Lost calendar & Task items in Outlook 2000

When I didn't keep my trial Office 2003, Outlook 2000 cannot find/open
calendar or task items.
--
Eliza
0

Bett <Bett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I didn't keep my trial Office 2003, Outlook 2000 cannot find/open
> calendar or task items.

So sorry.  Is there a question you'd like to ask?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Publisher 2000/Frontapge 2000
I have completed a clean installation of Win XP (complete with all updates to date). I have then installed parts of MS Office 2000 - Photodraw, Publisher and Frontpage - not included in MS Office 2003 Standard, together with any related office updates. I then installed MS Office 2003 Standard. Finally, I created user accounts with limited access for the kids. All parts of Office 2003, Publisher 2000 and Frontpage 2000 work fine in the administrator account. However, in the limited user account the system attempts to reinstall the software whenever I try to start Publisher or Fron...

Outlook calendar company wide
Hi, My client needs a method to centralize calendar and contacts throughout the company, 5 users. They do not have the need for exchange server since they will not need the e-mail centralized or controlled and they do not need to monitor e-mail activities. They just need to know availability for meetings and contacts. In a way they just need an enterprise "outlook" without the pop and SMTP. Any ideas on what software will accomplish this task will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Nick =?Utf-8?B?d2luMjAwM25ld2Jl?= <win2003newbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

custom template for outlook rule
I have a mailbox on my exchange server that gets emails sent to support@mycompany.com. 4 Users on the network watch the inbox of my support mailbox from their outlooks by going in to other users folder. Yesterday I logged in as the support user so setup server side rules in outlook. The rule says. Any message sent to Support -> Have server reply with a specific message. Then I created an outlook message template that says "your message has been received, we will get back to you shortly". I found my template in C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Application Data\Micros...

outlook mail problem #2
i am running windows xp professional when i try to send a email a error comes up that says: does not recognize one or more names i recive mail find . can anyone help thanks gt gregg trenor <gt@irsauction.com> wrote: > i am running windows xp professional when i try to send > a email a error comes up that says: > does not recognize one or more names > i recive mail find . can anyone help thanks gt Please report, stating the exact text of the error messane, you Outlook version, and the type of account you're using. This isn't alt.psychic.read.my.mind -- Brian T...

Line Item Sequence Number #2
I have a question pertaining to the Line Items Sequence Number of an Order apposed to an Invoice. If an Order is Transferred to an Invoice in the GP SOP Trx Entry, does the LNITMSEQ Number stay the same from the Order to the Invoice? If a Item is LNITMSEQ value of 49152 on the Order will it be 49152 on the Invoice? or will it depend of the positioning on that Line on the Invoice? I am trying to report on Costs on Open Invoices from the SOP POP Link and have to use the ORIGNUMB/ORIGTYPE to relate to the SOP60100 Table but I want to be sure the LNITMSEQ is going to be right. Any help w...

How do I set up my outlook account
I am trying to set up my outlook account, does it sync with with my msn account? If so how? You need to see the information supplied by your Mail Account provider = on their website. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Kevin asked: | I am trying to set up my outlook account, does it sync with with my | msn account? If so how? ...

iPhone and Calendar Syncing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I understand that Ent will only sync with iCal to the 'Entourage' calendar. <br> When I add an appointment on my iPhone, it syncs via MobileMe to my iCal Calendar. <br> Am I right in saying that Entourage will not sync this event unless I move it manually to the Entourage calendar in iCal when I return to my computer? On 2010-03-26 05:00:28 -0400, imacken@officeformac.com said: > I understand that Ent will only sync with iCal to the 'Entourage' calendar. > When I add an ...

Shortcuts to folders: Outlook 2003 #2
Hi there, I have just started using Outlook 2003. In Outlook 2002 (XP?) it was possible to create a shortcut link to a folder in the file system into which emails could be dragged and dropped. This does not seem possible in Outlook 2003. Can this be done or not? TIA, Kim. Kim Bracknell <no_spam_please_kbracknell_at_foi.wa.gov.au> wrote: > Hi there, I have just started using Outlook 2003. In Outlook 2002 > (XP?) it was possible to create a shortcut link to a folder in the > file system into which emails could be dragged and dropped. This does > not seem possible in Outloo...

outlook pst #5
Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst files you can have in outloook 2003? I take it you mean how many open? Are you perchance wishing to create a seperate pst for each Contact? "rob" <taylorrob@battelle.org> wrote in message news:207801c4ac7e$331dbc20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst > files you can have in outloook 2003? ...

