Losing formating going from Word 2002 to Outlook 2002

I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why I am losing m
formating when try to send a newsletter in word using outlook 2002 fro
within word.

When the email is received, the formating is all messed up.

I tried to save the document as a web page and then send it but it i
still received messed up.

The newsletter is four columns wide, has text and graphics and wa
saved and sent as all three different types (RTF, HTML and a norma
word docutment) and still not luck.

Can any one offer any advise

Reference Cell in custom format????
I am trying to reference another cell in the custom format area. how it is seet up currently, I have a column (A) that will have the quantity, column (B) has the unit of the quantity, and column (C) has the unit price, followed by column (D) that will have the total cost of the object (i.e. column A * C = D) I am trying to have column C set up so all I have to do is type the unit price but the custom format of the cell will change the value to include the label that is in the column next to it (B).......currently for examples sake, I am trying to set the unit price to 50, and the unit o...

internet explorer script error in outlook
hi... i have this error every time i open my outlook 2002, 'internet explorer script error' line: 298 class: 1 error: class not registered code: 0 url: outlook:today pls. help.....thanks hi wishkah, please read this, maybe it could solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;308260 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "wishkah" <wishkah08@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2e13201c46ae3$c1bdd320$a501280a@phx.gbl... > hi... > i have this error every time i open my outlook 200...

No Account records are available in this view when I go offline
When i'm online i see all my accounts, i do an sync, no errors. When i'm trying to get my info in accounts or other i get : No Account records are available in this view when i go offline. I have installed all the patch and my registry value is good. I use Xp sp2 and I'm a admin on the server and on my laptop and i'm also a crm user. hmm try the sync again go online again then go into the mscrm registry on the client computer with the sfo client and do this 1) remove regvalues UserReplicationId and LastSyncDate 2) Set regvalue RCOffline = 0 3) Restart Outlook and try GoO...

outlook express #61
cannot open outlook. i get a message 0x8007000E, followed by MSOE.DLL not loaded. "eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:252001c3a942$af185910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > cannot open outlook. i get a message 0x8007000E, followed > by MSOE.DLL not loaded. this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress...

Publisher won't dash words
We all know that when we write and the text box width is over it continues writing down, that's obvious. When I write in my Publisher, I mark the Justify button, and as I write, it justifies the sentence leaving spaces and all that and it looks ugly in small colummns. I know there is a way that Publisher cuts the word in the middle, puts a little dash line and continues the word down as I keep writting. I need Publisher to do that and I don't know how!! By the way, I wrtie in spanish so I don't know if that has to do with the dash thingy. Please help me soon and thank you! ...

Formatting bar not where it was
For some reason, the formatting bar in Outlook 2003 will not stay under the subject line. I drag it down and the very next time I start Outlook, it's right back up under the regular toolbar. How can I make it stay where I want it to? I've never had a problem before, it's just recently...more then likely after an update? Thanks in advance, BetteBoop57 BetteBoop57 wrote: > For some reason, the formatting bar in Outlook 2003 will not stay under > the subject line. I drag it down and the very next time I start Outlook, > it's right back up under the re...

Can't open Web pages from URLs in Outlook e-mail
It used to work, but all of a sudden, it doesn't. When I get an e-mail with a URL link in it, it opens up my browser (IE) but it stays blank. The Web site does not load. What could have happened? Is there a setting that I can check in Outlook and/or IE? I've looked but to no avail. Thanks, Keith Do you use a pop-up blocker? Does it still happens if you disable it? Note that the Google Toolbar also holds a pop-up blocker. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -...

Funny Characters in Rich Text / HTML Formatted Emails
We run Exchange 2003. One of our users has noticed that when he sends Rich Text or HTML formatted emails to his wife's Hotmail account, some funny characters seem to be interspersed within the body of the message. It seems that when a sentence is split by two spaces, a capital A with a hat on appears. Does anyone know if this is a problem with Exchange or Hotmail? I setup a test email that I know will highlight the issue and got my friends to send it to my Hotmail account from their corporate systems. Their emails display fine! ...

