maximize page in outlook express

Hello

I hope someone can help so that I don't need to maximize every e-mail I open
and every new message I wish to compose.  I either click on the maximize
button or double click the blue name bar at the top of the page to make my
message full screen size but unfortunately when I close down they all still
come up as a half screen and I cannot find how to make them open in the full
maximized size every time. I am using Windows 95 with Word 98.

Thanks in anticipation

Moira

0
moira3 (1)

Moira Newman wrote:
> Hello
>
> I hope someone can help so that I don't need to maximize every e-mail I open
> and every new message I wish to compose.  I either click on the maximize
> button or double click the blue name bar at the top of the page to make my
> message full screen size but unfortunately when I close down they all still
> come up as a half screen and I cannot find how to make them open in the full
> maximized size every time. I am using Windows 95 with Word 98.
>
> Thanks in anticipation
>
> Moira

Manually drag it with the mouse pointer to maximize the window.

--
G�rard
gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl

Outlook 2007 to Hotmail
Hello from my wit's end! My Outlook 2007 (Win XP) has merrily connected via Outlook Connector for over a year (though perhaps weekly I have to go through the repair process). Still it WORKED, and that solution was an easy fix. Around mid-April, NOTHING has worked. Here are my symptoms and attempted fixes. MS Office diagnostic tells me I have no LAN connection I get the messages 0x800CCC0F and E (mostly) "cannot connect to server" at other times shows OFFLINE at all times I'm able to connect to the Internet through my wireless router I've the same proble...

Outlook.exe keps closing (error)
I have one unit onsite where Outlook.exe (Outlook XP Sp3) keeps creating a general error and shuts down. the user may not even be working with Outlook when it pops the message it must close. I've exausted all of my items as a fix and really don't want to perform a rebuild unless absolutly neccessay(considering this application is the only issue) I've performed an un-install(restart), re-install, adware scans..... Any info would be appreciated, Here is the error info in 3 parts: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 10 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 09/0...

Home Page/Account Page vs. Account Balance
I own MS Money 2004. My home page and the "accounts page" show a balance for my checking account which is incorrect. When I open the account from my home page or the accounts page I see my register with the correct amount. This is simply driving me crazy. Anybody have any ideas. Art In microsoft.public.money, art wrote: >I own MS Money 2004. > >My home page and the "accounts page" show a balance for >my checking account which is incorrect. When I open the >account from my home page or the accounts page I see my >register with the correct am...

iCardAddln Micorsoft Outlook 2003
When starting Outlook 2003, every time I get an automation error. Top bar in blue reads "iCardAddln" Gray box reads "Automation Error" 2nd line reads Specific module could not be found". I have tried reloading the program, repairing the program and a search of the web has not shown me anything about this error. Thanks Do you have a ZyXEL modem or software? "Yaboo1964" <Yaboo1964@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C4FD683-1DC5-4861-8B64-9721F193377C@microsoft.com... > When starting Outlook 2003, every time I get an automation ...

Outlook Journal archiving
I am not a real Outlook expert however I do keep journal comments on my contacts as I speak with them. I have been doing this for several years and at some I beleive an auto archive occurred. As such there are journal entries I can no longer find either by seaching within the archive section or current section of my outlook journal in the folder list. In addition searching for activities within my contacts do not show all of the journal entries I have made. Do these somehow get purged by the system? Does archiving do something to these that I am not aware of? I would like to be able to v...

default conformation page
I have a guest book page with text boxes. I set the form field properties to a specific length 50 characters and 4 lines but it still runs on one continues line. Is there a way to start a new line after it reaches a certain number of characters. No. Setting the size of the text area or text box simply limits the size of the text area or text box. It makes no difference to the display of the results. You can set the guestbook to start a new line when the user hits the return key (that is, starts a new paragraph), or you can set the guestbook display to wrap when the text r...

