LDAP #3

Migrating from Netscape to Outlook.

Set up LDAP in Outlook.

I am getting message:
       "Insufficientrights to browse this directory"

I can access this directory from outlook express but not
Outlook XP.

What gives?

exporting to excel #3
When I try to do this with Outlook 2002, it just freezes up. I've got the latest updates. Anyone have any suggestions? This is really ticking me off. ...

Office Service Pack 3
My CD ROM does not work on my computer and I'm probably not going to get it fixed (will be getting a new computer later). Office Service Pack 3 automatically started and it asked for the Microsoft CD, which won't work on the computer. I had to cancel it. Now when I try to run Excel it wants to do an install and it asks for the CD. I can't get past this to open Excel. Is there a way to undo what this Service Pack started and go back to the way it was. I would rather have Excel without the Service Pack than not have Excel at all. Steve, Maybe... System Restore Start | ...

Upgrading CCRM 3.0 SBS to Professional
Do you have to reinstall CRM if your upgrading from CRM 3.0 SBS (Small Business Server) to CRM 3.0 Professional but staying on the same box? What are the services required, if any? ...

"Runtime Error: Subscript Out of Range" #3
ChDir "L:\My Documents\AirCanada" Workbooks.Open Filename:="L:\My Documents\AirCanada\ACA CRO 92004.xls" Rows("1:1").Select Selection.Copy Windows("CROSOpen720.xls").Activate ActiveSheet.Paste Application.CutCopyMode = False ActiveWorkbook.Colors = Workbooks("ACA CROS 92004.xls").Colors Windows("ACA CROS 92004.xls").Activate ActiveWindow.Clos -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread...

3.0 setup system requirement failure
I am attempting to install an upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 of CRM. 1.2 has been up and functing perfectly for ~ 1yr. It resides on a SBS2003 install with all patches and updates applied. This server also has: Exchange, SQL 2000, Sharepoint Services, Sharepoint Portal, and Source Safe running on it. On install - Verification Descriptions and Results I receive the following. Success:63 Warnings:0 Errors:2 ERROR 1 - Internet Information Services (IIS) - Invlaid URI: The hostname could not be parsed - detail also Help Reads: Microsoft CRM Web Site Cannot Be Accessed Cause Setup cannot access the s...

pdf attachments #3
Hi group How can I allow attached pdf's to be opened in OL2003 with a doubleclick? I could set it up for all other type of files by modifying the registry (well known). Though I have listed pfd's as well, they still force me to save them first. Is there some other setting to change for pdf's specially? Thanks for your help Franz Leu Per my experience, the formatting of PDF files makes it so the Acrobat reader must be initiated, and Outlook/OS can't do that. So that on my 2003 and 2000 versions I had to save first, then open the file by dbl click, something about encoding, ...

SSL for CRM 3.0 webpage
Can I implement a certificate on my CRM 3.0 server to accept SSL connections to the CRM 3.0 webpage? Is there any documentation on this? Thanks, Eric Sabo You can and it should be documented in the online help for IIS or Internet Information Server. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:eXJhJvFpHHA.4112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can I implement a certificate on my CRM 3.0 server to accept SSL ...

Removing Blank Cells #3
I would like to know if there is a way to remove the blank columns and rows from a worksheet. There really is no need for this many blank rows in the workpaper I am working on and I assume it contributes to the overall size of the spreadsheet. Thanks in advance. Hi you can't remove them (you can hide them if you like9. Also they do not add up to the size of your worksheet 8at least as long as your used range is correct) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jeff Mortenson wrote: > I would like to know if there is a way to remove the blank > columns and rows from a works...

How Do I Make My Calendar seen on my 3 network computers?
I would like to have the calendar I create on my desktop to be seen as well on my laptop and vice versa. They are connected wirelessly through a router. Also, can I make changes on one and have it change on the other? Thank you so much. unless you have outlook 2007, the easiest way is one of the utilities here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-...

Group same type of field from 3 different queries
Can anyone help me with this? I have 3 different queries each summing up a value for a given month. Past sales, present sales, future sales, these only have two fields Month and value. What I want to do is create something like Month Past Present Future ------------------------------------- Jun 5278 3424 3454 Jul 5625 6254 5462 Jun 2562 5264 5262 Where it will merge the two values for Jun, this will account for more than one product showing a summary of all sales. Ive tried using crosstabs queries, nested queries, even writing ...

Thread synchronization #3
I have a classic scenario in which one thread fills a circular buffer and some 5 other threads read the data. The other details follows- 1. All threads operate independently. 2. Certain minimum and maximum difference limit the reading index of any thread from the writing index. In other words, since the speed of all threads are not similar the logic should limit the read index from the write index by some minimum difference and also by some maximum one. 3. I uses critical sections to ensure exclusive access to the buffer and it works fine. I'm stack with the question which and how mechani...

Block Sender List #3
Greetings Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some function call to access the Block Sender list in text format, ultimately to be captured into an excel spreadsheet? I have a list of Block Senders that I wish to check and sort, in excel or a text file. All I can find is the graphic window which does not help much but look at it . Thanks in advance "Barry Fawthrop" <barryNOSPAM@ttienterprises.orgINVALID> wrote in message news:9EtRb.126808$I05.2401937@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > Greetings > Is there anyway via outlook express or via an SDK or some f...

testing for left 2 characters in set of 3 choices
following returns true even if false a1=ab1234 b1=if(left A1,2)=or("cd","ef","gh"),1,2) test if A1=cd or ef or gh, true 1, false 2 the above should return 2 false but returns 1 true in error? I tried formula evaluation and it shows "ab"=false but then evalutes combined to true in error. =IF(OR(LEFT(A1,2)={"cd","ef","gh"}),1,2) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 Hi, =IF(OR(LEFT(A1,2)="cd",LEFT(A1,2)="ef",LEFT(A1,2)="gh"),1,2) "MusicMan" wrote: > followi...

error writing to adodb.dll on 1.2 to 3.0 upgrade
We need some help. We did an upgrade of a 1.2 CRM server yesterday to 3.0. It had an error "Error writing to file:adodb.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory." The install log ends with SQL Server Reporing Services failed. The CRM pages come up, but most links error out. Where do I turn now? Does anyone know what permission it's missing? Then, what do I do with this install? Can I rerun in the upgrade or reinstall again? Thanks for any help. ...

