local copy of mail

How do you store a copy of all your mail on you local computer when using
Exchange?

0
Brandon (91)

You setup an OST/Offline Folders file. Check with your mail admin if they
support that configuration.

"Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you store a copy of all your mail on you local computer when using
> Exchange?

0
vince8328 (2732)

Localization dll
Hi, I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different countries. I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the localized version. It uses the standard language. Does anybody has a sloution? Thanks, Martin On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:44:00 -0700, martin <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different >countries. >I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the >localized version. It uses the standard language. > >Does a...

Cannot copy & past beween workbooks
Hi, I have two workbooks open in the same Excel instance, but cannot copy and paste. The paste and paste special option is grayed out in the second workbook. Thank you for your help. Dunno why that would be, but if nothing else works you could try copying the particular worksheet temporarily into the destination workbook, copying from there and then deleting the copied worksheet. In Excel 2000 go through the Edit, move or copy sheet routine, and remember to cross the "create a copy" box. There is a problem I have come across with copying between workbooks, an...

Error in Oulook 2003 when I click on the new mail icon
The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persist, restart Outlook. I have deal with this error in more the few machines and the only way that I have found to resolve it is (not too easy) new install of windows talking after formatting. If anyone know better way solution is appreciated. Does this article help: Error Message When You Open E-Mail Message That You Saved with Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823579&Product=out2003 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

copying formulas #2
how do I copy a formula in a column through 52 rows? I have a column of 52 rows into which I want a sum from about 10 other column's cells to appear. How do I copy this formula to keep the sum from the same 10 columns following down with appropriate row #s throughout the 52 rows? Hi, Show us your formula and an example of the data layout. Because normally you would just choose Copy and Paste or use the Fill Handle. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "spurge" <spurge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CF17062-48FE-4EFD-B454-877A0DA3FDC5@microsoft.com... > ...

Mails sichern
Hallo da draußen, könnt Ihr mir einen Tipp gehen: Ich möchte meine Mails (verwaltet über Window Mail) sichern und wenn nötig zurückspielen. Gibt es da eine vernüftige Software, die einfach zu bedienen ist und auch funktioniert und die auch ich verstehe?? Danke für die evtl. Hilfe/Info Gruß Michael ...

Accessing web mail...
Hello world. Hello all, I'm experiencing a problem accessing OWA as of last week, when the web page opens, the users inputs there credentials and press Enter error appears and it returns to the logins pages. ERROR: 'You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again. ' this recently started, allow anonymous login set on this page. I'm not sure what is being over looked, Can anyone help? I have never had to do this, but it might help you. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Fixing-Damaged-Incorre...

my mail and catalog merge options are all greyed out?
Can you open the wizard? Do you get an error? Quit Publisher 2003, and then start Publisher 2003. 1.After you restart Publisher 2003, do not open your mail merge publication. 2.On the New Publication task pane, click Blank Print Publication. 3.On the File menu, click Print. 4.In the Print dialog box, click Advanced Print Settings. 5.On the Separations tab, click to clear the Print Composite CMYK by default check box. 6.Click OK to close the Advanced Print Settings dialog box. 7.Click Cancel to close the Print dialog box. 8.Quit Publisher 2003, and then start Publisher 2003. 9.Open your ma...

Mail sending but not appearing anywhere
Downloaded Office 2007 Small business Edition trial. When sending mail it shows up in the sent box but no one receives it including myself. Not in the outbox either. No errors, Can't send or any other message. Off into the cloud never to be seen again! Using new mail message option If I go into the email account I can test using the "test account settings" button in each email account setup. Sends a test email OK and received OK by me. The setting were imported from Outlook Express and work fine there. Removed all other Office versions just incase. Any suggestions? ...

copy and paste problem
Hi there I am trying to serialise an object to the clipboard using RegisterClipboardFormat This works perfectly while my program is running but if I close the program and re-open it, it appears the clipboard still has the data but when I paste the data is somehow corrupted and the program dies. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on Any help will be much appreciated as always Phil You might want to ensure that you are not storing pointer address locations within your object (such as LPCTSTR etc). These locations would be valid as long as your application is alive, but would ex...

