memory could not be read error

Hi All,

Whenever I tried to open MS Outlook, I get an error
"memory could not be read".

After a lot of frustration, I tried to Uninstall MS Office and Install it
again without success.

Can any body tell me the probable reason and the way out.
I guess, this might be some AddIns problem automatically installed while
connecting to Internet.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all,
Sandip

0
sandipn (1)

i need help with error on deleting rows in vba
currently I am using this code; Set SourceWB = Workbooks("book1.xls") With SourceWB.Sheets("sheet1") Set rnrange = .Range("g11:g30") Set rnrange = rnrange.SpecialCells(xlBlanks) rnrange.EntireRow.Delete End With the error I am getting is run time error '1004': no cells were found g11:g20 are filled, it should be deleting rows 21 thru 30? -- GregJG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ GregJG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11063 View this thread: http://www.excelforum....

There has been an error reading or writing the file
I am using Money 2005 and when I try and create a report for Account Transactions I get the error message mentioned above. MS article 281865 confirms this problem and asks that the report be customized. My problem is that Money shuts down without giving me a chance to customize the report. Please help ...

Memory usage in XP (memory leak detection)
Hi How can I found out the memory usage on XP ? My XP box uses over a week all memory and then has no resources available. It has 4GB memory (3.5 GB free) I used typeperf with the following: \Memory\Available Bytes \Memory\Committed Bytes \Memory\Pool Paged Bytes \Memory\Pool Nonpaged Bytes \Memory\Cache Bytes \Memory\Cache Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Virtual Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Virtual Bytes \Process(_total)\Working Set Peak \Process(_total)\Working Set \Process(_total)\Page File Bytes Peak \Process(_total)\Page File Bytes \Process(_total)\Private Bytes \Proc...

Access 2007 leap year error
I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed. When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following code: Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate] where [StartDate] and [EndDate] are fields in the form frmMonthlySelector; For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items that have a date of 1/31/08. However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08. As a test I entered static values, ie: Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j The r...

Domain certificate error
Hello, I have installed a entreprise CA on my new domain. I see that all my DC recieved a Domain Controler certificate except one. If I check the log I can see two event : First : Eventid 6 : Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed (0x800706ba) The RPC server is unavailable. Second : EventID 13 : Certificate enrollment for Local system failed to enroll for a DomainController certificate with request ID N/A from DCSHDCT02.mydomaint.local\mydomain-DCSHDCT02-CA (The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706ba (WIN32: 1722)). The message seems to be clear, bu...

not enough memory on excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade to 3 g and same</i>&#32; message not enough memory can some one help me only word working Run Remove Office then re-install Office On 30/03/10 7:08 AM, in article 59bb629f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Snow_leopard@officeformac.com" <Snow_leopard@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel > run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade t...

smtp error #9
I have visitors coming from different company when they are sending mail through our network the following error is coming Task 'SMTP server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042109): 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have watchguard soho 6 firewall on which i have opened the required port for SMTP what else I should do to solve the problem On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:13:02 -0800, "Absar" <Absar@dis...

Backup error: sysft_ftcat_documentationindex
I'm trying to run a full database backup from MS Sql Server 2005 on my MSCRM_CompanyName database and I'm getting an error: "The backup of the file or filegroup "sysft_ftcat_documentationindex" is not permitted because it is not online. BACKUP can be performed by using the FILEGROUP or FILE clauses to restrict the selection to include online data" The "FILEGROUP or FILE" backup does run if I exclude the sysft_ftcat_documentationindex", but I'm concerned that something important will be missed if I need to fall back to my backup. Can anyon...

Error while adding .NET assembly in Outlook 2002 COM Addins
Hi, From VS.NET, I am creating a assembly thru Otherprojects\Extensibility Projectcs\Shared Add-in (I am trying to creating a add-in for Outlook 2002) based on the msdn example "support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=302901". It is not showing any error. compailed & builed clearly. Then I try to convert this assembly as a strongly named one. so I created a Keyfile (sn -k abc.snk). Then add the file name in the "assemblyinfo.cs" assemblykeyfilename attribute. saved and compalied the file. it compailed and rebuild dll clearly. Then I register this assembly ...

