Locate link browser #5

I installed Firefox a while ago and then decided to go back to IE.
After uninstalling Firefox I get a 'Locate Link Browser' window
whenever I open a hyperlink in MS Outlook 2003.

I have tried every solution I could find but they all seem temporary!
The moment I restart the problem starts again.

I'm desperate for help, it is driving me insane!

Thanks. fixler

0
fixler (4)

fixler <fixler@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I installed Firefox a while ago and then decided to go back to IE.
> After uninstalling Firefox I get a 'Locate Link Browser' window
> whenever I open a hyperlink in MS Outlook 2003.

Did you enter the path to IE in that browser window?
--
Brian Tillman
0

0
fixler (4)
7/11/2005 1:19:20 PM
fixler <fixler@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I tried that but then I got two identical windows showing up...

And you used IE's Tools>Integrnet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings?  Did
you look at this?  http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821692
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16054)
7/11/2005 6:25:49 PM
Do you have Icon Packager installed? =20

Remove the checkmark by "rebuild shell icons" - reboot.

--=20
Just my 2=A2 worth,
         Jeff

"fixler" <fixler@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message =
|I installed Firefox a while ago and then decided to go back to IE.
| After uninstalling Firefox I get a 'Locate Link Browser' window
| whenever I open a hyperlink in MS Outlook 2003.
|=20
| I have tried every solution I could find but they all seem temporary!
| The moment I restart the problem starts again.
|=20
| I'm desperate for help, it is driving me insane!
|=20
| Thanks. fixler

0
iso
7/11/2005 11:27:22 PM
I do have Icon Packager installed. Where and how would I do that??

0
fixler (4)
7/13/2005 1:01:50 PM
I worked it out and it fixed the problem!!!

Thankyou so much mate!

0
fixler (4)
7/13/2005 11:56:24 PM
Great! =20

There is a new version of IP if you have a subscription to DX.

|I worked it out and it fixed the problem!!!
|=20
| Thankyou so much mate!

0
iso
7/14/2005 9:20:56 PM
Why?

--=20
Just my 2=A2 worth,
         Jeff

"eyal" <eyal@ISPSim.com> wrote in message =
| dont

0
iso
7/17/2005 3:03:20 PM
dont
"� mrtee �" <hingelicker$@gmail.com> wrote in message
Great!

There is a new version of IP if you have a subscription to DX.

--
Just my 2� worth,
         Jeff

"fixler" <fixler@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
|I worked it out and it fixed the problem!!!
|
| Thankyou so much mate!

0
eyal3599 (3)

Multi Terminal Linking
When I have a seperate Front end for each computer and one Backend located on the server, how do I link all of the seperate front ends to the server backend? Do I do each machine seperately? Thanks DS Make a frontend that links to the backend and install a copy of that frontend on each computer. PC Datasheet Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications resource@pcdatasheet.com "DS" <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote in message news:RUxFi.96$hX7.29@newsfe12.lga... > When I have a seperate Front end for each computer and one Backend lo...

Invalid dynamic link call to a .DLL file?
When I open a Word, Excell or any file from an e-mail attachment I get this message: PROGRAM ERROR: Your program is making an invalid dynamic link call to a .DLL file. Why does it do this! ...

rounding to nearest .5 in vba
i'm wondering if there is a single formula that will round the following examples in vba. i can do it with if statements, but looking for a more compact solution to enter the value in a cell. if it's < .5 it rounds to .5. if it's > .5 it rounds to the nearest .5. 4.571428571 5 0.571428571 0.5 0.575428571 1 0.285714286 0.5 0.214285714 0.5 57.03571429 57 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 Hi Gary, have you looked at the MROUND function. I did a quick test...

Chart Location
Hi, How to specify the location of a chart in a sheet (The sheet contains 4 charts).The chart location should vary dynamically depending on the values associated with it. Thanks and Regards, Sumathi Sumathi - You need to specify the coordinates and dimensions of the chart's parent chart object, in pixels. With ActiveChart.Parent '' or With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1) .Top = 50 .Left = 50 .Height = 175 .Width = 225 End With - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTe...

