Message Rule Problem

I set two message rules, the first one for messages containing [IncrediJoy],
and the other for messages containing [Blank-Tags-ONLY] for the messages to
go into specific folders. For some reason, when I get more of the messages
with [IncrediJoy] or [Blank-Tags-ONLY], they won't go to their assigned
folder, how can I correct this problem?

--
Matthew Surber
matthew_surber@earthlink.net

e-mail messages, from outlook, to cd, how to
hello there, i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps. i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd. i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do them all by just one mouse klick. please can you help me. What are Outlook Maps?? All of your mail is contained in a file with a .pst extension. You can export your folders that you want saved to a .pst file and then burn that to CD (you will need to copy it back to your hard drive and remove the r...

A SQL problem
I have this querie that gets information from different tables that works just fine, it is composed of 38 fields. Now I have TABLE-X that is composed of fields indentical to the ones in the querie. I want to transfer the info from the querie to the table. I only have 1 record to transfer but many fields. What SQL instruction should I use to transfer the data from the querie to TABLE-X. The querie goes like this : SELECT FA, FB,... FX FROM .... WHERE...; I maded an string for an UPDATE instruction but it is terribly long. Is their a better way of doing this ? Tha...

Group Based Rules
We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group they belong to. So that if a manager from group A emails an employee from group B, the manager of group B will also receive a copy. Ideas? Matt On 30 Nov 2006 11:02:55 -0800, code.name.eric@gmail.com wrote: > >We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. > >It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which >various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group >they belong to. > >So that if a manager from gr...

sending problem #2
I have some problems with sending emails, when I "send" a message I get errror that I cannot send the email, then when I close Outlook it gives a message that I have some message(s) in the out-folder , when I confirm to send it sends without problem... Any solutions ? Gert Ouderits Belgium ...

Problem: IE8 display
After being away from the computer for a few hours when I invoked IE8 the display was bigger than normal. this is now the case no matter what web address i go to. Other apps are OK; just IE that's affected. I rebooted but it didn't change the display. How can I get the display back to normal size? Also, I'm not sure if I'm running SP2 or SP3, how can I tell? Thanks for the help. Cheers, AB Never mind on the IE8 display problem; somehow the font size was reset to 125%. I made the adjustment to 100% and it's OK now. AB On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:16:31...

No message rules?
I just switched from Outlook express (which I really like) to Windows live mail. It did a very good job of finding my old contacts and messages, but I don't see my rules. I used to route incoming messages to specific folders based on sender or message title. I can't find the corresponding feature in Windows live mail. Am I just not looking in the right places or does Live mail just not offer the equivalent feature?? ED On the Menu Bar: Tools | Message Rules. Don't see the Menu Bar? The Alt button will temporally enable the Menu Bar, or click on the Menus ...

Opportunity Product Default Unit
Does it possible to load and fill the default Unit of opportunity product when used select a new product in Product lookup fields? So user does not have to select the Unit of the selected product every time even there is only one unit related with the product??? Do I need use querybyattribute / querybyexpress to retrieve the Unit from CRM database? Or it is not supported by CRM? I used following but not work, please help!!! ============================================ var lookupitem=new Array; lookupItem=crmForm.all.uomid.DataValue; //there is no value or undefined for the uomid.DataVa...

How do you make Inbox messages stay bold until opened?
While in the Inbox, new messages are bold. Just by "passing" by them, the bolding is removed and it appears the messages have been read. How do you make the message remain bold until the message is actually opened? Tools, options, other, Reading pane button - uncheck Mark as read when selection changes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

Reject messages with custom message?
A policy has dictated an account of a former employee respond to all incoming email messages with a custom note and not allow the messages to accumulate in the mailbox. In fact, for admin purposes it would be great if there was no longer a AD account and mailbox. Thank you, -Bob I suggest that you request a few thousand dollars to hire a programmer to write you a custom event sink so that you can comply with the policy. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "just bob" <kilbyfan-aol@net.com> wrote in message news:%23...

Pivot Series problem
I have a problem, I have a spreadsheet set up that lists my tip income, broken down in several ways (I am a poker dealer, a down is 1/2 hour on a table) Date Day Tourney Tourney Live Take Home Tax Payout ...etc... Downs Tips Downs Live Tips 3-20-06 Mon. 3 $21 5 $67 $28 3-21-06 Tues. 1 $9 4 $72 $19 I want to create a stacked bar chart, using the money values as the series making up the stacked bars. While this is not difficult in a regular cha...

Problem Ascertaining Version
I am doing a client install of version 10 on a new computer. When I run utilities I'm getting the above error. I'm getting the error on products 0, 949, and 2277 per the duinstall.log. The only thing I can find in knowledgebase is how to check what version they are and that this means they are at a version that can't be updated. How is it possible that they can't be updated? Also, this is a fresh install. I have tried installing from both the cd and the dvd image (sp3) then installed sp4 but to no avail. I remember this happened last year (on one computer o...