Is it a memory leak
AoA I have used standard template library in one of my applications. I belive that memory leaks are due to stl components, mainly string. i wrote a sample program in VC 6.0 that clearly shows memory leaks in stl wstring str = L""; for( int a = 0 ; a < 100000 ; a++ ) { str += L"int"; } str.str.erase( str.begin() , str.end() ); str = L"int"; i wrote this code against a button in dialog based application. Before clicking the button, the memory usage is 3MB and after this code it is 17MB although i believe it should have been bac...

Macro error message
can anyone help with this problem? I have two linked worksheets one called 19Dec and the other RW19Dec. RW19DEC has all calculations, while the 19Dec is the working user model containing the results of calculations and macros etc. Msg I am getting is "Microsoft Excel cannot find 'macroname'on 'RW19DEC'. There are two possible reasons - the name you specified may not be defined - the name you specified is defined as something other than a rectanglar cell reference check the name and try again." What does this mean? The macros in question do not appear in RW...

ERROR saving Grid as XML
SCENARIO ======================================= I have a Grid and I want to save the values on an XML. Let me say that I am NOT using DataSet to load valus on my grid. PROBLEM ======================================= When I am saving a Grid to XML I get the following exception: "Token StartElement in state Epilog would result in an invalid XML document" SOURCE CODE ======================================= myXmlTextWriter = new XmlTextWriter (aFileName, null); myXmlTextWriter.Formatting = Formatting.Indented; myXmlTextWriter.WriteStartDocument(); myXmlTextWriter.WriteStartElem...

when replicating, I get error message, but there is no table
when replicating with my assistant, I get that there are replication errors, but when I try to open the conflicts table, I get that there are "no conflict tables" =?Utf-8?B?YmttNGVhZ2xl?= <bkm4eagle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:5246CFE9-3BC1-4411-AB08-3E7B8D67D433@microsoft.com: > when replicating with my assistant, I get that there are > replication errors, but when I try to open the conflicts table, I > get that there are "no conflict tables" You'll have to look at the tables directly. The conflict tables are called BaseTabl...

Disabling read receipts to the Internet
Hi, I would like to know if I can block the read receipts sent from my organization to the Internet. I'm using Exchange Server 2003 with Outlook 2000. Connecting to the Internet, I've a W2K based SMTP gateway. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Please take a moment to Read
Hi all, i dont know what those guys who post scams, spams, advertisments, porno sites, and sites with dead people, think these groups are. but wait a minute, those groups are for "computer science" use here are some very serious respectful professionals, students, users..... it is not a gossip site, neither a place to post bullsh**. so please act as adults and stop this behavior, if you want to advertise, there are plenty of sites you may use, or even you can open a group of your own, or maybe you are so incapable of doing a job by your own, so you go to the ready 'bread' pl...

Pivot Table Error Message
I received the following message when dragging my "Products" item onto my Pivot Table. "A field in your source data has more unique items than can be used in a Pivot Table." I have 14,802 unique Product items. Does anyone know what the limitation is AND how to get around it? The following MSKB article outlines the PivotTable limits in Excel 2002, and has links to articles on other versions: XL2000: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=211517 XL2002: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 2002 http://supp...

reading between the lines?
I regularly plot x-y graphs of a spring's force vs height. Height is X; force is Y. This data is acquired somewhat arbitrarily--I never really know what exact x values will end up in my table. So when I want to compare two springs at any specific height, I have to either guesstimate based on the chart or find values that match close enough. I have also written specific FORECAST functions to find the comparison points between two real data points. But geez that takes too long! How can I take multiple x-y tables with any ol' values in x, and (what's the word?) normalize...

