Message Recall Failure #2

Help! - I recently recalled a message to someone who had
Out of Office Auto Reply Set and have since been
inundated (50+) Message Recall Failure messages.

I am running Outlook 2002 on Windows XP Home Edition.

Would welcome any suggestions on stopping this.

Thanks in advance.

How do I turn a one-page flyer template into a 1/2 page postcard?
I have a one-page flyer template which I would like to turn into 1/2 page-sized postcard template. Is there a way to reduce, rotate, and shrink to fit the original template so that I could print it as postcards? ...

shortcut #2
i have just recently re-installed office xp on my laptop, the problem is that on the start menu shortcut the program will start in the inbox, but when i click the Quick launch shortcut it will start from the personal folder, i want to change the Quick launch one so it will start in the inbox, how do i change it? Squibbly <junk@mail.com> wrote: > i have just recently re-installed office xp on my laptop, the problem > is that on the start menu shortcut the program will start in the > inbox, but when i click the Quick launch shortcut it will start from > the personal fo...

Mailbox Issue #2
For some reason with one mailbox on my network I am unable to log into outlook. I'm able to log on to the network with no problem. No matter what I put into the password field for outlook it will not log me on. The password is correct. Its very weird. this just started happening. What error message are you getting? Can you login using OWA? - Ibrahim Kazi "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:9B031AA5-3BC3-4634-8319-56BA53ECD640@microsoft.com... > For some reason with one mailbox on my network I am unable to log into > o...

Decimal Alignment #2
How do I decimal align a column of numbers and indent it so it is centered under the column heading text, which is center aligned? Centering data is one thing you can use the Center icon just like your text. Decimal point alignment is something else, use # to indicate optional digits. You can see more examples in the table on my page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#cellformat format, cells, number (tab), custom #,###.??? instead of #,###.00 If you want to keep it away from the right border then include _) which simply means include a space as wid...

Calculation Problem #2
How can I structure the worksheet to solve this problem. The cell value is part of the total but the cell calculation depends on the total. For example: Cell B1= 3% of cell B4 Cell B2= 5% of cell B4 Cell B3=10 Cell B4=sum(B1:b4) How can cells B1 & B2 be calculated when they're part of the total? Thank you! "Larry" <lkimball@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:4d9754e6.0310311317.695bb817@posting.google.com... > How can I structure the worksheet to solve this problem. The cell > value is part of the total but the cell calculation depends on the > total. &g...

messages opening when highlighting them
Office XP; when an email arrives that has a virus, the user right-clicks the message to delete it. Immediately the message opens. Trend ScanMail is catching the viruses so that's not a problem, but why would the emails open automatically like that? Autopreview is turned off. ...

Error message #8
I have purchased a program in excel and I am getting the followin message when I use the macro:- Runtime Error �1004� unable to set the printquality property of th pagesetup class The programmer has not got back to me yet other than to advise me t lower my sercurity settings in macros which has not helped. Does anyone have any idea what I can do. Thanks.:rolleyes -- allipop ----------------------------------------------------------------------- allipops's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3445 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...

OWA Blank Message Body
I'm running NT4.0 SP6a, Exchange 5.5 SP4. Recently I applied 818709 patch. After that when users access OWA and open a message the body is blank. I have observed that on computers running Win2k or any other client OS except XP, if I click on forward or reply, the reply or forward form shows the body of the message. However, on XP machines, trying to forward or reply not only does not open the reply or forward form, but closes the original message altogether. I have also seen that users in the Administrators group do not have this problem. Their inbox displays the messages ok. I have tested...

Date formatting Help #2
This did not seem to work...it returned errors..I'm missing a step Application.Run Range("F54:H54").Select Selection.Sum Cell.Value +7 End Sub Fred Smith Wrote: > To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So somethin > like: > cell.value + 7 > > -- > Regards, > Fred > Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail > > > "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > news:Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com... > > > > Macro - Help > > How can you select a cell with a Sunday'...

Outlook 2000 (CW) Duplicate Messages in Inbox
We have a recurring problem with a specific user where she has some duplicate (and triplicate) messages in her Inbox. We CANNOT see them on the Exchange 5.5 side. Not all messages are duplicated. New profile works for a little while. Delivery point is NOT a Personal Folder. Possible PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair). If she were selecting several files using the CTRL key to select items (picking and choosing) I've seen it duplicate these messages in some instances. Is this the answer? Or are there other possibilities? Her mailbox on the Exchange server has not been...

Message disappears #2
When I read a new message, the unread message stays in the Inbox as it should. However when i reply to the message it disappears. How can I disable this? I would really appreciate your help, Thanks! ...

GP SDK #2
I installed SDK on GP 9. What I have on the help file is links to the word documents. I'm trying to issue an inventory transaction, does the IVTRX.doc file is the sequence I should programatically follow with ADO.Net or any other DB interface to add records according to the mentioned sequence or does there an API mechanizem to do that ? The second thing I noticed is the ivObjRef.doc file which describe some API to manipulate inventory objects, how do I access this API, from what tool ? is it possible to access this API from visual studio ? Today I manage to save inventory transactio...

