Making 'Select Names' dialog box larger

Hi,

In Outlook 2000, the 'Select Names' dialog box (when you compose an
e-mail and click on the 'To' button to chose recipients) is
ridiculously small and unable to be resized. So a lot of info (even the
longer names in their entireity) are truncated. Is there any way to
change the size of this dialog, it's really quite annoying.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Leigh Heydon
lheydonNOSPAM@iprimus.com.au

No. Not until Outlook 2003.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
> Hi,
>
> In Outlook 2000, the 'Select Names' dialog box (when you compose an
> e-mail and click on the 'To' button to chose recipients) is
> ridiculously small and unable to be resized. So a lot of info (even the
> longer names in their entireity) are truncated. Is there any way to
> change the size of this dialog, it's really quite annoying.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Leigh Heydon
> lheydonNOSPAM@iprimus.com.au

0
russval1 (2100)

Make Default

Website Author Name Details in FP 2003
Hi, Can one insert/change the FrontPage Website Author name in a FP file? Like one can insert the Author name in MS Word (i.e. File, Properties, Author..)??? Thanks. Michael Hutch No FP does not support that because it uses the FP site credentials for managing the "author" -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Michael Hutch" <MichaelHutch@discussions.microsoft.com...

Combo Box problem 02-15-10
Hi I have 3 tables and 3 associated forms in an 2007 access database. On each form is a combo box "Name Search" so that one can input 2 or 3 letters of a surname and get a drop down list of names matching the input. All three Combo Boxes were set up in an identical manner using the wizard. The Main Menu has three buttons where you choose which table (or dbase) you wish to query. I now have a situation where 2 of the 3 combo boxes will not accept input (i.e. do not work) If I copy the Row Source from the one combo box that always works to one of the other two...

Modify Message Box Cancel Button
Part of the code below brings up a message box letting the user know that they must press Add Incident button to save the incident. The problem I’m having is when the Cancel button is pressed it behaves the same way the OK button. The OK button works properly. I would like the Cancel to return user to the form so that information may be re-entered. How do I modify the code to make that possible? _____________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Me.NewRecord Then Dim strWhere As String Dim varResult As Vari...

Printer Dialog Box style
Hi all, When I call print from a debug compiled application I get a printer dialog box that shows the printers as icons in a listview amd if I compile the same application on release mode I get a printer dialog box with printers in a combo box. Does anyone know how to get the same printer dialog box in release mode as that shown in the debug mode? >When I call print from a debug compiled application I get a printer >dialog box that shows the printers as icons in a listview amd if I >compile the same application on release mode I get a printer dialog box >with printers in a combo ...

if i select a cell then i want row containing that cell selected
i want to copy all rows that contain a cell with certain value. Do a Data > Filter > Autofilter on the key col, filter out that certain value, then copy the filtered rows, and paste special as values/formats elsewhere as required -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Maaz" wrote: > i want to copy all rows that contain a cell with certain value. ...

OWA only accessible via internet with exteral ip address, not with internet domain name
OWA only accessible via internet with exteral ip address, not with internet domain name. Computers in the network can use the internet domain name and access OWA, but outside the local network (on internet) computers get "cannot find server or dns error". Can someone please help me out? Hi, You have created an A record (like webmail) pointing to the external IP address of the exchange server so that the users can type webmail.domain.com? Leif "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:1160773241.988293.84780@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > OWA on...

making a transfer show up in the budget

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet
I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't know how to capture the event changing sheet's name. Please help No event is generated when a sheet changes names... What were you needing the event for? Perhaps we can help you get around the problem. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Satyapal Kaushal" wrote: > I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or > add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't...

making tickets

Change inbox name!!
Hello, I have found a syncornization tool the only problem is that i am working with two different languages so "Inbox" -> "Postvak IN" so when is syncronze i get an extra folder instead it syncs Inbox with Postvak IN. Is there any way i can change the name of the "Postvak IN" to "Inbox" that would solve the problem i think Thanks in advance G -- Hooters hooters jum jum jum, hooters hooters on a girls that's dumb ------------------------------------------ Al Bundy You can use the following tool for that; http://www.slipstick.com/files/ff...

Reversing name values in a field
Hi, I have a field called CustomerName that has values that are last name, first name. So there is a value of Smith, John which is John Smith. I want to preserve the value in this field but create a new field called CustomerName1 that has John Smith in it. It would need to somehow reverse the values based on the comma delimeter and then get rid of the comma. Can someone help? Thanks, -- Chuck W LN = Left$(CustomerName, InStr(CustomerName, ",") - 1) FN = Right$(CustomerName, Len(CustomerName) - InStr(CustomerName, ",")) -Dorian "ChuckW" wrote:...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Selecting a folder to save xml to...
I have the following code that works fine in Excel 2003 and I am looking for something similar that will produce the same result but for Excel 2000 can anyone help? If xmlfolder = "" Then MsgBox "Select folder for the XML file", vbCritical With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker) .Title = "SELECT FOLDER" .AllowMultiSelect = False ' Folder selected If .Show = -1 Then xmlfolder = .SelectedItems.Item(1) & "\" End If Regards Jamie Take a look he...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Is there a formula to find one phrase in a selection?
Hey again, Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase in a selection? I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of looks like this: |Monday| Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) Period 2:| S | Period 3:| A | So basically, if they have one or more "S"s, we can count them as being present for the day. I need the formula to find out if there is an "S" in that column, and if there is, I need it ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Medium time text box shows year
I am working with an adp access frontend and a SQL Server backend. One of my forms uses several Medium Time fields with Input Mask: 99:00\ >LL;0;_ Default Value: #10:00:00 PM# (for example) The problem is that whenever I click on one of these fields the following year information shows, too, in addition to the time: "12/30/1899" The year information is also saved in the SQL Server table, e.g. "12/30/1899 10:00:00 PM" I only want to save the time, how do I get rid of the year? Thanks for your help. ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...