DPM 2010 RC co-locate SQL Server
I'm creating a protection group for SQL Server 2005 SP3 (CU8) with DPM 2010 RC. I have about 15-20 small databases and about 10-15 larger databases. When I create the protection group the option to co-locate is checked (and not gray), but when the protection group is created I end up with many 10gb disk partitions. Isn't co-location supposed to prevent that? I read that the default for co-location is 30 databases (how do I increase that?) so I tried hand picking the larger databases from the list rather than the auto option and only using those in my protection group....

Cannot create link for object word doc. Link to file greyed out
I am trying to do the following in a calendar in Outlook 2007. Insert Object (inserting a linkable Word document into the Calendar) Create from File (I select the file and it shows its path on the network) Link to File is greyed out Does anyone know why the Link to File is greyed out. Thanks, Crazyhorse ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #9
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Multiple Row Format Link
I have 3 row format: RowDtl, RowMiddle, RowSum. The result in RowDtl (row number=R1TOT) need to pass to RowMiddle, and the result in RowMiddle (row number=R2TOT) need to pass to RowSum. In RowSum, I had a row link to RowMiddle, and in RowMiddle, I had a row link to RowDtl. I created a Tree with RowSum as the Parent (row format=RowSum) and two child: RowMiddle (row format=RowMiddle) and the other child RowDtl (row format=RowDtl). but the calculated figure does not seems to pass correctly, did not pass at all !! any advice is much appreciated. thks in advance. ...

A subform Link Child Fields, Link Master fields problem (newbie question)
THis is a very basic question, since I'm learning Access without a book, so don't read too much into it, and from my description I trust you understand where I'm going. This post is a repost of another thread that got rather long so I broke it into a new post. As you can see below, the issue is how to bring into your child subform a field that is not a migrated primary key (that is, is not a foreign key) from the parent form, so that this field can be bound to control (e.g. a text box) in the child subform, mainly so that the user of the subform has a visual clue (ie the field wi...

Jet 4.0 SP4 or 5 Upgrade and NTDLL.DLL missing file
Following Tony Towes suggesting for better performance in A2k, While tring to upgrade my jet by downloadin the file Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe from the net I get an error NTDLL.DLL missing. What can i do??? "Chedva" <chedvag@matrix-it.co.il> wrote: >Following Tony Towes suggesting for better performance in A2k, > >While tring to upgrade my jet by downloadin the file >Windows2000-KB829558-x86-ENU.exe from the net I get an error NTDLL.DLL >missing. What can i do??? Are you in fact running Windows 2000? Otherwise this could be a virus or something else...

Macro location
I have a file called PERSONAL.XLS that contains all my macros.It is located in STRARTXLS I had reason to copy that file and an other Excel file to drive A(Floppy) Now every time I try to run a macro the computer looks to drive A. How can I stop this ? Thanks -- Norton Virus checker 2003 says this email is clean First off, you should never copy files from Excel to a floppy - it gives too many problems because of the way Excel uses its temporary file. The file can get corrupted. Save to our hard drive and copy from there. The change of location is "a feature not a bug" <grin>...

mail merge #5
I've gone through the mail merge wizard and entered my address list. When I get to the end and push print preview, all it shows is a complete page with the same address on all the labels. How can I get all my addresses on a label sheet? It will always show the same information in print preview. There is an option on the print page that will allow you to print a sample. Use a plain piece of paper and use this option. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm For better access to Microsoft Newsgroups http://www.microsoft...

"Advanced Windowsby Jeffrey Richter" ISBN: 1572315482 please any one give me the link to downlad for free
Hi, i want to download "Advanced Windowsby Jeffrey Richter" ISBN: 1572315482 please any one give me the link to download this book for free thank you Please can anyone send this book to my gmail account. My account is rameshbabupeddapa...@gmail.com. Why do you think that (a) you are entitled to a free download and (b) such a download exists? We have told you several times that it is unlikely this book can be downloaded online, so why do you persist in asking us to provide you a way to steal it? joe On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:41:53 -0800 (PST), rameshbabupeddapalli@gmail.com wrot...

