Limit outgoing mail limit before send

Hi all
Is there any method to avoid to send mail if the mail size is over a
preset limit?
If I set it in Exchange, the mail will first send to Exchange server and
check the size.
Any method to check the size before send to server?
I got this problem since the connection speed is slow, not like local
100m network.
Exchange server and the client Outlook XP PC is far away, connect with a
64K line only.

Thanks
0
lh6725 (1)

Change setting for mailing attachments
Hello, I'm running GP 7.5 and Acrobat 5.0 Distiller. When I send to Mail Recipient as PDF, it works fine, and attaches a pdf to a new mail message, however, Acrobat ALWAYS opens. I've turned off all imaginable settings in acrobat and even changed the default pdf file association with acrobat 7 reader and still, whatever that file association is linked to, GP will run acrobat and show a preview. Any thoughts? ...

Determining what type of e-mail has been sent to you.
Hi, I was just wondering how you can tell if the e-mail you recieved is plain text or html? The title bar of an opened message should state the format if you can't tell by looking at it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/co...

Relay NDR generated by our mail server to LAN client
Hi gents, I'm a little confused about an NDR our exchange 2003 server sp1 generated to one of our Outlook 2002 users. The message is: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Whatever... Sent: 1/26/2005 9:29 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: externaluseraddy@domain.com on 1/26/2005 9:29 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mail.myserver.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <externaluseraddy@domain.com>... Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before s...

File Size Limit??
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the file size of an Excel 2000 document. We've got a guy here who has a 63Mb spreadsheet, and keeps wondering why he's getting "Out of memory" messages every time he opens it. I've put an extra 512Mb in his PC, but he's still getting lock-ups. He's convinced that there are no limits to the size of the file, but I'm pretty certain that there is... Anyone help? Thanks, Jon. The limit is memory. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

External E-mail contacts #2
Can anybody help On our Exchange 5.5 server we were able to setup an external e-mail contact, which could be selected via the GAL, the contact also had a symbol of the world next to his/her name. How can this be setup in Exchange 2000?? Cheers Simon Create a mail enabled contact. "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD223BFD-EAEA-4715-B0A0-9E12C1248D2E@microsoft.com... > Can anybody help > > On our Exchange 5.5 server we were able to setup an external e-mail > contact, > which could be selected via the GAL, the contact also had...

Outgoing E-mail
Did anyone see thid error message? If so, do you have any adea, what might cause it. Thanks in advance What is the error message? It did not appear in your post. This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Can't send email 04-21-10
All of a sudden, I can't send email. I can receive. Nothing has been changed in "settings." I've been sending emails all day, then BAM! I get this message. I've rebooted. What just happened? The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.islandbeadandbox.com (1)', Server: 'mail.islandbeadandbox.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Islandbeadandbox.com is not your ISP. Many connection providers will block your use of any port 25 SMTP server other...

"send as" permission issue
I am trying to assign a user1 the "send as" right to a certain mailbox. In ADUC console I go into the properties of the user2's profile, under the security tab I add user1 and check "send as" and "receive as" permissions and OK out of everything. When user1 tries to send as user2 he gets this error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 10/13/2006 12:09 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: (user's name) on 10/13/2006 12:10 PM You do not have permission...

OUTLOOK 2003 JUNK MAIL FILTER for FEB. 2006
I'm running WINDOWS XP Home w/ SP2 and all necessary Office updates for 2000 & 2003, and MICROSOFT DEFENDER BETA 2. The JUNK MAIL FILTER UPDATE for February 2006 will not go into place. I am being required to shut off my machine every time for the update to take place, but it doesn't seem to go into place. What is wrong with this picture? -- E.P. Kida Part Time Defender of the Universe "You May Think I'm A Stranger... But I Ain't No Stranger Than You..." I'm continually getting this update, but I don't have Outlook 2003, what can I do t...

Limits
I am doing a fairly easy programme on excel. It is a catchment runoff, and evaporation calculator. But i would like to place a limit on a cell, and have that exess go into another column, is this possible? EG 75 rainfall, soil can hold only 10mm more. SO 10mm INFILTRATES, ie that cell should have a limit of the max soil moisutre, the other 65mm RUNOFF's and thats a different column. ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol You need a Workbook_Change event macro for that. The code you would write in that macro should first check that the change occurred in a cell within the range you want. ...

Meeting Requests
Dear Outlook 2003 Users, Is there an easy way to resend (or send a reminder to) a person or persons who have not responded to a meeting request? In a perfect world, it would keep it all in the same meeting (and not start a second meeting) so there is one central place to track responses. Thanks a million in advance! Kevin ...