Outlook Client Is Losing Connection To Microsoft CRM While Online
Hi. I have Rollup 2 installed on both the Outlook Client and the server. On my laptop, I am running Win XP Pro with SP 2 and all the updates applied and Outlook 2003 with all the updates applied. I am noticing that I seem to be losing the connection to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client. Right after I boot my laptop I am able to access to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client for between 4 hours to a day. After that if I click on the Accounts, Contacts or Leads folders nothing seems to happen. I have waited up to 10 minutes after clicking and nothing. At this point I can still use...

Outlook format
When someone receives an email from me, why is the format different from the appearence that was sent ? It depends on what they are using to read it. You may use word to edit the mail and they may not have that feature enabled and be using rich test or text only "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:283001c49c32$d9694830$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When someone receives an email from me, why is the format > different from the appearence that was sent ? ...

Conditional Formatting help....
Hi All, Background: I have a cell That I'm checking these three conditions against. B5= 100%, C5 = Blank Three conditional formats: =AND((B5-C5)>=1%,($B5-C5)<=9%) (Background=YelloW (91% to 99%)) =AND((B5-C5)>=10%) - (Background =Red (below 90%)) =AND((C5>=B5) - (Background=Green (100% or greater)) Problem: Before any data is entered the cells are all colored red because the value in them is 0 by default. Is there a way to get around this? I would like the user to enter a 0, have the cell check the conditions, and then turn it ...

Font formatting in VBE
I have some docvariables tied to docvariable fields of which some need to be BOLD fonts but others tied to the same field do not. If I bold the field in the document, then all the docvariables are bold which is not my intent. How can i selectively bold some but not all of the docvariables? I've tried to highlight the specific variable and "control-B" but it doesn't seem to have any affect. tx Sub ScratchMaco() MsgBox "Use the ""\* CharFormat"" switch in your DocVariable fields and format" _ & "the ""D&quo...

Problem accessing Word
Have a 2 yr. old Gateway POS. it came pre-loaded (Windows Office Suite included), with no disks. Lately, after clicking on the Word icon, a small screen says preparing to install and an install progress bar begins, then stops about halfway. Notice says "SKUO11.CAB could not be found". If I cancel the install, I get another message saying, Please run Set Up and select "repair" (can't find Set Up, Where to look?) If I hit cancel again, the program begins and works fine. The problem seems to be getting to the program. Any Ideas? See http://support.mi...

How does MSCRM 1.2 handle conflicts in synchronization w/ Outlook?
I know that MSCRM in v1.0 is "last in wins". Is this the same with v1.2? Thank You, Do Do wrote: > I know that MSCRM in v1.0 is "last in wins". Is this the same with > v1.2? Yes. -- J�rgen Beck MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSE, MCT MCP CRM Application/Installation/Customization www.Juergen-Beck.de ...

Calculations adding Text formats #2
I am new at this so please bear with me. I am using Excel XP. In my column I have a list of numbers. Some are formatted as text and some are formatted at numeric. When I insert by formula it seems to be calculating the entire column, even the text formatted cells. What am I doing wrong. Example Cell A1 = 5 - numeric Cell A2 = 5 - text format Cell A3 = 5 - text format Cell A4 = 5 - numeric format formula states =sum(a1:a4) the total should be 10 not 20. Correct? It depends on when you do the formatting. If you enter a number and then reformat the cell to text, it will still show u...

Outlook 2003 -How to open more than one jpg attachement at a time
I posted this on the general newsgroup but received no reply. Hoping someone here has an answer: I recently installed Outlook 2003 and cannot find a way to open multiple jpg attachments easily. My daughter has a new baby and constantly sends many pictures attached to one email. Previously, With Outlook 2000 I was able to highlight all the attachments and open them all at once. Now I have to open one, then go back to the email to open another, etc. Is there some way I can set up 2003 to open them all at once? ...