Pack and Go #3
Need suggestions on how to solve "Publisher cannot find following linked picture" when trying to pack a publication for Commercial Printing. does the image file exist on your hardrive? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "srf39918" <srf39918@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC588674-EA6B-45D9-8D37-1B5F65EDB4F8@microsoft.com... > Need suggestions on how to solve "Publisher cannot find following linked > picture" when trying to pack a publication for Commercial Printing. Initially, when I create...

Pictures in Excel #3
I have a picture in an Excel spreadsheet. No matter what I do, it keeps moving to the back, and will not show. Never had this problem before and don't know why it's happening. Please help, getting very vexed. Maybe try deleting it and re-inserting it and setting it's Order to Front.........Right-click > Order > BringToFront Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "teotwin" wrote: > I have a picture in an Excel spreadsheet. No matter what I do, it keeps > moving to the back, and will not show. Never had this problem before and > don't know why it's h...

Prior 3 Mo Avg Function
I am trying to find easier way to calculate prior 3 mo average. Currently, I am doing the manual calculation in Excel after importing from Access. I would like to calculate in Access. In the table, I want to calculate period 12/31/2009 where I need the 3mo average of the prior 3 mo count. I wonder if there is a function that can say for current month what is the prior 2 mo avg (counting the current period) PERIOD COUNT 3-MO AVG 10/31/2009 1000 11/30/2009 2000 12/31/2009 3000 2000 Your help is appreciated! Cru Us...

Max length of description on Appointement en CRM 3 ?
We adjusted the Max Length for the Description field in the Appointment record from the default of 2,000 to 5,000. When we use the web client we are able to save appointments that have 5,000 characters. However, when i go offline with my Laptop Client and then try the same thing the appointment form closes but there is a hidden error message behind it stating "The length exceeds the max length of it will be truncated". When you open the record back up instead of having 5,000 chars, you only have 2,000, i lost most of my text ? How setup Outlook to respect the 5,000 limit (as desi...

Assign 3
a) The most usefull part of this module was learning that you can e-mail your publications through MS Publisher. It is very useful for my job. b) The part of this module that I found the most challenging was creating a hyperlink in hte publication. Huh? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "K Hutch" <KHutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04678BDD-D844-478C-BFAB-B95A80B2BDC8@microsoft.com... > a) The most usefull part of this module was learning that you can e-mail > your &g...

julian date #3
Is there a formula or line of code that, in a date cell, would automatically convert a date entered in the 07/16/04 format into the 04188 julian format? thank you. You can't have a formula in a cell and make an entry in it - the formula is overwritten. You can use an event macro: Put this in the worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Dim nYear As Long Dim nDays As Long With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(.Cells, Ra...

3.0 to 4.0 conversion
We are getting an error when the 4.0 install is doing it's upgrade review. We are getting "The unique constraints in the CRM database are not consistent with the Dynamics CRM 3.0" Then we get the "Stored procedures in the CRM database are not consistent..." Then "Setup has detected customizations that have not been published..." However, any customizations, and they are minor, are published. Anybody have any thoughts? ...

Check Box #3
I am trying to add check boxes to a protected document that will be selected when I tab through the document. Does anyone know if the check boxes can be formatted to be activated in theis way. Right now, I have to select the check boxes with the mouse. Thanks you could try this solution that I came up with a while back. This is a copy of that post Another way is to use this technique of having a check column, and monitoring it with a worksheet selection change event. Add your code as needed. Rather than use a checkbox, I suggest just using a check column. So if we assume that the dat...

Trying to put a pivot table report on an existing sheet causes err #3
Thanks to Frank Kabel, I can now make great pivot tables. The problem I am having is that I want to write a macro to generate pivot tables, and I want the pivot table report to be saved on a worksheet called "Sum of Open", which is overwritten each time the macro runs. I have created the sheet named "Sum of Open" which is in the same workbook, but when i try to save it to there ('Sum of Open!'), I get an error: "Your formula contains and invalid external reference to a worksheet. Verify that the path, workbook, and range name or cell reference are correct, ...

Unable to add Internet e-mail #3
Outlook 2000 (CW) When adding a new profile OR trying to add internet e-mail to a current profile I can add the Internet E-mail service but I cannot view/add the SMTP, POP3 properties, etc. When I press the Properties button, nothing happens. Any help here? -- Mike Sommers Have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mike Sommers asked: | Outlook 2000...

Does RMS Media ( CD ) for Service Pack 3 ( SP3 ) Exist?
Has Microsoft produced installation media that incorporate SP2 or SP3? If yes, then how do I acquire it? My current RMS 2.0 CDs are from the time before SP2. I'll be upgrading from RMS 1.3 to 2.x there downloads for the service packs, -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Tim" <Tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDECD711-3D28-48DC-A42B-EDF7D233DBDB@microsoft.com... > Has Microsoft produced installation media that incorporate SP2 or SP3? > > If yes, then how do I acquir...