Long emails get cut off

Long emails, especially mail that has been forwarded
around, gets cut off after 50 or 60 lines.  Any ideas?

Import Emails with Attachment....
Anyone migrated emails with attachments from another database (say GoldMine) to MS CRM? It looks like that though Data Migration Framework migrates emails but it does not import email Attachments. I am saying so since cdf_MSCRM do not have corresponding table for "ActivityMimeAttachment". Please correct me if I am wrong. I have imported (on a test scale) emails by a script (by calling webservice) but I do not know how to import email attachments. Can someone out there guide me to the right direction? I appreciate your help. Checkout Scribe Software, it can handle attachments: h...

Why are my replies to emails not sent ?
I receive incoming email and log the ID of the sender into my Contacts. I then send a reply to the same ID - but get message - "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 08/12/2004 17:14 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'email address of sender' on 08/12/2004 17:14 503 No recipient(s). What to do ? ...

Error 0x800CCC68 when sending email with attachment
Does anyone know what this error is/What causes it? How is it corrected? Thanks No one will be able to help you unless you supply the MINIMUM of information to start the troubleshooting. What version of Outlook? When does this error message occur? What type(s) of accounts are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer alexb <alexb@ema-eda.com> asked: | Does anyone know what this error is/What causes it? | | How is it corrected? | | | Thanks ...

Getting past the Worksheet Name character limit?
Excel 2 Is there any way to get around (or remove) the limit on characters that can be used to name a worksheet? We are trying to get our licenses in a spreadsheet and want to name each sheet with the name of the software. It seems there's a 31 character limit which is not enough for what I need Is there any wya to remove this limit or increase it or anything like that Thanks. Hi AFAIK there is no way beyond this Excel limit -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mr B wrote: > Excel 2k > > Is there any way to get around (or remove) the limit on characters > that can ...

archiving emails simultaneously
Hi there, I'm a newbie concerning outlook - so please appologize for my question: How can I archive/save emails simultaneously on my Desktop(local Disc) and in the same time the same email storing on another disk as Backup. What is the simplest way to solve this problem. Thanks a lot in advance, N You set up the Archive options as you require. Download the free MS Outlook backup addin http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&DisplayLang=en As for how to backup http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "nan&qu...

Saving emails as an HTML file
Outlook allows you to save outgoing emails that you're composing as an HTML file using the Save As function. That file (characterized by an .htm extension) can later be imported into other email programs in order to send the message out with the desired Rich Text or other HTML content. I use a dedicated emailing program (MailThem Pro) to send out my emails one at a time to all the people on my mailing list. That program requires an HTML file for it to properly format the email in Rich Text before sending it out. So I compose the emails in Outlook in HTML format (as opposed to Plai...

Unable to delete email account
Hi All, I have encountered problem with my exchange 5.5 server, that is i am unable to delete user account in exchange. A prompt error message was displayed, An internal processing error has occured. Try restarting the Microsoft Exchange Administrator or the Exchange Server computer, or both Mircosoft Exchange Information Store ID no. c1040af4 Anyone have this same problem that i am facing now? i did defrag and repiar my edb but the problem still persist. Appreciate if anyone can help me on this, many thanks! Ben Anything relevant in App Event log? Benjamin wrote: > Hi All, &...

External Email Delivery
Hi, Have a new Exchange enviornment: Windows 2003 SP1 Enteprise running Exchange 2003 SP1 Enterprise. Have recently added to this the following: Exchange Cluster running Windows 2003 SP2 R2 & Exchange Enterprise 2003 SP2. I have moved 10 mailboxes over to the new cluster, and everything appeared to be fine. However, have just noticed that staff on the new cluster, cannot send email Externally. We are getting delayed messages. When I check the Queue on the Cluster, the messages are sitting in the Internet Mail Connector. How does mail flow work, when another Exchange server i...

grouping emails
how do i group emails in outlook 2002/2003, what i am trying to do is group emails by sender, any help is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Salvatore Saia OL 2003 - View, Arrange By, Show in Groups. Once this is turned on, simply click on the From heading to sort by that column and the gourping occurs automatically. "salv236" wrote: > how do i group emails in outlook 2002/2003, what i am trying to do is group > emails by sender, any help is greatly appreciated. > > Kind Regards > > Salvatore Saia ...

Outgoing emails
Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003. How can a user check that a mail has been successfully sent out, for internal & external? In the last exciting episode, "Em Yeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003. >How can a user check that a mail has been successfully sent out, for >internal & external? Call the recipient and ask them if they got it? They can also try delivery receipts, but there's no guarantee a receiving MTA will send one even if it is successfully delivered. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com -- ROT13 for ...

Fax 2 Email
I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how can i do this? Rules cannot be used to forward faxes in Outlook. Also, You can't use forward with faxes. You have to Open the fax then Print it to your fax printer and generate a new fax. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "kourosh" <kourosh1351@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23zVcOVkiHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how >can i do this? > > kourosh wrote: > I like to set up my fax to send all incomi...

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "long __cdecl _com_dispatch_method(struct IDispatch *,long,unsigned short,unsigned short,void *,wchar_t const *,...)" (?_com_dispatch_method@@YAJPAUIDispatch@
Hi, I have installed Visual Studio Express 2005, and the platform SDK. I'm trying to compile, but get this linker error. The only reference I found on the web was a post of this person describing the possible cause: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/ng/microsoft.public.platformsdk.sdk_install/post20679802.asp Any clues, hints.. ? Leo Well, since you didn't bother to put the error message in the body of the text, it is a bit hard to read. Please do not put content in the headers. I only see the first segment of the header in my reader. A header that contains interesting informatio...

