Macros #2

I find that macros are disabled in my Outlook 2003. How can I enable them or
is that a bad idea?
                              Thanks, CMA

0
cma6j (2)

Tools-> Macro-> Security... To keep a certain level of security control you
should never put it lower than medium unless when you are in a secure
development environment.

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"CMAR" <cma6j@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I find that macros are disabled in my Outlook 2003. How can I enable them
or
> is that a bad idea?
>                               Thanks, CMA

0
Roady
5/5/2004 10:05:44 PM
On 04 May 2004 05:12, "CMAR" wrote:
>I find that macros are disabled in my Outlook 2003. How can I enable
>them or is that a bad idea?
>                              Thanks, CMA

Tools | Macro | Security.  I wouldn't enable them unless you have a good
reason to, though.
--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

0
bens1 (1425)

KDC Error #2
Hi I am confuss and unable to figure out which SPN is duplicated. Please help. The message generated by LDP as follows: CN=SERVER, OU=Domain Controllers, DC=ems,DC=local 1> name: SERVER 1> canonicalName: ems.local/DomainController/SERVER >>Dn: CN=KavernTan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, DC=ems,DC=local 4> objectClass:top;person,organizationPerson;user; 1>cn:kavern Tan 1>distinguishedName:CN=Kavern Tan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, Dc=ems,Dc=local 1>name:Kavern Tan 1>canonicalNamw: ems.local/MyBusiness/Users/SBSU...

Macro warning with no macros

Money 2002 wont start #2
When I try to run Money 2002, after I enter my password the following error message occurs - "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Microsoft says the product is obsolete and won't help. We haven't changed anything with our computer. Any idea of the cause of the problem or potential solution? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=130. Try opening the sample data file to narrow the problem to the environment or the data file. "Confused in EP" <Confused ...

Abnormal program termination #2
Hi, I am developing a Dialog Based MFC appliction and I get an error when I "minimize" the dialog by minimize all button which is in the desktop. The error says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Abnormal program termination. Even if I am starting the program in debug mode, I cannot catch the error. Normally, I could find which part of the code is the source of error from Call Stack. What can be the source of error. Note: Error only appears when I minimize the dialog after about 3 seconds. Thank you. These are usually miserable bugs to find. I'd suggest a...

Macro

This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore
This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore This is my reply 2 "Vigneshwaran Sivakumar (Wipro Ltd.)" <v-vsivak@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0E362A2-1089-46D1-A6EB-B600CBCECF0D@microsoft.com... > This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore ...

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Pop Up Box #2
This code compares a cell value to other cells in the same row and gives pop up if it is a dup. Can this be modified to compare a cell value to existing work sheet names? Thanks! Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, _ Rows(2)) Is Nothing Then If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf( _ Rows(2), "=" & Target.Value) > 1 Then MsgBox "Please enter a unique value." Target.ClearContents Target.Select End If ...

Attached Toolbars Macros

Sum after Sorting #2
There is an Excel Spreadsheet like the following Project Value Sum Power 120 354 (Power + Computer) Computer 234 AV 123 Quest 200 In other words, the formula for 354 is "=B2+B3" There is a requirement that we have to sort the first column in ascending order but keep the sum still be the value for Power & Computer (as follow) Project Value Sum AV 123 354 Computer 234 Power 120 Quest 200 I have tried a number of ways but still cannot get it fixed. Is there any suggestion ? Hi! Based on your example in the second table it lo...

Troubleshooting Delete #2
Roady - I thought originally I had said I was trying to delete an old message from Outbox in Outlook. It will not delete and says that "mapi spooler" whatever and has originally begun transmitting. I have tried to put Outlook in offline work mode, it will still not delete. I have tried to move the message to another folder, but it will not move. Outlook would go back online by itself. So, then, I tried disconnecting the cable for the internet, restarted, and tried to delete again. No go. I browsed other discussions and saw that you had recommended using a shift delete. This a...

comparing 2 spreadsheets
Hi i have two spreadsheets with thousands of telephones numbers in them. i need to find out which numbers from one of the spreadsheets appear in the other spreadsheet. so basically, which numbers from A appear in B there are thousands of numbers so icant do it manually. thanks for any help -- suki2shoes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ suki2shoes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386077 On the cell adjacent to say A1, say g1 ...

Protected sheets and running macros

Product ID and invalid Product key message #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel A PERFECT STORM! After completing an auto-update that announced itself as "critical", any attempt to open Office results in an Invalid product key message. In order to type in the new product key, i have to enter the product ID. You can only get the product ID by opening the programme....which I CAN'T open because I have an invalid product key. I HATE AUTO UPDATER! Please help. On 10/19/09 8:16 AM, in article 59b7eeca.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "blueyonearth@officeformac.com" <blueyonearth@of...

Missing fonts #2
I have MS Word & Publisher and mysteriously 1 of my most common fonts just became missing and all of my documents that had them have changed to something else. The font which is missing is the "Invitation" font. Does anyone know how I can get it back? I did an uninstal and a reinstall twice now with no success. Please help. Frank Did you look for it in the Windows\Fonts directory? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frankcd77" <Frankcd77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:971500B0-C0EF-4E07-B708-ABD9923FE690@microsoft.com... >...

Conditional Formats #2
I have to somehow apply a compound conditional format to a worksheet that is only partially shown below. Here is my requirements which are difficult to explain, The correct answers to a multiple choice test are shown in row 2, columns B,D,F,H Students were asked to gauge their confidence in their answers, on a scale from 1-3 which are shown in C,E,G,I I need to conditionally format the answers so that they are Bold Italics if the correct answer appears and color code the cells with the answers depending upon the confidence level (on color for a 1, another for 2, and a third for a 3). ...

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Drop Down List #2
When you first type the first letter for the email address on the TO: line, in Outlook 2007, you notice that a drop down list shows up with the last email addresses you had used in the past. Is there a way of cleaning out this list? Thanks in advance. -- Moe Jones HVAC Service Technician Energy Equalizers Inc. Houston, Texas www.EnergyEqualizers.com Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the f...