leave copy of email message on pop3 server

I need to configure a user id on a laptop running Outlook
2000 so that we can access email when travelling with the
laptop, but leave a copy of the email message on the
server until I return so that I can get it on my primary
desktop computer located in my office.
0
jttaylor (2)

Copying Links to Another File
Need help on how to copy linked cells into another file and keep the links. I have several files which have links in them, need to combine all into one file so we can autofilter through all entries. When I copy over the data and paste, the link does not come with it. Tried paste all and still does not work. Any ideas? If the text on the cells are the same as the link location (AKA URL address) use the function: 'Hyperlink' it turns general text from a cell into a hyperlink, if the addreses are good it will become a valid link, once you're finished with all the links, copy and...

What is my Office Outlook Email address and how do I get the mail
I am having trouble setting up outlook and retreiving email from microsoft to verify registration. I need help with adding the email address I registered with microsoft as my outlook email address, what is IMAP and SMP email accounts and waht to I input there? Help...New User... contact your email provider to get the correct server information - many include directions for setting up outlook on their support pages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? ht...

emailed with too many attachments. Not completed can't cancel
Tried to send photos on attachments. think I have sent too many! The email has partially been sent and stopped - am unable to open email in sent box to enable me to cancel it and start again. Am a novice so would appreciate any helpful suggestions as to where I go now! Regards Hi foxewe have a look on this site: "How to troubleshoot e-mail messages that are stuck in your Outbox" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/262052/en-us To send several files: Create a folder on the desktop. Move the files into this folder and compress this folder with a tool like "Winzip" or "...

Email button
I know I can use the isv.config file to create a custom button, but I cannot figure out how to get that button to mimic the Action -> Add Activity -> Email command in a Case form. Any ideas? Hi Rich, you need to create a custom web page that is called by your email button. This web page could create an email record associated with the case, and then open it for the user to edit, or could just redirect to a new email activity form, for the user to manually create an email. You'll need to use the CRM SDK to do this. Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoice...

Outlook2007 & Hotmail folders/messages
Ran Outlook2007 connector for Hotmail and I can see messages/mail that's in my Hotmail Inbox, but can't see mail/messages that are in folders created in Hotmail. BTW, Outlook2007 shows the same folders as Hotmail, just there's nothing in them (other then Inbox, that is). My question is: How do I sync/move/copy mail that's in a folder (that's not Hotmail's Inbox) in Hotmail over to those same folders in Outlook2007 - without loosing header information and such? OLC is beta with lots of bugs, but I am not seeing this behavior on my system. In Outlook 2007 I c...

Duplicated Invoice number checking when leave the field
I have a FORM to input NEW invoice information. How can I write code for prompt user of duplicate invoice number being inputted (under the form) when user leave this field IMMEDIATELY (rather than my existing one do this when all information already input and prompt you at the time of saving) -- aw Private Sub InvoiceID_BeforeUpate(Cancel As Integer) Dim strWhere As String Dim strMsg As String Dim varResult As Variant With Me.[InvoiceID] If Me.NewRecord And Not IsNull(.Value) strWhere = "[InvoiceID] = " & .Value ...

Auto Reply with Original Email and any attachments
Hi All, I'm looking for an Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 script that I can use to Auto Reply to the sender with the original message and a list of any files that were attached to the email. For example, if Bobby sends me the following email... To: mailto:me@somewhere.com From: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com Subject: Job Substitution Attachments: brochure.pdf; product.jpeg Body: Here is a picture and brochure for your evaulation. I'd like the Auto Reply to respond with... To: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com From: mailto:me@somewhere.com Subject: Re: Job Substitution Body: We h...

Sender in Email and Can you check it before it sends
Hi 1. How do you set a recipient when using Email Templates in a Opportunity Workflow Rule? 2. Can you check it before it gets sent? John, Unfortuntely, you can't do both in workflow. You either use a template and it's sent to the customer or you use a generic email messae and select the recipients. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:49:40 +1000, "John Koziaris" <john@alltasks.com.au> wrote: Hi 1. How do you set a recipient when using Email Templates in a Opportunity Workflow ...

End-User who "recieved" an email from themselves
Hello, I have a user who "recieved" an email from themselves- which was really a spam message. The exchange tracking log states the the suspect email sender as our user with the username@domainname.com address. If I select properties of that sender in tracking, the message ID is 20060526063745.9DABB145B3@mail.domainname.com Our real user is listed as just their username in message tracking, and the message ID properties are: 87DC2EAA1613A34C9FB3A3940CF3A8C91BA382@exchangeserver.domainname The Spam filter states the email originated from outside our network. My questio...

Copy a graph to a new workbook
A worksheet was created that contains data with an associated graph. The data and the graph were copied and pasted into a new workbook. The data on the graph points to the original workbook. Is there an easy way when you copy and paste to have the graph point to the data in the new workbook without editing the entire dataset and pointing it to the new workbook? Hubes - Maybe you could use: Edit | Move or Copy Sheet. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Hubes" <Hubes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E...

Highlighting senders in email
How do I highlight my boss's name in my email, when he sends me an email? Clarify your post. We have no idea what you need to do. -- Russ Valentine "Deborah M" <DeborahM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F785E32-FE00-41FF-964D-0BC4D4D86BB6@microsoft.com... > How do I highlight my boss's name in my email, when he sends me an email? On 3/16/2010 11:14 AM, Deborah M wrote: > How do I highlight my boss's name in my email, when he sends me an email? http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook/archive/2007/09/07/make-outlook-more-colorful-with-aut...