Money 2004 Premium #2
I have an investment account (Certificate of Deposit) with an associated cash account. Downloaded statements go to the cash account. I downloaded statements (Monthly interest on CD) from my bank and I have a ghost deposit. If I create a report I can see two deposits into the cash account, but in the account I only see one. The total in the cash account is the amount of one of the downloaded deposits. I buy the item in the investment account (reinvest the interest) and the cash account balance is now zero, but the investment account that was showing double the amount (two of the sa...

Pasting an excel chart with fill effects into word (both 2002 SP-2 versions)
I am having problems copying/pasting excel charts into a word document. The problem is this. I copy an excel chart to the clipboard. I then open the word document and paste the contents of the clipboard into the word document. I use "Edit - Paste Special - Bitmap" This pastes the excel chart into a table cell in the word document (which I manually resize at a later time), but the problem is that I lose all of the color attributes (the chart converts from color to black&white). Why can't I paste a color object into word? I noticed that if I return to the excel ...

Startup Error Message
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CA6555.2F379DC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I recently installed a new HDD and then installed WinXP Pro. Now when I boot/reboot the machine I get this error message: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2173/dynamicenergysaver.jpg Never seen it before, don't know what it's referring to or how to fix = it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CA6555.2F379DC0 Content-Type: text/html; charse...

I cant open a link in a e mail keep getting a message restrictins
Every time i try to open an e mail link I get the message restictins in place please contact system administrator.It was ok before but now it keeps comming up with that message Gordon "Gorgie boy" <Gorgie boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBBC044D-D5B0-436E-96AC-C8D0ABAD4319@microsoft.com... > Every time i try to open an e mail link I get the message restictins in > place > please contact system administrator.It was ok before but now it keeps > comming > up with that message See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_rest...

2 sites/ 2 exchange servers / 1 domain name
(This is my reply to his initial reply below) Thanks for your help but I have one more question after reading your reply: If it is possible to have 2 exchange servers, 1 at each site, both being in the same AD forest, each using its own database, using the same domain name, how would an e-mail say addressed to dfox@paradyszmatera.com who resides in MN know to go to the exchange mailbox in MN vs. an e-mail to aliriano@paradyszmatera.com who resides in NY? In other words, our mx record points to NY for the domain name paradyszmatera.com, will AD be able to route this e-mail from NY ...

Outlook message rules #2
I have a pop account with an ISP. From this account I have several email alias's, this allows me to have several email address's for different poeple in the household. In the past I have used Outlook Express and configured the message rules so that only that persons email will be downloaded from the server. But the option "Do not Download it from the server" is not available in Outlook. Why can I configure OE but not Outlook? Help Please You CAN change the settings -- it's just "different" (and not as friendly as OE (surprise!)) In Outlook (I'm...

Messages replies have an attachment of the original message
Hello, In Outlook 2003, when I reply to a message it adds the original message as an attachment. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Thank you sprout_fu@yahoo.com <sprout_fu@yahoo.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2003, when I reply to a message it adds the original > message as an attachment. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Tools>Options>E-mail Options. Change the "When replying to a message" drop down so it doesn't say "Attach original message". -- Brian Tillman On Feb 28, 5:20 am, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> ...

How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.
I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and not copy and paste. I used to merge info from 2 doc's but it has been too long since, don't remember how. I am using Excel, I used MS Works before and am not sure if what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word. tafferjim wrote: > I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need > to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and >...

outlook network ports #2
Anybody familiar with network ports Outlook 2002 uses to establish a connection to Exchange 2000 (including the AD). Netstat reveals some information but I'm looking for some documentation from Microsoft. Thanks ...

error messages
Hi, I am using an imap.gmail account on windows mail and have been expereinceing cjhallenges for the past few days. I frequently get asked for my username and password and then get error messages that are not recognised by this site. System Error: d10if91813wbd.12 any ideas? Tim raynes You are kidding of course. You are infected with Hijackware and malware Use the following below Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan (separately) with the following two applications (freeware versions are the ones to use for this): SuperAntiSpyware http://www....

cannot send email in windows mail see error message below
The host 'POP@AOL.COM587' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Tax surplus list', Account: 'IMAP@AOL.COM143', Server: 'POP@AOL.COM587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Please help I am a newbie I am using windows vista Those, of course, are not the correct server names. These instructions for OE will work for Windows Mail... http://www.postmaster.aol.com/imap/express.html -- Dave N. MS-M...

A 2 line text showing up in the Cell in Excel prints in 1 line
When I type in text in a Cell in Excel, and wrap it, it fits in 2 lines. When I print it, it prints in one line, leaving the other line as blank space. I could not figure out what is the problem. This also happens for 3 or more lines....when it prints in one line lesser than what it shows up in the Cell on the computer It wraps, right, it wraps over the viewport, in this case, the screen, now, the printer is another viewport, a hard-wrap and a soft-wrap are not the same and the printer uses different stdout, so, as the other fella said, use alt-Enter to put a hard-wrap, or, an act...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...