line spacing Outlook 2007

How do I change the default line spacing from doulbe to single line
(NO BLANK LINE) in Outlook 2007.

Please be specific and on a pre-school level.

Try this:

1.	Go to your Inbox.

2.	Click on the New button in the upper left to start a new email.

3.	Click on the Format Text tab at the top of your screen.

4.	You’ll see the buttons are grayed out. Click in the big white box where
you’d write the body of your email to activate them.

5.	Click on the dialog box in the Paragraph group. The dialog box is located
in the lower right-hand corner of the group, and looks like a tiny arrow
inside a square.

6.	In the section under “Spacing,” change both “Before” and “After” to zero.

7.	Change the Line Spacing to Single.

8.	Click the Default button at the bottom of the box.

9.	Click OK in the box that pops up.

10.	Click OK to get out of the Paragraph dialog box.

Hope that helps!

Kara

--
Kara
http://www.karathecomputertutor.com

See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/dblspace_html.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"thoot" <thoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the default line spacing from doulbe to single line
> (NO BLANK LINE) in Outlook 2007.
>
> Please be specific and on a pre-school level.

0
Diane

Converting Excel table with multi-line cells into Access DB
Hello ~ I need to export a MSWord table to an Access table. The original Word table contains multiple lines of text in each cell, separated with carriage-return(line return). .. I would like to retain these multiple lines within in each destination field in Access or Excel I have the following structure in my Word table: Column1: PhotoID (alphanumeric,single line) Column2: Image of the photos(jpeg/bmp) Column3: Description(text, multiline) Column4: Code#(alphanumeric, single line) Column5: Notes(text, multiline) In short, how do you tranfer those multi-line cells(with carriage-return...

Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin
Hello, I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video Demos" is not working. Has MS changes the link ? How can I fix this ? I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of them... Thanks Jan ...

Outlook 2003: How to catch the Delete right-click event in Task List Items.
I would like to catch the delete event in right-click or in the command-toolbar button. Is it possible to catch the event in a VBscript on a custom form? Thanks ...

Line Spacing and Line Justification
I am a Publisher novice. On a blank page I pasted a PowerPoint Presentation slide. Below the slide I drew a line and copied that same line multiple times. How do I make the spacing between theses lines of equal ditance? How do I align these lines so that they are basically at the same starting point on the left side of the page? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Regards, Mercury The best way would be to create guidelines. Select your created line, while holding the ctrl, (the cursor will turn into a + sign) pull the copy to the next guideline. If you go the copy route, ...

Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom The way it comes up now is: Worker George Tom Non Worker Bill Tom The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report. Thanks for your help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/2...

Step Line Charts
Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vertical. Hi Carrie, You Will need some form of extra data to get excel to create a step chart. Take a look at these methods. (http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm) Carrie wrote: > Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vert...

outlook 2007 now has blury text
I don't think this is the IE 7 issue with blurry text i had to fix when i installed that. Why is the text now default to this blurry gray text? thanks! ...

Line colors in a bargraph
ColorNum and m_Array are set before entry which works fine except for all bars are outlined in black which is not a major problem, but would like to eliminate. How do I draw the line in the code below a different color than the bars? Below is a snip from my BarChart() routine: CBrush BlackBrush(RGB(10,10,10)); CBrush CyanBrush(RGB(1,39,229)); CBrush MagentaBrush(RGB(176,4,174)); CBrush YellowBrush(RGB(187,176,3)); CBrush GrayBrush(RGB(230,230,230)); if (m_Array.GetSize()) { // ***** THE PROBLEM IS HERE WHERE I WOULD LIKE THE DRAWN LINE TO BE LIGHT GRAY ***** MemDC.Sele...

Please help me .... (CListCtrl multi-line column)
Dear all, I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data displayed in the control contains multiple lines. By default, the control displays the multiple-line text in a single line. In the multiple-line text, it uses "\r\n" (CR-LF). How can I set the column of CListCtrl to display the column text in multiple line like the data cell in Excel? -- Kathy This is the nearest i can find. Hope it helps http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ "Kathy" wrote: > Dear all, > > I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data di...

OWA - Hangs "Loading" Inbox
2 of our OWA servers have recently stopped functioning. The login appears ok and the interface starts to load, but the fonts are wrong (times new roman is shown) and the inbox doesn't load at all, showing "Loading..." I've searched the forums/web and can see many people had the same issue, but have found no fixes that work. "Error on Page" Line: 56 Char: 1 Error: Object expected. Any suggestions or help really will be gratefully received. Thanks I had this same issue except one of my owa boxes would work and the other one didn't. I don't have a KB ar...

Multivalue Field in Access 2007...
I have been trying to read a mutivalue field in an Access 2007 without any luck. I have followed the example at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb258183.aspx but have not been able to get that to work. Has anyone sucessfully accomplished this task? You might want to look in microsoft.public.access for the answer I posted there. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "Brian Griffey" <BrianGriffey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D587BE95-7220-4769-BE38-15D68FF1CCD1@micro...

Word 2007 doc having trouble with white space above paragraph
I am trying to format a 20 page document. I added hard page breaks and now if I hit the enter key to put a certain paragraph on a page I get large amounts of white space above certain paragraphs that will not go away by backspace or trying to deleting them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Csalaun00, Just an idea but have you checked Page-layout tab, Page setup group, dialog starter button, format tab, next to align vertically should be top instead of centered. If it is not that check the paragraph formatting, maybe you applied a large amount of pace before or after the...