Email items appear as having been read
I recently purhased a Treo and am using with my office Exchange Server. I use Intellisync, the program that came with the Treo to sync with my server. Now, whenever email comes into Outlook 2003, the mail appears as having been read when it wasn't. Anyone no a setting that can stop this from happening. I also notice that calendar items don't show up, meaning they are just white boxes where there should be text. Strange? ...

leave cell blank
if a cell has no data for a formula to perform, how do I get the formula not perform and leave the cell blank? try something like =if(cell="","",formula) "Keith" wrote: > if a cell has no data for a formula to perform, how do I get the formula not > perform and leave the cell blank? ...

Messages with unreacheable destination
Since last week we started noticing that some of the messages were getting queued up in the "Messages with unreachable destination" queue and eventually it transfers to the smarthost (which is a Unix relay) after 5-10 minutes and then the messages are sent . We event turned on diagnostic logging on the Transport and couldn't find anything significant. Message delivery to the host '10.10.20.209' failed while delivering to the remote domain '[10.10.20.209]' for the following reason: The semaphore timeout period has expired. Current environment Exchange 20...

Copying sheets #2
when i copy sheets in a workbook, its telling me that i have more the 255 character in some cells and it will only copy 255 character, is there anyway to change the number of characters. sometimes the best way to find answers on this forum is by searching th database for similar posts and replies thereof. http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=251163&highlight=cell+limi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com SUMO You don't say which version of Excel or platform but if using Excel 98 for Mac check here.......... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sc...

secondary email account
I added another email account to my outlook. Is it possible to get a notification when new email arrived into this newly added email account. Currently it just showed the number of unread email on the inbox. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:51:01 -0800, Song Tan <SongTan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I added another email account to my outlook. Is it possible to get a >notification when new email arrived into this newly added email account. >Currently it just showed the number of unread email on the inbox. > >An...

Selection copy and insert to other sheet
Any body help me please......... I have selected two cells from a row from sheet1 Is there any way to copy those cells go to Sheet2 and insert a blank row in A1 and paste those infor on B3 tks in advance Copy the cells. Press ESC. Go to Sheet2. Open the clipboard. Click in the cell you want to copy the data in and click the copied data on the clipboard you want in Sheet2. "RE: VLOOKUP fORMULA" wrote: > Any body help me please......... > > > I have selected two cells from a row from sheet1 > > Is there any way to copy those cells &g...

Workflow Rules
I'm having difficulty when I create an email action in a workflow rule in getting the email to identify the associated opportunity, account etc. The rule works fine in sending the appropriate party the email, but there is no mention of what or who the opp or acct is. There is this in the subject line but not always within view as it comes after the original subject plus many spaces: CRM:{8FA337EE-91AD-4960-99AC-A2812741E227}:MRC Any help is appreciated. Theres not much you can do here. If you view the email (activity) in CRM you should see the opp/acct/contact/lead in question i...

Outlook 2002 trying to forward an email fails
Good morning, I just installed outlook 2002 and imported my folders from outlook 2000. I just tried to reply and tried forwarding a message and got the same error both times: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: "Email Name" on 12/19/2003 10:28 AM 550 Relaying is prohibited Something needs turned on or off and I can't figure out what. I tried searching the knowledge base and didn't have any luck. Your help would be appreciated ! Thanks Paul You probably just need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on ...

Unable to right-click single message in Outlook 2003 folders
Win XP Pro w/ Office 2003 Pro. I've been using Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) for about a month or so with Exch 5.5 and constantly use right-click for a multitude of functions, mostly adding mail to junk senders list! I am suddenly unable to right-click and single item and any folder, although right-clicking 2 or more works fine. You cannot however, right-click multiple entries and select junk mail settings. I just ran reinstall/repair from the CD to no avail. No Office updates are required. I also ran Adaware 6.0 to ensure there was nothing untoward affecting Outlook. Any suggestions wou...

mail not leaving
Internet connection down for 2 hours and now it is up. Sicne then mails are sitting in the Que and not going out ... 300 messages are there. Can receive but cannot send them. I can send mail via Telnet successfully. On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:33:45 -0700, WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Internet connection down for 2 hours and now it is up. Sicne then mails are >sitting in the Que and not going out ... 300 messages are there. Can receive >but cannot send them. > >I can send mail via Telnet successfully. Does it kick-start if you right clic...

sharing Email account in XP
I am currently running Windows XP Pro on a single home computer. My wife and I are the only to users. We use the same email account. I cannot figure out how to configure Outlook so that we can access the same email account under our own Windows XP profiles. Currently, I log on to my profile and send/receive mail. I then log off and log on to her profile. When i open outlook, the newly sent or received messages do not show up. the same thing happens from her account to mine. Outlook is referencing the same pst file. Why is it not updated when i move from my profile to hers or...

format/picture in email

How do I select all (text) of an email in Outlook 2007? (other th.
How do I select all (text) of an email in Outlook 2007? (other then Ctrl+A) I was unable to find the option/button and Select All does not appear during right-click. > How do I select all (text) of an email in Outlook 2007? (other then > Ctrl+A) > I was unable to find the option/button and Select All does not appear > during right-click. With the message open: Message tab, in the Find section Select, Select All Without the message open (ie, in the reading pane): Click at the beginning of the message, hold down the button and drag to the bottom of the message. Looks like there...

outlook: Leave a copy of message on server strange bug
I have Outlook set up on two machine to get mail from a POP3 account. Everything goes fine but when I receive a mail with a read confrmation, I receive This mail until I delete it manually on the server. I've readed this thread http://groups.google.fr/group/microsoft.public.outlook/browse_thread/thread/7050fd3b26c6fb57/9879c6c4ebedca49#9879c6c4ebedca49 but I can't analyse the log .... can anyone Help me ? ( excuse my poor english ) ...