Help! IF function is too limited
Hi! I've created a drop-down list of cities in a cell, under which there are two more cells to be filled out with the address and zip codes corresponding to each of the cities. How can I do this, knowing that the original list is a three-column list made of city-address-zip? -- Ringo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ringo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470178 Use VLOOKUP into the original; list using the DV value =VLOOKUP(B...

2008 R2 dpm 2007 setup: SIS-Limited not found?
I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. Any ideas what i need to do to get past this? Thanks It turns out you just need to add the file services role in r2, dont need the manual command.. "markm75g" wrote: > I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via > ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart > > but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. ...

Exchange and ISPs mail servers
Hi Our customers ISP changed the name of the their mailservers, both Incoming (pop3) and Outgoing (smtp). The Customer have small Small Business Server 2003 and also Exchange Installed. Each Outlook client have two email accounts: one for Exchange and one for ISP pop3 account. After I changed new mail server names into Outlook Email account settings, the clients have problem when sending mail. Sometimes mail jams into Out Box until I Change the sending account to pop3 account (not exchange). New Outlook settings are: Incoming mail server: pop3.mailplus.fi (this from ISP) Outgoing mail...

Separate e-mail accounts w/Outlook 2003?
Is it possible to setup Outlook 2003 to handle 3 different e-mai accounts from the same POP3/SMTP account and keep them separate? I wan the mail to go into their own Inbox and have its own Sent folder etc� have my main account and have added another but Outlook puts all th mail into the same folder. I need to keep it separate; I have bee using Outlook Express and would use the �Switch Identities� option t check my other accounts, is this possible with Outlook 2003 ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

Retracting Sent e-mails
Is there a way to retract a e-mail that has been sent to someone? Only in a very few instances, in an intra-office environment. Not out in the internet. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:968747D5-E21C-4D81-9AA7-0825A5687D39@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to retract a e-mail that has been sent to someone? ...

junk mail
i have outlook 2002. my junk mail list doesn't work. i've posted perhaps 100 email addresses to the junk mail list, but they still get into my inbox (the exact same addresses). any ideas? What is your Junk Mail rule set to do? Double check it in the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu). Also, check out the info here: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/junkmail.htm "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022f01c39b46$b7edd920$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i have outlook 2002. my junk mail list doesn't work. i've > posted perhaps 100 email...

Q: Rules limit
There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298) Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? For me already three users have addressed with such requests :- Thanks Alexander Kenin This is not a configurable limit. It's limited by the size of one RPC packet. "Kenin Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80981636-20EB-4C64-B514-F9BCA635AFE7@microsoft.com... > There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298). > Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? > For me already thre...

Limiting Internet Email for Users
I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop Internet Email. This might help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14B7AF2C-73E3-4601-84F9-3F7B95043B72@microsoft.com... > I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop...

Deleting over-large outgoing mail
I accidentially attached a 6 MB file to a mail item that was to go out on my Hotmail account. Now that it's in the outbox, Hotmail won't take it (it's too large) and I can't delete it (permission denied). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, J. Create a new .pst file and make it the default. Close and reopen Outlook. Go into your outbox and delete the message. Close the new .pst file. Close and reopen Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my pers...

Limit outgoing mail limit before send
Hi all Is there any method to avoid to send mail if the mail size is over a preset limit? If I set it in Exchange, the mail will first send to Exchange server and check the size. Any method to check the size before send to server? I got this problem since the connection speed is slow, not like local 100m network. Exchange server and the client Outlook XP PC is far away, connect with a 64K line only. Thanks ...

setting up word for sending emails
New Microsoft Office-Microsoft Internet Explorer has been installed but I don't know how to set up forward emails to send SEt up Outlook using your ISP instructions for incoming/outgoing server. Test Account Settings in the Account setup will tell you if you are successful. If not, then post the error message here and someone can help. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, skm...

cannot send mail but can recieve mail
i get an error 0*800ccc7d i am currently using a hotels internet connection What client are you using? You have to ask the hotel what Internet Service Provider they are using. This affects the setting for the smtp-server in your mail program. P� Fri, 8 Oct 2004 00:50:33 -0700, skrev <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>: > i get an error 0*800ccc7d > i am currently using a hotels internet connection >-----Original Message----- >i get an error 0*800ccc7d >i am currently using a hotels internet connection >. > I am having the same problem at home, with my AT&...

copy Outgoing mails via the server
how can i copy all the outgoing mails via the server to another mail box ? click properties on the store object, and there you have an option to fowored all mails to a specific mailbox. "Indika Gamage" <indikag@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04d501c46e2b$a7c06730$a401280a@phx.gbl... > how can i copy all the outgoing mails via the server to > another mail box ? what u mean by store object? pls explane the steps >-----Original Message----- >click properties on the store object, and there you have an option to >fowored all mails to a specific mailbox. &...

Addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To, Cc)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...