What is the Outlook 2007 "PST" file called and how do I find it?
In prior versions of Outlook, I could always find the Outlook user data by scanning for PST file type. I've got a machine in which an eval version was used and now expired. I want to save the data for the day when I might buy Outlook and pick up where I left off. I can't find a PST file. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail "Al Dykes" <adykes@panix.com> wrote in message news:helf5c$5ac$1@panix5.panix.com... > > > In prior ...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Outlook crashing when replying to email
I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he replies to another e-mail. There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens that I can find. I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all ADD-INS and some other things. Here are the errors I am getting in my event viewer: Application log: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70, faulting module mso.dll, version 12.0.6425.1000, stamp 49d65443, debug? 0, fault address 0x00194e6d. MS Office Diagnostics log: ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outloo...

Outlook 2000
In the past I have downloaded holdidays into the Calendar. Does anyone know if I can download 2008 holidays? If so, how do I do it? See if the info here helps: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm "Les" <lester123_nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:46bf5606$0$20527$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > In the past I have downloaded holdidays into the Calendar. Does anyone > know if I can download 2008 holidays? If so, how do I do it? Thanks for trying, but the info was not there.. "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com&g...

Customising Outlook defaults for new folders.
Is there a way to set the default settings for new Outlook folders? I am using Outlook 2003. I personally do not like the reading pane, I find emails sorted in group difficult to read and I also find the default ordering of the columns in the list of message quite unproductive for me. I appreciate the many may like the defalt order, however I would simply like to have the option of establishing the defaults I find most productive. Have I missed something in the Outlook set-up options? View->Current View->Customize. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the gro...

tasks, and customize forms
Hi... I just installed Outlook 2007, two questions...any help would be appreciated! 1. What is the difference Tasks and To Do list? 2. When adding a new contact, is there a way to put 2 contact names under one Contact? (ie: the Business name is ABC Auto, and I want to put both Joe Smith, President and Jill Jones, VP under ABC Auto...I don't want ABC Auto in there twice. Is there a way to customize the form so I can put more than one name? and it shows up when you list your contacts? I don't want to put it under details. THANK YOU, Whomever is nice enough to help me! :) To Do ...

Delete Single item from multi select listbox
Afternoon all. I have searched far and wide for a solution to this. I have an unbound multi select listbox that i populate with a double click event from a list of items. I can add things just fine. I can also delete all the items that i have added to the list box. What i need help on is deleteing a single item from the listbox on doubleclick. If its easier to simply create a button that loops through the selected items and deltes them i can do that. But double clicking seems easier for the users. lstSelectedItems.RemoveItem (i) This code deletes the first item in the list. I ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

Project and Outlook Communication
For the longest time we were using Lotus notes, but have now switched to MS Outlook. Does anyone know of advantages by having MS Project and MS Outook? are there any special ways these communicate or can be used that we could not do with Lotus? We are on MS Project Professional (including PWA) 2007 SP1 Thanks Steve SteveP -- When you move to Outlook from Lotus Notes, you will find there is an Project Server 2007 add-in for Outlook that allows a team member to import and report on PWA tasks from within Outlook. Before they can use the add-in, they must download and inst...

Occurances of items in a range.
Hello all, I have a large field of data about 17,000 rows. What I want to do it break it into increments of 500 and then have excel count the occurances of each increment and in another cell total it. Please, for purposes of your responses assume all original data is in sheet 1 Column "F" I want the ranges to look like this: -5000 to -4501 -4500 to -4001 -4000 to -3501 ............... 0 to 500 501 to 1000 ............... etc all the way to 4500 to 5000 Is what I'm asking even possible? and if so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Shhhh "Shhhh&quo...

Restoring Outlook
Hi I loaded the new Microsoft XP Home software which I purchased on the weekend and now I cannot access my Microsoft Outlook programme. It asks for a disc which I don't have. Can anyone help? Can I find the link software on the web? Thanks a lot. Steven You cannot link, you need origonal cd of Office or OL "Steven" <sagdirect@telkomsa.net> wrote in message news:13df701c41b2d$33ab9e60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I loaded the new Microsoft XP Home software which I > purchased on the weekend and now I cannot access my > Microsoft Outlook programme. It asks for ...

Outlook 2003 signature grayed out
I am trying to remove a signature but under 'mail format' signature is 'grayed out'. My message format is html. Any ideas on what is wrong? thanks in advance. which editor are you using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SU...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

project calendar
I am looking for a template to create a master calendar to track client project work on an annual basis including the project name, who is involved, what has to be done and status. ...

Import messages from Outlook Express 5 to 6
How can I import messages & folders from Version 5 to version 6? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie...