting and everything looks right. I changed nothing from the earlier version. Help!!! ~mda~ ...

Outlook 2000 #218
Two problems.( New Outlook user ) When replying to an email, or trying to send email from Word, the mail goes to Outbox and then I can't send it, takes several tries and then sometimes it goes. But right now I've got 27 emails stacked up in the outbox that I can't send, what's up ?? Also, when receiving email that has multiple attachments, is there a way to open them one after another ? The process of clicking on each attachment to view it is very tedious.. Thanks, ...

Outlook Tutorials
I need to help a remote colleague set up a second Outlook account on his computer. I use another email client and I have searched for help and found many tutorials but I cannot find a tutorial that covers multiple accounts. Is there such a thing? Thanks, Robin Chapple Dear Robin, what Outlook version? For a Tutorial in Outlook 2003 for an email/addditional email account maybe this could be helpfull: https://www3.imperial.ac.uk/portal/page?_pageid=35,65775&_dad=portallive&_schema=PORTALLIVE If you have another Outlook version have a look on this site to select your Outlook ver...

DST 2007 Outlook Tool
We have been telling our users to use the outlook tzmove tool but it looks like it's doing it wrong? When they have a appointment for 10:00am to 11:00am it changes it to 9:00am to 10:00 am? Is that right? this is after the xp patch has been done. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Sounds like these users didn't get their OS patched. What normally happens is after you get...

Microsoft Outlook 2002
I was using Netscape Communicator 4.73 as my email. I had two address books - one imported from Outlook Express and the other was a personal address book. I set up Microsoft Outlook 2002. How do I import these address books from Netscape into my contacts on Outlook? Also, I can send messages to myself from Outlook to test but they're still going to my Netscape inbox. Help. ...

Reply is missing in Outlook 2003
Several times we have encountered a mystic problem with e-mails where the reply is missing (Outlook in Office 2003). We send an e-mail and the recipient replies and everything looks OK but when the e-meil returns to us the reply message is missing. Only the original text is in the e-mail and it looks like the recipient forgot to write the answer.... Has anybody else noticed this problem and found out why this happens every now and then? It never happened with Office 2000. Mikael Ahlgren We are also using SuperOffice 5.6 to archive email. Since this problem seems to affect only the SuperO...

Let Us point Snap to Outlook CRM MSDE Dbase vs CRM Server Dbase
AS a member of a Sales & Marketing Team I would like to use SNAP when working remotely. Many times I am working from areas with limited bandwidth. If when setting up SNAP I have the option to point it to my Local MSDE database that the outlook client user rather than the CRM server database I believe that performance would be greatly enhanced. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follo...

Outlook #248
Continue problem sending email. Instantly rejects. States that address is "not known". This never happened before SP2. Any suggestions. ...

Outlook on XP Pro SP1
Hi all expert, i need help. i received an error msg every time i start Outlook 97. i've try to re-install Ms.Office 97 few times. below is the error msg capture in event log : Faulting application outlook.exe, version 8.4.0.5305, faulting module user32.dll, version 5.1.2600.1255, fault address 0x0001d231. What operating system are you using? user32.dll is a windows file, not an Outlook file. You may have a problem with your Windows installation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent t...

Outlook 2007 Image Preview
Images that are included in incoming and outgoing messages are oversized in the display, both the preview and when I open the message. This includes icon images when a file is attached in a message. For instance, in the case of an icon, the icon is larger than half the screen. I have been unable to find out what is causing this issue. ...

Skins for Outlook 2000?
I'm running MS Outlook 2000 SR-1 on Windows XP. Is there anyway I can load a different skin to this prog? I'm getting very fed up of the progs desire to only use the colour grey! Surely someone somewhere must have developed a plug in for this widely used prog that will allow me to add some colour to my screen??? Any suggestions? What is it with Microsoft and their love of grey? Thanks... Outlook 2000 doesn't support skinning in Windows XP since it was released well before Windows XP. Outlook 2002 and later do support skinning. If it's that important to you then update to...

SBS 2008 Std.
Hi all, I have a client who had SBS 2008 std. installed about 6 months ago. He is using POP email account for email. (Office 2007) He is not using exchange. I have tried to convince him to switch to exchange since he has a static IP but he is happy with his current setup. Oh well. He wants to use "Shared Calendars" for is office staff (5) total internal domain only. Can I setup just that feature for him? Thanks, Frank In SBS 2008, the shared calendar is part of Sharepoint not Exchange. "Frank" <ffarero@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:4...

Outlook 2002 delay ?
Hello, Outlook 2002 (Office XP SP3) on Windows XP SP2, Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. When sending a message, even a small plain text one, it stays for 10 seconds in the outbox and then is delivered (even when sent to myself). But if I go to any Outlook folder, then it disappears from the outbox and is delivered _immediately_. "Send messages immediately" is checked, Instant Messaging is disabled, XP Firewall is disabled, I stopped the antivirus and SMS services, same situation... Q305572 does not apply to us... Any idea is welcome ! Thanks in advance Luuke I'm betting y...

Outlook conversion from Express to Outlook 2k or Outlook 2k3
Hi, Is there anybody can help me in this area ? Or U can drop me an email @ "vicng5@gmail.com" Thanks. Install OL2000 or OL2003 then export your data from OE using OE's File menu > Export commands. You can also import account & rule info from OE once you're running Outlook using Outlook's File menu > Import & Export command "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3E0CD5D-9C1A-46A4-B158-483A0A258F1F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is there anybody can help me in this area ? > Or U can drop me an email @ &quo...

Product Help thru Micosoft
Need HELP !!! 1. I wanted to submit a Money Question. Ok site says choose product. 2. 3 choices for money 2004. Stanadard Edition, small bussiness and deluxe. 3. My money says i have 2004 Premium 4 . tried typing serial number. 5 . Micorosoft says serial number does not match product id 6 . what the hell am i supposed to do !!!!!!! if i type a VALID ($45) serial number into a Micorsoftt web site then it should figure out what IT IS !!!! now i have to come to this site to get help on GETTING HELP -- ben Becareful using Microsoft live support. Two months ago when I was tryin...

Outlook vs Outlook Express--?
When Outlook download email from the ISP's server is it then deleted from the server (as does OEXP) or does it leave it on the server like webmail does? A little background: I use Outlook Express as my email client. I am not particularly knowledgeable about Outlook. I have a friend who uses Outlook - sometimes -- and Yahoo webmail - sometimes -- because that's what his ISP (SBC) gives him. He doesn't particularly like Outlook, but he's even more unhappy with Yahoo webmail. I'm trying to convince him that OEXP would be the best thing for him, but I'm having...

Outlook
Is it possible to change the outlook tool on the home page to another email application? No. GP is specifically using the outlook object model to pull email and calendar information. patrick mbs dev support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D725B1D3-BFD9-4C33-83DA-C4D0A32FDCD6@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to change the outlook tool on the home page to another email > application? ...

Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express
Even though Outlook Express Security concerning receiving attachments is not checked, whenever I send an attachment from Outlook 2000 it is not received by Outlook Express. Has anyone had this problem and if so what is the solution? See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "John" <dtfpublish1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:0cd701c35c2c$3543ad50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Even though Outlook Expre...