Unresolved external symbol errors (LNK2001)
hi, I am having a problem i am not able to guess what is the actual problem i wrote a cpp code seperately which is running with out any problem when i am pasted all the code in a vc project in a cpp file it is giving errors some of errors as follows OraSimSearch.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SQLAllocStmt@8 OraSimSearch.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SQLConnect@28 OraSimSearch.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SQLAllocConnect@8 OraSimSearch.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SQLAllocEnv@4 pls help me urgently, shiva ...

Microsoft Error
I bought a powerbook g4 about 7 months ago along with MS office 2004. When I installed it the first time...I had a bit of trouble because of the test drive thing...then I uninstalled that. MS office went back to working perfectly. Then, literally all of a sudden, I would click a word document off the desktop or try to open MS word program and I get this error message. The error message says "Microsoft Error Reporting....MS Word has encountered a problem...blah blah blah..." So, silly me, I uninstalled it...figuring that maybe I should reinstall later. I did that and to no avail t...

Newsgroup Message Read/Unread Issue
I using Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 64-bit. For some reason, even though I mark a newsgroup post, reply or even a thread as read, the next time that I open WLM, many, not all of the posts are shown as unread. For instance, in this newsgroup, the task bar currently shows a total of 616 messages, 135 unread, and 4,542 not downloaded. Less than 30 minutes ago, I marked all of my downloaded messages read, not 135 show up as unread. Something isn't right. I mark messages as read a couple of ways. 1. Messages are automatically marked as read 3 seconds after I view them. ...

Web Client marking messages read
Need help with Blackberry web client marking messages read when it copies messages from Web mail. I just brought up about 15 blackberry 7230s using T-Mobile as a carrier. We are using Exchange 5.5 and have web mail setup. I am getting the mail messages to go to blackberry devices, but the messages are being marked as read in Exchange/Outlook. Basically, when the users are sitting at their desks their messages are being marked as read even though they haven't read the messages. I saw some kind of fix for Exchange 2000, does anyone know if there is anything I can do other than...

DST Exchange Tool : getting : 0X80004005 : Unable to find mailbox timezone error
Hi Running the tool for users on an Exchange 5.5 server, getting a lot of users with error : 0X80004005 : Unable to find mailbox timezone error... We know that these users have logged in outlook before, but don't use OWA in this org. Can anyone help... Have several thousand users to get trough... Thanks !!! -- If you know their time zone, just copy then to mailboxes_1.txt. Add server name and time zone. Use Excel fill down function, then save it as mailboxes_1.txt, run the batch file. On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:29:44 -0500, "Thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote:...

Reports Error CRM 1.2
Hi, i am facing a problem with how the reports on MS CRM 1.2... the issue is that half the chart is displayed (it is not resizing to match the full screen display) Thanks in advance Is this a custom report or a canned one? Are you having this problem when viewing the report online, or when printing the report? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Emile Seferian" wrote: > Hi, > > i am facing a problem with how the reports on MS CRM 1.2... the issue is > that half the chart is displayed (it is not resizing to match the full > screen display) > ...

Cannot update. Database or object is read-only
I'm lost with this one. I have a form that opens with the results of a select query between two tables. Actually a sub-query - but that is not the problem, that works fine. The object of the form is for the user to select records from the query that need to be elevated to another team of users to take action on. The form was working, but now I am getting the above error message when I select the "Submit" button on the form. Here is the code: Private Sub SubmitCMRequest_Click() If Len([EntryDatetxt] & "") = 0 Then MsgBox "You must select a Date...

error about create dialog
hi, all i download the mpc(media player classic) code, the process of compiling is ok, but when i run it(debug mode), i got an unhandled exception in this line: m_wndCaptureBar.Create(this);(mainfrm.cpp) i tracked it, hWnd = ::CreateDialogIndirect(hInst, lpDialogTemplate, pParentWnd->GetSafeHwnd(), AfxDlgProc); at this line throw the exception. i dont know what happened. someone can give me some tips? maybe my english is bad, i wish you can understand the meaning. Best Regards... Hi, One of the reasons this could happen is that the resources are not compiled into the proje...