Meeting request's problem

When I sent a meeting request to a Group. Then, this
meeting request might never marked in calendar of
recipients if the recipients haven't open this request.
Once the recipient open this meeting request, then it will
marked in his calendar.

I found that only I send it to a group, then this problem
will be occur.

Is't a bug?
0
zenglidao (1)

Limited Page Printing problem; Blue Dashed Line Delineating End Of Document ?
Hello, Have been using Excel 97 for some time now, but have never run across this before. Still consider myself a new user, though. In the middle of my workbook, about 1/2 way down, Excel now has a dashed blue line inserted. I cannot print anything below the line, as it is apparently taking the line as delineating the end of my workbook, I guess. How do I get rid of this line, or indicator, and get back to being able to print "everything", please ? BTW: how did it get there in the first place ? E.g., what might I have done inadvertently, just so I can learn ? Thanks, Bob ...

Problem with MFC
I am currently developing some kind of street directory program. It is an MFC-based program. This program basically asks you where are you now and where are you going to go, then the program will show you the best possible way on the map. Since I am using small map pictures (bitmaps) which I arrange like a puzzle to form a bigger area, I found that eventhough I am able to scroll from one map to another but the scrolling is not smooth. Can anyone help me to improve the smoothness of the scrolling? If you can provide a sample source code or if you have a link that provides a solution to t...

Activity Report Problem
We have added two custom fields to most of the activity forms (appt, phone call, email, task). We need to create a report that shows these activities plus their custom fields. Seemed pretty straightforward until I tried to JOIN all these entities back to the main Activity entity. The query returns no data in CRM nor in SQL using the INNER JOIN approach on the respective activityid fields. It works with one such as Appt JOINED to Activity, but as soon as we add another entity (phone call) it stops returning data. Do I need to modify the entity relationships to get this working? The ad...

SetFocus problem- Error 2950
Hi, I'm trying to set focus on the first control of my form and I'm getting an error message. The control name is "UniqueID". I put the code "UniqueID.SetFocus" in the OnOpen event, but this did not work, instead I am getting an error 2950 that says "Reserved Error". After reading the posts it seems that this might have something to do with the fact that the UniqueID field is attached to an updating listbox on another form? Is there anyway around this problem? I'd just like to set the focus of the field to this UniqueID field when the form opens....

email problem
i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes up asking for a password even though i have already entered it in the window where you save it so you don't have to keep re-entering it. I have tried creating a new identity and a new password, and no luck. Please help. I am having the same problem. If you find out, please post the resolution (and I'll do the same if I find out). It's driving me crazy! >-----Original Message----- >i am having a problem when i open my email, a window comes >up asking for a password even though i have already >entered i...

iCalendar request performs differently
I use a program that uses SMTP services running on windows 2000 to send meeting request to users as a iCalendar request (ics attachment). Anyone that is using Outlook XP who reply's to the request, the organizer will get the response. If the same recipient uses Outlook 2003, and reply's the appointment is added to their calendar, but the organizer never gets the response. Also in Outlook 2003 the "Propose New Time" button is grayed out. What is causing the different behavior? ...

Problems with Framework 1.1 SP1?
Greetings, Has anyone else experienced issues with .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 and Xsl transformation services? We are experiencing issues with such fundamental items as 'last()' throwing an 'index was outside the bounds of the array' error whenever we use it in conjunction with for-each and key(...) statements. These are stylesheets that ran flawlessly prior to 1.1 SP1, and we have validated that removing 1.1 SP1 fixes the problem. Any comments/suggestions/help is greatly appreciated. BWN I would like to look into this. Do you have a sample that is throwing this exception...

ThorConWndClass
I cant download e-mails from my server, every time I try I get duplicat copies of previously received mail, but not my new mail. When I try t shut down the PC, I get a message saying ThorConWndClass couldnt b closed. I've Googled this program and it appears to be some sort of bu that affects Outlook. Can any one help please? Stev -- Steve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve e's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=423 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=117153 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i S...

Strange Problem
Windows 7 64bit, WPM 12. For no rhyme or reason when playing music (mp3's) the whole system locks up. When playing music using ITunes it happens, but not as often. After a minute or two the system clears up, but will freeze again. It's not consistent. Sometimes during the first song and sometimes after 10 songs. It acts like Explorer is freezing. I uninstalled WMP12 and reinstalled and it seem fine for a day, then started again. I dual boot with Vista and the problem doesn't exist there. Is there any basic stuff I can check first, before I have to pop a coupl...

formula problem #2
Hi, This formula has references to other sheets in the same file. I have this formula in A1 : =IF('47'!$B$1<>0;'47'!$B$1;" ") I have this formula in A2 : =IF('48'!$B$1<>0;'48'!$B$1;" ") and so on and so on. I want to copy this formula in about 50 rows. So i tried to click it and move it to others cells. But the formula stays the same. I thought the numbers 47 and 48 should increase with 1, but they don't. How could I solve this ? Bart Change it to =IF(INDIRECT("'"&ROW(A47)&"'!$B$1"<...

File Transfer Manager problems
Why do we have to be forced to use this awful File Transfer Manager to get Service Packs? I've been trying to download a service pack from Customer Source for a past couple of days. Microsoft says that firewall/proxy is blocking the download. Our very competent firewall/proxy people are struggling with this one. And mind you our firewall is not that restrictive - I can download files from many sources and have not had a problem with a site that would be blocked. Why not keep things simple? Mario Madej ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

Problem with the "Or" operand in Excel
Excel 2002/3 I am trying to write a short script that looks at all cells in column C and if the cell contains a selected name (i.e., Fred or John or Mary) then the entire row is hidden I would have thought that the following would have doen it? Sub MyHideRows() Dim startrow As Integer startrow = 1 Do Until startrow > Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row If Cells(startrow, 3).Value <> "Fred" _ Or Cells(startrow, 3).Value <> "John" _ Or Cells(startrow, 3).Value <> "Mary" Then Cells(startrow, 3)...