Repost
Hi I'm reposting this as I am stumped !! Please help me out if u can! .... One particular computer is having problems printing e-mail activities: - The error occurs after the user clicks the 'print' icon when viewing an email activity - The error received is 'HTTP 400 - Bad Request' - With friendly error messages turned off, the error is ‘the parameter is incorrect’ - The screen showing the error message has a URL like http://xena/_forms/print/print.aspx?objectType=138&id={4427F948-D6F7-4EF7-B7AB-CBFCF57D10CB}&title=Email:%20Things%20to%20do%20for%20Monday - If...

HTML formatted email
I am about to convert a newsletter that I have over to HTML format and need to get smarter about this in a hurry. In my early rounds of testing, some people receive the newsletter just fine and others only see text. Of those who only see text, I have verified that they are capable of receiving (and have received) other email in HTML format. Can somebody point me to a tutorial somewhere on the web about controlling HTML formats? Rick A. Pleasanton, CA ...

email forwarding (results in two forwarded emails)
Environments is as follows Single Domain spanning two sites SiteA - Combined Exchange 2003 Server + 2003 DC Server (Just recently migrated from 200DC + Exchange 5.5) SiteB - Two Separate Exchange 2003 and 2003 AD DC A number of the accounts belonging to SiteA Admin Group have automatic forwards to external emails with a copy stored in the mailbox. When these accounts are sent external or emails from SiteA all is fine, however emails sent from users in SiteB results in two forwarded emails. It appears SiteB takes it on itself to forward the email to the external address, and the...

How to lock and get the disp buffer just before launching apps
Hi, there. I am trying to add the some 3D or animation effects to the general window at the starting of application. What I want to do is that locking and getting the display buffer which is ready to display perfect window shape(all text, controls, and so on) just before refreshing or transfering to the video memory. I'm not sure but the window is displayed on display device in several steps. (Title bar >> client view(WM_PAINT, WM_ERASEBGRGN) ...) So I think I have to prevent the display refreshing and catch the point of ready to input from users. I cannot use any other fra...

email in html
How do I keep from getting incoming email in html format? You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, JR asked: | How do I keep from getting incoming email in html format? ...

WIN LIVE email CANT rely
ive ha 10 too many same cant get in my email is there a more secure reliable email account any suggestions -- JMorrison23 You could be a great puzzle maker. I don't have a clue what you're asking. P.S. This is the Windows Live Mail newsgroup. > > ive ha 10 too many same cant get in my email is there a more secure > reliable email account any suggestions > > > -- > JMorrison23 My guess is he's got a stuck email and 10 are "behind" it that can't get through, maybe ??? "JMorrison"? Must be a poor communicat...

How can I get several graphs on one Excel page?
I'm trying to get four graphs of equal size on one page of Excel. I want them to display in the four quarters of the page. When I try to make the second graph match the first one, it comes out tiny with a big space around. Resizing them is then subject to hit-and-miss. Is there any way to get this to happen neatly and automatically? Thanks. I assume you're placing the charts onto a worksheet. You can line the charts up with the cell boundaries if you hole ALT while moving and resizing the charts. If you think ahead, you should make the first chart, and get it all formatted the...

Long Filename Hunter
hello, is the anyone know of a program/freeware that can search the disk for files with "long" file names? it is laborious to drill down dozens of folders and hundreds/thousands of subfolders hunting down down long file names. for example I found a couple of tiles with filenames as long as a sentence, obviously using all the amount allotted for naming a file. thanks... ~db -- db���`�...�><)))�> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner...

AOL email
We are experiencing problems receiving AOL email. Whenever an AOL user sends us a message they get the following message: Deferred: Connection reset by ourDomain.org and the email times out. We can send email to AOL recipients. We also checked our DNS setting, we have reverse DNS entries for our domain and email server, both show the correct IP address. Our SMTP server has the same IP address for both incoming and outgoing email. Any ideas? Windows 2000 server sp4 Exchange 2003 Are you having problems receiving mail from other domains/servers? Have you tried contacting AOL support? Kar...

Milo: What is microsoft.windowslive.translator.btn? Name too long
In "C:\Documents and Settings\[myname]\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live\Toolbar\Custom Buttons", there is a folder called microsoft.windowslive.translator.btn that is causing me to have trouble backing up my computer. I'm being told that that path or folder name is too long. At first I thought it was the path, but trying to copy microsoft.windowslive.translator.btn DIRECTLY into the MyDocuments folder caused the same error, so now I'm pretty sure that it’s the 36 characters in that folder name that is the problem. Sure enough, when I renamed a copy...

Duplication of emails
Hello: Sometimes, when I send an email from CDO, the destination receives TWO identical emails. Why is it happening? What's the solution? Thanks a lot. Manuel. On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:38:06 -0700, "Manu" <Manu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello: > >Sometimes, when I send an email from CDO, the destination receives TWO >identical emails. Why is it happening? What's the solution? > >Thanks a lot. >Manuel. Fix whatever your script is doing. ...

Trying to get online
When I try to activate CRM back online I'm asked the question: Are you sure you want to go back onlinea? I hit Yes, and then get the following error message: An unknown error has occured. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator. But he has no problem accessing the web version. Running WinXP, Office 2003. I am relatively new to this in terms of supporting...we had a third party install it and he left. I apologize if my question is vague. Could you please just let me know some possible reasons why this might happen or what to look at in orde...

Junk Email Floder
Is there any way in Outlook 2003 (Win XP platform) to add the 'empty junk email folder' to one of the toolbars. It would be easier than having to right-click on the junk email folder to get to it. Thanks Jeff I don't think so since it isn't on any of the menu bar menus. "Jeff" <2764@clara.co.uk> wrote in message news:eRwAHNr%23FHA.4028@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there any way in Outlook 2003 (Win XP platform) to add the 'empty junk > email folder' to one of the toolbars. It would be easier than having to > right-click on the junk e...