Messages showing up as enclosures?

Hi -
   When I send messages from my office email (Outlook 2000, Exchange 2000)
to 2 specific people, my messages show up as an enclosure or an attachment
to a message.  Any attachments I had sent are gone.  When I send that same
message to others, including my personal email address, they are fine.  They
both use Outlook, one uses 2000, not sure about the other.  Also, if I paste
a table from Word into the email, they see a string of text, the table is
gone.
   Any suggestions as to what I can look for to fix this?
    Thanks -
     Brian

0
bkm9095 (2)

Can Not Reply to Messages in Outlook Web Agent
In Outlook Web Agent, on Exchange v5.5 server, can not use reply to messages. Mark Reynolds <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Outlook Web Agent, on Exchange v5.5 server, can not use > reply to messages. Since OWA is a part of Exchange, you should ask this question in an Exchange newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

show blank instead of #N/A
How would I ammend the statement below so that if there was no infomation to return the resulting text would show blank instead of #N/A? =INDEX(Schedule!$B$49:$B$102,MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,FALSE)) =IF(ISNA(MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,0)),"",INDEX(Schedule!$B$49:$B$102,MATCH("CKT2",Schedule!$C$49:$C$102,0))) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Sonya" <Sonya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6400C93-084D-4FA6-822F-2433FAAC0C26@microsoft.com... > How would I ammend the statement...

Need help with a project sheet, need date to show/not show based o
Hello, I have the following formula in cell S2 =IF(B2="","",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) This takes a date in cell B2 and adds 31 days to it and displays it. What I need to do is to NOT have cell S2 show any date if anything is in cell D2. I'm not very adept at Vis Basic if that what it will take to do it. Thanks Max Hi, No need for code =IF(OR(B2="",D2<>""),"",DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)+31)) Mike "Max" wrote: > Hello, > > I have the following formula in cell ...

Outlook 2007 displaying all received html messages in plain text
Hello, I need help on this subject. Outlook 2007 is displaying all received html messages in plain text. I went to TOOLS->TRUST CENTER ->EMAIL SECURITY and made sure the the option to read all mails in plain text is not checked. What can I do to make outlook display received html messages in html format and not in plain text? Thanks Eliseo negrin Which folder are you looking in? Junk mail folder will always be plain text. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/...

How do I set up outlook? Everytime I attempt I get error message
-- Samuel H. Majors "Sam Majors" <SamMajors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58CD63BA-F5AA-458C-9D3E-BFD7412937FC@microsoft.com... > nothing PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm If you read that link, you will see that you need to provide at least SOME information - the phrase "everytime I attempt I get an error message" is NOT providing any information. more detail on this would help -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices -- Samuel H. Majors &q...

Standardizing Message theme
I am running exchange 2003 and my users are running windows xp sp1 with outlook 2002 and 2003. Some of my users have discovered the theme option in outlook and are now sending email on behalf of the business I work for with flowers, balloons and everything else imaginable in the background of the email. Clearly this looks unprofessional and I would like to force the users to use the standard email message look. I don’t know if this is possible, through Exchange, Active Directory or maybe some 3rd party utility If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it Thank Chris Halverso =?Utf-8?B?Q...

Customizing a Popup Form as a Message Box
How does a person create a message box which is a popup form instead of the standard boring gray rectangle? Im reasonably new to this but here is the approach i would start on create a form to look however you want with a unbound textbox.. set its Modal property yes (has to be closed to continue) then in your code where you had a message box DoCmd.OpenForm "messageform" Forms.messageform.messagetextbox = "here is your text" hope this helps Barry "VWP1" wrote: > How does a person create a message box which is a popup form instead of the ...

Open a message box if a worksheet is opened
This is a 2 parter. I need a simple macro that states how many times a worksheet has been opened today. I want the results to reflect in cell A1. Then when A1>0 (as the sheet is opened), I need a message box to open to display a simple sentence which can then be closed by clicking an OK button. Here's thanking you in advance. Michael Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() With Me.Range("A1") If .Value > 0 Then MsgBox "Sheet opened " & .Value & " times", vbOKOnly .Value = .Value + 1 End If End Wit...

Turning OFF Message Boxes
I am using Publisher [2007] for a project that involves pasting text from other documents. Sometimes [oddly enough, it doesn't happen every time!] when I paste [right click, paste], a message box will popup which states "The inserted text doesn't fit in this box. Do you want to use autoflow? To have Publisher automatically flow text throughout your publication, ask for confirmation before it flows into existing boxes, click Yes. To connect boxes yourself, click No. For information on connecting boxes, press F1." Each time this appears, I click NO. I've checked ever...

Bulk Import Wizard: Source file is corrupt error message
When trying to upload a .CSV file, after selecting the file, choosing Leads, and then click next, it say the Source file is corrupt. I am able to open the file in Excel with no problem. I got this message when I tried to import a file with 5,000 records in it. I found that if I cut it back to 998 records, I got it to work twice. But it has not worked since. Any suggestions would be greated appreciated. Thanks. try opening the csv file in notepad then saving it and also changing the encoding to unicode. Then try to reload into CRM ============================== John O'Don...

