macros #4

I want to create a macro to send a reminder mail to a mail ID on a specific
date on everymonth.  How to create a macro to simplify my task?
0
Maheswar (1)

See if the information on the following page helps:

http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Maheswar" <Maheswar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to create a macro to send a reminder mail to a mail ID on a specific
> date on everymonth.  How to create a macro to simplify my task?

Well, you can either learn to program in vba or try our email scheduler
(http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm) which will allow you to send
multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as
a one-off or regularly at a specified time and interval

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

Atom Z530 + US15W/SCH. USB problems with "Unified BSP v2.4 for Intel Architecture"
Hello, I'm trying to use "Platform Support Package for Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 supporting Intel Chipsets ver 2.4", to create our Windows CE 6.0 image. There are a lot of problems with the USB ports that are not present under other OSes (for example XP). Some USB device is not detected at boot. After this error, the port is not available for hot-plugging other devices. Unfortunately, if I just just use the debug version of the UHCI or EHCI drivers, the problems disappear! So, is anybody using this BSP? Are there differences between US15W UHCI ports and ...

deleting rows #4
In microsoft encell 2000 when i delete a row (say row 5) the row disapears but so does the row number then all other rows are moved up is there a way to delete the row and keep the number 5? The row number shouldn't disappear unless you are hiding the row, not deleting it -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Doctorpc631" <doctorpc631@aol.com> wrote in message news:e4FaNYV4EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > In microsoft encell 2000 when i delete a row (say row 5) the row > disapears > but s...

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Run macro automatically.

Protected sheets and running macros

Move Exchange .5 to New NT 4.0 Server
HI, Can some one guide to move exchange server to new server please. Backup the DS and IS Take server offline... Build new server with same name. Install same Windows Service Pack Install Exchange - New Org and Site (Same as last install) Install same Exchange Service Pack Run Optimizer Install IMC if the old box had one. Stop DS and IS Clear all DSADATA folders and MDBDATA folders. Restore DS and IS -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this news...

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Macro to remove rows?

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

Stuck in outbox #4
I have outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 server, and I have two users usin a couple of Outlook forms to communicate. Here�s the scenario of my problem: User1 sends form1 to user2 User2 opens form1 and clicks on "reply" form2 is opened to send the answer to User1. User2 gets the message (form2) BUT.... in User1's machine the message remains in the outbox (never gets to th "sent items" folder). Any Ideas? Thanks Cristobal ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ...

Business Management Error Move CRM 4.0 Database to Different Machi
Hi, I have backed up a CRM 4.0 _MSCRM and MSCRM_Config database from one machine and restored both on another machine ( Which had been useing a test database). After restoring both databases on the new host I used the Deployment Manger to import the restored database. After completing the import when I attempt to open CRM I get an error message saying " Business Management Error The user ID associated the current record is not valid" From the server where I'm logged an as Administrator On client PC I get the following. Server Error in '/...

Can I print 3 weeks of a monthly calendar rather than all 4/5 week
I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in the month reqested. This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered. I would like to print 3 weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks. There is an option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I have chosen. 3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but it won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end dat...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

NDR 4.4.7
The email sent has an 3mb excel file attachment with macros and links. The remote server admin says the email is not reaching their server. I can email a 2mb .pdf or 3mb excel file with no macros or links to the same individual and he receives the email fine. The administrator at the other end says it is not their servers...how can I convince him - will message tracking give me enough. Also, I can send the 3mb excel file with macros and links to other exchange servers without an issue Tracking won't give you information. Turn up message logging and look in there. "Cindy&q...

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Symantec Mail Security 4.5
Just installed mail security 4.5 and works fine except when I got to spam statistics I get the error message: "Spam statistics are not available. Administrative privileges are required." When going into by dcl or domain. I am accessing it as a Admin. This is a Exchange 2000 + Win 2000 box. smold@pdsnet.co.uk wrote in news:cdoa56$qr3@odah37.prod.google.com: > Just installed mail security 4.5 and works fine except when I got to > spam statistics I get the error message: > > "Spam statistics are not available. Administrative privileges are > required." &...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...

Recovery server #4
Hi, I am setting up a recovery server to restore an online backup of the info store of an Exchange 2003 server. I can not use the recovery storage group as it is a snapshot backup and not supported by Symantec. I know that the log file path does not matter but does the database path matter? I have done this restore to a recovery server in earlier versions of exchange without issue. The only diffenences in this case is that 1- I am restoring from a snapshot backup 2- I got lazy and recreated the recovery server with only a C: and the production server has the exchange databases on ...