Money 2007 Budget Problem
I just converted from M06 to M07. When I look at my Budget reports, it lists a bunch of transactions (all from the same account) that are under the heading "expenses not in budget" in the Monthly Budget report. This was not the case before the transfer....how do I correct this? ...

Microsoft Outlook #5
I have three people that use the same computer for email. Each have different email addresses. Receiving email is not a problem, all three email accounts are set up to receive at the same time. The problem is when they send email they have to go into the dialog box and change the from and reply to information. Is it possible to have a simple way to allow each person to send an email with their name as the FROM? I thought of having three separate folders with Microsoft Outlook but I could not get that to work. Thanks George 214-388-3446 What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98...

outlook #298
I'm under the impression the I can check office outlook 2003 with my outlook express in my new laptop. Is this possible? No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dan@tpm asked: | I'm under the impression the I can check office outlook 2003 with my | outlook express in my new laptop. Is this possible? Milly - I just signed up so I can ask a question about saving Outlook Express emails and address book to a ...

Outlook 2000 #59
My Outlook 2000 had disconected from almost all of the data that I have entered over the last 2 years. It has retained Contacts & Tasks. I'm Pretty sure the data is still existing but it's not merging with the program. Any ideas??? Greg Do you have multiple PST files on your system? Maybe the data was archived off to another PST and isn't in the current PST file "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be401c3a9e0$ed1ff990$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My Outlook 2000 had disconected from almost all of the > data that I have enter...

saving to csv file from excel 2007
I need to save file to csv format to transfer to website...2003 always worked fine - 2007 doesn't - help?? -- jo Hi pourlance Office Button >SaveAs Or Office Button >SaveAs (menu) Other formats Or use F12 Choose CVS in the list and save the file -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "pourlance" <pourlance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D7C094-BD37-4CBD-8E8B-6C3BB3736581@microsoft.com... >I need to save file to csv format to transfer to website...2003 always worked > fine - 2007 doesn't - help?? > ...

Outlook user profiles

Capture Space within String
My function SplitName below correctly parses a last/firstname string with or without a comma between the name pair. The only problem I have is if the last/first name is passed to the function with no "space" after the comma. If you look at "TEST 2" below, you'll noticce that the first character "M" in the first name variable gets cut off when the space after the separating comma is not used. Can someone help me modify my function so the function will correctly return the last and first name no matter if it's used with or without the leading space a...

Line chart with value on the line
Hi, I have implement a line chart by thousands of data rows for a stock. Now I want to show values on 10 particular points with the lable E.g, one extra column for displaying the label. TradeDate Ticker Close Label 04/01/1999 1234 63.67 05/01/1999 1234 63 06/01/1999 1234 63 Mr. A buy 07/01/1999 1234 67.33 08/01/1999 1234 68.33 11/01/1999 1234 68.67 Mr. B buy Does anyone teach me how to do this ?? thanks Ginola "Ginola" <ginola@fake.email.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fdc1aa6.8209734@msnews.microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have implement a line chart b...

removing black lines
Sometimes I type an underline bar across the page. At the end of the page I'll hit the return (enter) key. When I do, the underline bar turns into a big black bar. Then I can't get rid of it. It just stays there. How can I get rid of this black bar? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &...

adress book from outlook express
hi how do i impotr adress book from outlook espress in my computer and how do i do it from outlook on a remote one? thanks ari File > Import and Export... > Internet Mail and Addresses... On a remote computer you must import OE's WAB into OE first. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "ari" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093801c3b009$6682fac0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > hi > how do i impotr adress book from outlook espress in my > computer and how do i do it from outlook on a remote one? > thanks > ari ...

Links from outlook fail to open
Hi, Running Windows XP home edition and Outlook 2000. When I click on a link wityhin an email in Outlook it would normally open in Explorer automatically. For some reason my links do not open. Any Ideas? Thanks, Brian check internet explorer to see whether links open fine there. Also if the emails containing the links are in junk email folder then they are disabled Sharath "Brian Parkinson" <brian(DELETE THIS)@parkinson11.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:e7rDb$CbGHA.488@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Running Windows XP home edition and Outlook 2000....

want to filter out emails, with subjest line starting with a specfic sring
Hi All, I am using MS outlook 2003, I am trying to find out how can i create a rule to filter out emails with subject line starting with a specific string, but not to filter if that string is in the middle of subject line. i.e. lets take the sting as Foo Filer if Foo is in the starting don't filter if if the Foo is not in the starting. if any of you aware of the trick to make this happen please let me know, i tried to google it, but couldn't find anything related to it. Thanks Anand outlook doesn't offer anyway to build that sort of rule. If you can coun...

synchronizing outlook express in two computers
Hello, I use outlook express in my laptop at home and in my computer at work, can anyone tell me how to synchronize them so the same messages appear on both laptop and computer and that they look the same way i.e: folders, etc... please email to christine@lowcarbdepot.com Thank you all in advance! Christine Try an OE ng this is an Outlook ng, different app. or here http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27a8d01c463a8$ed192480$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, I use outlook express in my laptop at home and in &...