Macro for refresh folder

Hi All,

        Would like to know how to write a macro in outlook to click on
tools -> refresh this folder. Please help.

With kind regards
Oracleinform

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Attached Toolbars Macros

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

delete folder from personal folders
i have accidentally deleted a folder from my personal folder and when i restore the pst file i cannot find it! any ideas? ...

IMAP header refreshing
I'm using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro to check my gmail account via IMAP. Every so often, I'll go to the folder to check a new message, and it'll decide to reindex all my headers. There's about 12k of them, so it takes a bit of time. Is there any way to stop this? I'd like to have the full archive there, but the vast majority of the time I only want the last 24 hrs. ...

shortcut keys to macros

Macro that password protects a sheet

Compacting
Windows XP Media Centre edition fully updated Compacting Outlook Express Before Compacting click on Local Folders Then Menu > File > Folder > Compact All Folders. Runs fine to Folders File then Warning/Error ?? Folders Fuile in use by Outlook Express or another application. Tried reboot then compact again before any other app sused problem persists. Any offers of help please -- Jim Bunton Is Fuile a user created folder or a typo? What is its size? Create a new folder. Move all the contents of the Fuile folder to it and delete the old one. If it is more ...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...

Run multiple Macros or macros from within other macros ?
I would like to run multiple macros at startup. What code should be used in the Private Sub Application_Startup command in the ThisOutlookSession area ? If the names of my macros were below what would the code to look like ? Macro1 Macro2 Macro3 I have looked at the samples from previous posts and cannot determine how to make them apply specifically to my needs. In Excel you can use the Run "Macro1" line and it would run that macro. Run does not work in Outlook I suppose because I kept getting an error. **** Also - What code is needed to execute a macro from w...

Startup macro
Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is opening. I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic started. Zeno option explicit sub auto_Open() call yourspecificmacronamehere end sub Zeno wrote: > > Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is > opening. > I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic > started. > > Zeno -- Dave Peterson ...

Macro Question #8
Hi: I have a group of several files with a simple macro that automatically goes to a specific worksheet at the time the file is opened. The code is as follows: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets ("TITLE").Select Range ("a1").Select End Sub The macro works properly when a single file is opened, but when I try to open several of the files at the same time I get the following error message: Run Time Error 1004 Select method of Worksheet Class Failed All of the files do open, but the macro appears to run on only the first file selected. All of the other files open ...

Hide a Folder
Is it possible to alter the hidden attribute of a folder and if so how? Thanks in advance. hi Bobby, On 07.04.2010 17:30, BobbyBob wrote: > Is it possible to alter the hidden attribute of a folder and if so how? Use the FileSystemObject to get a folder and change its attributes: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hww8txat%28VS.85%29.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f1xtf7ta%28VS.85%29.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5tx15443%28VS.85%29.aspx Either use late binding Dim fso As Object Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObjec...

macros #29
I am trying to remove dup rows in an excel spreadsheet, but my macro only deletes the dup out of the first column, not the whole row and moves up the next item to replace what it deleted. Any suggestions post the macro here. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It's easier to work from the bottom towards the top (just in case you're not doing it now). And you can do this kind of thing to get rid of a row: rows(i).delete cells(i,1).entirerow.delete But it's difficult to guess without seeing your code. Dorothea wrote: > > I am trying to remove dup ro...