Mark My Comments With: grayed out

Hi,
Can anyone tell me why I cannot check the 'mark my comments with" check box
under email options? It is greyed-out (i.e. unselectable).

Oulook 2003 on WinXP.

Thanks

Simon

0
simonk1 (1)

You can only set that if your default mail format is set to RTF or HTML.

"Simon Kearns" <simonk@nospam.cvm.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me why I cannot check the 'mark my comments with" check
> box under email options? It is greyed-out (i.e. unselectable).
>
> Oulook 2003 on WinXP.

0
vince8328 (2733)

tick mark or what ?
Case 1 - it works the way i want it - case 2 the whole arry is written. why? 'where is my thinking going wrong'? ist's just the blank (Write-Host $i"." $...||Write-Host $i". "$...) 1. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-ChildItem | where-object {$_.name -match "$FileYearDecember\d{2}_\w{3}-\w{3}\.\w{3}$"}) Write-Host $i"." $SaveLast10Decembers[$SaveLast10Decembers.count-1].name "wird verschoben" | Out-File $LogFileName -append --> 1. YMAT1_20091231_SAP-JOB.txt wird verschoben 2. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-Chil...

Macro/Word converting double-quote marks into angle quotation marks
Hi all, I've scripted a vba macro that opens html pages in txt format and adds the following line after <BODY> (through a search and replace): <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Output.css" /> The problem I'm having is that Word or the macro (don't really know) is converting the double-quote marks into angled quotation marks (ASCII 147 and 148), which makes the line above unreadable by the browser. I've tried using Chr(34): "<BODY><link rel=" & Chr(34) & "stylesheet" & ...

Word document format marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I hide format marks in my Word documents. Docs show paragraph marks, tab marks, etc. They do not print when I print the document. One day I was typing and accidentally hit a key or key combo and there they were. You can simply click on the �-icon in the Standard toolbar (it looks like an inverted "P"), or, if you prefer using the keyboard, hit Cmd+8. On 30/03/10 15:52, DrJ117@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > How do I h...

Inserting Comment
When inserting a comment, how to set up so that my user name comes up automatically when inserting a commnent? This way on spreadsheets that are shared, one can see who the author of that comment. Thanks ...

Red triangles in a cell but not comments
Yep, I'm new to all this. In a spreadsheet I received from Google t list a product in their "Froogle" search, there are little re triangles at the right side of several cells. These are not the note o comment flags you normally see in the upper corners of a cell. Whe text is written into these cells it does not wrap and does not expan the cell width when you fill the cell to the right hand side. But th text information continues in the upper text bar as you continue t type input. This is handy but I can find no reference to it in 'help or any tool bar or other menu. It m...

Add comments to your excel sheet using SpotNote
SpotNote 3.1 is a commenting tool that allows the user to post electronic notes directly to the documents they are editing. Cut out secondary documentation and emails to describe what you changed in a document for a team member or co-worker. SpotNote also Merges IM with E-Sticky Notes BCI announces the addition of SpotLAN to its highly rated electronic note software, SpotNote� 3.1. SpotLAN allows the business user to send custom sticky notes instantly across their corporate LAN environment to another computer's desktop. SpotLAN solves the problem of moving from your desk or making a p...

marking replies
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one. There already is... on the little envelope icon in the From column blue arrow => indicates forwarded purple arrow <= indicates replied to -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADE4C9F-94F7-4FF6-8BB0-789ECE557E97@microsoft.com... > I want to have an arrow, or...

Can tick mark labels be flipped about axis?
Hi, I'm plotting a number of XY scatter charts with negative and positive numbers on both axes. These axes must intersect at their zero points and I need to display tick mark labels next to both. However, I find that these labels tend to obscure each other at the intersection. Is there a way of removing some of them near the intersection, for example by selectively setting the font color to transparent? Alternatively, can the labels be 'flipped' about their axis like the high/low setting, but having them still next to the axis insead of at the top or bottom of the chart? I tried t...

coloured marking
Hi, I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question! I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from 150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible? -- Viele Gruesse / Best regards / Serdeczne pozdrowienia Roland Thawte Web of Trust notary und/and/i CAcert assurer, Zywiec, Polen / Poland / Polska PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E Skype: roland1713 - low-priced calling over computer - http://www.skype.com/ Roland, yes it ...

Question marks appearing where folder names should be
I have a user who has his inbox and subfolders showing question marks instead of letters. He went to china and access OWA. Since he's come back, the settings have remained in chinese. How do I restore him back to english and get rid of the question marks? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Re: Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 incorrectly marking email from GAL as junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE533.362FB730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The problem still continues even with the April 13, 2010 Outlook 2007 = Junk email filter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981433), so I am = still searching for a solution. I'll repost this question to the correct managed newsgroup = microsoft.public.outlook.general. <Mltwwlco@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:... I installed KB978401 Description of the Office O...

how to mark outbox emails for send
I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out. New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out successfully are in bold italics for the moment they reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font. Is there a way to mark them all to be sent? Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not marked to send? Thanks in advance ...

mark up
need to mark up 16800 items by 15% column e is my net and need column f with new prices Hi, in column F enter =E2*1.15 copy formula down you can have a cell where you enter the markup % like A1, then have F calculate it using =E2*(1+A1) in A1 you will enter 15 "arKwelder" wrote: > need to mark up 16800 items by 15% column e is my net and need column f > with new prices opps you will enter 0.15 instead of 15 "Eduardo" wrote: > Hi, > in column F enter > > =E2*1.15 > > copy formula down > > yo...

