Macros disabled in my Microsft off xp outlook (RM)

Help anyone:

I get an error after I close my MSOutlook 2002 after
installing the office XP 2002. I am running windows NT.

This is the error

"the instruction at 0x602813cb referenced memory at
0x602813cb. the memory could not be read"

Can you anyone help and let me know why I am getting it!

Thanks,

Hybrid
0
anonymous (74722)

POP'ing AOL Mail With Outlook Express 6.0
I have just finished setting up Outlook Express to POP my AOL mail and for some reason it downloaded 13,800+ archived emails, -that was ok, but then after they all downloaded and waited over two hours for them I clicked the Send/Received button again to check for any new email that may have arrived while waiting and again all 13,800+ emails started downloading again. Could anyone tell me why this is happening and how to make it stop sending the same emails over and over..? Thank you in advance, Elaine Beauxrauxgard-Weiderhoff Email Client Outlook Express 6.0 Windows XP H...

Macro warning with no macros

Re Outlook 2003 settings
When I setup my POP3 email account in Outlook 2003, it was automatically setup to connect thru LAN, even though my Internet connection is thru 56k modem--at least right now. I do have a built in LAN, but it is not connected at this time. I want to be able to poll for mail. Should I leave it set to LAN and check the modem box to connect when off line? Currently I manually dial my ISP--settings for dial up in Internet Explorer are set to never dial. Do I change this to always dial or will I end up sometimes having 2 dialers running--one from Network connections and one from Internet ...

Macro

Outlook 2003 Calendar Import
I copy my companies public folder calendar up to my Mailbox all appointments an stuff inside intact, then I export it as a Comma Separated Values (Windows) file. Then when it is imported into my personal calendar in Outlook 2003, some of the appointments that had lots of information in the notes box at the bottom do not have that information. I have the import replace duplicates when it is imported. I did some testing and noticed if I deleted some of the data in the notes box when re-exported and imported it would have the notes but the formatting would be gone. Is there a size limi...

Macro

is there a way to insert week numbers in the Outlook Calendar?
I need an easy way to control contracts and week numbers are basic for one of my subcontractors. Can anyone help? Thank you! You can display them on the navigation calendar and month view, but if you need them on physically on the calendar, you'll need to create events. See http://outlooktips.net/apptseries for the method. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newslet...

outlook 2010 sync issues
I am trying the technical preview of outlook 2010. I installed outlook connector to outlook 2010 to use my hotmail account. however, Whenever I command a "send and receive" sync log messages arrive to the syn issues folder. Everyday I get about 50 messages like that. What could be the problem? I don't use exchange or anything like that.... "minimus" <minimus@live.co.uk> wrote in message news:h6dlh5$do0$1@news.eternal-september.org... > I am trying the technical preview of outlook 2010. > > I installed outlook connector to outlook 2010 to use my...

Disabling Copy
I have an excel sheet which is protected. When i right click on a cell it can allow me to copy the contents. How can i make the copy to be disabled? Any one out there with an idea? Thanks -- pkrono ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pkrono's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19532 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346874 You can do this with Excel 2002/2003. With code you could disable a right-click, but you could still use Edit->Copy in Excel 2000 and earlier. "pk...

Terminal Server based Outlook 2007 printing hieroglyphics
We are running terminal services(Server 2008 R2) with Outlook 2007 installed (SP2). No other Office components are installed. When printing emails, (all other printing is fine), the text becomes compressed and looks like hieroglyphics. 1. I have tried removing all printer drivers and re-installing the drivers with no luck. 2. I have also applied the lastest patches and Service packs to the server and Outlook. 3. I have tried using different types of drivers with each printer ie. PS, MS, PCL5e, PCL6 etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated as users are getting very fr...

Outlook Today
Outlook 2002 - Outlook Today allows customizing. When I select the style names Summer and save changes it shows up for that session. Next time I start Outlook it's back at the default. Is this a bug??? Don in San Antonio <donr@att.net> wrote: > Outlook 2002 - Outlook Today allows customizing. When I select the > style names Summer and save changes it shows up for that session. > Next time I start Outlook it's back at the default. Is this a bug??? Try setting it in the registry directly. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Brian Tillman "...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Outlook 2000 #178
Does this version of outlook have the ability to sync with my hotmail account, or am I going to have to keep using outlook express? thank you... Taraneh <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does this version of outlook have the ability to sync > with my hotmail account, or am I going to have to keep > using outlook express? Outlook 2000 does not support HTTP mail accounts, which includes Hotmail. -- Brian Tillman ...

Attached Toolbars Macros

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Importing a pst file in Outlook XP
My computer's configuration changed and I had to delete some hard disk partitions. After doing that, when I open Outlook it pops up a window saying "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The file F:\{...}\outlook .pst could not be opened". Then I press OK and then a new pop-up says "Would you like to open your default File System folder instead?" If I press Yes, Outlook opens without (of course) the outlook.pst file. Also, I can't import my pst file neither I can Create a new one. If I press No, Outlook closes. Does anyone know how to open my pst fil...

Protected sheets and running macros

XP look with manifest?
Hi, How do I give my app the XP look? Something about adding a manifest file. How do I do this? More important, what's in this manifest file? Can someone explain the whole idea to me? Why is it not as simple as linking to a newer version of common controls dll? Lisa Hi Lisa, Creating a Manifest if it's a VC6 project is very easy, have a look at: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/article.php/c5227/ The XML file doesn't actually have to be in your resources. If you put the XML in a text file then rename it to the same name as your exe but with ..mani...

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Macro to remove rows?

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Message Received Since Installing XP SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C492A4.15722330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know what the below messages mean. I receive the messages = when trying to connect to my e-mail via Outlook Express or Outlook, = respectively. When I first bring up my machine, the POP3 interface = works fine. Then, in the middle of the day, I start receiving the below = messages indicating that it cannot connect - - and I can no longer = access e-mail. If I reboot my system, all is oka...