Link Email as History to BCM Opportunity

Email does not show up in the BCM Opportunity record.  I've tried using
the "link to history" box from the email screen, dragging and dropping,
and the add button from the opportunity screen.
Is there some filter that allows you to view emails as history?

~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/
~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/

0
cbl.w68eb (1)

delay all outgoing email around 10 minutes
Hi, How possible to delay all outgoing email around 10 minutes, in case; some user who accidentally sent the improperly email, they can give us a call immediately to delete or stop the delivery of that particular email. We want to configure this option in our Exchange for all users. Cheers and thanks, Haydar On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:51:03 -0700, Haydar <Haydar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >How possible to delay all outgoing email around 10 minutes, in case; some >user who accidentally sent the improperly email, they can give us a call >immediately to del...

can't receive incoming email
I'm having trouble getting messages off the server in Outlook 2000. Sending works ok. Outlook Express seems to have no problem. Any suggestions? ...

Emailing a Report
Hi all, I have a report that opens showing all incomplete records. Now I need to have the ability to email that form using Outlook. Is there a simple template, etc. somewhere that shows how to? TIA The code is relatively simple, you can look up: SendObject in the helpfiles, or use the example of my code using: http://www.datastrat.com/Download/EmailSenate2K.zip Another example showing how to use Outlook automatic is also at my website: http://www.datastrat.com/Code/OutlookEmail.txt -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com ...

Links #16
at my company I have several different networks. I'm trying to link values from a cell in one network to a spreadsheet in another network. It linked fine however once I close the spreadsheet that I just set up the links on and try to open it again I click on yes when it asks me to update my links. then it says "file not found" and gives me a box to browse for it. When I browse and select the worksheet that my links are coming from it says "Cannot find Macro1". I didn't create any Macro's so I don't know why it is looking for Macros. Because of this my...

Linking Text Boxes
Hello! I am still trying to create a document that has 3 separate text boxes. The one giving me problems is the one that needs to handle text overflow (if any). I have the 3 text boxes on page 1. I need for an unlimited amount of pages to be created (if needed) with these text boxes if there is overflow. Also I need these text boxes to be stationary and not be deleted or moved when I press delete on page 1 or page 2, etc. And for text to flow into the new text box on a new page if there is overflow from the previous page. Thank you in advance, Marsha What about the me...

Email Messages Not Downloading
Some email messages (web-based at Comcast.net) are not downloading to my Outlook email Inbox, although most are. Ones not downloading are common newsletters, special offers, etc., such as from FoxNews.com and BarnesandNoble.com. ...

Can't delete emails
Exchange server 2003, some users cannot delete theie email W/S is xp pro with outlook 2003 I've tried to change user rights and increasing mailbox size quotas to no avail. Try Shift-Delete On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:28:37 -0700, "Robert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange server 2003, some users cannot delete theie >email W/S is xp pro with outlook 2003 >I've tried to change user rights and increasing mailbox >size quotas to no avail. ...

Internal Email not displaying senders name.
Hi, I have an problem where a user sends an internal mail , and the recipients do not see the senders display name. Configuration is, 1 user. 2 accounts. 2 email addresses. (Using Exchange) Account 1: username: bob1 smtp: bob1@bob.com Account 2: username: bob2 smtp: bob1@jane.com (account is disabled) Scenario: BOB1 logs into the BOB domain and sends emails as BOB1. He can send emails to anyone on the BOB1 domain and externally, and the dislpay name is correct. All working fine. BOB1 logs into the BOB domain, and sends emails as BOB2 using the from field. He can physically send ...

Outlook 2010
In Outlook 2003 I had one .pst file with all contacts inside, but used 3 email accounts with no automatic rules for mail delivery. I manually put the emails down in it's respective archive.pst files and want it done this way. In Outlook 2010 when using several email accounts, it's automatically established one .pst file for each email account where the respective email drops into. Is there a way to have it all into one "Personal Folder" (the old way)? (I want to send emails were sender account is the only on showing as sender and not any "sent on behalf ...

Free Email Stationery For Outlook?
Is there any place I can get free email stationery for Outlook that actually works? I have Outlook 2007 and Windows XP. If I need to make changes on my computer in order to work the email stationery, what do I do and how do I do it? Thanks. Candy Google.com is still your friend. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:7427332F-8349-4F1F-A719-654B4DF99549@micr...

Sending CRM Email fails.
Hi Guys, Hope all is well in the CRM World. I have a small issue with a CRM Server not sending emails. I did see anothe post with the same problem but there was no reply. I hope someone could help me and point me in the right direction. 1. When you try to send an email inside CRM (not from Outlook) a general message appears "Failed to send email" Below is the exception caught in the trace dump file. I'm hoping all I need to do is re register a dll file, but which one (if this is the problem)\ Cheers for any help. [2006-05-26 16:58:32.1] Process: w3wp |Thread: 4576 |...

Can't move email from outlook.pst after Inbox Repair
To recover from exceeding the 2GB limit, I ran PST2GB.exe to remove 30MB, then SCANPST.EXE to repair the file. After running more than once, SCANPST now says there are no errors. After the repair, folders and email now display properly, but attempts to move email to other *.pst files fail with the message 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' However, email from other *.pst files can be moved into outlook.pst and back out again with no problem.(?) It appears that there is a problem with the repaired file format. Is there a newer ver...

email sending problem
We have recently added a exchange server (2003) to our network and it is causing a major problem we have been unable to solve. The exchange server is providing a shared calender, access book and centrally holding all inboxes (with some laptops having offline inboxes). We are using a outside hosted pop3/smtp server for sending and receiving email. The problem is that even when it is not the default server in outlook 2003, the exchange server is still attempting to send messages. The exchange server cannot send email messages because our ISP blocks traffic on the default SMTP port. Furt...

