Lost ability to print multiple copies of email

I am only able to print one copy at a time of an email.
Though I tell the printer to make copies in quantity, I
only get one copy. This happenned all of a sudden. For the
other programs I use, Excel, Word etc., I am able to print
the number of copies I direct the printer to do.

Any advice?
0
anonymous (74722)

Update your printer driver?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sm asked:

| I am only able to print one copy at a time of an email.
| Though I tell the printer to make copies in quantity, I
| only get one copy. This happenned all of a sudden. For the
| other programs I use, Excel, Word etc., I am able to print
| the number of copies I direct the printer to do.
|
| Any advice?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)
2/19/2004 6:34:09 PM
Thanks,

I checked and all drivers are updated (I use HP 4050N and=20
that's what I checked). The interesting part is that for=20
the other programs I use I can get multiple copies. Only=20
in the Outlook Express program am I having this problem.

Any other idea?

intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
sm asked:

>| I am only able to print one copy at a time of an email.
>| Though I tell the printer to make copies in quantity, I
>| only get one copy. This happenned all of a sudden. For=20
the
>| other programs I use, Excel, Word etc., I am able to=20
print
>| the number of copies I direct the printer to do.
>|
>| Any advice?
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Email Error 10-23-03

how do i get rid of border on brochure in publisher when printing
i am trying to fill in the background on a brochure in publisher. on the screen it looks right but when you print it leaves a 1/4 inch white border around the outside and looks like crap. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? You need to find out if your printer is capable of full-bleed and if so, how do you do it with your printer. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "jeff johnson" <jeff johnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6F8C51A-892B-428A-A1F3-3A00A84E6D16@microsoft.com...

What is print to file?
Sorry if a newbie question but I've seen it and heard of it but what is "print to file"? print to file allows you to send an output to a flat file or text file which can later be opened in another application, instead of sending it to the printer. >-----Original Message----- >Sorry if a newbie question but I've seen it and heard of it but what is "print to file"? >. > Instead of printing directly to a printer, you can print to a file. Then you can transport that file to somewhere else and use an old DOS command to copy that file to a like printer....

Sending Bulk HTML email
Hi, How do you select contact/accounts using Advanced Find and then perform a bulk email to those selected? The email needs to be in HTML format. Are there any addons that will acheive this? Thanks Mike Hi Mike, From where you are highlight the entries from the list and then goto more actions and then "Mail Merge" then select bulk mail or e-mail or whatever you want to do. From there generate your e-mail or letter or whatever, and then when you select to send (e-mail only) there will be the option to send as HTML, Plain Text or Attachment. hth, Nathan "Mike R"...

Dynamic report printing
I have a report that is based on a query. The report is sorted on the field "Type". I'd like for the user to be able to print only seleted sections of the report based on which "Type" sections they need to print. I was thinking of a form where they could select which types to print. However, the user can add new types, so I'm I can't put it together how to create the form for printing. Any suggestions? -- Thanks, Jason If they only need to select one "type", you can put a combo on the form, with a command button to OpenReport. It would be like...

Adding an email Signature
Hi, are there any workarounds to adding an email signature in CRM except by going through exchange? I don't believe this is possible by default in CRM. You might look into user specific templates, but I don't know if this will solve it (or is workable). Maybe there are some 3rd party tools for this. Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Kuvenp" wrote: > Hi, are there any workarounds to adding an email signature in CRM except by > going through exchange? There's no way to automatically add a signature, but each user can create a template for this purpose (To...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

copy transactions
I am using Money 2003 on XP Home with 1.2GB mem and 2.4 GHZ Pentium 4 processor. Is there a way to copy part of the transactions to a different file to make the file size smaller? -- Bob Brannon Yes. File|Archive. Most people do not find that it improves their performance appreciably. For many reasons, I do not recommend archiving. "Bob Brannon" <bbran@3rivers.net> wrote in message news:upajI6q3DHA.2528@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am using Money 2003 on XP Home with 1.2GB mem and 2.4 GHZ Pentium 4 > processor. Is there a way to copy part of the transactions to a ...

printing attachments
I have a HP F2430. Cannot print attachments. Have to close a dialog box. Please tell me how to do this. THANKS On Jan 13, 2:51=A0pm, conmom <con...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a HP F2430. Cannot print attachments. Have to close a dialog box. > Please tell me how to do this. THANKS What attachments? What email client? The error message will likely help find out what the problem is. In the meantime, save the attachment and then print it. conmom wrote: > I have a HP F2430. Cannot print attachments. Have to close a dialog box. > Please tell me...

excel font changes in email
Hi, We have just had office 2003 installed on one of our machines while the rest are still running on a previous version. We opened a template from our server changed it and re-saved to the server. Now when the files are emailed and opened by one of our original machines in another office they come out with a very different appearance in terms of layout and font. Anybody any suggestions, it´s driving us crazy. Thanks What were the before and after font names? If the font used on the "sending" pc doesn't exist on the "receiving" pc, then windows will do a su...