SMTP Mail Problems to Neon / Memo
Hi, we have the following Mail configuration. Internet - Mailsweeper - Exchange Organisation Now we configured an SMTP connector to an additional company with Memo / Neon Server. The target of the connector was the Neon SMTP Gateway server. The other company is includest in our LAN / WAN, firewall port 25 is open. The SMTP domain of the additional domain is routed over Mail sweeper into Exchange and via SMTP connector to the company. The SMTP connector is set in global settings to character Set 8859-1. We send Mail from Exchange to Neon / Memo and vice versa without problems. We sen...

Meeting
We have IS status meeting every week and it is scheduled in Outlook. It is only two of us and I was invited and accepted the meeting. There is a Word document that I prepare and print 2 copies for each of us. The idea is to keep the word document attached to every meeting with corresponding content. We also keep the hard copy. I don't want to change the document on my computer and then attach it to the meeting. I would like to attach it to the first meeting and then keep adding things to it on every future meeting. I have tested it, but once you change it is is the same for future and past...

Outlook 07 Address book problem with Windows 7
I have a new laptop with Windows 7, and MS Outlook 2007. My contacts came in fine, but my address book is blank, and will not let me add contacts from the contacts folders (Greyed out). I've tried everything with Outlook, and suspect it is a Windows 7 problem because I created a new user in Windows, and it let me use the address book function. Previous versions of Windows allowed you to go into your User accounts, and cahnge the e-mail account settings, but I cannot find this in Windows 7. Does anyone know how to change these settings in Windows 7? Email setting? - th...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Inter-store transfer problems. Becoming a big problem. #2
We have HQ and Store Ops here in the office. Our warehouse manager uses Store Ops to transfer out inventory to the various store locations. We've been experiencing some unusual problems. For example, a transfer out request was made here using Store Ops last week but I don't think it went through, yet the HQ transfer reports states that order number is closed. The store we transferred to, their store ops does not even list the that order number in their "transfer in" list even if I filter the status to all and set the dates accordingly. Meanwhile the store ops in the offic...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Problem with query
Hello :). I am trying to import a table from a web-page where some of the values are written for example as 7 -35. Using Data/get external data/new query. I am making a querry for importing the table into excel. Then the 7 - 35 value in transformed into the number12966. I understand this have to do with the way excel is reading dates. But 7 - 35 in the table is not meant to be a date, but showing two different numbers (7 and 35). I therefore have tryed to go to format, numbers and set different formats to the cell to make it show exactly the number om the webpage (7 - 35). The closest i was...

GetSel/SetSel problem on CEdit-derived class
I have a subclass of CEdit, which there are a overidden SetWindowText(...) method. void CMyEdit::SetWindowText(LPCTSTR lpszString) { ... CEdit::SetSel(0, 7); int s1, s2; CEdit::GetSel(s1, s2); ... } What I expect is that the GetSel will return same values as parameters in SetSel. However, if there is a selection before CMyEdit::SetWindowText is called, regardless what number of selection will be set, the GetSel won't return the expected number. In the other hand, if there is no selection before CMyEdit::SetWindowText is called, everything works f...

Parameter value request on report filtered by filter by form
I am trying to open a report (rptEvaluation) with records filtered by a filter by form proceedure on a form (frmEvaluation). The process works fine other than when I use one of the form's combo boxes to set the filter. These combo boxe's row sources are set to a table with their control source set to the relevent ID field in the query underlying the form. The filter by form works fine, however when I run the report I get a dialogue box requesting: "Enter Parameter Value" and "Lookup_Combo6897.SchemeName" or a reference to whichever combo box I have used on ...

Vlookup Return Problem
Hi everyone, I'm new at excell and having a problem with a return on a vlookup formula. I have a workbook with several sheets all the same execpt worksheet 6. Which has my zipcodes, city and state. I want to type in zip and get the exact match and return the city. My formula looks like this: =VLOOKUP(P11,MyLookup,2,FALSE) H11 sheet 1 is where I have entered my formula and want my return to display P11 sheet 1 is where I'm entering my zip On sheet 6 which you see below is my range name MyLookup 2 is column B on sheet 6 False is exact Sheet 6 ...

XML serialization problem #2
Hi all, I'm a .NET beginner and I've got a problem on a program where I try to do an XML serialization. I get the following error : "An unmanaged exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occured in mscorlib.dll Additonal information : the file or asssembly named n9gu4-bo.dll or one of its dependencies cannot be found" Here is the code : (I've uploaded the complete project at this url http://netorld.free.fr/Interface2.zip) public class Form1 : System.Windows.Forms.Form { .... .... public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); try { TextReader reade...

Terminal server install domain problem help please
Hi everyone, this is my setup windows 2003 sbs acting as domain controller, exchange, microsoft crm ect windows 2003 standard acting as a terminal server and member server I had a problem with folder redirection which works fine but i manually had to give permission to each individual on the sbs server to the folder redirection folder, is this normal? seems cumbersum My problem is i have install microsoft crm on the 2003 sbs and now i am trying to configure access via the outlook client on the terminal server but i can only get it to work for the administrator. i noticed under the term...

Invitations to a meeting can not be responded to
Hi. The Outlook invitations I get from my colleagues appear blank, and I can not respond to nor can I accept them. Very frustrating. Can anyone help? ...