Rules wizard #46
I have set a rule to move certain new messages that are sent to a mailing list to a folder and mark it as read. But it doesn't seem to be working when I receive the message. However when I click the run now button in the rules wizard it works fine. I have checked the "turn this rule on" check box. Any help would be gratefully received. Matt I have a similar post for the same problem. It used to work and no longer does. Please post a solution if you have one. Thanks. "Matthew Collins" <Matt22coll-news@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:ckul1h$2u...

Anualized Percentage Return Problem
This calculation fails in Portfolio views (Total Annualized Return) and Reports (Annual % Return) which use it under certain conditions. The failure results in a blue-screen-of-death, that locks the PC (WIN98) using Money2000 or returns to the desktop using Money2004. The failure occurs on Mutual Fund accounts with about 20 years of transaction history. E.g., a test investment with a buy on 1/1/80, and no other transactions, will fail on report date ranges later than 1/1/80-7/29/03 in MONEY2004. Another failure occurred with a real IRA purchased 12/31/84, with many subsequent t...

block messages
Hi all, can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. I have created Contact with internet email address (non AD user) I have tried Delivery restriction Tab to reject messages from specific mailbox (that Contact) in the internet, but it doesn't work. Is any solution, how to filter abc@abc.com on exch5.5 sp3 Thanks Marek On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:34:08 +0100, "Marek" <neco@necoteckaenco.com> wrote: >Hi all, >can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. >I have created Contact with internet email addr...

Microsoft Access has a problem
I do work for a company which runs Microsof Access on a Terminal Server. Weeks can go by without any problems and then we have a few days where they get the "Microsoft Access has a problem" screen whenever an database is opened. If autostart is disabled and the code behind a form loading is run step by step all is well, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. Many thanks Peter Kinsman Dear Peter, 1. Do you have good backups and backup schedule? 2. Could you mention the version of Access that you are running? 2B. What is your structure? Front end on...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Excel 2003 get text after wraptext problem
Hi all I have a problem that is, to get the texts row by row and count the text line in one cell that wrapped in Excel 2003. After google search, in the previous excel, I can find and count "char(10)" to determine the line break in text string, but in Excel 2003, no any char(10) exists, even char(13) after wrapped (unless I type ALT-ENTER manually). Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks for help I don't know of any good way to count lines in a cell if the text wraps because of columnwidth. But you could use something like this to count the number of alt...

Exchange 2003, lost messages and tracking
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 Ent I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “S...

Problems opening Outlook 2003
YHi all, I have very recently upgraded office from 2000 to 2003, student and teacher edition. All but Outlook 2003 is working fine, when I open Outlook it says "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable" - Retry, Work offline or Cancel. I have tried choosing work offline but it then comes up with "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Your profile is not configured." It then closes :-( Any help much appreciated. Thanks Alex Do you connect to an Exchange Server or are you connecting to an ISP POP3 mail server? "AlexG" <AlexG@discussions.micros...

Outlook 2003 Error Message #8
When sending messages to my internal MS Exchange recipients I get this error message. "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." Any help or work around for this. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and could get this exact error to come up. Thanks. ...

Message removal
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? I would try disabling any AV on the machine you are running Exmerge on and see if that works. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:42:...

number of messages in inbox
how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? If you have the status bar enabled from the View menu and then highlight the folder the number of items is displayed in the status bar <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08ad01c3d513$e0e22dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? ...

OLE Server Error Message
Access 2002. I am running a database compiled with Access 2003 on a system that is using Access XP (2002). When I exit the database I get an "information" dialog that says: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server. Try one or more of the following: *Make sure you're connected to the network server where the OLE server application is located. *Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try the original operation again from within Microsoft Access. *Reinstall the OLE server to ensure that it's register...

NDR Message 5.7.1
I have a problem with message beging recieved through our exchange server. This recently started. One of our other admins did some tweaking before he went out of town and we are having a hard time finding out what was done and yes we have tried to contact him. Mail sent from exchange users come in fine but when sent from external addresses (the ones we have tested) do not come in and get a ndr message. I don't know how long this has been happening exactly but it has been a week since the other admin left. Used both DNSreports / DNSstuff and oddly both have the MX and DNS succes...

Message Tracking with Message ID
I work on the Defense Message System. We get error reports for messages with a message ID on them. The problem is how does one find the message that goes with the ID in a "FIND" of the Sent Items on the senders computer? I have not found a way that is user friendly to do this search on the users computer. Very Respectfully, ET3 Hettinger USN ...