meeting request through email - Not attachment

I want to send a meeting request through email  in asp.net (C#). Not
attachment. When the "meeting request" email is received, there are
"accept", "deline" button on it.

I wonder if it is possible. If yes, could please give a code example.

Better ask this in one of the programming newsgroups down the hall. They all
start with outlook.program_

Good luck!

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Christian Leppong" <christian.alloleppong@mitrais.com> wrote in message
> I want to send a meeting request through email  in asp.net (C#). Not
> attachment. When the "meeting request" email is received, there are
> "accept", "deline" button on it.
>
> I wonder if it is possible. If yes, could please give a code example.

0
Roady

Email size restrictions
I am still having problems with users sending messages over 2MB. The Global Defaults in Exchange server are 10240KB and the message limits in the SMTP Virtual Server are 4096KB (although that limit is not even enabled). Below is the NDR: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: picture Sent: 8/16/2004 2:35 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ouratricle@yahoo.com on 8/16/2004 2:36 PM This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message b...

iCalendar request performs differently
I use a program that uses SMTP services running on windows 2000 to send meeting request to users as a iCalendar request (ics attachment). Anyone that is using Outlook XP who reply's to the request, the organizer will get the response. If the same recipient uses Outlook 2003, and reply's the appointment is added to their calendar, but the organizer never gets the response. Also in Outlook 2003 the "Propose New Time" button is grayed out. What is causing the different behavior? ...

search in email
Hallo, I'd like to inform if there's any way to search into email text. I haven't found anything like this, only subject, date...fields are possible in "advanced find". Thank you! SturE ...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

Can't send emails 01-29-10
Is anyone having issues with sending emails???? I had this issue yesterday but thought it was just a fluke. Now, I can't even send them off my laptop. Please someone help...error messages say that it could be an authenication problem, but I have not at all changed anything on my account settings. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "mimik" <mimik@discussions.microsoft.com&...

email problem
i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes up asking for a password even though i have already entered it in the window where you save it so you don't have to keep re-entering it. I have tried creating a new identity and a new password, and no luck. Please help. I am having the same problem. If you find out, please post the resolution (and I'll do the same if I find out). It's driving me crazy! >-----Original Message----- >i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes >up asking for a password even though i have already >entered i...

Send anonymous email
I have a need to send anonymous email to a specific email (sort of like an electronic suggestion box). A custom form is not an option because there might be internet mail coming in to this mailbox. Can anyone think of a way to remove the header information for messages in this mailbox so we can't see the "From" address? We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. ...

Meeting
We have IS status meeting every week and it is scheduled in Outlook. It is only two of us and I was invited and accepted the meeting. There is a Word document that I prepare and print 2 copies for each of us. The idea is to keep the word document attached to every meeting with corresponding content. We also keep the hard copy. I don't want to change the document on my computer and then attach it to the meeting. I would like to attach it to the first meeting and then keep adding things to it on every future meeting. I have tested it, but once you change it is is the same for future and past...

email missing
Hi A reply send to a crm email is not getting logged in the CRM .The GUID Code is present ..what must be the problem..please help. Thanks The Guid is present in the subject. and apart from this ..i get an error saying that at least one receipent could not be resolved to a record.while accessing the email through the applicaton .Infact the email is associated with an account. Also ,one question...can we have multiple email id's in the Email field of the account.or contact..if so is the seperation a semicolon or comma.?? Any suggestions thanks "Simi" wrote: > Hi >...

Parameter value request on report filtered by filter by form
I am trying to open a report (rptEvaluation) with records filtered by a filter by form proceedure on a form (frmEvaluation). The process works fine other than when I use one of the form's combo boxes to set the filter. These combo boxe's row sources are set to a table with their control source set to the relevent ID field in the query underlying the form. The filter by form works fine, however when I run the report I get a dialogue box requesting: "Enter Parameter Value" and "Lookup_Combo6897.SchemeName" or a reference to whichever combo box I have used on ...

transerring emails
Anyone know how I can transfer all of my Outlook Express emails from one computer to another? http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ should help. BTW this is a ng for OL a different app to OE see below for OE ng's http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/resources.htm David "jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dfb01c3c67e$96fb81f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know how I can transfer all of my Outlook Express > emails from one computer to another? ...

Sending Limits
Hi This morning a user tried to send an 11mb email and outlook errored stating it is too large for the users limit. We switched off the limits years ago as we occasionally send large emails. I checked the user limit and the user that they were 'sending it as' (they were using the 'From' field in outlook to send it as a Manager). Upon checking the global limit in Global Settings > Message Delivery i was shocked to see the boxes checked again with the default limit of 10mb.... a little odd seeing as I am the only admin, but this may have been the result of SP2 (Excha...