Link into Word
I have about 25 sheets (2 workbooks) that are linked into Word. I need to make another Word with these links, however the new links will have different values in the same tables. I know to "Save As" in Word the new file name, however, how do I change the Excel file names to maintain the links into the Word file without having to Edit | Links and update the source file for every new link because of the new file name. Any thoughts? Deborah ...

Location Availability
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to setup a location or user for a location so that when people schedule meetings they can see if the area they want to hold the meeting in is available. For example we have a meeting room and a showroom, so I want people to be able to check the availability of these rooms directly in outlook when creating a meeting request. Thank you. I've seen it done with Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tim" <Myemail@here.com> wrote in message news:11n7egikgheercc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anyone tell me if it i...

Linking two spreadsheets
Hi, I have a master document which includes training information for al employess. Currently, we have tabs for each employee (small company) which describes all of their daily/weekly tasks. The problem is that you can't edit the file if someone else has i open. We'd like to create an individual spreadsheet for each employee an still be able to display them in the master document. Is there a way t pull all the data from the individual spreadsheets into the maste document? I know you can link individual cells from multiple documents but because we don't know how big each person&#...

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

manage exchange 5.5
Hi.. we have the following situation. An nt4 server with exchange 5.5 installed and a windows 2000 member server. Is it possible to install management software on the 2000 server so we can manage Exchange 5.5?? thx in advance Ramon I don't see why not as the exchange5.5 admin tools work on windows 2000 pro. >-----Original Message----- >Hi.. > >we have the following situation. >An nt4 server with exchange 5.5 installed and a windows 2000 member server. >Is it possible to install management software on the 2000 server so we can >manage >Exchange 5.5?? > ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Write conflict error with ODBC link table
Hi, I have migrate my back end access tables to SQL Server. While editing data (ODBC link) from form, I receive Wirte conflict error 'The record has been changed by other user... Copying the change to the clipboard...'. The error allow me either copy the info to clipboard or drop change. In this case, how can I save my work to the table here? SF � "SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> ������ ��� ������ news:#F7F7OtcIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have migrate my back end access tables to SQL Server. While editing data > (ODBC link) from form, I...

Chart Location Choice
I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot select the chart location. The only one allowed is "As new sheet". The alternate ""As object in" is ghosted out! what did I do wrong?? I have checked tools-option? I disabled macros? Is the sheet protected, preventing insertion of any objects. Regards, Peter T "Geoff" <Geoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:598ADFDC-9F61-40F0-AB4A-08023022BB9F@microsoft.com... >I have one spreadsheet with lots of charts but for some reason I cannot > select the chart...

OWA for 5.5 and 2003
I am in the process of moving all my server from 5.5 to 2003. I want to put up a new OWA running 2003, but I am unable to open any mailboxes on a 5.5 server. Does anyone know a way around this? If I use the 5.5 OWA I can open up 5.5 and 2003 mailboxes. Careful openeing up 2003 mailboxes from an earlier version of OWA, it can crash the information store process on the 2003 server. "Kyle D" wrote: > I am in the process of moving all my server from 5.5 to 2003. I want to put > up a new OWA running 2003, but I am unable to open any mailboxes on a 5.5 > server. D...

Links to Dynamic Named Range = Problem
I have a template that references data in another workbook with the following formula. =IF(ISBLANK(B26)=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(B26,Masterprice_CONFIDENTIAL.xls!all_prices,MATCH(which_price,Masterprice_CONFIDENTIAL.xls!plist_code,0),FALSE)) The named range all_prices refers to =OFFSET(Prices!$A$1,0,0,MATCH("*",Prices!$A$1:$A$15000,-1),MATCH("*",Prices!$1:$1,-1)) When I open a new file based on the template I have to edit the links because I am getting 'Error: Undefined or non-rectangular name'. When I click on Open Source the linked file opens OK ...

Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Link to a cell in another workbook by name rather than absolute c.
I need to get data from a total cell in one worksheet into a cell in another worksheet. Because the source worksheet will have lines added to it, I wanted to reference the cell by its row and column label (e.g. "Jan Sales"), rather than by an absolute cell reference. I tried several variations and keep getting the #REF and #NAME errors. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks. Name the actual cell and then reference the cell's name. -- Cutter ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...