loaded new 2003 Outlook lost my 2000 information

I loaded the ms office 2003 and lost my information from my outlook
0
dwa (1)

Firstly you have to find out whether Ms Office 2003 has
over write your old Outlook.pst file. Go to explorer and
search for your old Outlook.pst file. If you are using
Windows XP, you need to go to Folder options in explorer
to check Show hidden files and folders, thereafter use
the search function to search for the pst file. Your are
in luck if there are a few outlook.pst files found, email
me for the next few steps .
0
renchin (2)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

Outlook importing #2
I'm trying to import contact information from Excel to Outlook and it says I need to install the SR-1 disk in order to accomplish this task. I grabbed the disk and it says that I need to find data1.mis? Anyway, it doesn't work. Is there something I can download to fix this? Thanks ...

Excel 2003 with SP2 locks on startup
I've just loaded Office Professional 2003 (updating from Office XP) and have downloaded the SP2 update pack, but both Excel 2003 and Word 2003 lock up on start-up. It may have something to do with eirther the Virus scanner (Norton's Antivirus 2005 but probably unlikely) or the fact that MS Office Updates won't work as I suspect some of the earlier Windows Installer Patch files may be missing or corrupted from the XP version. I also couldn't uninstall Office XP in the normal manner from Install/Remove programs. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this. (Not...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

Outlook Client Install -Failed
Calling custom action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client!Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.ClientSetup.DatabaseAction Database Installer custom action failed. ...

Outlook form as an input tool for a user
What I am hoping to accomplish is to use an Outlook form as an input tool for a user. Upon completion, they send it to a manager for approval. When the manager opens the form, all the input fields are locked and APPROVE and DECLINE buttons become active. Then based on approval or decline, I want the VB script to format an email and sent it. Does what I am hoping to do seem reasonable and possible? Any ideas and code snippets will be appreciated. Thanks! If Exchange is your mail server and the administrator gives you = permission to publish to the Organizational Forms library, this is v...

excel 2000 widths and pixels
im trying to find the direct coralation between excels measurements and the real world. for instance if i want a column to be 2 inches wide on paper what do i set the column to in excel. if i set it to 22.14 160 pixels which is 2 inches on the screen and then print it, it comes out as 1 3/4th inches on the paper. is there a ruler for excel? if not why not there is a ruler in all the other office programes. please email me at alexjroe@hotmail.com this is frustrating. alex Column Width is set in number of numeric characters in the default font (e.g., a width of 10 will allow 10 nume...

I have lost all inbox activity and keep getting error in outlook
I am not receiving e-mails in my inbox and I have ran the repair inbox and it says it is configured. Does anyone have suggestions? Amy;112315 Wrote: > I am not receiving e-mails in my inbox and I have ran the repair inbox > and it says it is configured. Does anyone have suggestions? Post your version of Outlook, the account type, and the exact text of the error message. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Make values stay put in established record & reset in new record?
I'm having a problem making the values on a form reset to $0.00 when I go to a new record. Some more info would help us to help you. How are you going to a new record? A button you put on the form? the new record button on the navigation buttons at bottom left of form? What does the value show instead of $0.00 when you go to a new record? Are there any other values that don't reset when you go to a new record? Jeanette Cunningham "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B39F82B9-43E2-4B9A-8F9B-C64B46240857@microsoft.com... > I'm having a...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003
I'm having a problem setting up Outllok to run under Microsoft Echanged Server settings. It won't resolve the Exchange name. It says the exchange server is unavailable but when I upgrade to Outlook 2007 from an existing Outlook 2003 system. Everything is fine. It's only when I try to load a fresh Outlook 2007. Someone have any ideas why???? ...

How do I include my new images in chunk file?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C4B566.BB700970 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi- Would someone tell me how to include a custom image that I used in a = report in chunk file? Thanks- --=20 Roxy ------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C4B566.BB700970 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type cont...