Distribution list no longer showing up
We recently migrated from Exchange 2k to Exchange 2003, everything seem to run pretty smoothly from the migration, but now the Distribution Lists from AD are not showing up in our Outlook2003 clients. All the users show up fine, just not the DLs created in the AD. The funny thing is that when sending an email, I'll type a particular DL, (companyX-clerks) in the TO field, and it will recognize it and complete it for me, then I'll hit send and it goes to all users in that group. But yet, the DLs is not showing up at all. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Balance showing as #####
I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct this in very simple terms please as someone helped me in setting this up and I am not too familiar with Excel 2003. Thanks.. "Terri" <terri@mylanusa.com> wrote in message news:e3XCGLAdJHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now >gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct >this in very simple terms please as someone helped ...

Setting Up A Query Showing Count Of Fields
Hi, I have a Query which has the following Fields. COMPANY ARRIVAL DEPARTURE In this Query the results displayed are as follows: COMPANY ARRIVAL DEPARTURE TCT 1-5-08 8-5-08 TCT 1-5-08 15-5-08 TCA 2-5-08 8-5-08 PRV 1-5-08 7-5-08 TCA 4-5-08 12-5-08 PRV 5-5-08 10-5-08 and so forth. I want to setup a query where on the top it has the dates as per day and to count as per each company per day. In other words something...

Lazarus messages
I continue to delete email messages I've read but they keep resurrecting and coming to life to be found in my list of mail. Same date as the original that was deleted, too. Any suggestions? Thanks much. moses What kind of mail account do you use? What version of Outlook? pbdb wrote: > I continue to delete email messages I've read but they keep > resurrecting and coming to life to be found in my list of mail. Same > date as the original that was deleted, too. Any suggestions? > > Thanks much. > > moses Thanks. OE 6 with XP. Mail account...hummm. POP3...

Creat a chart to show peak usage times for a resource
I'm no genius at Excel (2002 or 2003)and I could really use some help on the best way to display some data I have. What it shows is the usage of a training drop-in room, with details of the arrival time and period spent / per user / per day. There seems far too much data to put into a chart in any way that I can think of, but I really would like to be able to illustrate the spread and volume of clients throughout each day. Please can anyone give me simplistic information on how best to creat this as a visual report so that we can easily summarise usage information? Any ideas would be ap...

cannot Delete message in Junk mail folder
We are using Exchange 2003 and Veritas backup exec to back up exchange. I had an email in my Junk email folder that were corrupt files and as a result there was on error message on the backup log. So I set my Junk folder to delete automatically and not save any message in junk folder. My folder is empy when viewed through outlook. The next day my backup showed the same message rederencing the same email message that I thought was deleted. So, using Veritas backup exec I thought I could correct this problem by not including my junk folder in the daily backup. Still get the error message ...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Show required fields will not stay on
Has anyone else seen this situation or know how to correct it? We are using GP dynamics 7.5 on MSSQL. I can't seem to find a rhyme or reason as to what is changing this. Sometimes when I start out for the day, show required fields is on/marked, sometimes it is not. Sometimes when I change companies in dynamics, it turns off. Any help would be greatly appreciated in how to turn this on for a user and leave it on. ...

Something wrong when xml control is not showing data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C60F88.8BCE9BA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am using VB/ASP.net 2005. When I click submit it refreshes the page = without entering the data from all the text boxes and not entering in = the Game1.xml. here is the asp.vb code Imports System.Xml Partial Class _game1 Inherits Web.UI.Page ............... Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As = System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click Dim xDoc As New XmlDocum...

Transfer showing up as an expense in 2007
Ok, I've simplified this from my first post now that I've figured out what the problem is. The short version is that a transfer from my checking account to my retirement account shows up as an expense in my Advanced Budget. That mis-categorized expense then screws up the AB Total Monthly Expenses and the Lifetime Planner. Create a new Money file. Create a checking account and a retirement (401(k)) account. Create an Advanced Budget. Create a Bills (also Advanced) transfer from checking to retirement. Examine the expenses in the budget. The transfer is mis-categorized as an exp...

Word 2007 Show Markup checkmarks and Date/Time Issue
Hi, I have a new HP desktop computer and finally got Word 2007. I have two questions. In the Review section of Word 2007, the Show Markup subsection has checkmarks for ink, comments, etc. as the default selection. Is there any way to change this default and uncheckmark them so it isn't automatic? I have looked everywhere online for a solution and can't find one. Second, in the bottom right-hand corner of my monitor, the time is showing as usual. However, when I first got my computer (last week), it also showed the date (I loved this feature). After re-starting my compute...

Monitoring instant messaging
Could i have some advice please on how to monitor instant messaging content now that it is running on our exchange 2000 server environment? ...

AUTD Problem with SMS message delivery.
I've been hammering away at this problem with all the great info provided here in the past without success. Scenario: PPC-6700 on Telus, Exchange 2003 SP2. Attempting to use AUTD as Telus hasn't released AKU2 yet. Manual and timed Activesync work well. AUTD doesn't work. When I use the AUTD Troubleshooting tool, the test SMS gets delivered to the phone successfully. Followed instructions in: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822176. Results are that events11324 and 10310 are recorded as expected. The last result from message tracker is: Message transferred to flying.telusmobi...

How can I use fscommand() to send message to outer ocx control?
Hello I have wrote a ocx control which with a dialog in it using mfc. I place a SHOCKWAVEFLASH object in this dialog and handle the FSCOMMAND event such as: ---------------------------------- void MainDialog::OnFSCommandShockwaveflash1(LPCTSTR command, LPCTSTR args) { AfxMessageBox(_T("fdfd"),MB_OK); } ---------------------------------- I place this ocx control in my html page. But when flash call fscommand() the event handler cannot receive any events. This html page code follows at: ------------------------------------- <object name="flashObj" id="flashObj&qu...