Maximum Number of Contacts

What is the maximum number of contacts that can be entered
in a single contacts folder?
0
ckeathley (1)

Cindy Keathley <ckeathley@umpublishing.org> wrote:

> What is the maximum number of contacts that can be entered
> in a single contacts folder?

That answer was posted here quite rcently.  16,000.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
1/28/2004 7:19:40 PM
With large tables (Outlook 98 or later) there can be 65535 items in a
folder. I'm not sure about the exact number in a Unicode PST in
Outlook 2003 but it's over a million.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Brian Tillman" <Tillman@sparkingwire.com> wrote in message
> Cindy Keathley <ckeathley@umpublishing.org> wrote:
>
> > What is the maximum number of contacts that can be entered
> > in a single contacts folder?
>
> That answer was posted here quite rcently.  16,000.
> --
> Brian Tillman
> Smiths Aerospace
> 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3
> Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991
> Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain.
>
> I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me.

0
kenslovak (742)

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts with Cisco IP Ph
How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts '07 with Cisco IP Communicator? ...

Account number change
Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still having trouble with this. My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of duplicate accounts for that bank. Fine...I merge duplicate accounts and everything should be fine, right? The next time money updates, it creates ANOTHER set of duplicate accounts that have no transactions in them. If I merge again, I can't see all my old transactions anymore. How do I correct this? In microsoft.public.money, Banjolicious wrote: >Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still ha...

Maximum number of recipients
For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that a message can be sent to? Thanks, Robert Your ISP is the determining factor, not Outlook. Most limit from 25 to 50 for residential accounts and up to 150 for commercial accounts. "Robert Ramin" <rramin@swcsx.com> wrote in message news:eCWbWuPiGHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that > a message can be sent to? > > Thanks, > Robert > ...

Which the maximum of characters of value in a cell?
When I impute a numerical sequence in a cell with more than 15 digits, excel does not conserve the typed value, modifying the digits from 16th typed. I ask: it is necessary to adjust some configuration in excel? Hi Excel's numerical limit is 15 digits. If you need to use more than 15, you'll have to enter it as text - either by formatting the cell as text before you type into it, or by starting the entry with a ' Hope this helps. Andy. "Malisky" <Malisky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B261F7DB-7A39-45D5-8FCE-F750D26D36EC@microsoft.com....

Copy address from Contact to customer address automatically
We decided that we want all addresses for a contact to be entered in customer address (More address) as our contacts move around and they could be in multiple places depending on the day. But as you know when you convert a lead to a contact you the address from a lead goes to the address on the contact record. I want to be able to copy it via code, mapping or workflow to more address upon creation of a contact. I looked at workflow and you can't pick customeraddress as an entitity is there a backdoor for that? thanks On Apr 30, 4:25=A0pm, e <e...@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Document numbering in Excel
Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. I created delivery notes on Excel. In the one cell I need to put a formula in order to bring up a new page number for every new delivery note I do. This I must do the same for collection notes and invoices. I need this really urgently. Thank you so much. -- Rykie Botha Hi, look into McGimpsey web http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html if this helps please click yes thanks "Rykie" wrote: > Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. ...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

Backing up Contacts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02AC_01CAFAC7.03F51630 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am able to back up all my e-mails and settings except my Contacts, which has all my friends and family e-mail address. Can anyone tell me how to back up my contacts in Outlook 2003? I would appreciate it if you could CC my e-mail address as well as the newsgroups. Thank You. ______________ David C. Stevens 14 Broadview Avenue Berlin, New Jersey 08009-1618 E-Mail : dcms61@verizon.net and/o...

averaging numbers #2
Using Excel 2007 I need to average numbers. The numbers are in the same rows _but_ not in consecutive columns. The problem I am trying to get around is that in some rows, some cells are blank (do not contain a number) and I therefore do not want them included in the calculations even though the formula includes them. How does "=AVERAGE" handle blank cells? Do I have to do anything special to make XL ignore the blank cells when averaging the numbers? Thank you. Jeff AVERAGE ignores blank cells. Suppose you have 2 in A1, A2 is empty and A3 contains 4, then: =3D AVERAGE(A1:A3)...

Maximum no of accounts
Hello, Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it comes within 2 days. -Nanci In microsoft.public.money, Nanci wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that >can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere >between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single >file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it >comes within 2 days. http://support.microsoft.com/...

address and contacts
I am really having a problem understanding how outlook handles email address books. It was really easy in oulook express. In outlook you cannot have the different address books as in the express, why? Sure you can. Create as many Contacts Folders as you wish. Enable each as an email address book. Instructions are everywhere: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "sundial" <sbell9@verizon.net> wrote in message news:_OFYd.220$Ue6.1@trndny04... >I am really having a problem understanding how o...

Random Number Generator #2
I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill one column and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this? To generate a random whole number between 1 and 3000, you can use =int(rand()*(3000-1)+1) binder Wrote: > I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill on > column > and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this -- BenjieLo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.co...