Outlook does not exit
I have a user who (though this happens on two other machines), when shutting down Outlook, receives "Please wait while Outlook exits". This message sits there for minutes and never disappears. The only option seems to be to open Task Manager and kill it. I tried some of the switches that come with outlook.exe (for example /cleanfreebusy and others but to no avail). Office has all the service packs applied. I saw kb834005 where this problem is addressed and would just like to know if anyone has the fix already for download. If you are experiencing the issue exactly as stat...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

Outlook 2002
I have user who a sporadic problem. Multiple instances of a message are sent to the recipient. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Outlook 2002, Exchange Server 2000, XP Professional. Thanks for your help in advance. I have same problem when sending zip attachments over 500k or so - message stays in outbox and outlook keeps adding new send tasks, will keep sending until cancelled and message deleted from outbox. I'm not going thru Exchange, but am using OL 2002 and Win 2k Pro. You are not alone - I have tried to find answer with no luck yet. >-----Original Message----...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

Need to copy files to new maching
I am currently using Outlook 2000 on a desktop machine and have just purchased a new laptop. I want to copy all my files in outlook including my contacts and e-mail messages to the new machine, but can not figure out how to do so. I do not want to give up all my messages on the old machine. Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Vito Copy over all *.PST (possibly *.PAB) to the new machine. (http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm also might help.) "Vito" <vdellera@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:03f701c34942$35e44f50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I ...

Mail not visible in outlook
Good Day, I tried to restore some email from our backup program today and after being on the phone for about three hours. When I go into my backup program I see emails with No Subject. I do not see them in Outlook. When I restore the emails all the emails move over but I do not see the No Subject emails. If I go into the backup program and look at the folder that I have restored the email to I see the No Subject emails but again do not see them in Outlook. After being on the phone they said that the program uses Mapi and it seems that is why you can see these emails. The emails ar...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Outlook 2007 using IMAP settings: Deleted files are disappearing
I am using Outlook 2007 (using IMAP settings) and Windows 7. When I delete an e-mail in Outlook, a line appears through the message and it disappears after a few seconds but the message does not get moved to the deleted (Outlook and IMAP) files folder. I have checked for the deleted message in my IMAP deleted files and/or trash folder via webmail as well as in the Outlook deleted folder. I have unchecked the auto archive and the option to purge the folder on exiting in Outlook. Can anyone tell me where these files have gone? Could it be something in my settings? Is this a...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

Run Excel Macro From Access 2003 Conversion Problem
My 2000 access application shelled to Excel, ran a macro that prepared Oracle output for importation to Access 2000. I used the Microsoft "178116; ACC: How to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" logic and it worked perfectly. When I upgraded to Access 2003, the Excell macros now runs twice more AFTER the shelled routine has finished. I tried substituting the "129796 How To Use a 32-Bit Application to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" and "209876 HOW TO: Determine When a Shelled Process Ends in Access 2000". Neither corrected the problem. I inse...

Disappeared/Lost messages
I transferred messages from Inbox in WLM to archive folder, but today's messages did not arrive in archive folder--they're gone! What happened to them, how can I get them back, how can I avoid having the problem in the future? (I know I didn't accidentally delete them because that is not even an option in the Move Message To box.) Define 'transferred'. e.g. Copied, moved etc And transferred from where ? - Email account folders, newsgroup, Quick View(not really a folder but a search that provides a view of messages residing elsewhere), or Storage Folder...

New Form
I have a designed a new Form using the Contacts Base form. I have added some extra fields under the general tab. I want to add them under the Detail tab but was unable to do so. If you know a way to do that please let me know. Also, I want to move all the existing contacts to use this new form, how would I do that? You can't modify the Details tab in a contact form. To update your existing contacts with the new form see here: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#convert -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition ...

New case creation error
Hi I have CRM 3.0 installed in a production server with windows 2003 server sp1, SQL server 2000 sp4 working well for several months but now when I try to create a new case the system display the following: An error has ocurred.For more information, contact your system administrator Thanks a lot. Gilbert ...