Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.

How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in
incoming HTML messages.
--

"J. J."
0

JDJ <jj@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in
> incoming HTML messages.

I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML
messages.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)
1/5/2007 12:44:52 AM
On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size
menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want
it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each
new message I read.

--

"J. J."
0

VS Debug Mobile
Hi, When I'm writing mobile apps in vb.net and want to F5 to deploy and run in debug, I'd like to force the device's internet connection to be the one used rather than the PC's internet connection. Active Sync & Windows Mobile Device Center don't seem to offer that as a configuration choice. I want to be able to debug in VS on the PC while the app runs on the device and uses it's internet connection. I've tried both Work Connection and Internet, Automatic for "the computer is connected to" setting. Please suggest solutions. ...

Make Default

size the splitter panes
Dear members: In my program , I am using a splitter class to split the main window and i dont want to size the pains i am splitting the window into 3 parts. and the code like this CreateStatic(pParent,2,1); m_pwndSplitter = new CSplitterWnd; VERIFY(m_pwndSplitter->CreateStatic(this,1, 2,m_dwStyle, this->IdFromRowCol(1,0))); VERIFY(CreateView(0,0,m_pFirstView, m_FirstViewSize,m_pContext));((CTop*)(GetPane( 0, 0 )))->m_viewports = m_pwndSplitter; VERIFY(m_pwndSplitter->CreateView (0,0,m_pSecView,m_SecViewSize,m_pContext)); VERIFY(m_pwndSplitter->CreateView (0,1...

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

How can I create a formla using date ranges
How can I create a formula that will do this: = IF cell A2 ="m" and if cell D2 is between 5/19/06 and 6/20/06 than cell E2 ="June" + if A2 = "m" and D2 is between 6/21/06 and 7/18/06 than E2 = "July" and so on? This is the formula I used: =AND(A2="m")*IF(D2=38854:38888,"June")+AND(A2="m")*IF(D2=38889:38916,"July") I either get an #Value!, or some other error. Please help! If June / July is your only concern, then: =if( A2 <> "m", ___whatever happens if A2 is not m____, if( and(D2>3885...

why does my Outlook 2007 download pdf attachments in Word?
when PDF document attachments come into my email inbox, they are opened in Word, and consequently cannot be read unless saved to desktop and then opened with adobe - a convoluted process. It hasn't always been this way. What have i changed? You have changed the file association of pdf-files to open with Word instead of Adobe. There is no option to change this in Outlook as Outlook follows the settings you made in Windows. Which version of Windows are you using? One way to re-associate it with Adobe again is to right click on a saved pdf-file-> Open With...-> Choose ...

Outlook with Kernell errors
Whenever I try to run Outlook, I get the following error : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0177:bff7c811. This is after I removed the programme and then re- installed it. Before I did this when I tried to open outlook it would just make my system freeze or hang. Any ideas how to get this resolved.... ??? Thanks, David ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Keep losing Outlook.pst File
I am running Outlook XP with all current service packs & updates installed on XP Pro PC which all works fine, except that I seem to lose my outlook.pst file every few months for no apparent reason. I have configured all autoarchiving to NO ARCHIVING so I don't think this is my problem. When I search PC for OUTLOOK.PST it ca't be found. Can anyone shed some light on how to fix or stop this happening & where the file is going. JohnT wrote: > I am running Outlook XP with all current service packs & > updates installed on XP Pro PC which all works fine, > excep...

making tickets

2000 migrate to 2003
I have a 2000 AD and Exchange 2000 site that wants to upgrade to 2003. We are planning to use new equipment for the exchange server and a file server, and reuse 4 additional servers. What is the best practice upgrade the exchange server first or the AD Doesn't make much difference, especially if you are planning to upgrade both within a short time frame. However, either way, I'd recommend to run Exchange 2003 Forestprep first. That way, if you do decide to upgrade your DC's to Windows 2003 first, you won't end up with mangled attributes. http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Opening Office 2007 files using Office 2003 suite
Hi, I am using Office 2003 Professional version. Up until recently I was able to convert and open Office 2007 files using Office 2003. I had some computer issues recently and had to reinstall some software. I reinstalled Office as well as the converter but when I click on 2007 files nothing happens. Therefore I am stuck asking everyone who sends me a file to dumb it down for me and it is a real hassle. I am not real tech savvy so anything you can do to help is appreciated. Thank you! "redskins1" <redskins1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

Organizing workbooks using file folders
Hi I need some some help with organizing workbooks. If anyone can give me an idea about how to organize workbooks through file folders, I would appreciate it Hi ~X Could you be a bit more specific please? What is that you need to do -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

how do I set up outlook for home use?
How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? Contact your ISP for your mail account settings (or import them from Outlook Express if you have it setup there.) Install your profile and account settings and you are good to go. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dauexghouse asked: | How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? ...

Outlook manual Archiving
i am having difficulty manually archivng in 2003. when is select a folder and specify a date - mails will not archive - the sub/folders are created in the archive but no mails are archived any ideas? (NOte Auto archive does not suit) -- GC GC <GC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i am having difficulty manually archivng in 2003. when is select a > folder and specify a date - mails will not archive - the sub/folders > are created in the archive but no mails are archived any ideas? > (NOte Auto archive does not suit) Outlook's archiving does not use the received d...

How do you change cells with formula's to the value or text?
In lotus it is possible to change the formula in a cell to the text or the number that that formula returns. Of course, you can not reverse it, but in is very helpful sometimes. Is that possible in Excel CTRL + ~ will toggle between formulas and values -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Custom Application performance dll : NOT working on Perfmon 2003
I have a performance dll which pulls up custom counters from my application as per the performance dll spec. It works fine with XP and shows values when invoked by perfmon. When my application is run on windows 2003 the perfmon of 2003 does not show any values. It shows "---" for values. If the same process that is running on win 2003 is monitored from a perfmon of XP it shows the right values. Any ideas as to what could be wrong. Thanks in advance ...

from eudora to ms outlook 2002
dear outlook guru's. i have just changed my mail client from eudora to outlook and imported the messages. everything was ok, except that the attachments are now seen as links to actual files in "c:\...\eudora\mail\attach" folder of eudora. is there any way i can have the actual file attached to the message, so i can forward as one file, but not having links to the file on my pc. your response is highly appreciated regards, jim ...

One use unabel to access Outlook webmail
I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange. all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one. we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users. Any suggestion? What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries in the event logs? Nue "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73BF4D97-67B6-4C45-9BE6-6D3DFB2AE7B6@microsoft.com... >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with e...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

MSBLASTER and outlook
Some of my clients with outlook 2000 can not connect to our exchange 2000 SP3 server. They keep getting "server not found" errors. This only started since the MSBlaster worm was released Monday. I assume that since Exchange requires port 135 for clients to connect, that with all the scanning by the virus on port 135 it is just bieng Denied. All the patches and virus scanners have been updated on the Xchng Server and most clients. Our firewall shows several denies a minute for port 135. Can someone at MS confirm this or are there more steps needed to remedy this problem...

hotmail in outlook express
how can I get my hotmail account to show in outlook express?? Outlook Express or Windows Mail (Vista)? Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the=20 only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts. In February 2009, long after Windows Mail was finalized, Microsoft=20 enabled POP access for free Hotmail/Live/MSN accounts. Follow the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMTP server. Although it accepts the newer Live.com addresses, the Windows Mail=20...