I have defined two rules per the work around because of a
bug;
For e-mails that are not from people in my address book
Rule Number 1:
  Mark them as read and clear message flag
Rule Number 2:
  Move them to the Junk folder
But, they are still marked as unread and the message flag
is not cleared.  They are, however, moved.  The rules are
in the right order (I triple checked them).  If I run just
the Rule Number 1, they are marked as read and the message
flag is cleared.  Any ideas?
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74719)

CFile::Read
hi I Open a file using CFile::Open() in read mode. To read from file, we use CFile::Read() If i want to read file in an int type array then how can i do it? suppose CFile myfile; CFileException e; int data[20]; if( !myfile.Open( path, CFile::modeRead ||CFile::shareDenyWrite , &e ) ) { MessageBox(_T("FAILED"));//,NULL,MB_OK); return ; } myfile.Seek(0,CFile::begin ); myfile.Read((TCHAR*)data,20); is this correct? Sachin wrote: >hi >I Open a file using CFile::Open() in read mode. >To read from file, we use CFile::Read() >If i want to read fil...

Queue Error
I have define a queue with an email.. when I send a mail to this email, an activity is create and it goes to my queue.. But My text is cropped .. I have only the first char .. Someone know this bug ?? Thx Cbu My server was 1.2 & email router 1.0 ... I have upgrade to email router 1.2 and it's work ...

tick mark or what ?
Case 1 - it works the way i want it - case 2 the whole arry is written. why? 'where is my thinking going wrong'? ist's just the blank (Write-Host $i"." $...||Write-Host $i". "$...) 1. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-ChildItem | where-object {$_.name -match "$FileYearDecember\d{2}_\w{3}-\w{3}\.\w{3}$"}) Write-Host $i"." $SaveLast10Decembers[$SaveLast10Decembers.count-1].name "wird verschoben" | Out-File $LogFileName -append --> 1. YMAT1_20091231_SAP-JOB.txt wird verschoben 2. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-Chil...

Receiving messages in outlook #2
Hi This is probably embarrassing easy to solve but I cant do it and it has stopped me using outlook until I can this problem solved - :) When I receive emails into outlook - if the email is formatted - the format is lost. If the email has a picture - instead of showing the picture it shows the address of where the jpg or gif file address. Its making emails extremely hard to read and I cant figure out what I must of ticked/unticked to get them like this as i have checked the options and cant do it. Anybody help me with this? Ta Mike some junk mail received that shows my problem : <...

Error message saying wrong username & pw
Hi again, I figured out how to configure outlook 2003 but everytime I try to send I get the error message: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC33) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that you r username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'. ' Can anyone help me with this? Any help is appreciatedL) No need to start another post, you allready have a thread running "Pamela" <Pamela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:860D8118-5D4C-40D4-8420-2AEBA5899ADB@m...

create read only template that links to databa...
I've created a template that users will add data and use the save as function so to not save over my template. Is it possible to still link this data to a database even though the template will not be saved over ? ...

Message Size Limits #2
Can anyone tell me how to configure my Exchange 2003 server so that there is a default incoming/outgoing size limit of 5 MB, but I can override this on a user by user basis? I have set the global settings with a 5 MB limit which will apply to all users and then I brought up my account in ADUC and entered in 10 MB for the sending/receiving limit. Should this override the global limit? However, when I go to send a 7 MB email attachment nothing happens - it goes directly into my Badmail folder skipping the outbound SMTP queue. I don't ever even get an NDR back. Any ideas? Hi Mark, Hop...

How to implement a read-only Index property for the members of a Collection?
Hi to all, After searching the net for possible solutions and not finding anything useful I came for your advice. I have a collection of objects with the properties X and Y, which are the coordinates of vertices (points). I need to add an Index property to those objects. I know that the actual index of each vertex in the vertices collection may change after adding to or removing elements from the collection. Is it possible to retrieve the actual index of each vertex in the collection and assign it to a read-only property, an Index property? I tried the code below. Notice th...

Auto resend message from Outlook / Exchange
Yesterday I have got problems with my company exchange / outlook , i am not sure, the story as a user report suddently outlook auto send out last year message to another user. same day another user report suddely receive last year message, i try search send message in outlook send item, but no this message, i am note sure which part problems. ITJACKIE wrote: > Yesterday I have got problems with my company exchange / outlook , i > am not sure, the story as a user report suddently outlook auto send > out last year message to another user. same day another user report > suddely r...

Macro/Word converting double-quote marks into angle quotation marks
Hi all, I've scripted a vba macro that opens html pages in txt format and adds the following line after <BODY> (through a search and replace): <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Output.css" /> The problem I'm having is that Word or the macro (don't really know) is converting the double-quote marks into angled quotation marks (ASCII 147 and 148), which makes the line above unreadable by the browser. I've tried using Chr(34): "<BODY><link rel=" & Chr(34) & "stylesheet" & ...