Configuring Inbound TLS emails
What does the other domain need to do in order to read our TLS messages? We have generated an x.509 certificate and have created a second smtp virtual server and connector with their domain in the address space. What does the other domain need to do to read our email address correctly? Do we need to send them a copy of our x.509 certificate? Will our emails bounced back? Thank you. If your TLS cert is from a well know CA (like verisign) they should already have the root CA so you shouldn't have to do anything. The remote party you are sending to will also need a TLS cert to be abl...

Clearing History
I had Money 2002 installed on my computer and used it for a while. I would like to start fresh with it at this time. Is there a way to delete the history and start over? Please advise. In microsoft.public.money, KD wrote: >I had Money 2002 installed on my computer and used it for >a while. I would like to start fresh with it at this >time. Is there a way to delete the history and start >over? Please advise. File->New.... ...

Access Linked to Excel Producing Wrong Month
Hi! I have an Access 2007 Table that I Have linked to a pivot inside of Excel 2007. I want to be able to pivot on a date field, and have identified the field with the date, when I set up the pivot. However, what is showing up in the pivot is ONLY the month (eg, NOV), instead of the full date. WHat is then happening, as my access DB contains rows with dates from several years, is that all the NOV's are being added together, regardless of year. Why is it doing this be default? How can I undo this? WHat I really want is YYYY-MM or MM-YYYY format in my pivot (I do not need to get ...

Track in CRM disappearing from emails
We have the outlook client installed on our machines here at work. Two employees would go into their inbox and want to track an email but the "Track in CRM" would not be showing in the toolbar. It just seems to have disappeared. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. I've found that users with this issue typically have a proxy set in IE under the Connections > LAN Settings. If there is a proxy set here - you'll need to remove it. "the_cheat" wrote: > We have the outlook client installed on our machines here at work. Two > employees wou...

Unable to recieve email from the outside.
I have just rebuilt my DNS derver from a crash. However, none of the users can recieve email from outside the company. Does anyone have any ideas? Charles Do you have your MX record created? Nue "chzabel" <chzabel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C66B36EB-3FE0-4763-8CAC-2CAD120B476C@microsoft.com... >I have just rebuilt my DNS derver from a crash. However, none of the users > can recieve email from outside the company. Does anyone have any ideas? > > Charles Go to DNSstuff.com and check for your MX record from the public side of the intrawe...

MSNBC "stole" my email!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!! Please!!
I can send email to anyone including myself but I'm unable to recieve emails...................... HELP. Please.................... See below: After I "restored" my system to an earlier date I still had the same problem...... I don't know what this means or what TO DO!!!!!!!!!! If you check your MSN, The Microsoft Network, Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3) e-mail account with Outlook or Outlook Express, you may no longer receive any new e-mail messages. You do not receive any error messages, and you can successfully send e-mail messages from your MSN POP3 account. D...

Changing the from on a workflow email
When a lead is disqualified or qualified, I have an email sent to specific users. The from on the email always selects the owner of the lead. Does anyone know how to change the from to the actual user that disqualified or qualified the lead and not the owner of the lead? Thanks for the help. Angela You can do this by first echoing the modifiedby field and then using that in the from field of the email. To echo a filed you need to write a simple .net assembly like public Guid EchoUser(Guid user) { return user; } Register it in the workflow config file as datatype=lookup and entity=sy...

Using outlook for email but there is no subject line!
How do I make my email messages show a subject line using outlook 2k? If you're talking about a new message window that you've opened to compose a message, try clicking View | Message Header and see if the subject line appears. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:fbc24293.0311091516.1372e991@posting.google.com, Dr. John wrote: > How do I make my email messages show a subject line using outlook 2k? ...

MFC Project links plain C++ class twice?
Hello All, I've got a namespace which consists of a few classes, structs and enums declared and defined in multiple header (.H) files. When I try to include this namespace in my MFC project, compilation occurs correctly; however the linker fails by claiming that every function defined (from the included namespace) is defined more than once. What am I doing wrong? Please help. AB wrote: > Hello All, > > I've got a namespace which consists of a few classes, structs and enums > declared and defined in multiple header (.H) files. > > When I try to include this na...

Email disappears
My Inbox only displays email from the past week; older email is "disappearing." Where is it going? (No rules have been created; it is not found in the archives, either.) Help! Could auto-archiving have been set to delete not archive items? "J Hark" <J Hark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E370BE1-77C7-4C4D-A845-0D913733EA3E@microsoft.com... > My Inbox only displays email from the past week; older email is > "disappearing." Where is it going? (No rules have been created; it is > not > found in the archives, either.) He...

Changing the field names of linked table
I have an ODBC link to some live data. Unfortunately the field names for this data are just codes and aren't very helpful. Though I have made a table in access which links the codes to the actual description. I need a way to create a new table which has all the data from the ODBC link but for the field names it uses the field description rather than the field code. Can someone help? Sanchez wrote: > I have an ODBC link to some live data. > > Unfortunately the field names for this data are just codes and aren't > very helpful. > > Though I have made a table in...

Contacts folder as email address book...
On my Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro, when I try to select the option, "Show folder as email address book", it's greyed out. Any idea how I fix that? I've already clicked on the address book icon and went to TOOLS / OPTIONS and tried to add the Outlook Address Book, but there is no choice for that, only one for Personal Address Book (*.pab)... Thanks in advance... Never mind, I've created a new profile and all ok now... >-----Original Message----- >On my Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro, when I try to select >the option, "Show folder as email addres...