Layout on Replying to a message..

When "replying" to an email received the layout seems to be
"stretched". By this I mean that the line spacing seems extremely
large! I am composing in HTML, and although the reply text is at the
correct font size, The line spacing appears to be very large. Any help,
Greatly appreciated..

wbs layout
hi. i've created a wbs chart in visio(2003) based on info in ms project (2003). problem is that although they are ordered sequentially they are not charted sequentially in visio. children belong to correct parents but numbering could be 1.4 then 1.1 then 1.6 etc. is there anyway i can correct this issue ? cheers. ...

MS OUTLOOK OFFICE SBE 2003
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. I have unistalled OFFICE SBE 2003 and reinstalled it. The problem persists. Anybody knows of a solution? Roger Bertrand EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com I often use my MS Outlook and almost every time I don't have any problems with my tool. But once I opened my software and noticed a very unpleasant thing,exacter some of my c...

Disable Macro Message
When opening a workbook I get the enable/disable macro dialog box. There is no macro in the workbook and I'd like to stop the message occurring - it's confusing the users. The workbook did, at one time, contain some macros but does no longer - the list under Alt-F8 is empty. How do I stop the message being displayed when the workbook opens? The Alt F8 list does not necessarily show all macro code. Open the VB editor (Alt F11). In the project explorer up left, remove all modules (rightclick > remove). Then doubleclick every other object (Sheet1, Sheet2, ThisWorkbook, ....)...

Calculate message #2
Hello - I'm working in Excel and have calculation set to automatic and there are no circular references in my spreadsheet. Yet it says "Calculate" on the message bar. I can hit F9 til doomsday but the message doesn't goes away. If I make a change in the spreadsheet, though, I still do need to hit F9 multiple times for the changes to be effective. So, my questions are: a) why do I need to hit F9 if I'm set to auto calc and b) why won't the calculate message go away after I F9 or alternatively, "calc spreadsheet". HELP?!?! Thank you! Kelly, have...

Cannot import Netscape 7 Mail messages into Outlook Express
Please could anyone help me determine why this mail importing feature does not work? I get an error message telling me that 'not all the messages' can be imported or that the Netscape application is in use. The message folder names alone were imported successfully, and one one try, I was able to select only 4 folders and imported those without a hitch. I have not been able to reproduce that achievement. Thank you! Shutei "Shutei" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1063d01c3f31d$efcd34b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Please could anyone help m...

Server err: 0x800CCC90 error num 0x800CCC92 message damaged
Can anyone help! I can send emails OK from Outlook 6.0. But when I download them, I get the error listed below My ISP uses Sqwebmail, (which I believe is 90% of the problem !) I've looked up google, and there is no reference to this error having occurred before. Some help indicates that the problem may be with the first email in my inbox. But I deleted this email and the problem is still there. Any help would be much appreciated! Outlook error: There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'yyyyy@chariot.net.au', Server: '...

Immediate alert notification, but long delay before message appear
Outlook 2007, Win 7-64. My "new message alerts" pop up, with full email message title, etc as designed. However, if often takes 40 seconds to 120 seconds until the message actually appears in the inbox. I do have some rules that sort incoming messages into specific folders, but I cannot see them anywhere for quite a period of time. Very frustrating. I suspect it has something to do with indexing, AVG virus scans or something like that. I have a brand new laptop, ample memory and drive space, so I would not anticipate any kind of challenge with processor speed, et...

How do I get rid of a "USB Device not Recognized" message?
-- LynnD More information. I have unplugged and checked every single USB item on my computer. I have tried to Hide it in "Customize notifications." This message pops up every few seconds, and I can't get rid of it. Since I work on this computer, I really need to fix this. -- LynnD "LynnD" wrote: > > -- > LynnD LynnD wrote: > How do I get rid of a "USB Device not Recognized" message? Well, you could start by: 1. Identifying the device 2. Stating whether it has ever worked 3. Stating whether this error me...

Message Footers
Hello, I'm attempting to add a generic footer to all the outgoing messages in Exch 5.5SP4 (Privacy sort of message) Can this be done in Ex5.5? Thanks!! Sure http://www.jaysafe.co.uk/technical/imsext.asp -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm "Tim K" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010101c3b2a9$e763a430$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm attempting to add a generic footer to all the outgoing > messages in Exch 5.5SP4 (Privacy sort of ...

layout
Hi. I've created a spread sheet that contains a very long list going across in columns , dates going down in rows. For easy data input, I've shaded every second column in yellow. The problem is, if at some stage, I need to insert a new column, I end up with either 2 clear columns or 2 yellow ones (depending where I insert it), then have to spend ages rearranging all the columns to have alternate colours. Also if I need to paste or move the contents of a cell, it takes the shade with it, which is fine if you're putting it in a cell with the same colour. Am I making sense? I&#...

archive all messages sent or received...
hi! I'm using exchange 2003 which works pretty good. i'm also using "archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" to backup ALL messages because this is company policy. now, i do this in mailbox store properties and it works fine, but i want to do it via registry because of security reasons. Does anyone knows where in the registry i can add a mailbox for this ? cheers, Phil. phil wrote: > hi! > I'm using exchange 2003 which works pretty good. > i'm also using "archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on > this store&...

Reply rule confusion
Running Exchange 2007 SP1 w/ Outlook 2003 clients. I have several "dummy" accounts that consist of a valid AD user, with a full mailbox attached that are used to receive emails to a generic address (ex: hr@domain.com). These mailboxes are shared with the necessary staff that monitors them, but no one actually logs in as the specified user. I need to add an auto-reply rule that will send a reply with a subject line and short message to any email received by one of these addresses. Out-of-office won't work in this instance, because I don't want the "out-o...

outlook express reply problem
on one of my machines (xp media) OE hangs and times out when i reply to HTML messages. the message will send if i convert it to plain text. i do not have this problem if I originate (rather than reply to) an html message.. any ideas? thanks for the help marty mdd614@gmail.com wrote: > on one of my machines (xp media) OE hangs and times out when i reply > to HTML messages. the message will send if i convert it to plain > text. i do not have this problem if I originate (rather than reply > to) an html message.. any ideas? Actually, Outlook Express questions should be addresse...

