Location Availability

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a
location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area they
want to hold the meeting in is available.  For example we have a meeting
room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the availability
of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request.

Thank you.

0
Myemail920 (18)

I've seen it done with Outlook

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a
> location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area
> they want to hold the meeting in is available.  For example we have a
> meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the
> availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting
> request.
>
> Thank you.

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
11/10/2005 10:25:00 PM
Most people use Microsoft Exchange Server to get that capability.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message =
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a =

> location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the =
area they=20
> want to hold the meeting in is available.  For example we have a =
meeting=20
> room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the =
availability=20
> of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request.
>=20
> Thank you.=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
11/11/2005 3:27:07 PM
I found it.  You just need to setup that location on Exchange as a user.
Then in outlook options, set the advanced calendar settings to accept all
meeting request.   Then when you schedule for this location, add them as you
would another person, but change the required setting to resource, instead
of required or optional.

Tim

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've seen it done with Outlook
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message
>> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a
>> location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area
>> they want to hold the meeting in is available.  For example we have a
>> meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the
>> availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting
>> request.
>>
>> Thank you.

0
Myemail920 (18)

No Buffer space available, any permanent solution ?
Dear all, I have been experiencing this problem before but i can't find any permanent solution. I have tried searching for the solutions in the net but after reading all threads , restarting is the only solution provided. This problem occurs when my HQclient is attempting to connect. Thru VPN , they're connecting. Is their any other solution ? would increasing my ram will be a solution ? hi Greg, I can understand how much worried you are with this problem, the possible thing is that your connectivity to the HQ. Editting the registry is not for beginners, if you don't kn...

Chart Location
Hi, How to specify the location of a chart in a sheet (The sheet contains 4 charts).The chart location should vary dynamically depending on the values associated with it. Thanks and Regards, Sumathi Sumathi - You need to specify the coordinates and dimensions of the chart's parent chart object, in pixels. With ActiveChart.Parent '' or With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1) .Top = 50 .Left = 50 .Height = 175 .Width = 225 End With - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTe...

DPM 2010 RC co-locate SQL Server
I'm creating a protection group for SQL Server 2005 SP3 (CU8) with DPM 2010 RC. I have about 15-20 small databases and about 10-15 larger databases. When I create the protection group the option to co-locate is checked (and not gray), but when the protection group is created I end up with many 10gb disk partitions. Isn't co-location supposed to prevent that? I read that the default for co-location is 30 databases (how do I increase that?) so I tried hand picking the larger databases from the list rather than the auto option and only using those in my protection group....

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #9
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Macro location
I have a file called PERSONAL.XLS that contains all my macros.It is located in STRARTXLS I had reason to copy that file and an other Excel file to drive A(Floppy) Now every time I try to run a macro the computer looks to drive A. How can I stop this ? Thanks -- Norton Virus checker 2003 says this email is clean First off, you should never copy files from Excel to a floppy - it gives too many problems because of the way Excel uses its temporary file. The file can get corrupted. Save to our hard drive and copy from there. The change of location is "a feature not a bug" <grin>...

Location Availability
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area they want to hold the meeting in is available. For example we have a meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request. Thank you. I've seen it done with Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message news:11n7egikgheercc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anyone tell me if it i...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

RemoteCalendars finally available with VSTO technology
RemoteCalendars is a very useful COM-.NET plugin for Outlook 2003. This plugin enables the possibility to subscribe, delete and reload a generic iCalendar (RFC 2445) into Outlook, in the same way of other popular Calendaring and Scheduling programs (as Mozilla Sunbird, iCal,...) Finally, a new version of RC is online. This new RC has been developed using the Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO): it doesn't contain any new feature, but this new approach it's necessary in order to deploy correctly RC. You'll suffer no more of an incomplete installation! The installer will also chec...

Chart Location Choice
I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot select the chart location. The only one allowed is "As new sheet". The alternate ""As object in" is ghosted out! what did I do wrong?? I have checked tools-option? I disabled macros? Is the sheet protected, preventing insertion of any objects. Regards, Peter T "Geoff" <Geoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:598ADFDC-9F61-40F0-AB4A-08023022BB9F@microsoft.com... >I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot > select the chart...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

