link color

How do i change the default link color for composing messages in
outlook 2003? thanks.

Alternate Color Lines when using Custom Views
Hello Everyone, I used the following code in the Conditional Fomatting dialog box to acheive alternate colour lines: =MOD(ROW(),2)=1 This works fine, except when I choose a custom view, the alternate lines do not re-color themselves and I get blocks of one color or another - looks messy... Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks What is the custom view doing specifically? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "GLT" <GLT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28AE19C6-4D18-4326-8FE7-812D6E03EB32@microsoft.com... > Hello ...

Change link between form and subform

VBA Text Color
I would like to change the text color to Red for a string being returned to a window through vba when certain conditions are met. I can see the vbRed control but cannot get it to work, Object Required. Has anyone been able to change the text color through vba, and how is it set? Mick Hi Mick I don't believe VBA can directly change the colours on a Dexterity field or window. You can use the unsupported but very useful method of pass through Dexterity SanScript to change the colour of the text or the background. I think you already have the company background colour VBA example. I...

linking #4

Office 2010
I am just starting Office 2010 Beta and workbooks are a crappy gray --how to change? Try posting to the Office 2010 forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "JohnBee" <JohnBee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A98B3E10-6538-48F7-9CF1-0089F1C10CBB@microsoft.com... > I am just starting Office 2010 Beta and workbooks are a crappy gray --how > to > change? ...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

Excel 97 tabs
Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? No This was established in Excel XP "SS" <ssriding1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00e601c36c01$31cea820$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background : colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? : ...

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

Multiple Colors and/or Patterns in the Same Line
When I am building a line chart to display accounting data, the data often consists of historical and projected numbers. Say I had historical data for January-December 2008 and projected data for January - December 2009 and wanted to show all 24 months on the same line in a chart with the 2008 part of the line in green and the 2009 part blue, how would I do that? Thanks in advance Bill Hi, One way is to set up the data like this A B C Date Amt Amt 1/1/2009 87 2/1/2009 91 3/1/2009 29 4/1/2009 71 5/1/2009 49 6/1/2009 27 7/1/2009 76 8/1/2009 97 9/1/2009...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

Colors
How do I get negative number to automatically show up in red? Vince, Look at "Conditional Formatting" under the "Format" menu. Also, check the help menu. If your stumped post back. Dan E "Vince" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D604C5E3-AB3B-43B3-A209-820E757AFE59@microsoft.com... > How do I get negative number to automatically show up in red? Vince, Conditional Formatting. Take a look here for some help: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html John "Vince" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Sharepoint Linked Table
Hi! I just inherited an Access 2003 database which has a linked table to Sharepoint (dbo_...) without any problem. When you view the actual table from Sharepoint it only has 5 fields, but in Access 2003 have 12 fields. It gets updated without any issue. We are in the process of converting to Access 2007 and the linked table is different from Access 2003. Most of the columns are dropped. Would anyone know how I can keep the same exact column layout (# of columns) as in 2003? This is necessary, because in the code, the linked table updates the local table. Also, we must leave as is, beca...

Help with links in one worksheet please
Hi I have made up a worksheet that will work out all my takings & expenses for the week. I have then made a totals sheet which I would like to add up all the Weekly totals for the year. I have done all the links from the Weekly sheet to the totals sheet and they all work fine. As I will have 52 weeks how do I copy the links I have made for week one (with the relevant changes for that weekly sheet) in the totals sheet? I hope you can understand this Any web sites that may help? Thanks for looking Derek One way is to make a list of your sheet names in col A and use or a modifi...

A Linking Problem
Assume I have a column of numbers, in a file named Source. (range is B2:B10). These cells are linked to a column in a file named Destination(range is E2:E10). If I add a new row 5 to the source, is there a way I can get the previously linked cells in Destination to continue to display the correct values. After adding the new row 5 in source, rows in Destination below row 5 display values from rows below (in the Source file). I hope this is not too confusing a question (I am confused). If it of importance, the linking was done using Paste Link in the Paste Special dialog. Thanks. Hi PA Yo...