Link contact with appointment

When I make a new appointment with my contact outlook
does not automatically link that contact to the
appointment.

How do I setup this feature?

Thanks,
Norm
0
anonymous (74717)

Problem Printing out Outlook Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2007 as part of Microsoft Office Small Business. Today I tried to print out a contact listing for the first time (installed only a couple of months ago so I don't know if this has been a problem the whole time or if my problem "just started") when I print out all my Contacts, Outlook is merging the names of some of my contacts and using the address of one of the contacts. Example: Mary Smith Mark Sutter 123 Main st. anytown , USA 12345 prints out when in fact Mary Smith and Mark Sutter are 2 separate contacts with 2 different addresses. ...

Bulk contact email changes
Say I have 100 contacts from the same company. The company changes names and their email address changes too. Is there a way to do a find/replace in contacts or similar so that I can change the @companyname.com in all the contacts automatically? Thanks in advance, Dean Dean Dummitt wrote: > Say I have 100 contacts from the same company. The company changes > names and their email address changes too. Is there a way to do a > find/replace in contacts or similar so that I can change the > @companyname.com in all the contacts automatically? > > Thanks in advance, >...

Change link between form and subform

Migration of Exchange 2000 Contacts
I recently installed a new Exchange 2003 server and used ex-merge to export the users mailboxes to PST's so that they could access their old mail, but have a fresh start in terms of mailbox size on the server. I then imported the users contacts and calendar to their new mailbox. The issue is that when a user has a contact that was created on the old Exchange 2000 server, Outlook tries to contact the old server and the bounces the message back as undeliverable. Is their a way to force the contacts to look at the new server or must these contact be manually recreated? Thank you! E...

linking #4

How to mass delete old calendar appointments?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello!! <br><br>My Entourage seems to freeze at the same point every day, causing me to have to Force Quit often. Whenever it gets to the part where it syncs the calendar, it beachballs for eternity! I've left it beachballing while doing other stuff several times, and when I came back to the computer it was still going. I've tried rebuilding my database, but to no avail. <br><br>I've tried checking off the 'Delete non-recurring events' and se...

contacts appear as deleted in my list when they didn't delete me
I have this situation come up every once in a while is anyone else experiencing this? and what is causing the miss labeling? -- Four Generations Of Trust And Betrayal...One Legacy Skywolfe Hi Skywolfe, Just to confirm, how are you identifying them as being deleted? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation -- "Rage Skywolfe"...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Add configuration to default "Customer Lookup" to Contact
Add configuration options to MSCRM 3.0 so that various parameters of lookups can be configured. For example, making the "Customer Lookup" (popup window or Form Assistant) default to looking up a Contact, if that is what the client prefers. Other examples include setting default Entity when clicking on "Track in CRM" from Outlook. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fol...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Creating Email Address Book/contacts under public folder
Hi, We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address Book/contacts that would show up under the public folders in outlook. Is that done from the server or from Outlook and how would it be done? Thanks. Mitch It is done using Outlook client. When you create a public folder you can choose the items that folder will contain. Contacts is one choice. -- Gustavo Del Grosso Laboratorios Andrómaco Gerencia de Tecnología gustavodelgrosso@hotmail.com "mitch" wrote: > Hi, > We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address > ...

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Contact categories selection
Win XP, Office XP When opening a contact file, I know I can Alt-G to open the categories, and then hitting any key takes me to the first category starting with that letter, but then I can't 'select' that categories check box without using the mouse. Once the category is highlighted, is there a way to select the category box using key commands? thx doug Hitting the spacebar should check or uncheck the item. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! ...

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

Synchonizing Outlook contacts with PDA
I have set up my contacts with sub folders for different groups of people. However when I synchonize with my PDA the contacts in the sub folders on the desktop do not move across. Is there an option I have to action or an add-in that will help me resolve this issue? Yes, ActiveSync doesn't let you sync to multiple contacts folders as far as I know - try m.p.pocketpc for best results there. However, I think the single contacts folder w/categories is a better bet, as it will also prevent you from having duplicate contacts for people who belong in more than one 'camp'. Ian wro...