Got returned mails while send mails to a outside DL which include our local mail addresses.
Hi, Got returned mails while send mails to a outside DL which include our local mail addresses. We meet such problem,but don't know how to resolve it. The below is the detail: We have a local mail system based on iMail system;On another side,the mail system is based on Exchange system.On this Exchange system,there're several DLs,which include some our local email addresses. While we send mails to these DLs,we often got such returned mails: The returned mails' content is: From: postmaster@us.com [mailto:postmaster@us.com] Sent: 2006.4.11. 12:08 To: xxx@xx.local.com Subject: D...

new mail folder vanished
yesterday, I opened a new folder in adddition to the usual 'inbox', 'sent' etc and moved a bunch of sent messages to it for reference. Today I opened live mail and the folder has vanished. Can anyone tell me where I could look in explorer to find them? Hi, Guybc. WHERE did you open that new folder? Inside WLMail? Under Storage Folders? Under your Mail Account? Was it your ONLY Mail Account, or one of several? There is a LOT you haven't told us. Like, which version/build/wave of WLMail are you using? Since you posted via a browser, rather than by using ...

Is ROM_SIGNATURE copied to RAMIMAGE ?
I would like to knom if the ROM_SIGNATURE (0xCECE) is copied to RAM along with the TOC and NK.bin? I would like to used it to check the RAM integrity after a softreset in the bootloader to know if I can use the RAM image or reload the image from FLASH. Thank you, Keaven Yes, checking this posts about how Windows CE starts (http://blogs.msdn.com/ce_base/archive/2007/11/26/How-does-Windows-Embedded-CE-6.0-start_3F00_.aspx) can give you additional info about locating the relevant data. -- Luca Calligaris (MVP-Windows Embedded) l.calligaris.nospam@eurotech.it.nospam ...

Localizing ddv error messages
Hi, I've been given an application to maintain which links statically to the MFC library. In all the dialogs of the application, if invalid data is entered, the ddv routines generate error messages in French, even though the language propert of all the dialogs is English (U.S.) and my project options include "/l 0x407". If I link dynamically to the MFC library, all error messages are generated in English. Is there a way I can link statically AND have English error messages? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Linda "Linda Marcellus" <linda.marcellus@novate...

Mailing labels with Excel
Can I use Excel to print mailing labels? If so, how. Please help, my boss is ready to strangle me. "=?Utf-8?B?d3poNTU=?=" <wzh55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:9BC76531-F377-47AF-A0D6-B753297A7A90@microsoft.com: > Can I use Excel to print mailing labels? If so, how. Please help, my > boss is ready to strangle me. > Use Excel as a database for labels in Word. That would be the quickest solution, I suppose. -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) Use excel to hold your data and MSWord to print the labels. You ...

Archieving mail messages with IMF
I've implemented IMF with Exchange 2003. I've set my IMF properties to block UCE's on the gateway server and to have blocked messages archieved. According tothe documentation the default folder for these archieve messages is Program Files\Exchsvr\Mailroot\vs1\UCEArchieve. I do not see this fiolder. Question 1. Is this folder created by default? Question 2. How do I view messages that get archieved to this folder or do I just see details? http://bink.nu/Article3110.bink "Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O8J2$yhOFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.ph...

Error when sending messages : 550 not local host
I have outlook 2002 and keep getting returned mail with the above error even know the mail somtimes gets delivered what causes this is it the ISP? It is the ISP not allowing you to relay through their servers. Set your outgoing server to authenticate. Open the Account properties and on the server tab, check the option for the outgoing serverto authenticate. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer: Brogers@autotote.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I ha...

Copy Contact
Office 2007 - I have a company listed in my contacts. I want to duplicate the information for two individuals within that company and show them separately. How can I copy all of the information and just change the name so I don't have to retype the other extensive information I have on the company's contact listing. Any reason that Actions > New Contact from Same Company doesn't do what you want? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jan" <jan@greenwaldlaw.org> wrote in message news:XV_tk.11221$L_.626@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com... > Office 2007 - I have a comp...

