Messages missing from follow up folder

I have flagged email messages for followup, but they don't automatically
display in the followup folder in my "Favorites." They just sit in my inbox.
Any idea why they aren't moving to the follow up folder?
0
Debra (44)

Debra <Debra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have flagged email messages for followup, but they don't
> automatically display in the followup folder in my "Favorites." They
> just sit in my inbox. Any idea why they aren't moving to the follow
> up folder?

The Follow Up folder is not a real folder; it is a search context.  Messages
don't "move" to it.  They stay in whatever folders they're in.  Nonetheless,
when you flag a message for follow-up, it should appear in the Follow Up
folder.  Try removing that folder from the Folder List (under Search
Folders) and recreating it.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16051)

Problems with public folders #2
I am having two problems which may or may not be related. 1) In System Manager when I try to view or work with the public folder tree, I get the following error "The token supplied to the function is invalid", ID no:80090308. I cannot see any public folders or manage them at all after that. 2) Whenever anyone clicks on send/receive in outlook 2003, they get the following error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is for either...

Linking message
Hi, I've a database that's linked to the Inbox of my Outlook,Is there a way to create a button that once i click on it opens the message itself from the Outlook? Regards ...

CDOLive Automatic Message Responding Script
This appears to be a great way to have an autoresponder without having a client-side Outlook rule running all the time, http://www.cdolive.com/autoreply.htm I've tested this solution with good results, however i'm concerend about routing loops. It's setup to ignore NDR's, out-of-office autoreplies, meeting requests, etc., but it will still respond to, say, another autoresponder. I'd be more comfortable if it only reposnded to a specific address once during a given period, like Outlook rules. Is there a better way to do this? I want something that can run server-side o...

File Edit toolbar is missing
The File Edit toolbar in Excel is missing First thing to check: Tools|customize|toolbars tab|make sure worksheet menubar is selected. Well, maybe the first thing to check is to verify that you can see all of excel--it's not just off the display window??? stellarmellor wrote: > > The File Edit toolbar in Excel is missing -- Dave Peterson ...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

Reminder is not work in default folder #2
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000): ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD'''''''''''''''' Dim ll As New CDO.Message Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012" bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort bb.Fields.Update Set ll.Configuration =3D bb ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _ ...

error message 01-01-10
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**********) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Subject 'Greetings' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057 I want to know how to dump this popup. I don't need to send the message and everytime I open windows live mail, this error message regarding an unable to compete task shows up. How do I ge...

Purchase Order Entry Error Message
While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User closed window while minimized and the following message appeared. Unhandled script exception Object has no reference EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM OK User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes. Why does this happen? Perhaps a fix should be applied. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree...

Rich edit control and having a hypertext control to send the messages to windows
Hi Here is the code to detect that if a click is made on word "START". But I have many "START" word Is there any way to detect which "START" word has been clicked? Please Let me know if any Thanks Anup void CRichEditGSDlg::OnLinkRicheditStatic(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { ENLINK *pLink = reinterpret_cast<ENLINK *>(pNMHDR); FINDTEXTEX findText; *pResult = 0; if( pLink->msg == WM_LBUTTONDOWN ) { long lStart = pLink->chrg.cpMin; long lEnde = pLink->chrg.cpMin; m_Ctrl_RichEditStatic.SetSel(pLink->chrg); CString strLi...

Outlook 2003
We're on Exchange 2003 and have started rolling out Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook 2000. In Outlook 2003 by default all folders come up grouped by day and with solid lines between the messages. Everyone hates these "features" and has made a point of telling me so. Yes, each individual folder can be changed back through the user interface but that's a non-solution for 100 users that have an average of 25 folders each plus the 50 or so public folders as well. Is there any way to change this default behavior in Outlook 2003 so that all folders come up without the solid lines...

Undeliverable email message..._
My ISP migrated to a new smtp server and I had to make the necessary changes to relay my messages correctly. However, when I forward an e-mail or reply to a cashed mail address I receive the following: From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:26 PM To: email@domain.com Subject: Undeliverable:RE: Message Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Message Sent: 10/4/2004 4:26 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: email@domain.com on 10/4/2004 4:26 PM You do ...