Outlook in IMAP mode
Good Day Board, I would like to know if there is a way to get Outlook to actually delete an e-mail while in IMAP mode instead of just drawing a line through the e-mail. If there is no way to get around this, is there a way to update the folder view to eventually remove these e-mails. "Kirrin Jones" <kirrinjones@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ueuEUxrhHHA.4596@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Good Day Board, > > I would like to know if there is a way to get Outlook to actually delete > an e-mail while in IMAP mode instead of just drawing a line through the > e-m...

Message formatting
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. When I send a message the formatting is fine. However, when I receive a reply, my original message has extra "line breaks" or carriage returns in it. Is there any way to prevent this? -- Thanks, Bob "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23$aDhtutKHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I am using Outlook 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. When I send a > message the formatting is > fine. However, when I receive a reply, my original message has extra "li...

Why do I lose contacts?
I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:12:01 -0800, Davis Straub wrote: > I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? > > Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? Not a clue. I ran Windows Live Mail without signing in to Windows Live Services for three, or four days. My Contacts list never changed, or disappeared during that time. It is, however, different than the Contacts list I normally see ...

SS#'s lose lose formatting in .csv
Hi, I have a user who is entering a list of ss numbers. She has to have them in this format: 024574882 712894748 First off, we can't get the leading 0 to stay, it just disappears. I have tried formatting the column as text, as numbers, as custom #########, and like '983474744. No matter what we do, after saving and opening it again, the leading 0's are gone and some number turn in exponential notations. Can someone please help?? This should be an easy fix, but it seems the formatting I put on this does not hold!! thanks in advance.....Bill Select the column Either cl...

Is there a 'format painter' equivalent to use on many charts?
I'm trying to format a group of charts (roughly 40) so that they all have the same formatting (font sizes, colors, alignment, etc.). Is there an easy way to do this without having to change every axis and background on every chart? I've tried the trick where you change something on one chart, click on another, and press F4, but it was formatting all text on the chart in the same way. I'm looking to have different fonts for the title, labels, and axis. Thanks! Copy the chart area of one chart, select another, and use Paste Special to paste the formats. Note that this ...

Copying Outlook 2002 files from one computer to another
I would be most grateful if someone could give me instructions on how to move my Outlook 2002 (all necessary files, folders, messages, etc.) from one computer to another. I have two email profiles on the original machine. It seems like this should be a reasonably simple, straightforward process but I have had no luck at all. I have also seen several references to using CD-RW rather than the simple CD-R when copying .pst files. Is this an absolute requirement and, if so, why??? Not at all. Just copy your PST file to any medium you want. The important part is that when you're re...

Outlook 03 reminder flag problems
We are experiencing a peculiar problem and have been unable to find a solution so I am hoping someone here might be able to help.. We are on exchange 03 with all the patches including sp2 and using Outlook 03. The problem is that when a user flags a message for follow up all is well until the next send/receive. As soon as the send/receive completes the flag clears on it's own! The message is there fine but the flag is cleared and here it is where it gets more complicated... Looking in the sync issues folder, under local issues the message is there as well and the flag is intact! We...

formatting text box around graphic
Ok. I have 2 columns and a small picture on one page. The text is flowing from Col1 to Col2. The picture is in the upper left of Col1. I moved it to the upper center of the page, overlapping both columns a little. Col1 text flowed around the image. Col2 text stayed behind the image. I tried to format the text box and couldn't get it to flow. Any ideas? -- Hugs, Erika To auto flow from one text box to another, try this: Your column two can't have anything in it, so extend column one down far enough to accept all the text in column two. Cut the text in column two and paste ...

DPM2010 beta tape format / disk format and future compatibility?
DPM gurus, We are looking to move our entire backup system from Symantec BE 12.5 to DPM, and at the same time implement a D2D2T system with DPM. We have an LTO3 robot for tape, and I currently have ~4TB of raw storage that I plan to put into a hardware (LSI SAS 8888ELP with BBU) RAID5 array, with the ability to expand it further if needed (controller has an external SAS port). We currently backup about 300-400GB to tape nightly and I really only need one or two days of data to live on disk for any length of time. Is on-disk data from the 2010 beta going to be compatible wi...