How to Print PO Number and Check Number to GL Trial Balance Detail
Hi, Can anyone help me to print the PO Number from Purchase Order Entry and Check Number from Payables transaction Entry to GL Trial Balance Detail report. I've searched some knowledgebase but it doesn't work. can you make me that report or can you give me step by step procedure on how to print po number and check number. The code i've already check are listed below: Note: it doesn't work! 1. 863689 2. 855515 3. 850888 Pls hope for your response -- Jeremy Ayaay Technical Supervisor STRC You should insert the orginating document number from the Year to Date Table this ...

display number as number name
I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter. Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html "Kamala Kannan" wrote: > I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter. ...

get exisitng contacts data onto new computer
I am setting up a new computer and need to know how to take the outlook database from others in the office to place the existing data onto my station, peer to peer, no server in office. thanks for the info. You did not post your Outlook version. Use these instructions to migrate Outlook data on current versions. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Outlook Rookie" <Outlook Rookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9944845A-1D57-4749-8217-332379E7322F@microsoft.com... >I am setting up a new compu...

Contact Picture
We have a client that wants to attach a picture of the contact to their contact record. Any suggestions on the best way to accomplish this? Cindy; If by 'attach' you literally mean you want to attach a jpg or image file, you can create a note on the contact record called "picture" and attached file to the note. But if what you want is for the contact's picture to be displayed when you open a contact record, then the easiest thing to do might be to create an iFrame that calls a URL that displays the image. if you have sharepoint you could store the image there...

formula to BOLD partial number
Helo, MY experience with your group is awesome. Can you help me with this one, I have time data "06:09:23" is there a formula where I can indicate the first two caracters ("06") to be bold. Manually to do this could be quite a hassle for a couple of hundred cells. Thank you smile One simple way Sub boldleft2() For Each c In Selection c.Characters(1, 2).Font.Bold = True Next End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "israel" <israel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C76F7C5-01F4-4033-8...

Can a maximum discount percent be assigned at cashier level?
I'm trying to find a way to assign a maximum discount percent either at a cashier level or at a security level. Example, I am using security level 4 for my POS staff and I want them to be able to offer a maximum discount of 10% on a sale. I can't seem to find where to do this (although in cashier properties you can limit over/short amounts for z report, or maximum sales, but nothing with respect to a maximum allowble discount) I appreciate any help I can get on this - thanks. ...

Serial Number
I need to delet hundereds of old sold serial number. Is there way I can get script ? All the serials are under one item. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Hi Gill - Of the serial numbers you need to delete, how many line items are they attached to (i.e. hundreds of serial numbers under 1 item, 2 items, or more)??? There are some easy scripts to remove these, but it will all depend on: 1) What side is deleting (HQ or SO)? 1a) If HQ - will you also delete from SO? 2) Are the serial...

macro based on text or number
I want to do an if statement within a macro that will copy and paste to another cell, a field that is text. Anything numerical should be skipped. How do I do this? Here is one way. Set rng = Sheets("Sheet1).Range("A1") If Not IsNumeric(rng) Then rng.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A2") End If "JOSEPH WEBER" <JOSEPHWEBER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5D52B8A-7923-416B-9C20-3F18A7594374@microsoft.com... >I want to do an if statement within a macro that will copy and paste to > another cell, a field...

How to HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address details.
Hello, I need to allow a HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address details. What is the cleanest way to allow these permissions only? Exchange 2003, outlook 2003 Quest Active Roles Server <vyaw2003@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170223431.607031.241980@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > I need to allow a HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address > details. > What is the cleanest way to allow these permissions only? > Exchange 2003, outlook 2003 > **I need to allow a HR user to modify the GAL through Outlook 2003 cant i just delega...

Master Transaction Number & Trx Source Number
In SOP what this numbers mean Master Transaction Number Trx Source Number What is the initial tables for this number. Thanks a lot. V, This really is a developer question that may be better posted/answered on the mbspartner.developer ng. That is for GP and SBF developer questions. Matt "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:uIVuOK1sFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > In SOP what this numbers mean > Master Transaction Number > Trx Source Number > > What is the initial tables for this number. > > > Thanks a lot. > > Tha...

paragraph numbering #2
I have a word document that has been imported to Publisher 2007. It contains a lot of outline numbering which is lost on import. How can I format outline numbering in Publisher as it does not appear to be available. e.g. 3. Heading 1 3.1 Heading 2 3.1.1 Heading 3 Judicious use of tabs is about the only way in Publisher. Set, change, or clear tab stops http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA101732551033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "EdGarrett" <EdGarrett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E68CC3D5-4CBD-4F9F-8A88-1B2A131B402E@microsoft.co...

Convert between numbers and labels
Alright, here's the setup. I have an index list (hereafter referred to as INDEX), which is a table with one column of (unique) numbers, and another column of corresponding labels. I have another table, hereafter referred to as INPUT, with a bunch of numbers. What I want to do is have Access take the INPUT, and create a table (or query, whatever) that will convert these numbers into their corresponding lables from the INDEX. (I also need to be able to convert labels into corresponding numbers, the exact opposite process.) I have already tried using a query, and setting up a relationshi...