Outlook crashing when replying to email
I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he replies to another e-mail. There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens that I can find. I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all ADD-INS and some other things. Here are the errors I am getting in my event viewer: Application log: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70, faulting module mso.dll, version 12.0.6425.1000, stamp 49d65443, debug? 0, fault address 0x00194e6d. MS Office Diagnostics log: ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outloo...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Make excel so it can be printed off, chart and all.
I do our monthly budget on excel and would like to print it off chart and all, how do I do that without cut and pasting it into Microsoft Word then print it. If the chart is embedded on a worksheet, it should print when you print the worksheet. If it's on a chart sheet, you could print that sheet separately. Or, move the chart to a worksheet, and print it there. To move a chart, right-click on it, and choose Location. Select one of the options, and click OK Dove wrote: > I do our monthly budget on excel and would like to print it off chart and > all, how do I do that without c...

Print order for a Workbook
I have six six page worksheets in a workbook. When I tell excel to print the entire workbook it prints in this order 1,2,4,3,6,5. The tabs are in order at the bottom. How can I get it to print back to front so that it the person I send it to sill have a print out that follows the logical flow of documents (e.g. print 6,5,4,3,2,1 )? Didn't you ask this in functions <lmanning98020@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:031c01c39824$21b94360$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have six six page worksheets in a workbook. When I > tell excel to print the entire workbook it prints in this &...

Single Event Handle for Multiple ActiveX Controls
Greetings, I have a program that creates a number of activeX controls. I want to capture messages fired by these controls and wish to use ON_CONTROL_RANGE to handle the events with a single function. I have declared the handling function as : afx_msg void OnParameterChanged(UINT ctrlID); and: BEGIN_EVENTSINK_MAP(CSomePage, CWnd) ON_CONTROL_RANGE(1, IDR_PARAMETERSTART, IDR_PARAMETERSTART + 50, OnParameterChanged) END_EVENTSINK_MAP() and the I get the following compilation errors: error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'int' to 'LPCTSTR' Conversion ...

Finding a deleting duplicate emails in OL 2007
How can I find and delete duplicate messages in Outlook 2007? Thanks Bruce Bruce, you wrote on Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:00:57 -0700: > How can I find and delete duplicate messages in Outlook 2007? http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/remove_duplicates/ -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

Printing Excel object
I want the cells, I don't want the A,B,C,... 1,2,3,.. >border around them. > >>-----Original Message----- >>Delete those cells in Excel... >> >>-- >>Mary Sauer MS MVP >>http://office.microsoft.com/ >>http://msauer.mvps.org/ >>news://msnews.microsoft.com >>"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in >message >>news:18a701c4dd45$16607a80$a501280a@phx.gbl... >>> row and column headers with an Excel linked object? >> >> >>. >> >. > Jim, dear, posting your qu...

Excel 2002 copying and pasting some time hangs using key strokes
It happens sometimes: In excel 2002,the paste button will be grayed out if you use key strokes, not mouse to copy and paste. Only way to go to resolve is to Crtl-alt-del. Is any one has resolution on this. Or information why this happens. Dr Tim ...

Print Preview
I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any ideas where I should start looking?? Thanks, Neil Neil B wrote: > I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom > in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any > ideas where I should start looking?? I'd say in CMyView::OnPrint(..) Does it also go blank if you just alt-tab from and to the application? I'll bet it does. Then the problem will ...

Programmatically Send Email in CRM
Hello Is there a way to Programmatically send an email using CRM SDK? I tried Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMEmail = new Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMEmail(); But then, i dont know what to do after this. There are no methods to send email or set the Body text etc. Please advice. Thanks, Ruf try posting this question in microsoft.public.crm.developer "ruf" <maruf.dolani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1110466388.600535.80360@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello > Is there a way to Programmatically send an email using CRM SDK? I > tried > Microsoft.C...

Outlook, printing pictures in an Email
Problem: When I print an Email that has pictures in the Email, the pictures do not print. All I get is a frame where the picture is on the page. Outlook help files saids: Print frames in an HTML message On the File menu in a message, click Print. Under Print frames, select an option. The problem is this menu is greyed out and I can not choose any of the options. Both my work PC(has Outlook XP) and Home PC (has Outlook 2000) have the same problem. Does any one have a fix??? ...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

copy userform
I want to copy a user form from one workbook to a instruction manual. I just want the form with no functionality oldjay Show the form. hit alt-prtscr on the keyboard Open up your manual (in MSWord??). locate its new home hit ctrl-v (to paste) (Alt-prtscr just copies the active window to the windows clipboard) Oldjay wrote: > > I want to copy a user form from one workbook to a instruction manual. I just > want the form with no functionality > > oldjay -- Dave Peterson Hi Oldjay, Open your workbook Select the cells you want to copy Open MS Word (or whatever program...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...