Make confidential default setting for all e-mails

I work in HR so it would be helpful if all my e-mails went out marked
confidential.  At the moment I have to set the sensitivity of each e-mail so
it would be helpful if Confidential was the default setting for all my
e-mail.  Is this possible?
0
rog (4)

Rog <Rog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I work in HR so it would be helpful if all my e-mails went out marked
> confidential.  At the moment I have to set the sensitivity of each
> e-mail so it would be helpful if Confidential was the default setting
> for all my e-mail.  Is this possible?

Perhaps with a custom form.  Start here:
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Make Default

How to accept SMTP mail from specific IP adresses
I would like to filter my SMTP mail traffic so that it is only accepted from specif IP addresses. Does anyone know where I would set these up within my configurtion. Yep , on the SMTP protocol , Properties. Under the properties select Access and there you have the RELAY. Grant permissions only to the IP's you want. This should do it. "Steve" <sjferr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c37701c43866$ae428070$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to filter my SMTP mail traffic so that it is > only accepted from specif IP addresses. Does anyone know > where I would set t...

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

Setting All Images to Grayscale
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to check and make sure all the images in a document are set to grayscale without having to check each one individually? Not without VBA or possibly an Apple Script. FWIW, leaving it to the secondary convenience features of a word processing program to convert the color mode of an image is less than optimal to begin with - especially if the 'image' happens to be a photograph. If at all possible, set the color mode, resolution & print dimensions in a [read as *any*] decent graph...

hyperlinks between excel and work when e-mailing
I have hyperlinks between cells in an Excel worksheet and text explanation of the cells in a Word document (the explanation are too voluminous for cells). Works great on my computer, but when I e-mail the files to others the path to the hyperlinks no longer work. Is there a way to have a "generic" path as long as the recipient put the files in one folder? ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

office2004 changes letter e to a
I have a 1.67 alum powerbook5,6 running os X.3.8. using office 2004 (11.0) every time I type the letter "e" by itself in word, entourage, excel; the software changes it to the letter "a". does anyone else have this problem? what can be done to fix? thank you In article <1116619039.365952.137240@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "peak20" <kpeacock@designplusbuild.com> wrote: > I have a 1.67 alum powerbook5,6 running os X.3.8. > using office 2004 (11.0) every time I type the letter "e" by itself in > word, entourage, excel; the sof...

What is the Outlook keyboard shortcut for checking new mail
"Steve Jaeger" <Sjaeger1@elp.rr.com> wrote in message news:043f01c36b5f$468b1110$a601280a@phx.gbl If there is a coded shortcut for a menu item, you will see it on the rightside of the menu. If you open Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive All, you will see F9 listed on the right. Also, it is considered impolite to use only the Subject line to carry the body of your message. -- ____________________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address. _________...

making tickets

Directory location in Vista for all e-mails
Hi Need to know the Directory in Windows Vista where Windows Mail stores the e-mails Thanks to anyone considerate enough to take the time to respond David -- David Hawkins-Clarke Tools | Options | Advanced | Maintenance | Store Folder will reveal the location. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "David" <dhawkinsclarke@eastlink.ca.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:09906E15-D7C8-4435-8699-ECB674423F21@microsoft.com... > Hi > Need to know the Directory in Windows Vista where Windows Mail stores > the &...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

how do I set up outlook for home use?
How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? Contact your ISP for your mail account settings (or import them from Outlook Express if you have it setup there.) Install your profile and account settings and you are good to go. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dauexghouse asked: | How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? ...

verify contact mailing address
Hello, Until recently whenever I eneter a mailing address in a contact outlook 2007 would throw up a small dialog asking me to verify the structure of the address. This was very usefull as we often do searches by post (zip) code or county (state) etc. This seems to have stopped! Is there any way I can turn it back on? Did that make sense? Stuart 1. Open any new or existing contact. 2. Click the button for the Home, Business or Other address. 3. Check the box for "Show this again when address is incomplete or unclear." -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author o...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Setting up tables for grades
I do not understand why I am not understanding this, but I am trying to set up a form for inputing student grades. There are 13 classes that I need to track grades for (currently) as well as a composite grade. I have a table (tblStudents) with the student information (including [StudentID]), a table (tblCourses) with course names(two fields, one [CourseID], the other [Course]), and a table (tblCourseGrades) to keep track of the grades ([GradeID], [StudentID], [CourseID], [Grade]). I'm thinking I'm understanding relational design and I have the table set-up correct, but...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

redirecting OWA default website
Can anyone tell me of any possible drawbacks in the future of configuring the default website for OWA to automatically redirect to the /exchange virtual directory? for some reason typing /exchange to the OWA url was an issue, so I was asked to make http://mail.mydomain.com automatically redirect so OWA would load normally then. I did this a while ago and it works fine, but I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause any headaches in the future. Todd "Todd Seagraves" <nospam_todd.seagraves@gbe.com> wrote in message news:i3f%c.17652$8X2.13382@newssvr22.news.pro...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

ian first mail
"ianmay39" <ian.may93@ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eVW0JOWhIHA.5296@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > "SASKOPEJCINOSKI" <SASKOPEJCINOSKI@gmail.com> сообщил(а) в новостях следующее:4D83E576-7012-4260-ABDC-F072B26B60AD@microsoft.com... > > "ianmay39" <ian.may93@ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:eVW0JOWhIHA.5296@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >> > ...

Data Execution Prevention
I can't find the original post I had made about a week ago, so am posting a new. Whenever I attempt to open my "Printers and Faxes" folder in a window, Data Execution Prevention closes Windows Explorer. For some reason, this does not occur for any other folder I attempt to access, despite them all using Windows Explorer. I went ahead and changed the settings for DEP so that it would prevent the operation of programs other than Windows Explorer (i.e., Windows Explorer is excepted from DEP intervention). However, upon doing that, the problem was simply altered...