AutoArchive mails
Can someone tell me why it is still remaining some mails in the inbox after run the autoarchive. I am using Outlook2003 SP2 to connect my imap email account. And I am also using Netscape Messenger7.2 to read my mail. I recongize that these mails didn't archive when i read mails in Messenger or via Webmail access. Does any have idea of it? Thanks... RM31 Perhaps Modified date has been changed? Archive works on Modified Date "RM31#" <itrm31@msn.com> wrote in message news:uyIAG2zaFHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me why it is still remaining some ...

SOME mail with attachment is not delivered to mailbox
using exchange2003 ONLY from a particular 3rd party, all mail with attachments are not delivered to mailbox even though my exchange 2003 log says some communication has occured. I got them to cc the mail to my personal isp account and notice that when I forward the mail, the attachments are duplicated. (ie: you have a.pdf in 600kb as well as a.pdf in 2kb) I do not know why there are duplicate attachments, perhaps one is an errata caused by the mail server, nonetheless, when I forward this mail with the duplicate attachment to back to my exchange email address, the message is not deliv...

How can I prevent OE closing Local Folders?
After 5-6 years, I am just returning to use OE 6. I have an extensive tree structure in my Local Folders with many sub folders that I wish to keep open even when I exit the program. With Courier, which I have used all this time, that is "normal behavior": any Folder that has not been closed by myself will continue to be open when I next start up the prog. OE6 at present, however, closes _everything_ when closing the prog. Is there any way in which I can prevent this - and being spared the rather frustrating and time consuming job of re-opening all needed folders...

Windows mail failing
Hi - 5/20 mid day I could no longer send email. Still can't; message reads 'Send 1 message using Plus.Pop.mail.yahoo.com...isn't that the wrong one; doesn't it need to be the smtp address? The outgoing mail setting reads correctly for the smtp address. If I go to Yahoo I can send an email but not in Windows. Help! That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here Is your Yahoo account a paid one or a free one?=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.sup...

Management Studio
I have both a named instance of SQL Server 2008 and Express 2008 installed. When I try to connect with Management Studio, neither of those instances appears in the list of local servers. But I can see them in the list of network servers. In Local, I can see Integration Services only. Under the Network Servers tab, I see my server with the two database engines listed. In both cases, I have protocols Shared Memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP enabled, and VIA disabled. Is that the way it should be? I checked HideInstance in the Configuration Manager and it is set to No for both ins...

copy and paste a calendar view
Working with Outlook 2003. Is there any way to paste a week’s view of an outlook calendar into an email? I’ve fiddled for what seems like ages but have got nowhere as it wont let you copy and paste! -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie You can with Outlook 2007 or later. For Outlook 2003, you can try a screenshot or choose; File-> Save as Web Page... You can then zip the files and send that. Another way to go would be to export the calendar to a vcs-file. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 200...

MS Exchange forwarding from local accounts but not from external accounts
Hello.- I have Ms Exchange 2003. My domain is mycompany.com. and I created a DNS Record and a test account to another domain where the emails should be forward test@eu.myforward.com. I created the forward and if I send an email from my internal account me@mycompany.com to test@eu.myforward.com, the email goes thru fine. Now if I send an email from me@hotmail.com to test@mycompany.com which in Ms Exchange should forward to test@eu.myforward.com, the email comes back with: Reporting-MTA: dns;mycompany.com Received-From-MTA: dns;myforward.com Arrival-Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:36:16 -0600 Final-R...

How to copy page setup
I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July 1st) I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in order to keep the formatting and formulae. How do I copy the page setup for printing? Thanks, Robin Chapple why not simple save a copy of the previous file strip out all the detail you don't need and build up to your new template? just a suggestion http://www.excel-ant.co.uk Robin Chapple wrote: > I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July > 1st) > > I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank wor...