Outlook address book won't allow me to create entries!?!
I just did a reformat and reinstallation of XP Pro and installed Office 2003. Before reformatting I saved my (Outlook.pst) and imported it. I show contacts when I look in contacts but when I go to send an email and click(TO:) there are no addresses. When I bring up the address book to confirm/add entries it says (You cannot create entries for this address book). I have addresses in XP's regular address book. How do get outlook to see and use either Windows default address book or the contacts I have in Outlook? All very confusing I know, but any help would be greatly appreciated! N...

Printing part of a page
I'm using Publisher for a business association website. We have added coupons for individual members that consumers can print and return them to members for discounts on good and services. Is there a way for me to add a print command to each coupon? Rather then printing the entire page, the consumer can click on one coupon and print it. Thanks in advance, Tom First make the coupon PDF file. Look here for what seems to be the answer to your needs. http://lerup.com/printfile/descr.html It will probably require a link on your webpage to the file. Please let us all know if it's t...

Maximized vs minimized
I have a macro that copies data from disc drive A: and copies it to th current open spreadsheet. All works fine, except when it's done i minimizes the window. What code could I add to maximize the active window? Something like: ActiveWindow.WindowState = ???????? Thank You, Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Michael Try, Application.WindowState = xlMaximized Cheers John "daniels012 >" <<daniels012.1b7dva@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daniels012.1b7dva@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a macro that copies data from di...

Outlook runtime to terminate.
I have up dated to Windows xp Home. Now Outlook will not run. I have downloaded up dated. What do I need to do to run outlook on windows xp? ...

will only print 1st page, then 3 blank pages
I created a newsletter in Publisher and it looks and prints fine. When I email it to myself (and others) in Outlook and Gmail, it looks fine. But when I go to print, it will print the first page, then the rest of the pages blank (I get the footer that says "2 of 4" etc). It is doing this with two separate documents - one that is 4 pages, and one that only looks like 1 page, but is getting cut off and split in two. Why is it doing this and how can I stop it??? It's happening on multiple computers with multiple printers and different email programs. It doesn't happen w...

Start up of Outlook 2003
I'm fairly new to my Outlook 2003 and really appreciate its features. I've started using the calendar. Originally, when Outlook started, the Personal Folders was the initial selection, which gave me my calendar entries for the next few days. Now it starts up with the in box selected. Is there a way to force the start up screen to the Personal Folders? Thanks, Dennis Assuming you mean Outlook Today, go to the Outlook Today page and click Customize Outlook Today...select the checkbox for "When starting, go directly to Outlook Today". If this doesn't work, you need...

Outlook 98 error #2
When I try to configure a new MS Exchange profile under Outlook 98, I get the following error: "An error occurred that prevented the personal address book from being added to the profile. Contact your administrator" and the profile is not created. If I choose to "manually configure information services" and do not add personal address book service, then I get the following error when Outlook starts: "The instruction at 0x6276f411 referenced memory at 0x00002182. The memory could not be read" Click OK to terminate the application" Any help would...

Maximizing MainFrame
Hi everyone, I use VC++ 6.0. I have an MDI application that I want to be able to dynamiaclly maximize in such a way that user would not be able to get to the desktop. My goals are: 1. MainFrame should be maximized. 2. Minimize and Restore buttons should be either greyed out or removed. 3. User should not be able to move the application window. 4. The [x] close button in the top right corner should be visible. I have to use SetWindowLong() as oppose to Create() because this all has to happen dynamically many times in application's lifetime. My goal 1 ("maximized" is easy to achi...

print the tracking page
Windows XP Office 2003 Is there a way to print the "Tracking" tab when I shedule meetings? When I try to do this, the "Appointment" tab shows up as the page being printed...??? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lou Sanderson only with a screen print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

invoking outlook from web page
Is there any way to invoke outlook client from a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook client from an incon in it.Please help. thanks in advance vikrant singhai wrote: > Is there any way to invoke outlook client from > a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using > HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook > client from an incon in it.Please help. Ah, the famous Indian IT experts raising their towelly heads. No wonder I feel like trampling the phone everytime I'm getting transfer...