Migrating folders and mail from Entourage to Apple Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am trying to move folders and their contents from Entourage to Apple Mail. I already set up the exchange account on mail and had previously used the Import Mailboxes feature to move my POP account folders and content. When running that Import Mailboxes utility it does not recognize any of the folders for the Exchange account. <br><br>I did go back and delete the POP account to see if leaving only the Exchange account would work. I even shut down the computer and restarted...

How to paste animation in publisher for an email message
In a MS Publisher document, I have pasted animated bmp & gif files. When I send the doc by MS Outlook email, the animation doesn't work when the message is pulled up. Is there a special way to paste & activate animation in Publisher? This is not an option in Publisher. Publisher automatically changes the animated images to normal images. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Flyboy" <Flyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

excel 2000 message
excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and embedding' Were they hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) bill bootle wrote: > > excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and > embedding' -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.c...

Missing rtl70bpl file
After receiving what seemed to be a false positive from Avast free Home edition I now get (after every restart), the following... "This application has failed to start because rtl70bpl was now found. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem". Appreciate any advice on how to reinstall same. Have Googled for help but have not found the correct site. TIA. franktee Winxp Pro SP3 On Dec 3, 11:42=A0am, franktee <frank...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After receiving what seemed to be a false positive from Avast free Home > edition I now get (afte...

A question about threads and message queues.
I'm writing a program using MFC, actually I've done this technique several times. I have a primary UI in one window, and I make a UI thread that has a different window that is displaying some graphics. I have a commercial graphics library that has 'transitions' (ways to go from one image to another using wipes or fades and the like). These transitions can be run in a loop for high speed, but still take a few seconds, during which time the UI on all threads in the app freeze. The solution to this is to repeatedly send a message to do the next step (via a timer or otherwise) ...

Cant erase sent folder in outlook express
I cant erase emails in my sent folder. No egg timer. nothing at all. Any help appreciated ...

Default recipient for new messages?
Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new messages? yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new > messages? Do you mean that you want a particular person to receive a copy of all the mail you send? There's a rule that will do that. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new >> messages? > > > Do you mean that you want a particular person to rec...

outlook 2003 missing emails offline
I am trying to setup a user with an offline folder in outlook 2003. The problem is it does not download all his emails. ON the server it shows he has 200 emails, but in his offline it is only 30. I checked and there is no filters or anything on it. I tried recreating his offline folders and everything, to no avail. Any suggestions? It looks like the emails he is missing are a month or so old, although he has older ones from a few years ago? Did you check to see which folders are set for offline synch? Is this user using Exchange Cached Mode? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post al...

Smartlist MDA lookup is missing the GL Posting Date.
There is two different dates in the MDA tables, one is for Posting Date and the other is the Transaction date. The DTA10100 table has a TRXDATE field, which is actually the GL Posting Date, and the DTA10200 table contains the same field name, TRXDATE, which is the Transaction Date from the sub-module. In Smart List, it only allows us to look at the Transaction Date from the DTA10200 and the customers want to look up the MDA records by the GL Posting Date, which Smart List doesn't allow. We need to add the Date from the DTA10100 table as the GL Posting Date. ---------------- This p...

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Keeping Archive File in Folders List
I have a colleague who placed the Archive file at the top of her list of folders in Outlook so it is easy to open the Archive file and search for a message or appointment if necessary. She can't remember how she managed to do this and I would love to do this myself.Any suggestions? Thank You File-> OPen-> Outlook Data File... and browse to archive.pst -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Joan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

duplicate pop3 messages everytime restarting outlook 2003
Everytime I close and then reopen Outlook 2003, it keeps on downloading the same messages off my POP3 servers, which means I have to go and delete them again and again. I need to keep messages on my server because I sometimes need to access those messages from a remote location via webmail. The Microsoft Outloook support simply acknowledged the problem, but how do I stop it?! There was no such problem with Outlook Express... How many accounts do you have? Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post the OPMLog.l...

error message C00D11B1,original code 80004005
Running WMP 11, Windows Vista Service Pak 2 Home Premium,32 bit operating system, DVD rw file system udf 2.01 and driver version 6.0.6002.18005. All I am trying to do is burn my digital camera videos that I put in WMP 11 to a cd-r . Something is set wrong somewhere because my videos are MOV. and I have to do the right click and Open With classic media player to see them. I have the support info.but it is a bit lengthy to copy to this post.It does have the codecs decoders ect. Don't see MOV. on the list. I have Quick Time also. Thanks for any help! -- Deb I'm pret...