Adding email link in the Grid
Hi, Can any one help me to mak email column as link (mailto) in the contact grid view? When the user clicks the email link, this should open the blank outlook email with to email address filed. I tried in this way... I make the email column as link successfully, but when I change Contacts View and come back to default "My Contact View" , crmGrid.InnerGrid found null that time... any one have any idea why this happesn here is my code..... ------------ adding this script in HomePage.aspx------------- window.attachEvent( "onload" , OnGridPageLoad ) var crmGri...

emails are getting deleted
im having a problem where emails left in my inbox dissapper after a few days. i cant seem to find a setting that is causing this. i cleaned out my inbox thinking it might be a size issue but that didn't help still dissapper. aotu archive is turned off. does anyone have any ideas thanks grant are they really disappearing or are they marked as read and you're using a view that hides read messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Lost Emails & contacts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange 3 days ago I moved all my email in Entourage 08 to my saved folder. I then deleted the Exchange email link to my old company server. Now all of my folders, contacts, emails, etc. are gone. I have NOT been online so I am hoping the data is still recoverable. <br><br>Can anyone help me with this? On 2010-03-04 09:57:09 -0500, Northliner@officeformac.com said: > 3 days ago I moved all my email in Entourage 08 to my saved folder. I > then deleted the Exchange email li...

How do I set up Outlook XP to work with my email account(s)?
I have three email accounts I want to use on Outlook. Can anyone help me, please? "=?Utf-8?B?cmljeWdhc2tpbnMyMDA0MjAwMA==?=" <ricygaskins20042000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:94981598-2F52-4165-99B5-A204A569D422@microsoft.com: > I have three email accounts I want to use on Outlook. Can anyone help > me, please? > You'll have to be a lot more specific about what you want. What kind of e- mail accounts? Generally speaking if you go to Tools | E-mail Accounts you can use the wizard there to add a new e-mail account to Outlook. -- Aloha, -Ben- B...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Invitations to a meeting can not be responded to
Hi. The Outlook invitations I get from my colleagues appear blank, and I can not respond to nor can I accept them. Very frustrating. Can anyone help? ...

can i remove background images from mailbox emails?
my users have had the bright idea of using background images in all their emails lately, so now every time they send an email or get a reply, they have some stupid graphic wasting space on the server. is there any tool (FREE) that i can use to delete these files from the information store? On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:08:16 -0500, "newsgroups.bellsouth.net" <none@newsgroups.bellsouth.net> wrote: >my users have had the bright idea of using background images in all their >emails lately, so now every time they send an email or get a reply, they >have some stupid grap...

custom button request
Anyone have a custom button for INTERNET ORDERS key CTL-SHIFT-F10? You cannot make a macro for it because when you record the macro, the internet order import window pops up and you cannot end the macro without closing the window. So the macro records with the window opening then closing. Otherwise, I could just use the Macro custom button. Thanks! Mickie ...

Not able to view attachments
I am not able to view attachments using Outlook Express. I am not getting any type of error msg. I can see the paperclip but when I click on it, nothing happens. Go to Tools/Options and select the Security tab. Uncheck the check box with the narrative beginning "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened ..." >-----Original Message----- >I am not able to view attachments using Outlook Express. I >am not getting any type of error msg. I can see the >paperclip but when I click on it, nothing happens. >. > angela wrote: > I am not able to view attachm...

Problems when I reply to an email
When I Reply to an email, it seems to take 10 or 15 seconds for it to be sent. Then, the email I am sending is still on the screen, which, at first led me to believe it had not been sent, but it had. When I try to close it, I get a box asking if I want to save the changes to it. Even if I say yes, the window is still there, until I click close again. Why is all this happening? How do I just get the mail to be sent and not be on the screen any longer? Is this an IMAP mail account? Some people seem to be having similar problems with IMAP accounts. The issue may be related ...

Using profiles to auto configure a users email settings
Hi All, Firstly appologies for this old question but I have been trying to get this working for a week now and just keep going around in circles. We have network of 2000 odd users sharing 400 pc's on the 2k boxes anyone can log in but if they have not signed in before they are required to configure their outlook profile. I have played with default.prf and the modprof.exe file usung the-S -Z. All appears to work it says the profile is created etc. when the user goes into outlook it does not grab their username from the default.prf file... Here is the top part of this file : [General] Cu...

Meeting invitees one hour ahead of meeting originator even after p
I have patched the workstations, servers, and Exchange in are organization. I ran the Exchange Calendar Update Tool to avoid having our end users have to fool with TZMOVE. When someone creates a recurring appointment in Outlook with invitees, the meeting organizer's calendar is fine through March, but the invitees are showing the meeting an hour later during those 3 new weeks in March. I can't figure out what I did wrong. I thought I followed the steps to the letter. Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000. Running Outlook 2000 and 2003 on a mix of Windows 2000 and XP workst...

CRM 3.0 Password Request
Hi, I can logon onto the CRM app from a browser after supplying the password to a SERVERNAME\username request. The problem is with Outlook, because this request cannot be satisfied the CRM COM is not running. Does anyone know how I can eliminate the need to supply a password when I connect to the CRM app, I tried to turn on anonymous access but I could not log on at all then just said the logon had failed and did I want to try again. Thanks. We ran into something similar. The CRM server was running on an IP address other than the default IP for the NIC (in other words a second IP was bou...