How to locate differences between two sheets/ranges?
Well, here's my problem: each day here at work I receive a file with updated info on specific data. Form is always the same -specific number of columns with the same type of data, only the number of rows may change. However, every day I have to go through the data to see what has been changed and/or what has been added/dropped. Is there any way to do this easily? Kind regards Th Hi Have a look here for some ideas. I'm sure one of them will suit: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm -- Andy. "Gryzor" <Gryzor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Locating a Table object
I am having a problem with the following code: Dim obj As AccessObject, dbs As Object Set dbs = Application.CurrentData For Each obj In dbs.AllTables If obj.IsLoaded = True Then If TblObj.Name = strHoldTableName Then MsgBox "Another user is viewing this record" intBeingViewed = 1 Exit For End If End If Next obj This code is intended to check if a table with the (string) name strHoldTableName exists, but it's not working. Am I missing a reference, or is there another set of cod...

relative file path location
Hi all, I am using Excel XP on a network at my work place, my problem is that if I have two excel workbooks, one of which links to the other. Now if I have the both files open the link "file path" is straight forward, however if one files is shut the link obviously contains the full file path location. open = file name / cell closed = file path / file name / cell My problem is that I would like to email both of the files but I understand that if this is outside of my company the file location link will no longer work, is there a way to create a "relative file path lo...

Purchase order not available at the time of receiving
Dear All, i am facing a problem.During receiving process due to powershut down 1.purchase order not available at the time of receiving 2.purchase order status change to 'released' 3.In Inquiry purchase order document receiptno Not available. 4.but when i query relevant tables receipt number available for relevant purchase orders.but not shown on GP 10.0. Have you tried: Tools >> Utilities >> Purchasing >> Reconcile Purchasing Documents. "qurat" wrote: > Dear All, > i am facing a problem.During receiving process due to powershut down ...

cursor location
Using Word 2007. When I first click on Word the blank page comes up with the cursor in the top center of the page. Why is this, and how can I make it appear on the left margin to begin a document? thanks Probably you have centered alignment applied to the empty paragraph mark in the Normal.dotm template. With the cursor in that empty paragraph, right-click and choose Paragraph to open the dialog. Change the alignment to Left, click the Default button at the bottom of the dialog, and confirm the change. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm for a couple o...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #6
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Date Formats Available
Hi, I was wondering if there was a date format that anyone was aware of that would make the date appear as such: Entered in as 30/12/1979 Displayed as 30th December, 1979 Thanks in Advance, RTANSW -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com You'd need a VBA event macro to do this. If you can live with 30 December, 1979 then Format/Cells/Number/Custom dd mmmm, yyyy will do. In article <374548a98acd4a7189b14ca738876735@OfficeKB.com>, "RTANSW via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote: > I was wondering if there was a date format tha...

i am having trouble locating my server
i cannot receive my emails. the error report says that it cannot find a server Have you checked with your ISP's help site? Based on your IP address I think you're in Australia. See if the article here helps: http://www.aapt.com.au/support/55.asp "talkeesha" <talkeesha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78072F02-9CAE-485E-A9B8-03E297727716@microsoft.com... >i cannot receive my emails. the error report says that it cannot find a >server ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #5
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #4
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Locating files
I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? Thanks in advance Frank >-----Original Message----- >I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. >Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? > >Thanks in advance >Frank > > >. >Do it manually and put exported files where you want them: File Menu Import Export Export to a File Choose folders, name accordingly (or address book(s)). Then go get 'em, wh...

vacation available not correct #2
Hello: This client tells me that the amounts appearing in the Vacation Available field within the Vac/Sick button in Employee Maintenance is not appearing correctly for a few employees. For instance, they just added 16.00 hours worth of floating hours (2 business days) in the Vacation Available field for two supervisors. They're saying that those 16.00 hours are not there anymore and they claim that no vacation hours have been processed in Payroll Trx Entry for these two supervisors. Also, they say that one employee has a negative amount of vacation available. The Payroll Emp...

"not enough storage is available to process this command"
I'm using Offcie 2003. Each time I try to drag and drop emails to a folder for backup I recieve the following error message: Error Copying File or Folder "not enough storage is available to process this command" I have also tried to "right click" and copy, then paste the emails to a folder on my desktop. I still receive the same error message. *Using Windows XP pro with Microsoft Outlook 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Robert ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #3
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

changing the location of the GAL
Hi, How does one do this? Mine's currently pointing at one of my domain controllers. I'm trying to resolve this wretched "Exchange Offline Address Book: 0x8xxxxxx" error. Thanks "Martin Paton" <notachance@> wrote: >Hi, > >How does one do this? > >Mine's currently pointing at one of my domain controllers. I'm trying to >resolve this wretched "Exchange Offline Address Book: 0x8xxxxxx" error. > >Thanks > The GAL is extracted from Active Directory and isn't actualy permanently resident anywhere. Is it pointin...