Help with font size in Outlook 2003
Hi, how do I increase the font size of the "To" "Bcc" and "From" fields? It's really small and hard to see. I know how to change the font size when composing and viewing so I read it, but the above drives me crazy! Any suggestions or is it even possible to increase the size? Thanks, -- Cheryl ...

How can I keep a maximized form maximized?
Hi All, I have a form I want maximized. I added DoCmd.Maximize to the form Open event. I set the property sheet for no min max buttos, but a minimize button still shows up next to the close button (which I have to have. Is there a majic spell I can use in VB to hide the min button? Second to making it go away, can I trap it and stop it from happening? Thanks, Max Hi Max, Are you sure you set the option minimize and maximize to none because if you did you shouldn't see neither option. Reading your post it looks like you have opted for only showing the minimize op...

Outlook Express attachments #9
When opening an e-mail with an attachment I get the message "OE has denied access to unsafe attachment". It does this with every email w/ attachments. This is on a XP machine. Is it some security setting? Thanks! laura "llbskt" <llbskt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:093501c3d91d$5972a370$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When opening an e-mail with an attachment I get the > message "OE has denied access to unsafe attachment". It > does this with every email w/ attachments. This is on a > XP machine. Is it some security setting? > Yes! Yes! Y...

outlook message behaviour
I use Outlook 2003. When I open Outlook in "full screen" mode, any new messages which I open go to the background, i.e. open behind the full screen view of the Inbox. I have to minimise the Inbox view to see the open message. Can anyone shed any light on this peculiar behaviour ? Thanks, Mick ...

Outlook 07 with Windows 7
Each time I open Outlook '07 on my computer with Win7 a screen comes up asking if I would like to allow the program to make changes to my computer, if I click yes the program opens up but it changes the screen resolution settings and color management to a point where it looks like it is booted up in 'safe mode' when you close out of Outlook the display settings retunr to normal. Any suggestions?? Did you set outlook to use compatibility mode? Right click on outlook shortcut, choose properties and check the compatibility tab. Also check this on outlook.exe -- ...

Converting 4 page doc to 2 pages
I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer. They called back and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this formatted in 8.5 x 5.5. How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print? If you have setup this as a booklet, open a new instance of Publisher, setup the page as landscape, insert an additional page. Open your program, copy each page/paste to the new publication, two per page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AD06459-5EC4-4F84-A881-380BF1F2652...

CRM Outlook issue !
CRM directory in Outlook closed by accident, not able to reopen ! By accident i closed the CRM entry in my Outlook 2003. Can't find how to reconnect. Tip is highly appreciated. regards erdona In Outlook select Tools/Email Accounts and select the appropriate account. Click Modify and then Add a new Personal Storage File. The next dialog lets you choose the file format, simply accept the default. Now a File Open dialog is displayed. Select the CRM pst file and you should have added it back. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://...

Outlook 2000 #46
We just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. We have 2 people in our office who do not have a computer of their own, so they check their e-mail on my computer. Under Express, I had them set up with their own identity so that there was no confusion as to whose e-mail belonged to whom. I cannot find how to set up multiple identities on Outlook 2000 without setting up 2 new users on my XP computer. Can anyone help? Internet Mail Only mode does not support separate profiles; separate Windows logins would have to be used. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent t...

Outlook Upgrade
What is the best and most cost effective way to upgrade Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002? Thank you! On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:01:05 -0700, "David Davidson" <ddavidson@adelphia.net> wrote: >What is the best and most cost effective way to upgrade >Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002? Thank you! If you use other programs in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), buy the upgrade edition of Microsoft Office. There are several sites on the Internet you can use to compare prices to find the cheapest price. Unless it's an emergency, I'd hold off, as Office 2003 (o...