"auto capitalize" first letter in notebook layout
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel while typing notes most of the time the first word i type will always auto capitalize wether it be at beginning of paragraph, new bullet, new sentence, etc. you get the idea. i have recently ran into an issue where it will be "auto capitalizing" fine, then i will look up and mid way thru my notes it just stopped doing this... i did not stop typing or make any format changes. did not switch views, NOTHING... literally was typing several bullets and topics and randomly mid way thru it stop. this has happened a fe...

Default email message seems corrupted? (possibly too long?)
Hi - (Apologies if this is not the right group for this message). using Outlook 2003, and think I have inadvertently corrupted my default message template. Here's the background and process. I have a word template which generates a user's outlook signature in html, rtf and txt file formats. It creates the signatures in a Word document and then saves as html, rtf, and txt. The text is in Arial 10 and some text is grey bold and grey regular, others words blue and bold. It also has a graphic at the end. In Outlook, I get my users to select Tools | Options | Mail Format, select HTML...

I receive messages repeated
For example a folder named John receives mails from John but also makes a copy to the Inbox as well as more copies to the folder John. How can I fix this and receive only one? I keep deleting emails! Thank you! In news:355291B9-D93E-4E31-9A62-750F7690B677@microsoft.com, Gabriela <Gabriela@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > For example a folder named John receives mails from John but also > makes a copy to the Inbox as well as more copies to the folder John. > How can I fix this and receive only one? I keep deleting emails! > Thank you! Do you have rules set up for mail...

begin a new message in a standalone .wab
On this page, http://www.insideoe.com/files/wab.htm elude to the fact that someone can "begin a new message in a standalone .wab" Not sure what that means or how to do that, but would like to know. I open the stand alone wab and and there is now link to start a new message, or create mail, etc. More than likely its something simple that I'm not picking up on, but alittle help would be appreciated. thanks, Mike If you right click on a name in the address book once you've opened it you are given the Action | Send Mail option. That is also available u...

Outlook editor locks up outlook when trying to reply to mail
I am using office outlook 6. to pull my webmail via outlooks. Last night I recieved a large file that told me that outllook editor would have to be open due to pictures beoing in the message. I deleted the mail message becuase editor would not open. Now when trying to reply to all messages the office outlook 2003 word editor opens but sits there and locks up outllook. I have to end outllook everytime. If I turn off outllook editor I can reply to messages. This has been working fine until last night and can not understand. Please help Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? There...

Error Message about "sync server"
I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up the box with "Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server. Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented." What does it mean by "sync server"? bj Maybe this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/syncerror.htm Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ OutlookForums http://www.outlookfor...

wordart layout issue
I've used Wordart in a header in Word. Then: Format/Autoshape/Layout/Advanced/Text Wrapping/Through. Now, I'd like to select and modify the Wordart but I can no longer select it. I've tried Select Object, double-click, etc., can't select it. Any ideas how to select it? Use the white select arrow on the drawing toolbar. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ...

Message Sender Filtering
I am running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise in a Windows 2003 domain. I am trying to combat spoofing of our internal addresses on inbound messages. Im looking for a way to tell my exchange server that it should only accept messages from my domain if the message originates on my subnets. I looked through a few things regarding the sender filtering and it doesnt seem like the functionality that I want is there. Does anyone here know how to accomplish what Im looking for? Thanks I don't beleive you can do this with Exchange by itself but you can do it with IMF Tune v2.5 which is...

XL producing bizarre page layouts
I've been working on a 12-page worksheet for several days with Excel 2003, running XP, SP1. This morning, when I attempted to print it, the 12 pages printed out as three pages, with the pages printijng landscape orientation, but in tiny size down the left margin. I saw that Page Setup was set to "Fit to: 1 to 1," but the "Adjust to:" setting above--while unchecked--was set to 10%, so I tried to set it to 100%. I also experience the page allowing only the page width, about 7.5 inches, though it is printing in landscape. In other words, a wide column that previously had...

Telephone Message Area in Outlook
I am unsure of which version of Outlook has the option where you can place telephone messages in which your co- workers/managers can view and edit. Is there a specific add-in required? I know that some companies have this function in Outlook, but I would like to find out if this is a created Form in Outlook or if it is a new option in the newer versions. You could do that in a Public Journal Folder, I suppose. That would require an Exchange server to host it. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to dire...

Intelligent Message Filter v2
Hi, I am having a problem with IMF v2 and it's archiving capability. I have included the reg key "ArchiveDir" and pointed it to the folder and set my Gateway threshold to SCL 9 and Action to "Archive". We are just setting this app up so we want to see what emails are been captured at an SCL 9 level and work our way up from there. I am using the Perf Mon util to see what is happening and there are messages assigned an SCL 9 rating but are not populating the Archive dir. I have Stopped and started SMTP and Exchange IS services after making the changes Any sugges...

auto-reply #6
Hi. I need an account with auto-replies. I have an Exchange 2003 Server. I know the Out-of-office in the Outlook. At this time, when someone sends an e-mail to myaccount@mydomain.com, then that someone gets a message from myaccount, an auto-reply. This auto-reply has a subject an a text like "we are processing your message, we will contact you as soon as possible, thanks". But this auto-reply doesn't have the text sent by that someone. I need to paste the original message sent by that someone in the auto-reply. How can I get to put the original text in the auto-reply? ...