Retrieving Outlook messages saved to disk
Okay, so I tried to be good. I saved my Outlook messages to a CD (made the CD compatible). Now I'm trying to open a saved message, and I get an error message, "Can't open file. The file may not exist, you may not have permission to open it, or it may be open by another application," none of which is true. I think the problem has something to do with saving my Outlook 2000 message in Windows XP Home Edition. It's saving the messages as .msg files, which I think my version of Outlook can't read. Is there a fix for this? Hi B Miles, RESOLUTION To resolv...

How do I import messages in Eudora 7 into Outlook 2007?
I have always used Eudora for my email but now I would like to use Outlook for my business email and keep Eudora for my personal email. I have the addresses set up and am receiving new emails in Outlook, but I would like to move the messages previously downloaded by Eudora into Outlook to keep everything together. How can I accomplish it? See what formats Eudora will export to, that Outlook can import. Maybe csv format Or Export msgs from Eudora to Outlook Express (Assuming not a Vista PC) then in Express Export to Outlook "jmstruwe" <jmstruwe@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

After Send/Receive is initiated, "new messages" appears but no new
After send/receive is initiated, "new messages preceded by a number appears in lower right but there are no new messages in any of the folders. Please advise. Also, mail rules have disappeared. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "PedalrsInn" <PedalrsInn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:2C662A30-FC48-4A2E-B74E-F70552E00217@microsoft.com... > After send/receive is initiated,...

Messages in the deferred delivery queue following MS article Q315631
Hi, I need to forward all missaddressed emails to a single mailbox so carried out the instructions at this support article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315631. Unfortunately email that is to be sent to the second SMTP server with the event sink stays in the deferred messages queue and is never delivered to the other SMTP virtual server. MailBasketMD is not an option currently as valid inbound email dissappears when it is active. I'm not saying that it a fault with the software but it just doesn't seem compatible with our current setup (migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003...

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

Word document format marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I hide format marks in my Word documents. Docs show paragraph marks, tab marks, etc. They do not print when I print the document. One day I was typing and accidentally hit a key or key combo and there they were. You can simply click on the �-icon in the Standard toolbar (it looks like an inverted "P"), or, if you prefer using the keyboard, hit Cmd+8. On 30/03/10 15:52, DrJ117@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > How do I h...

marking replies
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one. There already is... on the little envelope icon in the From column blue arrow => indicates forwarded purple arrow <= indicates replied to -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADE4C9F-94F7-4FF6-8BB0-789ECE557E97@microsoft.com... > I want to have an arrow, or...

Reading Pane Settings

Excel File
When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. The same file when opened on another PC received an error : read only. Please asuggest a immediate solution Can you right-click the file, go to properties and uncheck read only? -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "ritu" wrote: > When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i > received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. > > The same file when opened on another PC received an error ...

Message about File Already Existing When Saving
Here's the scenario. 1. Start a new document in Excel 2007. 2. The titlebar shows the name as book1.xlsx (or book2 or book3, etc.) 3. Click Save 4. Message appears that says "A file named 'book1.xlsx' already exists in this location." (Replace the 1 with whatever the name of the workbook is.) Why is this message appearing? I'm sure I did something but I can't find this message documented and I'm sure I did something to cause it. Thank you First, if you start a new workbook in excel, you should not see any extension for the file in the title bar. Secon...

Can tick mark labels be flipped about axis?
Hi, I'm plotting a number of XY scatter charts with negative and positive numbers on both axes. These axes must intersect at their zero points and I need to display tick mark labels next to both. However, I find that these labels tend to obscure each other at the intersection. Is there a way of removing some of them near the intersection, for example by selectively setting the font color to transparent? Alternatively, can the labels be 'flipped' about their axis like the high/low setting, but having them still next to the axis insead of at the top or bottom of the chart? I tried t...

Error message when deleting in Inbox
Hello- XP is the OS, Office 2000 and Outlook is the app with troubles. When trying to delete messages from my Inbox, an error message stating Messaging Interface unknown error, restart Outlook if problem persists. I have restarted multiple times and reinstalled Office 2000 in the repair mode and still cannot delete the messages. Please give guidance to repair this issue. Thanks! 1st see if installing the latest Office 2000 Service Pack helps. "Jimme Peters" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb8601c48a22$43b0adf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > He...

Windows error message after OUTLOOK closes
Its Microsofts send error report dont send options..... Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. (check box with check in it) Restart Microsoft Outlook Please tell Microsoft about this problem We have create an error report that you can send to help us improve Microsoft Outlook. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here. There is nothing else. Its a pain to have to uncheck th...