Flag, Envelopw, and question mark
What does the foag, envelope or question mark signify when they appear in the ahead of the entry in the register? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, DaddyBob wrote: >What does the foag, envelope or question mark signify when they appear in the >ahead of the entry in the register? See http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#S6 ...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

I just received this from Mark Joyner. Everyone on the Internet
I just received this from Mark Joyner. Everyone on the Internet needs to read this, and you should forward this to your friends, as well. I tried this "Manuscript" he refers to myself and it was, without a doubt, the most profound experience of my business life. I'm still shaking from reading it. I feel like a fog has been lifted from my eyes! Anyway, here's the letter he sent me about it: =============== Dear Subscriber, If I could show you one simple technique that in 5 minutes would increase your Internet sales by 32% would you do it? What if I had a collection of...

cutting marks
Hi. I have designed some compliments slips for work, and i have set it up in publisher so that it prints 3 copies on a page. Can anyone tell me how i can print off the marks to show where each on starts and ends (basically to cut across) Thanks alot Angel_1 wrote: > Hi. I have designed some compliments slips for work, and > i have set it up in publisher so that it prints 3 copies > on a page. Can anyone tell me how i can print off the > marks to show where each on starts and ends (basically to > cut across) > Thanks alot =================================== Insert a d...

Re: foreign language accent marks
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:10:45 -0400, Jeff Zeitlin <msforums@freelancetraveller.com> wrote: > >On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:13:49 +0100, Dominic Payer <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> >wrote: > >>Find Character Map in your Windows Accessories/Tools menu and note and >>remember the Alt+numeric sequence for the accented characters you need >>in the fonts you use. >> >>The numbers in the sequences must be entered on the right hand numeric >>keypad not the numeric keys above the keyboard letters. > >This is not going to always be possi...

Marking spam
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2007 and activated spam filters, set to "Low." Now I am finding that much of my email--some of it not spam--is marked SPAM. This wasn't happening before. How do I shut it off? Joe Parsons Do you mean the word SPAM is actually in the subject or elsewhere in the mail item? If so, that's another program or your providers server doing that. "jmparsons3" <jmparsons3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f3a5fae-a5cc-4868-97f0-618feefa1eb1@y33g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > I have just reinstalled Outlook 2007 and activated spam ...

autoformat comments to move & size with cells
Is there a way to set the default to autoformat comments to move & size with cells? In a big file, it can take a long time to edit comment by comment. Not that I know of. But Debra Dalgleish has a macro approach that puts them back in there place! http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset KMiles wrote: > > Is there a way to set the default to autoformat comments to move & size with cells? In a big file, it can take a long time to edit comment by comment. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

How do I delete the page return markings and paragraph markings
My document has the markings showing page return, paragraph, tabs etc. for some reason I cannot figure out to delete these from the document. Hello Marge, I am guessing that this post is related to Microsoft Word, not Microsoft Project ? In Word 2003 and earlier: On the Standard toolbar to the left of zoom % drop down, click the "Show/ Hide paragraph mark" button. In Word 2007: On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group click the "Show / Hide paragraph mark" button to the right of the Sort button. I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. J...

what is 'tick mark' in corner of cell ?
I just exported some data from Access to Excel. There is a little 'tick mark' in the upper left corner of some cells. Anybody know what that is? thanks for any help. This indicates that Excel has found a potential problem with the value or formula in the cell. Most likely in your case, it is that a number is being stored as text. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Will" <Will@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:eHQ1g.3$5b2.2@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... >I just exported some data from Acces...

Marking emails "private"
What does marking an email "private" limit a user from do to that email? the recipient can't edit email, users who have access to calendar or contacts folders (on exchange server) can't see those items marked private. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://w...

mark email like DONE-after turning off my computer-mark will dissa
I have Outlook(2007) synchronized with Hotmail by Outlook connector. If i mark email with red flag everythink is OK. But if I change red flag to DONE. After I turn off outlook, turn off my computer, the mark DONE will dissapear! And the email is red - It looks like the email is marked as red flag...But I marked it like done before......can anyone help PLEASE. I cant work like this? ...

Water mark?
I placed the word "draft" as a watermark on my newsletter. How do I remove the watermark? Hrbob wrote: > I placed the word "draft" as a watermark on my newsletter. How do I > remove the watermark? The opposite way to the way you added it - delete it from the master page. If you don't know how to access the master page - well RTFH. -- Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on salads. In Word, I assume you are using Word, format, background, click Printed Watermark, click No watermark... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office...